So how do SJWs address this?

If every other race has a history of war, slavery and favoring their race or ethnicities within that tace over others then how is it a problem that Whitey did it? And what warrants Whitey having to atone?

Blacks enslaving Blacks? The Qing Dynasty's genocide of the Zunghar? And so on.

"Imperialism muthafukin wite boy muh shoah muh six goyzillion oy vey muh slavery REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
t. Liberal

They don't, they ignore it or call you racist

We were the most successful and managed to rule the world, so, by their logic, we're the ultimate oppressors, and everybody is a victim before us.

Because whites are the only ones that did it.
Because whites are the only ones that did it.
Didn’t happen.
Didn’t happen.

You’re racist. I win.

The more they call us racist the more desensitized we will get to it. I love when they call us racist.

Nobody paid attention in history and those things weren't being taught anyway.

We're all equal, so if one group is winning the only explanation is that they cheated. That's the SJW logic.

Shut up you bigot, with your racist facts!

HANDS UP, DONT SHOOT

#BLMyoloswagfleek

we are all Sam Hyde

Funny enough, SJWs are extremely Eurocentric and culturally chauvinist.

Usually they just think

etc.

The Mongols?

fixed

Why are you posting this North-East African shit here like you did on 4ch? This place isn't susceptible to your liberal bullshit, nigger.

Whites did it better and they are triggered by success.

You expect libs to know history?

Because I want the whole world free of jewsih influence not just the white parts of it.

I haven't been on 4ch for about 2-3 years m80

For every question in your mind that begins "How do SJWs address this?" do yourself a favor and answer them all right now with:

"THEY DON'T"

The liberal mindset is born out of living in a very insulated society which has the veneer of being "worldly". Ironically, Liberals know absolutely nothing of the world, and as much as they go on their sexual vacations into the progressive states of Europe, they're truly not learning anything except how to be a total and utter degenerate.

As many others have stated, the classic liberal will either play dumb to history, perform mental gymnastics to justify their viewpoint over yours, dismiss your argument because you're (assuredly) white, or go as far as to say, "Well their wars/slavery/rituals are culturally different from our understandings of these concepts and events, you don't have the right to criticize them." (much less eloquently said, most likely.)

So basically, they're narcissistic snakes who reject reality for the worldview they're trying to force into existence. I know many of you will disagree, but another poster in another thread summed it up well, and I added on a bit: "Liberalism is not only a mental illness, but to those who are swayed and taken in by false words and promises are doing nothing but submitting themselves, willingly, to nothing short of a delusional cult. A cult of perceived equality which can, unfortunately, never exist in the global society in which we've taken our evolutionary road down."

It tears me apart seeing those who I once considered dear friends fall under this sway, throwing away their entire identities to be part of this misguided collective.. There's nothing really left in those heads though, they're just drones, and it's horrifying.

SJWs don't think, they memorize and regurgitate talking points without ever bothering to run them past their conscious mind.

If you ask an SJW to define what a particular buzzword means, or ask them what results they expect to achieve with xyz proposed policy, they will give you a blank, soulless look, then respond with anger because you are stirring up their cognitive dissonance.

SJWs argue like Jews. You will shred their argument, get them to admit defeat, and even get some of them to admit that you're right, only to come back the next day and find that they're still posting the same old shit that you explained to them the day before as if you'd never had the conversation with them.

Because the white man is in power and that's all that matters (plus those events are in the past)

They don't address it. Their stick their fingers in their ears and scream "racist!".

In China?

So is a minority of Whites having slaves.

Yes, as they're the children of Jewish intellectuals.

Reminder:

(OP)
There's a great quote on this:

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The (([liberal])) had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them.

-Adolf Hitler

Genghis khan was black mah nigguh.

Whitey did it better

WE WAS KHANS

Watching friends fall into the delusion is horrifying enough, family is another story though.

Almost my entire family is made up of white guilt cucks,

And this "The liberal mindset is born out of living in a very insulated society which has the veneer of being "worldly". Ironically, Liberals know absolutely nothing of the world, and as much as they go on their sexual vacations into the progressive states of Europe, they're truly not learning anything except how to be a total and utter degenerate.

