Shouldn't we support proper weapon control?

It's apparent when looking at properly done crime stats that victim groups like Dindus, Kebabs, or the abnormal (see schizophrenics) are overrepresented in violent crime. So, shouldn't we support legislation to keep as much weaponry out of their hands as doable?

I mean, we can talk about 2nd Amendment but the Founding Fathers didn't have to deal with decades of demographic shifts linked to groups more prone to violent crime, a decline in institutionalization, and administrations that didn't keep a tight grip on the border.

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
archive.is/fGO1J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ban the sale of any pistol or sbr to none whites excepting native americans

its that easy

The second amendment only applies to White, land-owning, males, as the rest of the constitution.

The founding fathers would have never approved of giving guns to niggers, neets and muslims.

Nope, slippery slope. Fuck off.

The problem is… Who gets to decide who is crazy?

If the mentally ill are unsafe around firearms, then faggots are unsafe around kids. There are statistics that show faggots rape more kids than straight people.

So in the interest of both keeping children from being raped and from people being killed by trannies, I'm sure you'd be willing to make that trade, right?

Sage because you're a fucking retard.

You have a turd in your pocket, OP? Or are you interloping from reddit?

Either way, no. Whites will turn in their guns, nogs won't. The more gun control you have, the more nogs get guns relative to whites. The more guns are legal, the more whites have them.

Wtf you talking about Willis, feather niggers murder each other all the time, there just aren't enough of them to create a statistical blip

Less than 0.02% to ≤0.01% of gun owners in the US will use their firearm to kill another person in any given year.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR FURTHER GUN SECURITY, CONTROL, OVERSIGHT, OR ANY OF THAT SHIT.

WE DON'T HAVE ANY OSSUE WHATSOEVER WITH FIREARMS, WE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE CREATURES THAT USE FIREARMS INAPPROPRIATELY.

CRIMINALS DON'T OBEY GUN LAWS

Negative. No compromise with leftists. They can fuck off. They want our guns they'll have to kill us all. We'll see whose conviction is greater after the revolution starts.

It's simple really; wall off the cities, metro area, and enforce strict control about what goes in. The leftys, groids, and homos can have their safe space prison city. If anyone objects tell them it's what Israel does.

No, we won't.

Someone will have to come and take them.

And there will have to be a lot of them.

Gold star retard.
Here is what you do.

The Natives prefer knives. The gun control on their reservations is odd.

Commit suicide. Preferably with a gun.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

Fuck off.

They don't follow existing laws, why would they follow new laws

Uhh, they left us an Amendment to deal with violent shitbags foreign and domestic… it begins with a "2"

Better idea.
wall off the cities and enforce strict control about what leaves.

Don't even LARP, friend. Almost every white gun owner will comply with the laws because they always do.

Tyrone won't.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

You ever even been to a fucking range? I can tell you right now >85% will never comply. Leftists cross that line at their own peril.

That's implied/a given. I just really want escape from Jew York to happen. Sam Hyde can be Snake.

no
no
no
no
no
no
no
nono
no
no
no
no
nono
no
nononono
we should support control of the other factors. for example
the anti-amendment related to immigration
show me the amendment that covers immigration and gun rights

The founding fathers were split between two positions concerning niggers:
1. Keep them as slaves.
2. Send them back.
Citizenship and its associated rights and duties were for white men, everybody else was legally subordinated or physically removed. We don't need gun control, we need nigger(/kebab/beaner) control. If we can't trust you with a gun you don't belong in the country.

Did they all have full-autos with no tag?

I enact proper weapon control by using both hands while shooting.

I had a literal faggot Hillary supporter on twitter say:

I wish that faggot would have the poor judgment to personally stack up on someone's door…fucking "we"…HAHAHA

I'll bet he wouldn't have the balls to even drive the armored truck to the raid!

Go back to cuckchan.

