Punishment for racemixing

Future leader of our ethnostate here.

I was thinking about how we'd punish women who have racemixed prior to our revolution, and I figured that the old "parade them in public with shaved heads" has gotten a bit dated and lame.

So I thought of a new one. Remember this image? Read it if you haven't before.

This would be the perfect punishment for women. We could introduce it to the public with a huge bar with tons of them hanging down from it like coathangers, put some fear into the hearts of the degenerates.

Then to build on it, we could say that we keep thousands of them in shacks underground where they're being shocked to the maximum amount of pain the human nervous system can handle until they die.

We could call it the Ben Garrison Punishment.

Are you on board?

Video related is you. Fuck off.

Don't click this, it's google trying to track whose on Holla Forums.

Nah.

fuckoffjew

Just make it illegal, punishable by voiding inheritance in both sides and exile.

Women only do what their fathers and brothers let them.

Women throw all lessons their family teaches them into the garbage the moment they walk into mainstream society. Women can only be controlled through an authoritarian state, anything else will lead to decadence.

Fuck off fag boy. Leave our board and take your pseudo-intellectualism with you.

go back there

We could go for a really nasty punishment, like making marry you.

Sage.

wew lad

Why not just exile? Just send them to a guetto full of blacks, they belong there.

Nice thread lads LOL

Men piss away their genes at a higher rate.

You need roped.

This.

We can just deport them along with their non-white spouse. If they have shown so little respect towards their race as to degrade it in the form of racemixing, then they do not deserve to be part of our society.

ITT a fucking degenerate with sick fetishes wants to torture precious H'wite women

Parading your fetishes like this is why we dont like the gays

save us some time in the future and gas yourself

Their punishment is inevitable.

They should be counted as honorary nonwhites and deported with the rest. We don't need or want them.

That particular method of public humiliations is outdated, I can agree. But public humiliation itself? Why change something that has always worked since the immemorial? Women care about public image more than anything, after all.

The classics never go out of style OP.

racemix? get sent to whatever nation the shitskin comes from.

Trans Nazis wanking again. There's a reason a Gay Jew is the current leader of the pro White movement.

Bad day at school, junior? You know there are alternatives to shitposting.

That's pretty degenerate tbh. This sounds like a fetish of yours.

There two scenarios for race mixers. Is that thing (I forgot the name) where your genetics chances upon having sex true? If it is, and I'm not entirely convinced, then you just treat them like a nonwhite and deport them. Only a kike enjoys the suffering of others.

If it isn't true, then as long as they meet a minimum of attractiveness, they will be re-educated and assigned to a single man(preferably a veteran) for breeding purposes. If they are still showing leftist tendencies, she will continue to produce children, but they will be given to a proper family to be raised.

Easy peasy. Keep the good genes in, deport the bad, and it will motivate NEETs to join the military.

No. They don't deserve it.

They lose their racial status and are treated as such. With the case most likely resulting in being exiled.

STOP WANTING TO GIVE WHITE PUSSY TO NONWHITES

stopped reading there

That's pretty fucking awful. No wonder the lampshade and soap memes are still around when there are people like you, jokingly or not, pushing shit like this.

Simple deportation is enough to get rid of all race mixers.

HEY

STOP WANTING TO GIVE FUCKING WHITE PUSSY TO SHITSKINS, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

STERILIZE THEM… OR THEY DIE… There is no room for a planet of the apes. Ben Carson is a mutant and you can't look to the best, you must look to the worst which is the majority of mankind

proof video:

Are you a literal cuck?. The pussy loses all its racial value and purpose after racemixing. It doesn't matter who fucks it beyond that point. It's lost. Gone.

They still shouldn't be rewarded with free white women.

Stop worshiping white pussy. Trash is trash. Fuck off.

I don't worship it you fucking idiot.

But if a white woman isn't with a white man, she should be killed. Not slapping her on the wrist and "exiling" her so nonwhites can live out their interracial fantasies.

Who? Rewarded?

Nonwhites have huge fetishes for white women.

Even if she's trash, it's extremely cuckish to literally send your genes to Africa to get fucked by muds.

I'm curious whether you're actually mental or just a faggoty agent shitposting.

You're thinking too much into this. Exile isn't synonymous to sending a person into the darkest depths of Africa.

Look, she's worthless to the race. It was her own choice to become like that. So we exile her. It means we don't give a fuck what happens to her outside our nation. She could give babies to interracial children, and we couldn't give less fucks. The continuation of our nation and our people is all that matters.

Should you care if a bum reuses stuff you've thrown away?

xD

Nonwhites should have zero chance to have IR sex, period. And just think of how many of them would be recording it on their phones and uploading it online in the future. Is that the future you want?

Why are you so allergic to just putting a bullet in her brain? Do you NEED her to keep having sex?

Now it's completely obvious.

Sure, killing is another, more extreme option. I personally wouldn't go that far though.