How deep does the Rabbithole go?

Hey i am here on this website because 4chan went nuts and became liberal an uninformed and extremly unaducated if it comes to Computers Politics or anything.
I really like this page here and i ask myself al the time if 12chan pol gives an other view to this world than Holla Forums pol does. Does anyone of u guys regulary visit this page? What is it like? Is it really only for Cheese pizza and thats it?

Your an idiot, do some research and look for yourself.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it…

This must be the worst thread I have ever seen, smells like intl to me. Don't reply and report

How about you come back when you're 18, m'kay?

this aint the board for you if you're just gonna shitpost

Lurk moar faggot

well i dont regulary post so leave me stupid just tell me where to go else and whats it like. This site seems like u guys really care about what u are doing.

go to 16 chan its more based and redpilled

that was all what i wanted to hear but thanks for ur other shitanswers.

Go to 16chan so you can be with other complete faggots.

Just asking, how many more are you going to make until you go back

4chan changed and most of u come from there why dont u let me be nostalgic about a time where Holla Forums wasnt needed? hotwheels made this board for a reason and i dont know why u hate the roots of this community. I dont agree with them anymore for a long time and deleted the site complitly.Ur hate on me is wrong.

kill urself my goy

Lurk more you fucking piece of shit goddamn you're such a huge faggot shut your fucking mouth stop posting and lurk

It's time to move on

you're insulted because others would hate for this place to be unified and strong. ignore the people who challenge you for the sake of challenging you. they are tools.

We are huge faggots here

These are shills trying to divide and conquer by attacking 2 different boards/chans at same time and making us attack each other
Ignore, filter and report

It's basically a nazi hugfest

First of all you aren't using Sam's shitposting name. Secondly you aren't using Sam's trip.

Fuck off kike. All the good in cuckchan left with the first exodus. The second exodus filled us with cancer.

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

LIBERA TUTEMET EX INFERIS

Fuck off he is definitely Sam Hyde

I would know since I'm also Sam Hyde

Fuck off nerds.
I'm Sam Hyde.