#grabhimbytheballot

You guys gotta check out this hash tag from the next town over from me, it's so goddammit fun, 3/10's getting their pictures taken naked, standing in solidarity against trump, we got bearded lady's, crypt keeper ladies, it's a goddammit gold mine, at least check it out, it's pretty gross, pic unrelated, I'm on a phone that won't download shit, but just take a look

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7rUkb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#grabhimbytheballot
In case you missed that

Geeze, the paranoia here is real, I thought you fags enjoyed shit like this

shit enjoying fags, on muh Holla Forums?

You'd all fucking understand if I could post pics, watever, I'm Goin home soon then I'll have a fuck load of nasty bitches for you, I'll be back

So have you made it home to post nasty bitch pics for us user?

DO IT sodomite

anti-trump journo dox thread:

archive.is/7rUkb

what made you post that in this thread??

because I knew that (((You))) would be here

Aight, I just got home, gimme a sec

Here's a few hotties

Try to guess my personal favorite

Stand in solidarity, guys #imwithher

fuck that's gross. you weren't kidding op

I wouldn't lie to you, visit the Facebook and support their saggy cause

Oh man, there so fun, but my facebooks aren't allowed to post there anymore

Lol this is epic. Hillary is so desperate to close the gap.

I'd hit that auschwitz surviver who got ran over by an ink truck.

These people are so fucking airheaded, you have no idea, I know the chick whose 'project' this is, shes a cartoonishly accurate hipster stereotype

I don't get it, am I supposed to fap to these? I have a fetish for older chubby women.

No ones stopping you, jerk away

Can't right now but I've saved about half of these for later.

Gross, glad I could help

Letting women vote was a mistake.

Kill that thing with fire, seriously nigga.

find xim and meme xim… xer, whatever

this… this needs to stop

Ain't no brakes on this train we on

my god seeing these undesirables actually makes me feel even smugger for supporting trump

=we're hitting levels of smug==
I didn't know were possible

my god seeing these undesirables actually makes me feel even smugger for supporting trump

=we're hitting levels of smug==
I didn't know were possible

She couldn't get a single attractive woman for this? Some these aren't just unattractive, they're monstrous. This is like with them threatening to withhold sex if you vote for Trump, and Madonna offering blowjobs if you vote for Hillary.

It's like being banned from a restaurant that only sells different varieties of animal shit.

I did early voting yesterday, I was going to do it monday, but the polls were absolutely packed. They've been packed all week. I see a lot of working people coming out, but I also saw a lot of people who looked like illegals, and yesterday I saw a bunch of teens who looked like they walked straight out of 1998. They didn't look old enough to vote, they had emo hair, one of them had cut the knees off his jeans. I hate to judge because they could have just been metalheads, but as they left the polls I kept thinking "Did these kids write-in Bernie or something?"

If you use hot chick's for anything it makes the ugly chick's feel bad so the only recourse is to only use super ugly chick's because we're all equally beautiful, I think is the mindset

Got a source for that?
I've been way out of the loop for like four weeks because no internet until today

3/10 is waaaaayyy to generous.

that nigga has bigger tits than my wife

For a lot of them, definitely.

O God she's missing a tit

Holy shit, she IS missing a tit, good thing beauty is universal now

I ain't gonna lie, I'd nut on that titty scar and make her call me Dr. Feelgood, but I wouldn't say it's beautiful.

Turbo nipslip

Anybody hit that shit up?

This was gross.