New Best of the Worst episode

>>>/reddit/
>>>/plebtv/

No thank you

Our literal guy!

ayo

This is beardfat?

I no longer believe that user who claimed to be him posting here.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Beardfat an sjw? What gave it away? The hipster black rim glasses? The gooney beard? The hilarious catchphrase teeshirts that barely fit around his gut?

well… at least they're using the fucking plinketto board.

imagine putting hours of effort into manually hammering each pin, only for your friends to use it TWO WHOLE TIMES in the entirety of the RedLetterMediaâ„¢ existence, now three.

is this really obesity castro?

I miss Jessi. I wish Mike hadn't sold her to those white slavers.

you can buy her from the slavers, if you have enough money to buy a 5/10 obese, short woman.

Yep.

What's ironic is that is exactly how they dismiss accusations of being paid off by Disney for TFA. And their fanbase genuinely believes "well if they joke about it they clearly aren't doing it"

why doesn't he just shave it all off?

because hes a pathetic cuck on a permanent mid-life crisis.

does anyone know what does he work as? he cant be living only on RLM bucks can he? he must have a fucking job. probably greeter at a walmart

They're just unfunny now, what's the point in watching.

Jesus CHRIST you're fast.

Do you just browse Holla Forums waiting for that all the time? Do you ever sleep?

this. i checked their page 2 or 3 times today and nothing, then i open Holla Forums 1 hour after and bam, its there.

its probably one of the RLM guys themselves who make these threads.

Can you stop shilling this piece of shit already?

Every time I try watching them with fresh eyes to see what the fuss is about I get bored out of my mind and have to close the video.

I don't konw why they still have any popularity, i hope they stop getting talked about soon.

they have their moments. i watch them expecting those moments.

however when you see AIDSmoby and obesebeard, you know its gonna be a mediocre episode at the very best. they're the biggest cucks in RLM, to the point of AIDSMoby straight out saying that people should be responsible for everything they say on the internet, and he got promptly BTFO by rich after, but the fact he's still convinced you should be accountable for saying stuff on the internet makes him the biggest cuck of RLM and a shit human being.

i swear, the canadians and max landis were better people to have in the show than fucking aidsmoby and baldbeard.

I HEAR THAT HATING ON RLM WILL MAKE ME A COOL KID. IS THIS WHERE I HATE ON THEM SO SOME AUTISTICS ON AN IMAGE BOARD THINK I'M COOL FOR TEN SECONDS OF MY LIFE?

Beardfat please.

Deathstalker 2 is a legitimately good movie.

Do you mean the people that like it or the people that hate it?

Do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up?

Beardfat's emulating his role model.

yet both should be avoided.
dont fall for a false dichotomy.

because people who lack critical thinking skills enjoy assimilating the opinions of those they are "better" than themselves

noep

he was calling you out on being an autist with no life

Literal >>>/autism/

your asshurt is delicious

Face it you liked mr plinkett and now years later mike "gets an erection from jew jew's direction" kikelasa is done with those yet you still watch him and his coterie of genetic duds - two autists, a caveman and a turtle out of its shell - because they feel like muh real friends, you probably even send them shekels. You lot are worse than the mollyjew cultists on Holla Forums.

Where do they find working VHS players?

They own a VCR repair business, duh.

pleb

English, please?

Low energy.

Thanks for letting us know how assblasted you are about Holla Forums's memes being effective.

That's OK. I'm just going to go do something else. I was thinking of watching some Redlettermedia videos, those are really funny any always cheer me up.

*Red Letter Media

*and

English, please?

lmao you cuck

Knock yourself out.

Why is poleddit so easily triggered?

why do liberals always have shitty comic strips like they mean something?

Are you retarded? That's an edit.

all redditors

A reminder that if you consider "pleb leddit memeia" a funny and smart meme, you're blowing your cover as an actual redditor. Just fyi.

This, only reddipol drumpfkins don't like Mike.

Didn't MST3K do Deathstalker?

A reminder that if you like watching unfunny autists watching movies, you're blowing your cover as an actual retard. Just fyi.

That's just disgraceful. The 2005 eng dub of Ghost Stories deserves better. That dub had more balls than RLM has had in the last several years.

That isn't going to work here. Reddit unconditionally adores RLM. If anything, disliking RLM pushes you further from reddit. Should have picked a different metric for trying to twist the RLM hate around.

It amazes me how these guys made a couple lengthy, comprehensive, well made reviews that carefully pointed out exactly what the flaws in those particular movies were and then proceeded to do absolutely fuck all but ride the wave of success for years.

Does money turn everyone into fat, lazy pieces of shit?