Russia and UK threatened with Euro 2016 Explusion

More on the story, English and Russian fans teamed up to take on Arabs and Africans and pissed off the French gov't

rt.com/uk/346797-russian-ultras-england-hooligans/

archive.is/jaWrb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c5C26
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did they only get pissed once they started fighting muds?
Also in the article "french locals", they mean niggers, right? typical (((media)))

Brits are turning into a cowardly race of faggots. I blame all the niggers and muzzies rubbing off on them.

That's pretty cool, nice to see that there are still British men with their balls intact in the current year

What the fuck did the cowardly chavs expect when they booed the Russian national anthem?

Yup. Funny how they don't mention the "locals" also attacked fans of other teams, who weren't fighting each other.

TIME TO FALSE FLAG SUPPORT FOR TEAMS YOU HATE. BANKRUPT ENTIRE COUNTRIES TEAMS

the muslims started it in marseille but its been spun in a politically correct way so that england fans are innocent.

that is not to say they aren't mouthbreathing thugs that were looking for trouble shouting ISIS who?

Russia vs England hooligans on the other hand is to be expected.

Russia and any country that supports the UK staying in the EU.

Yes. Russian and UK ultras team up to beat up French, I read. Looking at pics - those "French" are niggers and muds.

SHAYYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER
COME ON ENGLAND

FOR ENGLAND!

Anyone got videos of fighting?

#NotAllFans
Wow, I can't literally like right not even how can they ban a country for the actions of a few people.
I mean.. It's OK when THEY do it :^)

I didn't even look at any pics or video. I just immediatly assumed since OP mentioned muds.
I feel like I'm living in the Soviet Union and I have to decrypt the news to get the real message.
Thanks EU.

It's Christmas come early lads.

b-but only slavs can be based
muh eternal anglo

The slavs said the brits were faggots and failures read the article

THIS IS ENGLAND

Славься, страна! Мы гордимся тобой!

Thanks Russia for fucking up kebab and niggers.

The article

Longbow spirit still lives on, Lads.

Mudshits have literally never been good in combat.

Jesus what are they feeding them!?!

post pics of russians beating up "french" plx

I think its time we became Israeli football fans lads.

So, Apparently the Russians and the Brits are kicking the other countries' fans asses then OP?

This new breed of Russian soccer hooligans is frightening to the other countries.

Less alcoholism, more strength training amongst the group.

It's… beautiful.

Empty threats. They wouldn't dare crossing England, if we withdrew from UEFA they would struggle to stay relevant on account of domestic football.

This is how you know the brits are honestruly ded

That's pretty metal.

America isn't going to be happy but I'd rather be allied with the Ruskis anyway tbh

Le pig and anglo-cucks btfo by Putin.
archive.is/c5C26

PUTIN: I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW 200 RUSSIANS COULD BEAT UP THOUSANDS OF ENGLISH

We'll see who beats up who in ww3.

Jews > cultureless asiatic steppe niggers.

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER.
COME ON ENGLAND!