(((huge faggot shill detected)))

short story time.

started a new job in cuckifornia.

use my Holla Forums radar and sniff out employees who reload their own rounds, and are incredibly conservative/lolbergturdian/not-quite-sheeple-obama-haters

you'd be surprised. even in this shithole. you'd be surprised how many patriots there are out there boys and girls, even in a shithole like CA.

the best conservatives live in the shadows of leftists.

we're ready. more ready than you.

and there it is

/thread

After a day or two of significant causalities in attempts to confiscate guns they would realize how much they fucked up. Where I live, if they even attempted to confiscate from someone, they would be completely surrounded by all the neighbors. They would get slaughtered.

These leftists can't even stomach 50 faggots being blasted by a terrorist, let's how see how much they stomach after a single day of attempting to confiscate guns.

I live in THE SOUTH. There is no one more ready than we are you Califag.

You have to go back

Yes. And the proper amount of control is any amount of control which DOES NOT INFRINGE on our constitutional rights to own them. Fuck off and die.

the solution isn't to take guns away from these groups
the solution is to remove those groups from our country
they are a severe detriment to our nation with or without guns
i seriously hope you're new as fuck and not a shill. this is pretty bad tbh

No. Once you give the government authority to label someone "suspect" and thus remove our 2nd Amendment rights, before you know it half the fucking population becomes suspects.

Do you know there are over 1,000,000+ innocent Americans already on the no fly list? No charge, no convicted felony, just "suspect" for whatever stupid reason.

Fuck that. Why should I have to surrender my rights because a bunch of fucking muds can't behave?

They should all be deported. Anyone unwilling to be deported should be executed. Boom. Gun problem solved without changing the Constitution

Hey, if you actually have any indication that things are different, then great.

I don't have much hope, though. You know why? Because every single gun law on the books for the past century has had zero resistance at the citizen level. Zero.

The NSA spies, Obama does whatever he wants, and every single liberty that the feds can take, they have. And what have American gun owners, those bastions of rebellion, done to prevent it? Jack diddly shit.

And don't say, "lol they're just waiting." They're not waiting. They'll be having a 10 inch government dildo shoved up their ass every morning, and when they increase it to 12 inch, they'll swear THIS IS THE LINE!! But it won't be.

lmao true, i went to louisiana on business to an offshore platform. amazing fucking allies out there, im jelly as fuck at your weapon choices. surprised these morons cant get high score with semiautomatic 30-06's, here in CA we gotta deal with the trash we are dealt with. we are good shots guys!

THIS.

also, we have many many more marxists to eliminate.

REMINDER:

GLOBALISTS KNOW THE US IS IMMUNE FROM KIKERY AS LONG AS WE'RE ARMED TO THE TEETH, THEY'LL USE THE EMOTIONAL LEFTIST BITCHES TO TRY TO DISARM US. THEY WILL FAIL.

My suspicion is that's the purpose for all the "expendable" brown muscle they're importing. It's clearly not for their productivity.

It's good living down here, literally all my neighbors are armed up the wazoo and most load their own ammunition.

Leftists don't have the slightest fucking concept of the wasp nest they would be kicking down here.

We should have Hebrew control.

You're attacking a symptom and not a cause.

give them an inch, give them a mile. Polite sage.

fuck>>6346857

bro i ws born and raised in CA, one of the most cucked states. 30+ quality funs, and 15,000 rounds. please tell me more about your defeatist fantasy. this is my birthright. if i ever have children it is si.oly to pass on my firearms, just as my purpose.

No, the morons are attacking the symptom like good literally puppets, the elites/globalists know as long as the US is armed, their global kike plans won't work here.

Niggers already get their guns illegally.

The solution is to deport/gas all niggers.

little puppets, fucking brain fart

No, they won't.

Let's not LARP - the American gun-owning population knows the score.

They will not give up their weapons, because to do so is to willingly and finally accept slavery.

There's no need for any sort of roleplay here faggot - come and take them is the only way the vast majority of American gun owners are turning over their firearms.

And you know it.

That's because these people don't think THEY will do it - they think the militarized police force will do it, while they signal about it on the internet.

They don't realize the war will quickly be on their doorstep, and signaling will cease to matter when survival is at stake.

