/lang/

Anyone else on Holla Forums into studying languages?

I've been learning dutch on duolingo for a few months now, it's pretty fun. I'm pretty shit at hearing and speaking it but I'm not too shabby at reading it

I bet I could get a CTR pay raise for this.
Thanks user

Why the fuck would you want to communicate with those grubby little kikes?

im learning mandarin chinese at university so i can do business in china. isnt that a good enough reason? 我是中文学生。

i know exactly how the chinese are. ive been working with my dad's business for quite a while and he works with factories in china to produce packaging bags, jewelry boxes, etc. and ive seen exactly how jewy they can be and i know how to deal with it

I guess someone has to do it, but I'm blown away people willingly subject themselves to backstabbing jewery that makes actual Jews shudder. Also Chinese sounds like crackly ass. Is Mandarin really the only dialect needed to do business with chinks or do you need to at least be conversational in some of the rarer dialects?

if you know what you're doing, you arent gonna get fucked over. but yea, if you know standardized mandarin, youll be able to speak with nearly all chinese. there are a few slight difference between different regions like the way you say "a little bit" varies slightly depending on whether you are in north or south china ("yi dian" vs "yi dian er") but no matter which version you use, you'll still be understood and in most of the bigger cities, most people know mandarin and english or they can at least understand it enough to see what youre trying to say.

What about Cantonese?

Why not just learn German?
And doesn't Dutch sound awful in comparison to German?

Ching-yi-ling-dong-dan, indeed.

lol, is finish really that bad?

Also, who /german/ here?

Anyone else interested in Ruskie? I've been at it a week and it seems to be the easiest slavbabble besides maybe Czech. Pretty fun so far.

I already know English, Spanish and Japanese

why would I need anything else?

yes

There's so many good reasons to learn Japanese and every time it turns out to be some gay ass reason like Anime.

Studied Esperanto on Duolingo for a few months before I realized how pozzed the language was. I don't know what language to learn now, preferably the easiest one.

not for me. I just want to be able to talk to people when I finally move there

You don't need to talk to people as a basement dwelling NEET

How do you get into studying language?

Look up Duolingo and Memrise.

how can a language be pozzed?

Am dutch, can confirm.
German can be so much more beautiful than dutch. Not to mention they've got the awesome accents.

I studied Japanese for 2 years, Spanish for one, and am currently learning Hawaiian.

Hell yea dude! im currently studying jap and i work on my own lang from time to time

that's a thing? I thought they spoke English there

they have a native language that they had a while before sodomites took it over

You're shit out of luck then because Esperanto was designed to be easy.

I have a surprising amount of dutch friends so it's fun to butt into their dutch conversations. I'll probably be starting german in a month or two

Yeah but your language is more fun

the only way you can get easier is toki pona or some shit lmao

The language in itself isn't pozzed, but the people who speak it tend to be

That was an interesting read, thanks for posting it user.

You want something easier than a language designed to make learning other languages easier?

It was made by a kike to takeover other languages. Newspeak from 1984 is based off of it