Russian Revolution of 2017

Okay guys, i wanted to make a thread about something that concerns me.

What concerns me greatly is the amount of liberals gathering in Russia, in the same way they do in european and american governments. But with pressure of Putin they start to grow in hatred for things like Loli hentai ban or LGBT propaganda ban.

So the thing is, in one year soon there will be the year 2017.

In 2017, october/november there will be like 100 years from october revolution, that led to creation USSR.

I fear that russians might revolve against their based leader. But for the fact that he gone against wished of the jew (homosexuality, tolerance, multiculturalism and shit like that).

Thoughts on that subject? 100 years of october revolution isn't a fucking joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
infowars.com/top-u-s-diplomat-russia-has-betrayed-the-new-world-order/
yournewswire.com/jacob-rothschild-says-putin-a-traitor-to-the-new-world-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also remember the leader of liberal russians?

Alexey Navalny his name was?

He is getting popular along russian (((imageboards))).

I think liberals aren't really into the whole military thing also times have changed equipment wise user.
So unless the military supports them its not going to happen.
But I'm not a russian so I wouldn't know the actual situation.
And I think based Vlad would be prepared.

Hopefully the tsars come back to Russia and expell the red menace

There has been very big anti putin shilling on 4cuck Holla Forums by russian flags.
Check "crazy ruble" threads

What Liberals gathering in Russia? As far as I see Putin's powers are at new heights with the pretences of democracy barely straggling on.

I fucking swear Putin jewed Navalny with some charges as well and he's now on trail or in jail.

I fear it could be the opposite.

I hope that Putin will be prepared. Preparations for 2017 is the most important things he must do. He must also (in my opinion) need to make 100 anniversary of the october revolution a holiday, so liberals won't have a chance to sperg so much about it.

If he won't make it a holiday, they are probably will protest for the fact he didn't gave him one.

Great thing that you noticed. It means you are redpilled enough to not buy liberal russian propaganda. Thank you for being one of the little amount of people noticed that.

Navalny is more an icon for the american government. As long as my sources are correct (if they aren't then please forgive me), his daughter was completing her education in USA. He said once that he must get rid of nationalist opposition for the sake of gathering liberal crowd under him. He's a far left shithole.

putin: savior of the white race

They're going to get
BTFO
and Monarchy will finally be resurrected after a 100 years.

This.

Jews had accomplished full control over russia in the past

Jews had accomplished full control over entire europe now.

You think modern russia has a chance?

AFAIK, there are rumors of Russian Nationalist revolution, but I haven't researched groups behind it or how it will happen.

Most redpilled Russians are in gulags underground to avoid getting v&.

epic joke lad, they're too weak to do anything, just watch videos of their protests

I know of a polish communist Jew who recently moved to Russia for some reason.

It could only mean false revolution, just like with ukraine. False nationalists controlled by jews.
Yeah, but meme magic man. In soviet russia its liberals who hold their hands on meme magick, not we.

Yes where there is life there is hope user. The reason jews despise the tsars so much is they didn't put up with Thier shit.

Keep drinking kremlin kool-aid, fellow (((user))).
Ukrainian revolution wasn't led by nationalists.

>>>/autism/
Liberals are a tiny minority among Russians. If you're afraid of left-wing revolution you should look at different political groups and movements.

Doubt they will be able to do it, the propaganda machine is strong and the laws are very strict. Perhaps an assassination by the top branch but I find that unlikely. Also libtards are pussies so I do not think they will be able to gather any meaningful resistance.

If the West continues to isolate Russia (which it is, look at what NATO is doing in the Baltics) it gives Putin a wonderful out to name these liberals and neo-leftists as "Soros Plants" and to party van the lot of them to the newest gulag. Which I expect to happen sooner than later.

Generally from my experience Russians aren't "Liberal" nor or they "Conservative" they would fall under the general category of "don't kill me or my family and we are cool." or the ultra-patriotic "YRA ROSSIYA!" crowd.

This is as it should be in Mother Russia if you ask me. They are a peasant race and their leader isn't afraid of murdering them or their families (or both not in that order) when they misbehave, or bombing restless hordes back to the stone age, so they don't.

It is why they get along so well with so many sand-niggers. Ask a Chechen how that whole "revolt" worked out for them.

It's like OP never really understood how capable the KGB really was (is).

THE WHITE RACE WILL PREVAIL

Checnens are not russians and russians and asians hate each other. Chinese are ants russians are the melancholy embodiment of slavs.

Ebin.

Why hasn't Putin taken out Soros? It would solve so many of the world's problems.

Protocols of Zion predicted the (((Bolshevik))) Revolution.

Nigger you could make nearly identical memepics about Trump. The point is that the geopolitical interests of Russia conflict with those of Yidsrael and that Putin won't tolerate Russian children being brainwashed into faggots. Not to mention the way he suppresses those topless FEMEN dykes by hiring cossacks with whips.

Something something Realpolitik.

Soros is destroying the West and isn't a direct threat on Russia (yet). It is a win win for Putin to keep him alive for now.

The minute that changes and he presents a "real" threat to Russia I'd bet good money on him suddenly having a severe allergic reaction to some exotic chemical or isotope.

the best thing for russia would be a gradual transition from totalitarian communist state to a more traditional monarchy/empire (which is sort of already half-way done)
he just needs to seriously improve the majority of the population from being drug-addicted criminals

I wish there was any russian except me to translate this video about soros made by Girinovsky.

