I found a very similar game to habbo hotel, and since we never attempted to fuck with it before...

I found a very similar game to habbo hotel, and since we never attempted to fuck with it before, I'm sure they will not be prepared for the massive hate machine. The game is called fantage. Is this game raidable?

I've made an account and I'm ready to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

paste.ubuntu.com/23386933/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off

Sick burn.

Now join in with me and help make this place great again.

Great. You can start by going back to halfchan.

Moderate lulz found

Pick one.

NIGGERED

Dindu mode engaged.

Am I the only one doing this?

Seriously guys, what the fuck?

Have we tried Drawception?
It's a game like telephone but with drawings.
The possibilities are endless.

Oh lord. I bet a ton of butthurt could be milked from that game.

Are you in on fagtage though?

You're wasting your time. The only thing 8ch/b raids is the fridge

Maybe I should make a central raid thread, and mention fantage. This game has some potential for lulz.

Now if only people here would stop being fucking sodomites then we might get somewhere.

ed was a mistake

Stay mad freech faggit.

rekt

Freech and Holla Forums in general raided more shit in the last year and a half or so than this Holla Forums did. Just the truth.

I'm open to getting something going on, we'll probably need more than 2 to create some real havoc.

I think it might have to do with the elections in all honesty. Most of the anons who browsed Holla Forums are now fulltime Holla Forumslocks.

This could be win

But will probably be cancer

Raids aren't what they used to be, user. Best to let it go.

Naah.

I think we can do it. We just have to pick new targets, otherwise they will fail. They don't seem to be the same anymore because we usually pick the same targets.

What made the habbo raid so succesful was how disorganized the mods were. Hell they even claimed it was "afro and suit day" or some BS after we were done. A modern mod team would crack down too quick for serious lulz

The mods don't seem to be organized in this game either. I went around yelling blm slogans and I'm still untouched.

I'm going to bed for now. If this thread is still here then I'll bump it. Nice talking with you user.

paste.ubuntu.com/23386933/

It's not hip I know, but I haven't really liked hanging out on Holla Forums since 2012. Thats the last time I thought it was good. And yes, I'll go places that aren't perfect as far as boards, but being one voice in an ocean of a board thats gone to crap can't really save it honestly.