This guy gets it.

Americans will not turn over their guns - a few ducks will, but most will say, as they've been saying for literal decades, "Fuck you - you want my gun, COME AND TAKE IT FAGGOTS", and someone may well try to go and take them… And then the United States will cease to exist following a conflagration the likes of which the world has never seen, for while the US is focused on battling an insurgent population (aided by myriad foreign factions) within their own lands, the Eye of Israuron cannot be monitoring the rest of the world.

That argument also means that functionally, neither do any of the other laws.
So yeah sure no legal protection, also nothing stopping them from shooting you, and niggers have sufficient firepower.

Agreed thank you, back to Lockheed Martin burning all fraud and abuse records and active investigation going back to 2004.

Set the minimum IQ to own a firearm to the civilizational gap of 97 without supervision. You'll get most dindus, mudshits, tacos, and otherwise. Anyone underneath the gap would require a person of adult intelligence to sign off for them - at which point they'll bear partial responsibility for their crimes.

spotted the patriot.

its amazing, oh ue of little faith internet shills who honestly believe we won't go without a bang. do you thin we spend thousands on guns, rounds, ammunitions, training, fee's, hunting licenses, camling gear, and beyond.

BITCH PLEASE

WE WISH A NIGGER WOULD

What he meant to say was, the 2nd Amendment should only apply to citizens (it is not a restrictive law, but one which dictates rights of the citizenry as opposed to non-citizens), and we should withhold citizenship (including retroactive removal) to the 1790 conditions set during George Washington's presidency.

In that case, your argument falls apart - they simply are not citizens; that doesn't mean 'the law doesn't apply to them' or what have you, you silly maggot, just that they don't receive the rights and privileges of a citizen (which they are not, and cannot be).

It's called a "realistic assessment," you blathering idiot. You need to be serious when you think of things like an armed fucking rebellion.

Right now most gun owners will comply with every law. They always have and there's no indication that they won't because they still are. And no, they won't go around door-to-door, they'll just squeeze them out with taxes, regulations, registrations, and so on. It will be silent and LARPing over muh rights won't help at all.

Yeah, great. Another Idiocracy-style "ooga booga, you express doubts therefor you enemy me no like." Shut the fuck up. Like I said above, this isn't play time. An armed rebellion will be hellish and most US gun owners arn't going along with it.

Given this, what do you do now?

Mississippi here. The Kike-controlled churches have significant sway and the parents still feed their kids jewish media, its just Disney's propaganda because they lace it with ((("""family values"""))).

Sure, the region is very "right wing", but this is a deceptive label and leads to a lack of vigilance against Jewish subversion.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Only citizens actually have to uphold a country's laws.
THe US has seen fit to force this view on itself.
In this point, it would mean the US would have to force all these noncitizens to abide.

THink Israel and Gaza, but now with a fuckload more guns, and quite a bit of the military to boot.

Which the faggot I am responding to doesn't get.
He thinks it will be him on top of the tiger for long.
All while swearing kikes run everything.
Its an exclusive and revolutionary decision.

That picture.

Molon Labe. Latin.

That's not an argument.

Come and make me faggot. ;^)

And here we have you, again, saying something I don't for an instant think you actually believe - but, if you DO actually believe it, then you're a fucking idiot.

Large segments of the American people are willing and ready for war, if it comes to that.
And yes, it will be hellish.
And no, that won't make any difference, because the alternative is even more hellish, and they know it.

I ignore the shill defeatist moron who just keeps repeating the same point of "No, Americans will totally just pussy out and hand over their guns bro, trust me", while pointing and laughing.

Given this, what do you do now, faggot? ;^)

Here comes the pointing and laughing - you won't be able to see it, but you will know that its happening.

Proceeding… Now.

I know, its great, right?

Associated Press ftw.

How exactly do you know this?

Just because they're not walking down mainstreet with their unregistered machine guns slung doesn't mean that they're complying.

The thing about feather niggers is they tend to stay on their reserves to fuck one another up. Rarely do they actually leave them.

