CIA Agent Alex Jones: Islam’s Secret Plan to Conquer the World Exposed!

CIA Agent Alex Jones: Islam’s Secret Plan to Conquer the World Exposed!

youtube.com/watch?v=I82SqRIcSis

Published on Jun 15, 2016

Alex Jones talks with Phillip Haney about why Muslims are so desperate to conquer the world even if it means killing themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-cia/
alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-stratfor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-cia/

alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-stratfor/

(((Alex Jones)))

Is it that secret? They've been rather open about it for the entire post-mecca period.
Hell, they hold signs up with this statement everytime they "protest" in the street.

…yet he won't talk about The Protocols or jewry's essentially completed plan for world conquest.

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS GAVE PHYSICISTS MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS 170 YEARS AGO

– Alex Jones, yesterday on his reddit iAMA

Screenshot?

Wow, fucking thanks, Alex!
Without you, I'd have never known this! I'll be sure to listen to your podcasts on Sirius™ Satellite Radio at 2:30EDT every weekday.

Also I plan to order your exclusive InfoWars.com water filter. At the low low price of $279.99, how can us \PoleLocks\ afford not to have one, amirite? Especially since you're offering a 20% discount if you order two! Thy make a perfect gift for Father's Day. My dad doesn't know it yet, but he's getting one of these bad boys this year!

And for the misses, I'm going to stock up on Super Male Vitality™. It supports healthy testosterone levels for those 12 hour days Jones works while defending freedom. Can you anons believe it contains no GMOs or fillers? Yeah, Jones knows what he's talking about here \PoleLocks\. This stuff is limited supply and the discounts won't last forever and that's why I'm ordering it right now from the InfoWars.com online store right now. Did you anons know that he even takes Bitcoin for the real old fags like me? You've got to try Super Male Vitality™. It's been the best choice I've made since I bought those 1,000 cases of MREs before Y2K, which Jones knew the truth about!

Well I'm going to listen to the Archives on the InfoWars.com website. For only $9.99 a month, you can stream the old archives! But being a \PoleLock\ like you guys, you know you can't put a price on freedom.

I was actually making one before I saw your reply.

I kek'd

apparently he edited it and added in "may have".

Thanks, wish somebody would have gotten a screenshot before the edit.

Yeah, but if you search that term on google, you see it appear in a few search results, pre edited.

So let's say we lose election after election, and the US becomes a marxist dystopia flooded with mudslimes. At what point, or if ever, would you side with the Islamists to topple the SJW dystopia? I think I might prefer killing kikes, fags and feminists to being a communist state.

I watched the Alex Jones video ama and in it he said they are growing human-cow-pig hybrids in secret farms so that they can slap "non animal tested" stickers on products by cheating the rules using freaks of nature instead. Its a great video full of lols, he is a fully insane snake oil filter salesman who is bursting from the seams with guilt and hes ready I feel to snap one day soon.

af

It true though, look up almost every major inventor… they will tell you their ideas come from somewhere else.

Just google Bill Gates and Steve Jobs before they were famous.

The great aluminium hat

Good for him. He is absolutely right. user, why do you hate the truth?

Oh how fucking original Alex. You're so damn creative.

Holy shit, being an infotard isn't cheap!

Guys I'm so totally a UFC fighter, even though I never fight any more.

Muslims have been very open about this for 1400 years. They just suck at it. Speaking of groups with secret plans to conquer the world, who are not above using the borg muslims as foot soldiers…

You don't say?

He's also US Army Special Ops.

That's how you know Infowars is a legitimate alternative news media organization: it's filled with CIA, US Army Spec-Ops, and Stratfor operatives.

everything emanates from the ideal realm fam

shits fucking basic