Craigslist ad warns: 'SAN DIEGO YOU ARE NEXT'

This is running on the drudge report right now.

kek

If this is a prank, I hope which ever one of you bastards did this is behind 7 proxies

It's probably fucking nothing, but will be interesting to see if anything develops.

10news.com/news/craigslist-ad-threatens-orlando-style-massacre-in-san-diego-061416

archive.is/j27AA

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/03/southern-california-muslims-screaming-allahu-akbar-fire-hundreds-of-shots-in-remote-area-are-arrested-and-released
jihadwatch.org/
archive.is/KePHB
vibrancy.co/
archive.is/GD04p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not san fransisco? why fuck up the only decent big city in california? it's like when that supposed hit list of cities in the US was released and Solvang was on it. why fucking solvang? blow up san fransisco.

They may have meant SF and got the two confused. Muzzies are not too bright.

Yeah I checked twice that it really was San Diego. It didn't even make sense as I was writing the post.

FUCKING MUDFAGS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's a small but present Lebanese community in San Diego. The Muslim kind.

This is entirely plausible.

Common Filth is really reaching to far lengths these days to sell his podcasts

> Cleanse your community of the filth that gives decent gay men and women a bad name.

fail

Some of you guys are alright. Don't come on Holla Forums tomorrow

Common Filth is furiously masturbating and looking up Korans on Amazon at this point.

Mudshits don't know or care if fags are sodomite bug chasers or frotty patriots who love the lord. Fake and gay.

this is shaping up to be the best Ramadan ever.

Things are finally starting to look not so shitty anymore.

Do you guys remember the thread here a while ago about some hikers who ran across a huge group of muzzies out in the hills near San Bernardino doing target practice in the middle of the night?

There's a shit ton of muzzies in SoCal. Nobody ever does anything crazy in San Diego so their guard is lower and it's an easier target than Los Angeles. Plus you're not trapped in a semi-isolated residential corridor with few good roads out–as you would be in, say Santa Barbara. Even though a lot of these guys are prepared to suicide, still it seems they do try to have escape routes and hiding places.

"Nice" big cities like San Diego, and/or smaller "soft target" cities which are near big metro areas and lots of places to run and hide, are both excellent places to try a jihad attack. By the same reasoning even if San Francisco isn't targeted soon, I'm guessing one of the smaller cities in its metro area will be. A town like Hayward, for example, is a pretty good parallel to San Bernardino. I could also see them targeting Marin County somewhere, like Novato. They are very, very complacent there.

I think this is what you're referring to.

jihadwatch.org/2016/03/southern-california-muslims-screaming-allahu-akbar-fire-hundreds-of-shots-in-remote-area-are-arrested-and-released

Suspicious as hell, that is for sure. This is going to be a crazy Ramadan for sure, as
put it.

False flag by obvious libshit getting overwhelmed by the doublethink it took him to write the rest

Probably 4/pol/

nothing of value is lost. let them kill spics and liberals

I'm trying really hard not to cheer the jihadis on….and failing.

SAN DIEGO IS FULL OF THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY

wasnt san diego where the attack on the trump rally happened?

smh fam

Reminder that Ramadan has been culturally appropriated by us as

Kek's Holy Month of the Happening

Praise Kek!

It doesn't matter where as long as there is someone who can actually do what they say they will.

The entire point is to distract people from your real target.

They're going to go big, Orlando was a distraction and nothing more.

Tens of thousands will die, don't go out on July 4th.

No, that was in Anaheim. It's not even in the county.

sounds like the alt-right

When are the big pride fests coming up? Could be some real happenings happening soon.

Would totally get that mini tank for my future son to play in.

Usually around the solstice. That's Monday. Prepare your angus.

Actually there are direct threats against the Toronto fag parade.

What's the over/under on another shooting before the end of Ramadan?

If I were a bookie, I'd give 1:3 odds on another Muslim happening. Basically, a 33% chance.

Any takers?

I think the most recent one user is referring to was the San Jose one.

I'd bet $10,000 that there will be a total kill count of 1,000+ by the end of Ramadan.

Happy Ramadan goyim!

Wait… In the US or worldwide?

I'm speaking only of the US.

So am I, salaam goy have a happy ramadan.

jihadwatch.org/

and many more, this shit is going to be happening non stop

Shalom!
Thank you merchant. You are my greatest ally!

If this is what it takes to undo the noguns liberal doublethink, then just fuck my country up. Better them than true Americans who are getting hammered by King Nigerian.

But that "gives decent gay men and women a bad name." line reeks of some SJW having a mental breakdown and false flagging xirself for pity points.

I'd say 50/50, If we include Europe I would put it at 100%

Now that I think about it, I am surprised I haven't heard more about muslim on gay violence from Europe

This

What the fuck is with the "decent" gay people?

I'll take 2 in 5 it happens in the US before in Europe

Have a rare kek as my bet

smh fam, I grew up there. At least at my high school (San Marin), we had a LOT of gun owners who were considered racist by SF citizens. It's a farming town. Mill Valley is where the rich hippies would probably apologize if they got raped by a muzzie.