You suck at identifying shills. Sometimes people just have different opinions. If my words bring you down, then that's on you, because this is what I see every day as somebody who used to own lots of guns and lost them all in a boating accident.

I do actually believe this. Almost no US gun owner I know of is actually ready for what's involved beyond LARPing. Maybe a few of the very recent veterans, maybe. Maybe not. Again, I'm sorry if this makes you so sad you have to scream "shill" over it because you can't face the fact that somebody sees something you don't.

False.
Only citizens get the benefits and protections, the rights, provided to citizens.

A non-citizen must still follow and recognize the for rule of law, in accordance with their non-citizen status.

A non-citizen in the land does not, magically, get to ignore all the laws without consequence - we have alternatives for dealing with such folk as ignore our laws and are not citizens.

No, you've seen fit to create a strawman to force on this conversation, you fag.

All non-citizens within US territory, yes; and we can do that, quite easily no less.

If you present the white gun-owning population with a choice, between being forced into a position as an insurgency combating a military force, OR forcing the non-citizen non-white oft-liberal urbanite scum into that position, its rather obvious which of the two they will choose.

Total false equivalence.

That said, Israel wrecks the Palestinian's shit on a regular basis - the only thing holding them back from obliterating their opposition is the eye of the world.

And the US has no such fear to concern themselves with - ain't nobody lifting arms to come to the aid of American niggers, progressives, spics, etc. Nobody that matters, anyway.

Checked and kekked.

The crux of the matter is who decides who is mentally ill? I could be described as mentally ill because of my "radical" political and racial beliefs. I'm not about to hand my second amendment rights to a jewish controlled industry called psychology.

Maybe you will give up your funz, but not everyone is a faggot like you.

weird, you claim gun owners are pussies, yet are outnumbered even in this thread by patriots who will defend the second amendment. just what are you trying to accomplish rabbi? how about yourself? you seem to be projecting your pussy lack of patriotism strongly tonight.

That is a fair point. But we havn't seen any indication that, say, gun-related crimes are growing (and by gun-related I mean things like unregistered weapons, not paying taxes, not getting the right paperwork, etc.)

So either US gun owners are super super sneaky and none of them get caught defying the new laws, or they actually arn't violating any of the new laws at greater rates than they violated the old laws.

If you have evidence to the contrary, I'm all ears.

If everyone was armed, it would be a perfect social eugenics program. The stupid and irresponsible would be culled every generation, and the world would be ok. This is simplistic, utopian thinking, but so is "proper" weapon control, so we choose liberty over state control.

Ah now it makes sense. He's parroting the cuck echo chamber on arfcom. Are they still trying to amp up the panic buying because some afghani democrat wasted a bunch of latino faggots?

That place is compromised and cucked.

nigger are you retarded?

spotted the faggit that doesnt deserve guns, omar as fuck smh tbh fam

Nope, noncitizens have no reason to do so and can be quickly assumed to attack.
Remeber, if they aren't American here, they persona non grata, they have no home country, thus no reason to not attack and take over this one.

The US has reguarly removed its citizens from other countries when they face charges, without trying them at home, recent Hillary (read Powell) CIA agent affair being a case in point.

Posse Commitatus rears its head, declaring federal powers to break that causes even more issues.
As well, you would have an unedning insurgency only halted by genocide.
And you have the military itself, now with many blacks and hispanics who aren't citizens, plus contractors, waging war on it.

They will turn on you and shoot you or at least ignore you as a twat.

PLease, the US just got rid of some 40% of its population in a vast number of important and not so critical situations.
Its also now in an insurgency and civil war with itself, while dealing with a very prompt crisis of faith.
Now is literally the time to invade.

So how did that registration work in NY state? What about the redneck sorts out in the boonies playing with lightning links they've rigged up, its like you've never set foot out of a city. To add salt to the wound was visiting a friend of mine in cuckistan and came across a group of guys out in the woods with shit that apparently was banned back in the 90's there.

Gun control doesn't work.

So sayeth someone accused of being a shill. ;^)

And sometimes those opinions are fucking stupid and wrong, like in the case of your opinions expressed thus far, faggot.

