Give This guy hell

Hi Holla Forums
I know this ain't any PA thread but I'd surly like help of my fellow Holla Forumsrethren to give this fucker hell (on xbox or whatever else you can do, all i have is his Gamertag and he lives in New Zealand)

IITITIITIIITIII (his Gamertag)

this peice of shit Dossed my girlfriend all because I stood up for her because he was scaring her by asking for creepy shit (i.e. Nudes, Sexts, ect) then getting jealous and threatening myself and her for dating

I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to dossing or generally making some cunt's life hell

do as you wish to this guy

and again I know this isn't a PA thread but they are all dead

IM ON IT OP, IM ALREADY ON IT

No

I don't really expect anyone to give a crap
because it's Holla Forums

wut

Sure looks like it you dumb nigger.
Kill yourself normalfag.

Hahahaha, if anyone should be getting 1337 haxed, it should be OP for being such a retarded normie sodomite.
Please, someone find a way to fuck OP's life up. Better yet, get noods of his gf and spread them everywhere.

Eh you can fuck up my life if you want, but you won't achieve much based on the fact that I litterally have nothing to fuck up besides my relationship, and I did say I have no knowledge of dos attacks besides they are/or linked to getting hit offline

What are you even referring to, sodomite?
Dox or DoS?

Fucking tard, just go away.

DoS, not Dox

Dox is a releasing someones personal info, this did not happen

Pff, I thought you were referring to your gf getting her info leaked. Nigga just deal wit it.

sage

Post Nudes, Sexts, ect or gtfo.

Looks like I'm getting out because I ain't sourcing Holla Forums for content for fedora wearing neck beards to fap to

g-girlfriends butthole?
w-with timestamp?

Not posting anything of her because you guys will fap to anything

tell us what her farts smell like

They smell like farts?

Are they fruity or pungent?

If she was my girlfriend they would smell like semen and oddly shaped vegetables.

Someone make this into a jam/jelly

Well… they simply smell like gas that has just escaped the poop chute

Holla Forums homestyle pickle

So a bit like a sewer on a hot day?
Do they sound like a Mexican bugle band?

We're gonna haxx0r your girlfriend and get her personal info, so that all of Holla Forums can come over with vidya cameras and fuck her. We might even bring a couple of big bullniggers named Jamal with us too!

Wanna watch us in your cuckshed, OP?

No thanks

Oh come on, don't worry. Your girlfriend will permit you to jerk off! She'll remove your chastity device!

Ahh still rather not see my Girl taken by another guy, Fuck That Shit

nypa

Noods or get rektd

I am ashamed. Sorry, op.

OP HERE, Personally I think the topic change is funny and sort of expected

sodomite. Even OP for all his sodomitery is capable of writing Holla Forums.