2 Stupid Dogs Thread

Welcome, Anons, to the 2 Stupid Dogs thread.

In case you are either too young or too old to remember this show, I have a torrent for you guys. Both seasons 1 and 2 with a shitload of cool extras.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/3629673/2_Stupid_Dogs_-_Complete_(seasons_1_and_2)___Super_Secret_Secret

And just in case you don't know how to play media files; I'll give you a helping hand with that too;

cccp-project.net/

And use MPC

mpv.io/

And if you can't download the torrent, just google qbittorrent, okay?

Let's talk about our favorite episodes or maybe we can also talk about Secret Squirrel as well.

Do you like Big Dog or the Little Dog better?

Only real site that I would trust compared to the others. And I have gotten this torrent before.

Unless you know of a better tracker that isn't KAT since that's kill for now.

2 stupid dogs rules

I was in kindergarten when it was on

Did the dogs actually have names or what?

TPB isn't totally compromised. Just compromised enough to be worried. As long as you're inspecting what you're pirating like you should be you'll be fine. Just stay away from the torrents that were uploaded yesterday and have 6000 seeds.

2 Stupid dogs is one of my favorite CNs cartoons. My favorite episode is the "JERK!"

And Super Secret Secret Squirrel, I don't know it has a lot of highs and downs. I mostly remember the parts with Penny.

I'm triggered

Secret Squirrel was good enough for its own tv show.

I shall never forget the screen sound they always used.

I think the big one's name was Jonathon.

Little Red was insane.

…The rest of that pic, please?

Fuck off back to Holla Forums.

If "The Secret Life of Pets" was just a cinematic version of this it would be 100× better.

Secret Squirrel was the shit. I wish they made more episodes.

Wrong board, user.

The stuff they get away with in cartoons.

I miss the days when cartoons were this awesome.

Big Dog and Little Dog

I always watched it more for Secret Squirrel than for the dogs.

He was a pimp.