Your words don't 'bring me down', you defeatist faggot, I'm riding high on the glory of the Year of the Fire Monkey.

If anything, the mirth you've given me by laughing and pointing at you has raised my spirits considerably.

Sure thing, you shilly silly faggot.
See, I win either way: Either you're a shill and don't believe the shit you're saying, in which case I'm right; or you're just a dipshit and do believe the shit you're saying, in which case I'm still right.

Win-win for me ass-muncher. ;^)

Then you don't know many people - and, again, everything you say (ESPECIALLY annecdotal claims) are suspect at this point.

So, basically, nobody cares what 'no US gun owner you know' does or says about anything, because enough of us know many gun owners, are gun owners ourselves, and we know you're full of shit.

War is hell. Slavery is worse.
We know the score, and we aren't giving you our guns - come and take them, or you aren't getting them away from the majority of us.
Its not LARP, its duty, and some of us still hold that to heart (especially those of us who've served in the military).

Again, I'm sorry if this makes you so sad that you have to scream 'IM NOT A SHILL!' over it because you can't face the fact that you've been outed as either a defeatist shill (of exceptionally poor quality) or a downright fucktarded nitwit.

Americans aren't going to give up their guns.
Deal with it, cuckcake.

4% of the cucks in NY complied.
15% of the cucks in Connecticut complied.

These are leftist states. Try passing mandatory registration in a red state.

yet another patriot spotted!

there are so many people who have little reason to live.

our reason to live is tue America we were born into. our reason to love is to pass these rights, gun rights, to our children and our children's children. a privilege passed on to us.

not all of us were numale faggotz that woke up 2-5 years ago.

5 star low-IQ post, nigga.

Source on this? I'm very interested in ACTUAL FACTS THAT COUNTER MY POINT instead of just retarded ramblings and LARPing.

you're going to feel dumb when you search that quote, faggot.

Do it and report back…. :D

Top fucking kek

Or

Those are the two realistic outcomes. If the government comes with the attitude of "fuck it were taking it and there's nothing you can do about it." Guess who's not going to be not their side? At least 70% of the military. Putsch when?

No one cares what you say. You can fuck off.

Well, that's false right off the bat - they have many reasons not to do so, namely, being able to stay in the country.
If they give up that privilege, then we deport them. Or kill the if they resist.
Done.

Then we deport them, like I said.
Done.

Next.

Blah blah blah.

No, we'll just deport them. No need to genocide anyone.

Oh, no, you can't be in the military if you're a non-citizen - boom, gone.

Deported. If they wanna fight, let them. We'll win.

Next?

That's fine, let them - we'll round them up and deport them.
Reminder: Most of the gun-owners are white people, as are most of the cops, most of the military, most of the politicians.

We win.
Done.
Next?

And?
The vast majority are low-income, not-important-at-all, actively-beneficial-through-removal situations.
You aren't helping your argument here - especially given those in positions of power are the LEAST likely to try to engage in hostilities against the US.

Civil war is inevitable it seems.
Oh well - better the war happen now than later.

Let them try.

That's but one of the many alternatives to nation-wide disarmament, and there's absolutely not certainty, nor even a high probability I wager, of these 'non-citizens' - who atm show generalized low-intellect, low-resources accesss, minimal training of any application, and low-agency to boot.

Your whole "T-T-The dregs of society will rise up into an army and attack you!" seems much less feasible or probable than the non-dregs of society rising up into an army to attack anyone who tries to force them into slavery, as they are much better suited to achieve such end.

ur thread consists of you being repeatedly shit on by patriots.

/thread.

later faggot.

That's not an argument, nigga.

;^)

Y'know, LARPing stands for "Live Action Role Play" and traditionally refers to people who play D&D in the woods, in cosplay. How is anything that is said on an image-board LARPing?

Also, "LARPing" is the meme of a defeatist shill.
By virtue of making this argument, you are having the conversation with yourself about, "Well, is it REALLY WORTH EVEN TRYING?" leading into, "I demand you prove to me that we're guaranteed to win!"