As many others have stated, the classic liberal will either play dumb to history, perform mental gymnastics to justify their viewpoint over yours, dismiss your argument because you're (assuredly) white, or go as far as to say, "Well their wars/slavery/rituals are culturally different from our understandings of these concepts and events, you don't have the right to criticize them." (much less eloquently said, most likely.)"

That's how exactly they operate. The nightmare never ends.

In terms of death toll accounting for world population I'm not sure Whitey tops the Mongols.

Personally, i believe, as many of you, that the head needs to be severed from the snake.

Semitic religions in our modern age are a blight upon the world, forcing us all to examine closely that dustbowl of war and death that is the Levant Region, finding reverence and holliness at the font of humanity's blood. I personally find it absolutely disgusting how the white men of the West has had their religion subverted in the 19th and 20th centuries, turning them into cults of self loathing and repentance, sound familiar?

I know we say it often, but it truly is at the hands of the Semitic nomads who wish to rewrite history of everything around themselves, including their own ilk, which the world's back is broken.

Hitler never killed six million, but with every day I walk upon this earth, I truly wish he did.

Also, friend, that is heartbreaking. Thankfully I have a family who has seen through most of the deceit laid before our eyes, but that does not mean that we aren't all without our own fault.
Stay strong, for their sakes, I know this sounds rediculous, but it will be people like us who lead the world from the coming dark age which will come about due to the ignorance of those leaders who act as though they're surrounded by Heavenly Clouds, forgetting they're nothing short of Mortals and exiles, at that. They will fall, just as each group before them whose hubris was akin to Icarus', their wings will burn as they fall down to earth where the rest of us wallow, eager to get our own justice.

There was also muslim enslavement of europeans. Something history just LOVES to forget.

Because SJWs are white and they have no self esteem, which comes from their lack of achievements, which is a product of decadent society. Therefore they turn this inward anger out onto everyone who looks like them.

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Ctrl+f "money". 0 results.

There's money, jobs, and social status in exploiting white guilt, and has been since at least the 1960s when 'post-colonial guilt' became a thing. It's really just a modern form of those old beggar who used to fake their handicaps: "We is fucked up because of what you did. gib. gib. gib."

(Of course, the idea of using the sins of the fathers to mulct succeeding generations of soft, generous whiteys was arguably first demonstrated by the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany back in the 1950s.)

Exactly, that word has lost all of the power that it used to hold.

Interesting stuff.

Just another reason why Holocaustian morality is cancer.

With double standards.

Now without the typo

Because anti-racist is a code word for anti-white. It really is that simple. It's not about consistency–it's about creating hatred for whites, thus accelerating the genocide of the white race.

Because when Whitey does it–he wins.

It's just butthurt and salt on national-scale steroids OP. Pay it no mind.

we were enslaved by the muslims for 300 YEARS but you don't see us whine(that much) about it.

t. the Balkans

Because jews don't have the manpower to take over on their own, so they trick other people into killing their enemies FOR them, usually for free, because they lied about something.

IT's the "Man on the Mountain" tactic.

You get everyone against the man on the mountain, then when they unite and topple him, there is a NEW man on the mountain, then they all unite and topple him, and then there is a NEW man on the mountain…

Et cetera…

Until there is only one left, and they are strong enough to just kill them off, and become the only one left anywhere near the mountain.

it's americlap education meets middle class existence: look at your immediate surroundings and project it onto the entire world through all history.

American education was subverted around 1913, believe it or not.

The Mongols didn't do too shabby.

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP CREATING SLIDE THREADS YOU SELFISH LITTLE FUCKER?

what did reality mean by this?

Because (((their))) plan is white genocide followed by eternal jew takeover with no hope for any of the brown people to EVER be free.
Whitey is the last hope for ALL of humanity, but they are mostly too dumb too "unnerstand" it.

The things that should be addressed is how kikes can abuse and jew any guilt out of the countries and their peoples WHO SAVED THEM as apart of the allied nations. (((They))) should be kissing our feet and thanking us every damn day but no.

The turkroach wasn't trully expelled from the balkans untill well into the 19th century. Even now they still hold lands that belong to christians.

lel, mongol empire fell to shit as soon as genghis died

same is true for Alexander the Great, but at least his conquest had a lasting impact culturally on the places he conquered

Empires and conquests should be held in relation to time that land was held

Jews actually love killing

If they had somehow held control over the USSR they would have killed and enslaved all the goyim in Europe.

we are all Sam Hyde