Conservatives Rally Behind Gun Control

archive.is/jHNgj

archive.is/9QROZ

archive.is/oqvSH

archive.is/ywDsb

archive.is/RlVdL

Looks like Amerifags got played like a fiddle.

Nobody cares

Everyone starts turning in their guns

lmao. Faggots. All of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ECcSw
archive.is/aMsXi
archive.is/iwiT8
archive.is/vBVH4
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Durp, so the same thing the fuck faced Amerikike cuckservative gun dealers have been doing for decades.
Try harder, lolberturdian.

archive.is/ECcSw

lol you think you're clever for agreeing with Democrats? Yeah, I'm sure (((they're))) right. It's funny how a weeks ago you thought they were wrong.

archive.is/aMsXi

archive.is/iwiT8

archive.is/vBVH4

6/15/2016 the day Holla Forums and Vox become one.

You fookin wot m8

Kek
Anarkiddies and lolberturdians are so amusing.

This wasn't planned at all goyim

(((Conservatives)))

Top kike
>>>/liberty/
Where the asshurt is contained.

Anything else to bootlicker?

I don't know what's worse, your retardation or your butthurt lmao.

Conservatives and Democrats have always been the same party

Wew, so you didnt find anything the Don proposed?
Cuckservatives, who own the majority of the gun industries and retailers, have been denying people entry into their own shop for a long time based on race and religion. Not saying this is a bad thing, but it is funny if you think this is unprecedented.
Also
But did he say that he will implemented these specific laws and processes? Are you going to tell me that the Don is controlled by kikes too?

Anyway
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/

Wew

Anyway
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/

I'm not saying I told you, but I told you.

Just one more false flag to further infringment on 2nd amendment. Cuckservatives, libtards, jews, NRA hacks with their muh background checks, (((Trump))), there is no difference.

Muh Trump! To the memory hole!

Trump isn't.

I have been telling people from the very beginning that Trump can't be trusted. Motherfucker supported assault weapons bans in the 90s, and we are to expect that he's made a complete 180 and completely supports our rights? "But he's changed since then," they'll say. Horse shit.

=-Remember to report all intl posters==

The fuck? I didn't hit a dash.

Reported.

Reported.

You're not even trying

WHAT A SHIT THREAD

Nah, but I am surprised that the cuckservative leadership is still so asshurt over Trump that they'd pull this vindictive shit.

They're fucking high if they think I'm going to disarm because the Democrat's pets can't play nice with each other or handle freedom.

They're "discussing" it, probably to shut the lefty's up. It's extremely unlikely that the NRA is going to conclude that secret gov't lists banning people's Constitutional Rights is OK at this meeting.

Fuck off namefag

Gas yourself jewboy

Well, I'm discarding Trump then.

Even active duty naval officers have found themselves unjustly on watch lists. To entertain this idea is fucking dumb.

At least we're having an interesting time with Trump supporters. Either they are paid posters or impressively dense.

So many cuckservatives outing themselves, what a glorious day to add to the lists.

Who are you voting for shill?

Kill yourself Trumpcuck.

Gun control isn't magicly okay just because (((Trump))) outed himself as a gun grabber.

Trump hasn't said anything of the kind, he's simply meeting with the NRA to get more information (that's what great leaders do). Trump's the last chance this country has, and even then the chance is slim at best.

Again, who are you voting for shill?

OP reveals himself to be Rach in 3… 2… 1…

Anyone who isn't a gun grabbing LBGT supporter at this point (((Trumpshill))).

Voting for my community lad. Until Holla Forums can give a good theory on the (((coincidences))) in Trump's campaign, there's no point in blindly following him.

sage

Die, kike.

-Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
-Trump "It's alright he's on our side" in regards to protester shouting "Israel did 9/11"
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
-Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
-Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
-Trump to Jewish donors: You don't want me because you can't buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
Trump: The papers show who really took down the trade center, it wasn't Iraqis, you *might* find it's the Saudis:cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

Your leftist shill commune? Obvious shills are obvious.

TRUMP OR HAPPENING 2016

A meeting with the NRA is not support.

Its hard for them to say "I want terrorist to get guns" but obviously any gun ban list will be used to say "mentally ill people" can't get guns.

And as liberals have said for year, if you vote republican you are "mentally ill." So we already know how this list will be used.

Wew lad.

Yet Trump has (((Micheal Glassner))) who privatized the WTC as his campaign manager, (((Steven Mnuchin))), ex-Goldman Sachs and worked with Soros at one point, as his campaign finance manager, and recently took money from Jewish (((real estate brokers))), a couple of which run the business that had ties to the WTC deal itself. I'll take these pieces of information rather than what Trump hints at or the fact that he fired some lowly Jew who makes posts on Faceberg.

Where in my post did I imply that?

It seems the GOPe is showing it's true cuckiness. I never thought I'd see this day.

pics unrelated, but supposedly from 'Encyclopedia Rhodesia'

Pretty much this

He's already said he's for gun bans for people on watch lists.

gas yourself

That doesn't change the fact that he hasn't "endorsed" the democrat plan. If he does, bitch all you want. Until then, people need to cool their fucking tits.

But he's for gun bans for people on watch lists. The NRA is as well. What's that discussion going to look like?

Where is it mentioned?

OP, the reason Trump is meeting with the NRA is becouse he wants advice.

You know like he regularly does? Just like when he didn't denounce Duke straight away and went to check this guys positions out.
Plus he

He is also trying to redirect the discussion on radical islamic terrorism and away from the gun grab.
And he said that the 2nd amendment will not be infringed. Speech related

Y'all are freaking out a bit too much and missing the bigger picture here.

The reason that Trump, the GOP, and the NRA are talking about this is because they realize they are on shaky ground here.

There is a contradiction between wanting to be tough on terror while also not wanting there to be any restrictions on people suspected of being terrorists from arming up.

As long as this contradiction is supported by the NRA, it gives the left a big effective target to destroy the GOP's (and Trump's) rightful claim to being the party to vote for if you care about national security and public safety.

Not only has that been an effective line of attack in the past, over 80% of the public supports some kind of universal background checks.

However, once you get past those two issues, the public is solidly against other restrictions on gun rights, including a reinstatement of the assault weapons ban. Support for the fundamentals of the 2nd Amendment are at the highest point they've been at in decades.

Right now the GOP and the NRA are on the fringe of public opinion with their stances on the terror watch list and universal background checks, which makes it politically palatable for the left to go well above and beyond that because they know that the GOP and the NRA are the fringe in the debate.

I understand why they believe that conceding to those things may be a slippery slope to further restrictions, but it is also true that by just standing where they are and refusing to budge an inch, they may find themselves falling down a trap door instead.

Also, by adopting a more palatable and moderate stance on gun issues that is different from the GOP norm, Trump will show people that he is different from the GOP of the past decade and more realistic, which will be necessary when it comes time to talk about removing kebab.

Fucking Jews

From my cold dead hands, kikes.

Kill yourself, Trump-cuck.

No, you don't need more information and there is nothing at all to discuss. Gun control or any kind is not open to discussion.