If you aren't convinced of the cause you are fighting for, then quit. You'd just be a drag on morale.
You need to convince US that you aren't a worthless piece of shit.

Oh, well damn, I guess I was late to the party.

So no source at all on compliance rates?

This tbh fam.

They are LARPING, they have leanings but they are skin deep.

People's words =/= People's actions

The first giveaway is where they have chosen to live. And don't give me any crap about jobs or wives or whatever, anybody can move.

If someone doesn't deserve the right to own a gun they don't deserve the right to live.

Good thing we have so many bullets.

inb4 "they're cartridges REEEEEEE fuck you the bullet is the part that shoots out

That's the amount of your argument. You're getting the equivalent response. Now gas yourself.

retard, the source is NRA-ILA

Again, why should they accept this?
We already have a bunch of illegals in the country, and you are now removing key parts.

Deport, deport, deport, with what?
THese are armed and pissed people.

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/

40% of military is not white.
Even more under 35.

You are going to tell them they have no rights now?
haha

Those vast numbers also do the grunt work that keeps stuff moving, deliveries, logistics and shit, also service food industry.

And further you are saying magically all whites will agree with you.
Half of them are democrats and right out, oh and also armed.
Even fewer would agree with you, particuarly the ones you are hoping for, the vets and police.

I mean sure you'll get your country wrecking 7% support, but then again, the US is down 40% of its military, logistics are gone, and it has a few weeks before all the shit breaks and nobody is repairing.
Meanwhile you have plenty of other countries going to remove our nukes (oh hey noncitizens now in charge of nukes, and they know how to launch) minimum.

Now if you mean magic time travel sure.
If you mean somehow doing this today, you will get shot long beforehand.

You have some data on "compliance rates" you feel would be of applicable consideration in this context?

If so, present them.

So far, I think you've provided nothing but anecdotal bullwhip claims about "the people I know are X, Y, Z", and that's not very convincing.

;^) I'm still pointing and laughing at you btw, and since I can't be assed to check and make sure its the same ID, I'm now pointing and laughing at you as well if you're some other guy and you just read this pfffthaha

How about a link, you retarded faggot? I get their fucking spam every single day asking for free shekels, and I havn't seen this anywhere.

I'm asking for a source on the compliance rates for Conn. and NY.

I said that based on every gun owner I've ever met at shows or at the range, they will comply with every law because that is the type of person they are. I said that it's not hard to imagine them complying with X number of laws in the future, because they're already so careful to comply with the Y number of laws that have already been passed that infringe their rights to bear arms. That is, they are doing jack shit to defy these laws.

Somebody said that the gun owners of Conn. and NY are actually defying the laws. This is interesting news to me, because despite what you retards seem to think, not everybody who says, "I doubt American gun owners will fight the feds" is an actual shlomo shill from Tel Aviv trying to say things you disagree with for shekels. Apparently posting a link is too hard for you retards, so I'm sadly going to have to continue to believe that I'm right.

Plenty, search google for "gun registration compliance failure".

Even 68% of cops didn't comply in Cucknnecticut

he can't be bothered to plug a quote into jewgel, he's not going to contribute anything other than smarmy anecdotal cuckiness.

and that's why he's now filtered and should crawl back to GD and back onto the (((penguin))) moderator's dick

archive.is/fGO1J

Connecticut has been making news due to their hastily passed gun registration laws. According to some sources as few as 15% of gun owners have actually registered their firearms. News Blogs have been warning state officials are talking about mass confiscations of the unregistered firearms.
Ar-15
An AR-15 and high capacity magazine.
Plans for these confiscations hit a snag when a legislative intern dared to ask a question. “Who will be going door to door to take all the guns away?” asked the 21-year-old college senior.
Reportedly multiple people in the room in the most sarcastic voices they could muster said “the police”.
The unnamed intern then pointed at the list and said, “my dad’s name is on the list, and he is the police chief. I see three other names on this list of family members, all cops.”
With in hours a print off of all sworn Law Enforcement officers in the state was obtained. Comparisons of the list of gun owners who failed to comply with registration requirements and sworn LEOs showed a startling figure. Just over 68% of Connecticut cops had failed to register firearms according to the new law.

