Poll for americachan

Okay, here's the plan. Normies are taking over Holla Forums as we speak and I have a solution for that.

What we will do is we will change the way new mods come into play. With the way things are now, no wonder all these 4fags are storming through our safe haven. The mods can too easily become mods and just about anyone can do it. In americachan mods and admins will not be selected by the admins or by anyone in particular other than the anons themselves. You can apply to be a mod when it comes time for mods, and after they apply they will post as tripfags for a month so that the anons of the board can see if this person is mod worthy. After a month, there will be a vote on whether or not said person will be a mod, and the anons will select them, not the people "in charge" These mods will agree with the majority of the population on what is cancer and what is not. If the anons don't like the mod, they can make a petition to strip him of his moderator abilities. The anons have all the power, and the mods work for the anons, not the other way around because that's fucking stupid. I myself will not make the ib nor will I have any power whatsoever because I would be a shit admin. You will have to figure out how the ib will be moderated during that one month that elections are happening.

All in favor say yes, all not in favor say no.

Has the potential to become a circlejerk but it's not a bad idea.

best idea since facebook. how did you come up with that user? pure genius. we could use you on our sales team at Racequeen autos, inc. Ladyboys are respected members of society here in Quezon City.
Our affiliate NT Technology also offers a range of software solutions for your circlejerk needs. We have screwed far bigger fish than you, ha ha.

I for one accept dysomnia as my lord and Savior. Will always be my favorite mod :^)

4cuck get out

yes matey

Never been to half chan. I have been here since 2011 ¯\_( n ͜ʖ n)_/¯

I read about how the mods are failing to remove cancer and removing non cancer threads from /b. Nobody ever seem to point out the threads that are the problem. Maybe if you were to offer up some threads some of us could better understand.

Yeah, and they need to be removed, which the mods aren't doing

that would require surgery. are you fully insured?

So in other words you just wanna bitch about something and really offer no definition of what it is?

The spammers will rig the pool.

Oh, I read it wrong.

Look at the front page you dipshit

fuck I didn't think of that

The front page?

Yes, this thread is on the front page. Anyone worth their salt knows that meta threads are highly cancerous. We need the mods to delete this one.

Yes, this thread is on the front page. Anyone worth their salt knows that meta threads are highly cancerous. We need the mods to delete this one.

i was counting on you for that. what is it, exactly?

If I understand correctly a meta thread is any thread that references the author or the thread itself. It would encompass almost every thread including this one.

I forgot to add anything the op doesn't care for.

No, a meta thread is one that discusses the state of the board, Holla Forums or Holla Forums in general. Usually pointless bitching. Examples include
And so on. Now this one is not really fully in that category as OP is talking about launching a new chan, Americachan. (It is poorly communicated but that is what he means.)!But like 90% of these efforts, it will go nowhere.

This sounds familiar…

I acutally think democracy as far as board ownership goes is a better system. You'd have to turn around and ban proxies and tor from the voting process, but I think its a better system. Board creation is literally just a meme though. This place is highly imperfect, but its not like there's too many good choices of places to go that have any kind of a community right now.

It's not democracy if only those without proxies are represented. I wouldn't trust users without them.

fucking. brilliant.

Lets set it up the way that we should have set up the Senate. We need some term limits, Holla Forumsros.

Its a tradeoff, I can make either case. The problem with proxies is if I was motivated to I could vote 100s or even 1000s of times myself. See wherein the problem lays?

Aye. Heil Batman
Heil Holla Forums

Things which are cancerous:

America
Democracy
American democracy
Voting
Reddit

I can't wait to vote for Rick Astley as a mod.

Demochan sounds like a bunch of pearl-clutching sheep. Amerikachan would be worse.