Is your body ready?

is your body ready?

So this is what it's like to be triggered.

This really needs to stop. Being so lazy as to use Cash, what happened to colonial music? They couldn't make a shanty? Was ambiance too much work?

who knew we had a community of cash connoisseurs in our midst?

there's still a few shekels in this thing
I can feel it

Golden waifu material

How is that even possibe

Why? The first pirates was good, Dead Man's Chest was kino, and At World's End had an amazing opening scene followed by some godawful drivel. The fourth one was already terrible, why does this movie exist?

Cash doesn't even fit with pirates. It clashes so much. That and can they stop it with the supernatural stuff. The first time was fine but can we get pirate stuff instead. Also, is this going to be a repeat of the first film?

Funny thing trips it was a woman who did the singing voice for the kid.

You sit on a throne of lies Satan.

Black Sails > PotC

She's a MILF now

Johnny Depp needs to pay the alimony

Were her kid? i would care for it bein my wife's son.

That picture looks like she just smothered the kid with a pillow or something.

Fuck it, I'll see it then. He's always the best part of the other films.

Aww fugg

Why do they shit all over his memory by using his songs for shitty fantasy movies and other trash?

What are you talking about? From what I remember, On Stranger Tides was better than Dead Man's Chest and most of At World's End due to the fact that there was no Orlando Bloom + Keira Knightley romance bullshit.

Great musician.
Too bad his style of music DOESN'T FUCKING MESH WITH GOD DAMN PIRATES
Why the fuck? Even the shitty 4th movie had sea shanties and shit like that for their advertisements iirc.
Why must jewlywood make everything as unappealing as possible?

I didn't know there was a fourth movie until they announced this one.

Hey, it could be worse. They could be remaking the first film with an all-female and poc cast.

The original pirates are sandniggers

I've never been more ready to not watch something ever.

I don't see any reason to be upset. The antagonists look fairly intimidating, along with the concept of their ship. All the worthwhile actors are returning, the new chick is hotter than any of the previous ones, the action looks competent.

I'll want to see it.

How many pozloads have you swallowed?

ok >>>/reddit/

It's one of the best shows on tv right now.

Why do you like reddit so much? You go around Holla Forums telling people to go there. You must spend an awful lot of time posting there to think you can speak with such authority on what goes there.

I'mma call you Redditboy. No, redditsperg.

Looks great tbh

Nolan is such a fucking hack

DUDE PIRATES LMAO!

If you actually understand the mechanics of hanging someone this scene make absolutely no sense. A Hanging rope is not designed too kill by strangulation, but by the neck snapping. There is very exact measurements that have too be done for each individual who gets hung. It is quite obvious that the people hung died instantly in the clip you provided, which makes no sense as i the measurements are done incorrectly it can take several minutes for the hanged too die.

okay
go back to >>>/reddit/ though

How will his wife's son ever cope?

I'll give credit where it's due, Ukrainian antifa aren't half as faggy as their western counterparts. They are equally retarded though.

>it's another THE PIRATES ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN SAVE EVERYONE IN THIS EPIC ADVENTURE BECAUSE THEY NEED TO HAVE EPIC BATTLES

I like battles. Sue me fuckboi

Sometimes they fuck it up or don't care. Sometimes hanging can cause decapitations.

Old times were hard mang

Source?

My teacher in highschool

It was in one of Neal Stephenson's books it was probably true somewhere

I think this new Pirates movie involves new directors and writers for the series due to how the last movie fell kinda flat.

So I'm slightly optimistic about it.

Opening song is pretty gud though

Johnny is almost a new member of the JUST league.

If this pirates thing tanks on the box office, he's done.

The lyric is "never say 'we die'".

No they don't and that makes zero sense. Stop trying to get upvotes you reddit piece if shit

None of the song's lyrics make sense. They discuss the lyrics on the DVD features.

I hate this bitch