They don't have to 'accept' anything, they merely have to comply.

And?

Force. Of arms.

We have more arms, and we're more pissed.
Bring it faggots.

> statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
71% of active-duty enlisted men are white, according to your statistics.
53% of active-duty enlisted women are white, according to your statistics.

BTW: 60% > 40%
;^)

Yep.

I know, its hilarious!

We'll adapt - quite quickly, no doubt.
We're white people, we tend to be good at adaptation to difficulty.

Oooooh, no, no, no!
Only some.
But as that other user has been harping about, MOST people won't do shit - they may talk a lot, but they won't act.
You won't see urbanite liberal progressives or gang-land thugs picking up arms and forming any sort of cohesive military force.
Rural whites, on the other hand, are genuinely dangerous.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're a funny guy, I like you.

Actually, the military and police would likely be sources of large-scale support; both groups widely oppose any sort of gun control, and if you can argue with them that the alternative to gun control/nation-wide disarmament is removal of access-rights (and by extension, as you claim is required, citizenship rights) for minorities (who commit drastically-disproportionate amounts of violent crime) and other 'problem' groups, and you CAN argue that with a large portion of those clades with efficacy in such a scenario, then they will support it.
Because they know the alternative is enslavement of their kin, and won't stand for it…. But, again, that's assuming this is the requisite alternative to nation-wide disarmament.

Oh u.
Seriously though, that's fucking stupid, and I think you know as much.

You are a real jokester!

Come and try.
First one in gets a nuke to their capital.
Try us.
If you think the Israelis are batshit crazy, you ain't seen nothing like Americans under the gun.

That said, however, you are deep into fantasy land at this point, so I'm just going to stop there.

This is almost sad, how delusional you are, thinking these things.

Bottom line: The United States could, if they so chose, defeat, contain and deport any and all minority populations currently within our lands.
And if it comes to that, we would, and will, do so.

You have not presented a strong argument to suggest otherwise.

That'd be great if it could ever happen

No good. The nose is in charge of determining who is mentally ill and who isn't, so that's totally unfeasible.

Spot on. The second the Government starts reaching for guns is when they start a ground war against their own citizens. Any way that scenario turns out, they've already lost

You'd have the majority of the military defecting and be fighting a guerilla war against your own population in your own country. It'll be like Vietnam but even worse because they'd end up destroying their own infrastructure.

I'm pretty sure some of the people in their own security details will execute them as well. Rich people may have a lot of money and power, but that doesn't mean they can trust the people that serve them.

Why don't you have those?
Isn't that your argumentative position?
Do your own research champ.

Also:
Top Kek lad.

Annecdotal evidence, from a source which has shown itself to be of dubious veracity.

False equivalence.

Laws on limitations as to the employment or type of firearm in your possession is one thing, laws which dictate total disarmament of the populace represent a totally different contextual space.

Because, for now, it means they get to keep access to guns and use them, albeit with restriction.
There is a 'saturation point' of sorts, namely, the demand for compliance in total disarmament.

You will not see compliance in such context - there is basically no strong evidence to support this argument, and you've provided none.

I didn't say that, so why did you quote me?

No, just most of them.
There are plenty of fucktarded moron defeatists out there too, who believe their annecdotal experience is indicative of the greater scope.
Its still unclear which of the two you are, not that there's an appreciable difference between the two, tbh fam.

Hey, you're the retard who quoted me as regards a claim I never made.

And the notion of you stewing in your own ignorance, seemingly content in the knowledge that through your own lack of information and our absence of effort to inform you otherwise, that you won… something.

Make sure to put your helmet on before you go outside.

> *And the notion of you stewing in your own ignorance, seemingly content in the knowledge that through your own lack of information and our absence of effort to inform you otherwise, that you won… something makes me giggle even harder tbh fam.

