Whatever kinky shit you post is magically inflicted on the segment of the world's population that you choose

Whatever kinky shit you post is magically inflicted on the segment of the world's population that you choose.

How have you improved and/or fucked up humanity?

All women become slender and in their 30s.
The benefits are obvious.

After sex, both individuals commit suicide together. This will in starting stage kill millions of people. From here the idea of sex will be wiped off the earth and other means (such as sperm donations) will be used to get women pregnant so i'm bith affecting the way we've survived since the start and i'm killing people, what more could you ask for? I'll practically be making everyone virgin after a set period of time and even when people do lose their virginity it's not like they'll be alive much longer. Those who have had sex before will end up dying eventually of old age then we will have a world full of virgins.

What, not enough autistic people in the world for your taste?

it is a meme
don't reply to it

A species of alien brain parasites pilot captured ships to earth, and start taking people over. Fortunately for us (well, some of us at least…) they only target women, as they are the only victims whose brain chemistry meshes neatly with the parasites' own, and they are instinctively keyed to female hosts, as the parasites reproduce by implanting egg sacs into female bodies. Ingeniously, they don't really "replace" the host, rather "wearing" them by absorbing or repurposing key parts of the poor woman's brain, leaving her mind mostly intact, aware of and sometimes partially in charge of her own actions, but with the parasite in total control at the bottom line. This allows the parasites to completely avoid detection, barring a few incidents that quickly get hushed up, by allowing them to use their victims as perfect "personality-masks".

However after a time the parasites, having solidified their position and taken over a majority of the female population in a nation, approach a few key people with a proposition; they will trade their technology and plenty of key scientific learning that they have either gained themselves or taken from previous hosts, in exchange for residence on earth and the permission to go on living by residing within human females. Since the parasites themselves have a slight disregard for their hosts, being content just to stay healthy within their occupied brain and to get to do their personal business from time to time, they also offer a sweetener in promising to make any infested host completely submissive and pliant within certain rules.

It takes a few years to set up, and leads to a slightly conspicuous drop in birth rates for a time, but the work is done effectively, and the parasites are subtle and can spread logarithmically. Soon, every woman of high-school age or up is puppeteered by a parasite, and however unwillingly an accomplice in keeping things going. Within a generation, a trade and contract system of "indenture" is established, and women are traded much like slaves or cattle. Some are assigned men as guardians, others become parasite breeders for a time, yet still others are owned by businesses. Although still given protection and plenty of freedoms, and mostly treated humanely, their parasite-enforced obedience means they can be utterly commanded, and even made to work against their own will and opinions. Single women going on with their lives are contracted as fucktoys, and have no choice in handing their door key over. At work, secretaries and fellow staffers, if commanded, are made to pliantly follow men into the break room or get on their knees to take the edge off. A woman may never have met a man before, but with the right authorization she will slip out of her panties, bend over, and let him nut deep in her, knowing she will not be allowed to take any contraceptive, and will then even be made to thank him. Free will or resistance… comes with a specific contract, and can be revoked.

And that's how world peace came about.

Sounds Gorean but with ayy lmaos

This would be hilarious, though the better question is - do women's pussies just swap places with their mouths, or are all women now stuck with two cunts (one which they're forced to try and talk and eat through)?

The more important question is do they bleed from the face for a week?

Again, that depends on if their mouths and cunts have just switched places - if so, then, yeah, then women end up drooling clotted blood out of their faces for 5 days out of every month, and their heads would presumably swell to the size of beachballs if they get knocked up.

I like the other version better, though, where all women just have two cunts now, and have to blubber through the toothless, quivering fuckhole in their faces when talking, but still bleed & breed from between their legs.

Imagine the morning breath

Blacks stop reproducing

True.

Though imagine every woman grooling from her face whenever she gets turned on.

& then she sneezes

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads" .I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".

Are we talking about turning women into pumpkins just until Halloween is over, or permanently?

Funny to imagine women freaking out in silent, immobile pumpkin form, dreading being carved into a jack-o-lantern for a few days…

atleast they'd have something in their skulls

Someone once mentioned women having to drink every last drop of semen that’s been produced by guys jerking off while thinking of them, but I thought a fun alternative might be to make it so that when a guy faps while thinking about a woman, his load magically appears on her face, no matter where she may be when he busts his nut.

Even worse, if the victim wipes off the semen before it’s dried, the woman is temporarily robbed of her intelligence and ability to walk upright for the remainder of time it would’ve taken for the semen to dry on its own.

Women now live in fear of the pictures being shared by anyone on the internet (well, even more than they used to), with female celebrities almost literally drowning in semen

I like your way of thinking

it would bring new meaning to a raid

Not too late for some big weird Halloween transformation to be inflicted on all women…

[F4M] The Lap Dance Bet [age][tit fuck][oral][whispering]

An Asian qt will be my cuddle buddy and she'll fall asleep in my arms

every woman becomes white and 5'9" to 6' 6"
improvement

all shitskins/niggers/jews die
improvement

All women become living cocksleeves

Like they all shrink to cocksleeve size?