I thought Putin worked for the KGB when he was young?

nice try kike

my russian is a bit rusty but i will try to translate

"Foreign organisations are doing aggressive politics against us and they are financing our destructive forces against Russia (destructive forces is meant in context of liberal colored revolutions that want chaos on street like EUMaiden in Ukraine)."

Then he mentions all of this is coming from aggressive international organisations which are very closely connected to USA (he prob means NGO that act in many other countries like promoting LGBT and other liberal bullshit), he mentions Orange Revolution (2004 Ukraine) which was organised by americans from the so called "national fond for democratic movement" NGO's (i think Soros has one of his NGO named something similar).

Rest of the video he explains how they have bases of operations in Norway and Netherlands and further explains how they act, prepare the field for revolutions/riots and then move act by act (pressure media, stage fake police brutality etc)

He looks bored.

Here's what I'm hoping for.

Donald Trump gets elected, and reveals his powerlevel to be far more than we expected. He removes us from both the UN and NATO. He forms a Nationalist Coalition with Russia and perhaps a few other pro-Nationalism un-pozzed countries. This destroys basically all of the jews plans and work of the past few years. With the US and Russia teamed up, they would be able to quell any uprising of Commies in both countries with eachothers help.

And then we crown Trump the God-Emperor of mankind who leads us into glory for ten-thousand years

imprium of mankind when?
IMPERIUM NOW

>Jewish Bolshevism, also known as Judeo-Bolshevism, is an antisemitic canard which alleges that the Jews were at the origin of the Russian Revolution and held the primary power among Bolsheviks. Similarly, the Jewish Communism theory implies that Jews have been dominating the Communist movements in the world. It is similar to the ZOG conspiracy theory, which asserts that Jews control world politics.[1] The expressions have been used as a catchword for the assertion that Communism is a Jewish conspiracy, and it has often coincided with overtly aggressive nationalistic tendencies in the 20th century and 21st century. In Poland, "Judeo-Bolshevism" was known as "Żydokomuna" and was used as an antisemitic stereotype.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Well that settles it. Everybody go home.

Pretty red-pilled. I hope EU wakes up soon before (((NATO))) does an (((accident))).

Unless he brings back the monarchy I'd hesitate to call him based or anti-jewish

With that mindset I guess I should be killing myself.

..how pathetic..

The Russians were patriotic unlike today's communism of self-hatred and race-mixing, ld Russians miss the USSR because it was a time when Russia was powerful. They know (or at least I hope) that communism is bad.

Not "Liberals" in the sense that an organic leftist revolution would foment, but revolution can be fomented artificially by the right soros-puppets in the right place and time.
It usually goes something like this
1.) Paid shills and astroturfers create artificial controversy and protests over something, a few people join in when the illusion of consensus is created, global media takes the bait and runs criticizes regime because of artificial controversy or supposed grievance.
2.) When protests reach a significant apex of tension, mass demonstrations and such, an agent provocateur spook shoots protestors while disguised as police or vice versa to create chaos/massacre.
3.) Global media runs story as "terrible shitlord regime massacres its own civilians", (((international community))) condemns regime for human rights violations, and artificial conflict caused by agent provocateurs evolves into escalating civil unrest, destabilizing a nation and giving others a pretext to intervene.
4.)Valiant world humanitarian police (US/Zionists/UN/etc.) moves in to save the day and destroys an already destabilized regime to replace with a vassal state, usually with fucktons of collateral damage and civilian casualties that are swept under the rug.

Russia has beaten blue team geopolitically for the past decade, with Trump's America first policies which would be diametrically opposed to proxy wars and objective to normalize relations with Russia, as well as blue team losing proxy wars in Syria, they are probably going to try to usurp Russia with an artificial revolution instead of engaging them directly, they have done it before with the Bolshevik revolution, and Russia is less pozzed than a lot of the world but still vulnerable to mossad/soros fuckery.

This I am still waiting for Tsar Vladmir Putin the First

infowars.com/top-u-s-diplomat-russia-has-betrayed-the-new-world-order/

yournewswire.com/jacob-rothschild-says-putin-a-traitor-to-the-new-world-order/

I am not a russian shill. after learning what they did to german soldiers I am wary of them.

If a real tsar returns to russia he is going to hang putin on live TV

Not if Putin installs him in the first place. Which is the ONLY way a Tsar will return.

Yeah, probably.

Soros has his fingerprints on most all of the bullshit going on in this world, so it wouldn't surprise me.

absolutely disgusting

Putin is somehow of a mystery:i can't really understand on which side he is or if the jews behind him are the same behind America and the EU(Rothschild,etc.).

The fight against Soros and co.,the support to Trump and the active opposition to Hillary with the e-mail etc.,the Panama Papers which were against him and his allies,the push and financing of the right in Europe,etc.

And then there is the lolcaust law of which my only explanation is the active role Russia had in it:the camp bombing,the purges of Stalin,while Germany asked American/English help to move the jews from the camps and not bomb them since they couldn't provide for them anymore while Russia kept doing,the extermination camps being all on the side of the Russian,etc.

He wants the EU destroyed and the US bases out of it,but he thinks he can talk with Trump and reach some kind of treatise or shit like that.
The fuck are you playing Putin and for who?

Putin is a White Nationalist, fam.
That's all you need to know.