Brit/Pol/- #959 - Question Time Special Edition

MICHAEL GOVE WILL BE ON A QUESTION TIME SPECIAL ON BBC 1 AT 6:45PM

twitter.com/nigelwindsor555/status/742868196420681729

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641118/KATIE-HOPKINS-won-t-Left-admit-inconvenient-truth-Islam-hates-love.html

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/679867/Google-Trends-Map-UK-Vote-Brexit-EU-Referendum

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
filmon.com/channel/bbc-one
youtube.com/watch?v=L7kxQH_XiN0&feature=youtu.be&t=17m51s
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/world-spectator-backs-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=cOKY0d_5Vm8
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743055863569604609
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billion
ft.com/cms/s/2/3748166e-3151-11e6-ad39-3fee5ffe5b5b.html?siteedition=uk#axzz4BfnK0WJE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643221/One-ten-Germans-want-new-FUHRER-believe-country-dangerously-overpopulated-foreigners-new-study-finds.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36543820
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/this-ghastly-planned-exhibition-of-blairite-waxworks-should-ensure-british-exit-from-the-eu.html
twitter.com/jackADdawkins/status/743051613980495872
youtube.com/watch?v=lbCqmY3daYE
ukip.org/back_brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=KltNxYW_Pj0
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/06/15/hundreds-of-colleges-had-zero-rape-reports-in-2014-and-that-could-be-worrisome/
twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/743162733961617408
twitter.com/50degreesam/status/743073912607657984
youtube.com/watch?v=rmC0VUehk7A
filmon.com/tv/bbc-1-north-ireland
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/15/posh-bbc-director-joins-anti-brexit-attack-working-class-fishermen/
independent.co.uk/voices/you-wont-get-back-your-country-if-you-vote-for-brexit-youll-give-it-to-the-most-right-wing-uk-a7079581.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for #brexit

3rd for less neet spergs and autists plz.

Second for civic nationalism.

3rd for Brexit

can we get a link to QT when its on lads? anybody?

BASED BNP TAKING FINAL POST

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

If you start that shit you're getting filtered.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alternative link

cheers lad your some chap

Mugabe here. Does anyone have a link to some good quality footage of the Farage flotilla earlier? I have an idea for a new video. I've been looking around YT but can't find anything usable so far - I know Ruptly uploaded the whole thing but their videos always have a massive watermark in the middle of the screen so I'm looking for something vaguely HD and without an obtrusive watermark.

t. mugabe

please no

youtube.com/watch?v=L7kxQH_XiN0&feature=youtu.be&t=17m51s

Oh noes threats of filtering already lads.
You nonces really have too much time and your hands and way too thin skin.

stolen

Dunno lad, the only videos around are from people on the boats with phones, or the mentioned RT stream with the big fuck off watermark.

This isn't /politics/ you thick cunt.

Going for a wee wee see you lads in a minute

On no, one single autistic faggot in the thread full of autistic faggots isn't going to read my posts, to prove he's THE MOST autistic faggot. Whatever shall I do?

Are Nige is firing the banter cannon.

WHO IS SHE?

tip top kek.
Awfully thin skin there eh lad?
Why not filter me and hide in a hugbox just like a tumblrite?

I know rite?

Anyone watching this bollocks on bbc1? The remain sides' arguments are retarded.
Literally just:

Bloody Ruptly and their fuck off big watermark are the bane of my existence.

You don't sound like the sort of chap who'd bring quality discussion to this thread, nothing will be lost.

kek

???th for political discussion

Good job on the latest video though lad, just watched it.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/world-spectator-backs-brexit/

We're breaking the conditioning!

So lads how did yesterdays' debates go?
I missed them unfortunately.