Do they remain the same on the inside (women essentially explode/fall apart when fucked by a normal dick) or are they all capable of having a dick stretch them out until the head is about to erupt from their mouths?

My idea: all women end up as food.

Good vid

Whats the name of that fetish oh wise user?

By law, all women are now treated like children.

By magical kinky shit, I get all the smexy black women. Every one of them.

But they already are treated like children.

Children who can sue you for saying they look nice.

Children whose irrational tantrums are treated as legitimate political commentary.

You don't take a child's tantrums seriously.

You take their emotional distress seriously.

Don't make me think about all that ass, nigga.

Femdom, Ballbusting, Cunnilingus

All women being transformed at midnight tonight into something Halloween-themed could be interesting, especially if they only stay that way for 24 hours (or until dawn after Halloween).

Since the change would only be temporary, you *could* do some pretty weird or horrible things, like slowly turning them into pumpkins as mentioned above.

You could also do the classic thing of turning women into the costumes they're wearing (or maybe even the costumes they contemplated wearing, but chickened out at the last minute, if they skipped getting dressed up on a weekday night).

A 24-hour zombie pandemic could be interesting, too - though maybe instead of brains, all zombified women now need to slurp cock (even lesbians and feminists), though does anyone really want to see all the women around them suddenly turning into rotting, half-skeletal corpses who want to suck dick?

Maybe ghosts or vampires who need semen? Literal semen demons? Black catgirls? Switch the body parts of all women so they all become stitched-together Frankensteins?

Hell, if you wanted to be a true bastard, you could have all women get chased and (temporarily) murdered by phantom killers from the movies they're most scared by, that men can't see or help women escape from.

All western women become fatter than they are now. Since most men don't want fatties, this will force all the men to leave western countries because of the lack of attractive women. Fatties then realize there is only a handful of men who will actually want pork them and will have to drop their entitled attitudes if they want to get laid.

Damn if black people could do science that looks like the kinda of lab created woman they would cook up.

All shorthaired women become puppygirls.

or maybe ponygirls?

I wish. Women like that are hard to find, and then trying to bed them is harder because they think the only guys that want them are perverts They're not 100% wrong.

The women of -insert location here- are now mindless sex slaves to the men of their population.
So, good shit.

Yesplzicamebuckets

can someone explain this shit to me? Is it a bot? Or just a gay fag?

All shotas have to wear speedos everywhere they go (except in extreme cold).

I was thinking more along the line of actual ponygirls, but all shorthairs slowly turning into plastic toys (or Roger rabbit-style cartoon MLP anthros) could be cute, too.

all women would become pregnant bbw who can vore and unbirth

I'd love all females to turn into intelligent but not sentient pastel ponies that everyone could keep as loyal pets that actually love you back, as well as fuck toys.

What, like really smart dogs?

make all females anime girls
life is good

Also, are we talking about anthropomorphic ponies, or just full-on cartoon ponies on all fours?

Would women even be recognizable in this new state?

Full on cartoon, all fours.

Yea, hadn't thought of it that way, but kinda. Imagine them smart enough to identify human emotions, and feel some of them too, at least to some extent, if not completely; they can learn to do simple tasks like dogs, but can learn slightly more complex ones like knowing how to navigate thru your house or apartment to get you something, or how to press a button that calls an ambulance if you get hurt, like a giant Life Alert button made for them to press.

So nothing changes?

All women become /fit/ and 2d.

So even the staunchest lesbian starts to freak out as she finds herself slowly turning into brightly-colored cartoon flesh, all while gradually losing the ability to walk upright, think complex thoughts and speak, while also growing an overpowering urge to comply with any commands made of her?

How long would this transformation take? Would women remember anything about their previous lives or their relationships with men?

It's instantaneous; they're remember nothing. They would quickly find they love the life of a pet, though less so with abusive men. Anyone who was abusive would be charged the similar as people who are animal abusers.

They all have the ability to teleport, their fingers and hands transform into knives and sledgehammers, and they're all overwhelmed by an insatiable need to

MURDER AUTISTIC FUCKING OPS WHO MAKE THE SAME FUCKING FETISH THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THIS IS LIKE THE 8TH TIME YOU'VE MADE THIS FUCKING THREAD. STOP ALREADY YOU FUCKWIT.

Not everyone sees the thread the first time; and it's not like people don't like discussing the same topic more than once.
go get a peach. fruit is good for growing boys

o hell yes

Attractive young women are now incontinent

I thought this was supposed to be for fetishes not improving society.