We Need Poster IDs

You have ten seconds to explain why Poster IDs are a bad thing.

If board vols refuse to do their job then give us the tool to self-moderate.

We need to ban all opinion except mine.

Spam is not an "opinion".

op is a fag

Pedo detected.

Literally social justice.

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr Likes To Sage Threads".

per thread post ID's have very little impact on anonymity, but almost eliminate flooder's power. Most of the people who complain about pedos are the same people who flood: goons.

Goons, antis.
racists, bigots.

poor pedo, go back to….oh wait you guys fucked that place up too. Oh well - try 4chan you will have better luck there than here.

Holla Forums has poster IDs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hell. I am "Mr Who Gives A Shit". I do believe that taking imageboards seriously is autistic. That is why my name is "Mr Who Gives A Shit"

What is sapm please tell me ?

We know your tricks, kike.

Really non-Negroid boi?

Since when?

:) 8=m=D Hello, I am "Mr. This Gives Me A Boner". I do believe the content in this thread is the cause of my raging erection. That is why my name is "Mr. This Gives Me A Boner".

Today.

Since when did we become a bunch of sodomites that even accepted these microdicked losers who fuck children anyway? Why do we even give them a single inch and let them have "containment threads"? Can't you all just grow a pair of balls and banish them here forever?

As of what an hour ago? Bullshit

Those are ppl posting outside the pedo thread.

The current pedo thread that sodomites are spamming has been up for hours.

We were here first.

Holla Forums has decayed beyond repair with the 4cucks, pedos, spammers and all their lot coming in.

Welp, time for the plug.
A better board for a better Holla Forums
>>>/8beers/
Spam free, newfag free.

Let us know how that works for you

It's really only one guy, he comes around, shitposts and than I ban him.
Good users usually stay.

see this post

We were here first. So many amnesiacs in this thread.

pick one you stupid fucking nigger

That doesn't change how absolutely cancerous you are and how much you've ruined Holla Forums because of your continual spamming. Now you're trying to push a narrative that doesn't fit with reality. The good posters knew your existence here was negative at the least and cancerous at the most. The minute your existance threatened the site and you got told to cool down, you sperged out and flooded the board 24/7 for over a year now.

No one is an amnesiac, you're just deluded to think you were never a negative element.
With all these newfags here, you can push your agenda unbuffered, but guess what? Your end goals will not be as satisfying as you expect them to be.

fuck off rulecuck