What's the best PIXAR short, and why is it Lava?

What's the best PIXAR short, and why is it Lava?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Sanjay-s-Super-Team
imdb.com/title/tt5613056/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got me there.

Nah OP you got it right. Plenty of good ones, but this one is objectively the best.

it's shit.

I lava you

Life isn't always about sorrow, kike. There are more happy endings than sad endings.

Almost every single movie in the universe has a happy ending you faggot. This would have been way more emotional and impactful if it ended with their roles reversing, instead of immediately going "lol nevermind here's your happy whappy smooshy wooshy conclusion".

I can't tell if you're legitimately retarded or just some kike trying to discredit Holla Forums. We have plenty of both in Holla Forums.

It's a fucking animated short for a kid's movie. There's no reason for it to be doomy and gloomy like 1984.

I don't remember this one, what movie?

you probably gave the volcano one explosive eruption

It's the short that played before Inside Out

Quite frankly I think it was better than the movie it accompanied.

Assuming the events were merely sped up for our convenience and this happened at the same rate as real-life tectonic activity he probably waited thousands of years to get together with her.

HALLO TYRANNOSAURUS ALLEN

He has to go back

I mean, he's not necessarily wrong. Personally I think it's cute, but I don't think it's Disney's best.
My favorite's probably Partly Cloudy.

that was best hot mountain.

I'm really happy that you all also think this is the best Pixar short. Everyone I knew thought it was terrible, either because the song was trying too hard to sound like Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, or because the volcano "looked weird moving" or because "this would have taken thousands of years to happen in real life".
I like it more then Feast, and even Paper Man

Geri's Game is GOAT. Shame it has some odd blemishes that it wouldn't have had if it was made later on. What were the short films for Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory?

Can't unsee, fuck you.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Sanjay-s-Super-Team
imdb.com/title/tt5613056/

Wasn't this a tribute to IZ and his wife?

Explains the designs

The Good Dinosaur had that poo in loo short, and the Dory one was something about birds

For the Birds, Lifted, Boundin, Partly Cloudy and Your Friend the Rat

The short would have been better if they did a song closer to this one. Not just singing about what's happening. Just a general cute song that you wouldn't mind listening to without watching the short.
Hell, if they could get the rights to the song and play it…

I can't remember what movie I saw this at, but all I can remember was wondering multiple times when it was going to be over.

I liked the one before Finding Dory way more than the actual film.

I'm stuck between this and Boundin' for my favorite Pixar shorts. I don't usually like Pixar's one-off shorts, but I like these two because they remind me of the one-off shorts Disney did from the late 1940s until they folded their shorts division in 1961.

wow what a fat fuck

Good riddance

Yeah lets throw an extra million at a short

Man, when I first saw Toy Story 2 I got such a giggle when he played a minor part.

also, did someone add music to that video? I don't remember a soft jazz accompaniment first time I saw it

Yeah, when I would watch this before A Bug's Life on VHS, I remember it had some kind of accordion music playing over it, not the jazz. Maybe they changed it when it got re-released or something, cause all the official places i've seen it recently have the jazz in it.

They changed the audio on that specific upload to avoid ContentID matching.

It would be fine as a music video rather than trying to pass off as a story.

I haven't seen Piper yet, so I'm putting Day and Night at the top of my list, with Boundin' at a close second.

I wanna fuck that mountain
Seriously though, that was a cute little short.

Does anyone have a rip of the new one, Piper? It was with Dory, but the animation on it looked top notch

Old man playing chess with himself, nigga.

Lava isn't even good on its own OP, it's completely based on a lame pun.

This.

it's shit

Geri's game a fucking best
He fucking joseph joestars himself and I loved it ever since

It also has great expressions despite its age.

And I'm not talking about the old man here *badumm tss*