The 4th of July is one day before the end of Ramadan, you can bet they'll want to go out with a bang kek.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

It's probably more than that in Pakistan alone.

9TH CIRCLE BTFO

Just think, the fireworks will be so loud that most people won't even notice the explosions unless they see them.

In my next post I said I meant in the USA alone.

Don't count your chickens yet, dumbass! The race is far from over and the absolute worst thing you could do is assume Trump already has it in the bag. He's going up against all of the most powerful entities that exist in the world today outside of BRICS nations. EU, UN, Bilderberg, and many others are demanding complete control over the POTUS until the end of time and they will stop at nothing to get it.

tl;dr don't be an assuming faggot, pride always comes before the fall

Because the moslem terror cell is currently in San Diego.

If it's legit.

Unfortunately, this is a realistic assessment and I agree. This is David and Goliath, people, and Goliath here isn't just some dumb giant; it is a massive global psychic cabal of immense evil and power. Trump blows my mind. The courage of this man. Most people have no idea.

This is all extremely hair-raising and nerve-wracking and I won't rest easy until he somehow manages to win. We must do everything we can to help. Memes do constitute propaganda. They influence and shape human thought and perception. They are profoundly archetypal and connect with peoples' brains in a way which goes beyond mere words. Our part in bringing them to the brainwashed masses is vitally important. And we must try even harder.

Tell the shooter to hurry up, people are waiting.

archive.is/KePHB

That story was debunked immediately. First of all the guy shows up here all like "Hey I'm not from Holla Forums but I thought I would bring this here".

Then with an absolute minimum amount of digging it was shown that his sister works for a film studio that had photos of projects including muslims and cartels in the desert with firearms, right on the front of the page. Plus the text message screenshots were just plain absurd.

Just more coincidences I'm sure, not yet another example of media fakery…

links?

I didn't save everything but the thread URL (long expired) was 8ch.net/pol/res/5569017.html

The company the sister worked for was

vibrancy.co/

Their website has changed and no longer features the same matrix of photos including somewhat generic photos of terrorists in cali desert. But there is a feature on the Cartel movie which is similar but more movie polished look

The link between was the name of the sister which was divulged, and a simple google search provided a post from her on Facebook saying (a couple years ago) that she was hired by Vibrancy. Take it or leave it… that's all I have any longer.

It was suspicious to begin with because guy just showed up and dumped his fake looking text message conversations.

The next day local sheriffs confirmed to media that something happened (which doesn't really mean anything) and everybody in the thread went on pretending they never noticed the movie links

Oh and the news stories had photos of cuffed men (brown) with faces blurred in the desert. You know, something that Vibrancy (as proud millenial "digital storytellers") would be able to arrange

closed

Your claims aren't materialising.

Even if I had saved it you'd brush it off as yet another "coincidence". Enjoy your coming psyop produced by vibrancy

You haven't backed up what you are claiming. Proof vibrancy is involved how? i didn't see any persons named or any desert stuff on their website.

No thanks for the rabbit trails unless you can back them up.

SD is crawling with spics

Here's the archive of the original thread. Connect the dots yourself, from Virginia Brazier, to Vibrancy (which happens to film things that would fit very very closely with the story that the random user reported, and could also fit closely with a future psyop in San Diego.. could)

archive.is/GD04p

Only bringing it up because somebody else brought up the old story as a suggestion that something will happen, and that old story looks fairly suspect from the way it launched on Holla Forums first (read that OP, jesus christ) to the film studio links.

And the images are not archived in full quality so unreadable. I don't really care enough to make all the links any longer but the text message conversations had enough info to find the sisters identity, and searching for her and San Diego showed she worked for the studio that films with prop firearms in the desert on a regular basis.

this.

CELEBRATE SANDNIGGER FUN MONTH OF HAPPENINGS

PRAISE KEK

There's tons of spics here, but many of them are legal green card holders and not citizens nor illegals. So it's far better than any other major city in California.

You don't care enough? Where is the proof that this is his sister, and that she works at this place, and that this is related to the Arabs in Apple Valley and to some Vibrancy studio in SD?? Why are you playing the martyr? Looks like you've made leaps in logic that you can't back up and now are pretending to be offended as an out. That's shitty. If are speculating and making guesses then just man up and admit it.

SF is probably gonna be on full alert during their whatever holiday month. Then nothing will happen and they'll probably have a huge gay parade to celebrate……..

Where was kebab when this this was happening?

A NYT reporter tweeted the other day that ISIS was having trouble finding terrorists that were willing to kill civilians, but that they had much more success convincing them to kill gays. Something to keep in mind for our local queers.

BASED
A
S
E
aD

GO FUCK YOURSELF SAN DIEGO

Yeah, a lot of folks don't get that this is fucking spiritual warfare. Pretty sure Trump is a knight.

He was a hyper charismatic telepathical knight