Pedos be gone!

Enough of the pedoshit. Take it somewhere else, make your own board, go outside, I don't care

JUST STOP POSTING PEDOSHIT HERE

WE AIN'T GOIN' NOWHERE

What are you, triggered?

No, you're the ones spamming our thread. That's the problem.

pedos on muh Holla Forums?
nu uh

why dont we spam their shitty threads with "pedo content"?

Just keep reporting their spam until we get results.

( ̄人 ̄) Hello I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".

*adds to name filter*

This. People should stop with the meta threads and just hit "hide." This does not only apply to pedo threads, but anything else you're not interested in seeing.

You pedos fuck everything you touch up. I sincerely wish you all have a safe and fun assrape in jail.

REMINDER: ALL PEDOPHILES SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE IMMEDIATELY

they feed off of hate you idiot.

if you want an actual solution, wait for jim to accidentally carpet ban them again.

"Accidentally"

might as well correct myself
*(((jim)))

*does slam dunk
You mad, boi?

Das gay tho.

Whoever is spamming gore in the pedo threads has got to be a filthy kike

nigger

Pedo detected. Have a safe and fun assrape in jail.

Stop spamming right wing boards sodomites.

Daily reminder that pedos are the cancer killing Holla Forums

Wouldn’t it make more sense to give the hebe’s their own board? The hebe board now is total crap. The cunny board is the same. I’m sure anti’s will piss and moan about this but what else is there?

cry moar

this

uuuu

and u

I agree but there is always the darknet isn't there?

Let's take a look at all the cancerous threads on Holla Forums right now.

All this cancer, but pedos are the ones killing Holla Forums?

/cunny/sseurs will have their own site

same thing should happen for /hebe/

but what about pedo, wait, it's illegal to be a pedo in clearnets

lurking. ready to report.

Yup just hide it, if the pedos aren't spamming let em be. But that's just the most logical stance. They also need to turn around and take things up with codemonkey (cause jim dosen't really acutally do anything with the site you guys are dellusional if you think he does, he's not that type of owner) and try and get a little looser with the dost. It won't go back to hotwheels level, but his lightness was a tad too far. But as far as it goes innocent pictures of little girls and stuff dosen't bother me.

They had their own boards. They got killed, remember?

give em their own boards yes. Just saying. Not answering another one of these threads for three months now I promise.

Well put.

How long ago was that?

Hard to remember, ball park number probably half a year ago.

Nevermind, when HW handed the site over to Jim it happened.

I guess I don’t know the answer but I’m pretty sure that spamming the pedo boards is gonna lead to trouble. Mod’s will get tired of dealing with it and since there’s no way to ban pedo threads they’ll just stop tor and vpn traffic. I’ve seen that happen on other chans. Then the anti’s will be bitching about the very problem they created.

Nobody suggested board wars, not that I believe the mods would do that anyways, I could see TOR being banned but never VPNs here.

It would be the board owner of the pedo boards job to delete spam and take care of it, not really the global mods problem.

I'm trying.

They have all the VPN.

stop curating quality you shit flavored hot pocket

If you can't post it with a bare ip then you shouldn't be posting it.

"Pedos" are the cancer closing right wing boards, they never attack reddit, lefty or something like that.

ILLEGAL

seems like all the girl lovers just want to either post cp or shitpost in Holla Forums

these two boards are cute though:
>>>/avia/
>>>/bratayley/

what's going on here?
>>>/fi/

Pedos should just take over a dead board. I nominate
>>>/sp/
>>>/sportz/
Have fun gang.

I….dont….think so man. I mean, his post was fucking hilarious.