The Spectator was the only paper we could safely assume would be for LEAVE though

My unwillingness to sift through two hundred posts of cancer on a board dedicated solely to political discussion is being 'thin-skinned' how? You want to shit post lad, I understand. So why don't you fuck off to /politics/ with the other retards?

goddamnit had to change fucking vpn to watch on iplayer

cunts

The brit prince came out as a faggot you failures

It's a board for autistic nationalists to make pepes and steal them

Thanks m8

Yes, the Spectator was always going to be Leave. In terms of newspapers have any other papers aside from the Sun and the Express come out in favour of Leave yet? Presumably the Daily Mail will make an announcement this week, but can we expect any more to join our side?

Fuck off Jerry

I'm not entirely sure. The Commiegraph may.

I'm sorry, user. I've had a bad day. I went to see my girlfriend after work and walked into her in the downstairs bed in her flat with the woggiest nig nog I've ever seen, and when she got up, tried to cover herself, and started to say "baby, baby, I can explain", he just pulled her back in bed and kissed her neck and she started giggling. I just turned around and left.

I think if we don't leave the EU I might take a stroll on a motorway.

I shouldn't take my anger out on Brit/pol/. You guys are my only real friends.

The one with Boris and Fishman wasn't very spectacular or worth rewatching although people declared Leave side the winner, but around the same time Dan held a speech which I find lovely.
youtube.com/watch?v=cOKY0d_5Vm8

BBC is too much poz for my negole to handle

HERE WE GO

filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

Kek I don't think you understand m80, just filtering out differing opinions doesn't make them go away.
You disliking it and filtering it due to that is even worse.
I'm not even shitposting, shitposting would be me just posting pepes and mummyposting, and bragging about filtering people.
I do none of that lad.
I think you're just jumping to conclusions.
But then I'm just a retard so what would I know right?
It's not like I've been trying to catch up on the fucking politcal debates for the last 3 fucking threads or anything.

It must be hard coming from a nation of loosers

始まて!

IS IT POOZED?

"minds aren't made up"

Yeah right…

iplayers a pile of shite n wasn't working

Well done Dimbleby…

off to a good start then kek

REEEEEEEE CAM CUCK DOES HIS QUESTION TIME CLOSER TO THE REFERENDUM DATE

Inb4 45 minutes of party political questions and statements because the dumb audience don't care about important constitutional issues.

Thanks lad will have a look.

bloody hell.

GOVE CONFIRMED FOR MOSLEY

At least we have hope

he like the Beatles tbh

始まって, sorry. I forgot what verb form it was.

I've made it very clear that I filter shit posters, not opposing opinions. I think we've created a character for one another which neither of us fit, I'm willing to leave it here.

No, you don't that was the point lol

Filtered.

your a faggot

BNP got ruined unfortunately, the people with the views still exist thankfully but most of the genuine nationalists aren't in the party any more. adam Walker and the klique are retards or purposefully making the BNP look like losers.

Stoke is overwhelingly voting to leave, this isn't a surprise since Stoke was one of the largest if not the largest support base for the BNP.

The BNP itself is finished though, it's done. The KKK is less compromised for fuck sake.

Fair enough m80.
I'll agree there.

Filtering is a form of bullying. Two wrongs don't make a right, user.

Alright disregard. Dan you fucking faggot.

Also the BBC headhunts these people and gives them scripts on what to say. These champions of Globalism will not let their project die out

can't wait for your new vid

loved the powell speech one.

Hi britbongs. I would just like to say that todays Battle On The Thames is one of the most glorious and kek-worthy thing I've seen (sadly only on the internet) in a long time. God bless ol' Nige and God bless Britain. That's all.
twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743055863569604609

Hotwheels does not own or run Holla Forums and the mods of Holla Forums are who enforce the duplicate image policy.

any1 got full article?

FUCK OFF PAKI

muh NHS every time i'm so sick of hearing about it every single time as though its like some sort of religion

Just as i thought, its all statements about him or his party. NOT ABOUT LEAVING THE EU

I can see Gove being PM tbh lads.

bit l8 m8, are you a yankcuck?
king nigger funds ISIS.

kek, good link user

Someone made a great post about this new brand of feelgood politics being a replacement for religion.

nah lad

Does that mean that's what you want?