Whoops ;^)

This is bullshit. Maybe not as bad as Cali, but the Seattle area is pozzed as can be and I know plenty of patriots. Some of these people have existed here and owned property long before the community neghole got pozzed.
That being said, I cannot fucking stand it here and will be purchasing property far away quite soon.

MS is cucked. I have some "friends" that go to Ole Miss that are the most massive pussies. Anti-gun, anti-confederate flag types.

Speaking from experience, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida are DEFINITELY not like this. I can't speak for other states but gun owners in these three are not going to be compliant at all with anything remotely resembling a gun grab

is right to a point, and it doesn't exactly matter. As another user noted yesterday, Europe is the white homeland but the Americas are conquered territory.

It's Europe which needs to be cleansed. The United States was in fine shape for a long time with docile black and Hispanic minorities, a solid southern border, and minimal immigration from Asia.

Blacks have gone to shit largely because of Jewish reprogramming and the social justice movement. Hispanics are easily manipulated, and their numbers are increasing too quickly. Both groups need to be smacked hard, but they do not need to be kicked out entirely. We should send as many as we can home through incentives and maybe a bit of fear, but in the end we'll be alright with 5% blacks, 10% Hispanics, who cares how many slants, and negligible numbers of anyone else.

After which the only places we should allow people to immigrate from is Europe.

People defending anti-immigration policy aren't asking loudly enough what we gain from it and why there's any moral imperative to allow immigration at all. Quite simply, why the hell should we give away something of value in return for nothing?

We need to practice being cold and mean about this and to express this in public with civility and calm, and without focus on criminals. Why should we let the good ones in? What do we get out of this?

Playing word games now?
Compliance is acceptance, you have given them no reason to want your syste, to change from what exists now.

Deporting doesn't work at this scale, much less your proposed amounts.

40% of the US military outright, plus a chunk that does not go along with you.
Regardless of that, you now have 2 in 5 having no reason not to start kill all whitie as a plan based on your removal of all rights.

White people adapt well to graves as I understand it.

Oh I'm sorry, but who has the most mass murders in the US?
Its not crackas.

So you are going to somehow create a false dichotomy and expect people to follow it?

Right isn't the whole issue right now that actual acceptance of the enslavement and all?
Further, what's stopping them from just marching and saying no to your ruse of gun control?
You know like right now?

You'd be amazed how much is actually grunt work and how entitled and lazy whites are. There's a reason we bred blacks as slaves.

Oh what a brilliant plan, nuclear blackmail.
THe US is in civil war and then launches.
you realize we have nowhere near the nukes to kill the Soviets, much less now the rest of the world.
Of which a good chunk of said forces are going to be in turmoil as ballistic missile subs are fighting, the bombers have to fly places, leaving only the siloes.
Of which really are not as much as you say.

US has less than Russia, and the great big hilarious part that it can nuke itself to stop the armies, attempt to nuke the seas as they transport (ships do great against nukes, even more so by moving the fuck out), or nuke their capitol, all of which see a counter launch with even more things to fuck over the US.

No you are believing all whites will suddenly believe as you do, all minorities will be peaceful and everything is roses.
Not the dissolution of the US in any way resembling itself, the creation of new countries from its carcass, and the rest of the world moving on.

I love your deep into fantasy land, says the man who starts with a fantasy of gun control.

No wait, you can't be man, men have reason, you are quite obviously a girl.

Maryland outside Baltimore is also good.
Especially western Maryland.
We also bring oil to the table.

Yeah, fuck you.
Everywhere is semi-cucked. The Trump meme has not achieved complete global saturation.

I'm disappointed in you Holla Forums

Trump endorses trannies using whatever bathroom they please, he is a cuck.

He said let the states decide. Stop bumping this retarded thread, you aren't even on topic.

There have been a lot of garbage threads lately.

no

It's the summer, but a key thing is not to bump them and don't even post even if it's saged.

join gunowners of america. theyre the only no compromise group.

gunowners.org/join.htm

No faggot

Trigger Discipline, Target Practice, and proper gun maintenance is all you really need.