I'm not saying I would like it.

No.

filtered

Gove is thrashing it tbh lads

What do you want to bet she just teaches secondary school physics, and not very well?

get a job you lazy bint

Fuck off lass.

ayo Alberto, which county are you?

i wonder how people did science before the EU

Why exactly do we NEED physicists?

Life's pretty comfy at the moment and fucking around with particle accelerators doesn't really make much different to the working man…

BIG NORN IRON REFERENDUM DEBATE TONIGHT LADS

pro refugee biased fat cunt pedo Nolan is hosting

This is utter bollocks m8.

I'm from South London, lad.

Yeah right lads. She's a useful fuck working in a useless university.

Brit kikes can't handle the banter

TELL ME HOW TO ADD THOSE NUMBERS AT THE END OF MY TRIP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I doubt she's a real/important physicist but lad just because you don't see it or are ignorant of history doesn't mean physicists haven't greatly impacted on your life for the better. Lots of medical and technological advancements are because of theoretical physics as well as engineers works to begin with.

As a physicist in training shes an embarrassment

Why the fuck are women so fucking stupid?

you need an Holla Forums premium account

I jus got lucky, lamb…

What ethnicity?

how is it banter? It is an insult!

Is there i link for what you guys are watching so us yuropoors can see this ridiculousness too.
Is remain camp claiming there will be no transfer of information/research/science in and out of Britain if it leaves? WTF

What was that woman talking about?

is she has to ask if it's a million million or a thousand million it shows she has no sense of quantity

White British?

try this one lad

filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

Where do I buy one lad?

Email Hotman

Apparently there's two types of billion-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billion

She just wanted to be a smart ass

CHINA, INDIA AND JAPAN

Das rite famalam

I'M A NIGGER WHO WENT TO UNI SO I KNOW EVERYTHING

FUCKING WOG

Used to be that you had a "British billion" which was 1,000,000,000,000 or a "French billion" which was 1,000,000,000. The British billion died out over time for some reason.

ask the owner of the site >>>/jim/

WE

WORDZ

Some mongs (muricans) think its a million million

Try this

filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

did she say what she was studying?

You have to be a well known poster and get contacted by Hotweels first before you get the opportunity to buy a trip, user. Be patient and contribute to discussion or be funny/a good troll and you should be able to buy one in a few months time. Then it's only 50 US dollars. Can't remember right now what that is in pounds sterling.

I STUDIES AT SCHOOL AN' SHEEEIT

WUZ

EUROPEANS

kek

Thanks lads, will spend my good boi points on it tbh

This QT is rather dull tbh

that daft bitch was expecting a clap wasn't she

You can have mine fam. I'll give you my account.

Post yourself in the helmet lad

ft.com/cms/s/2/3748166e-3151-11e6-ad39-3fee5ffe5b5b.html?siteedition=uk#axzz4BfnK0WJE

Gordon is a real life mummyposter.

LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

Someone please make a Brexit version of Spinal Tap

do normal mummies talk like that

(((bob Geldof))) wants us to stay, what a surprise.

I'm not THE PatBatemen. I'm just one of many. Remember, we are all PatBateman now.

tripfagging is somthing even cuckchanners know how to do you retrard

Fucking hell Cameron, cut his bennies

Based fat man implying mass deportations.

postal vote came through lads
gonna post it tomorrow

Thanks lad

Did you fucking use a crayon to vote, what the fuck is that?

worn out sharpie

Why does nobody ever just say the truth that they're not relevant to the EU referendum?

FUCKING BBC GETTING A FOREIGNER TO SPEAK

we are all brussels

Oh no, an offended foreigner. Fuck off bitch.

Can someone translate what this immigrant is saying? What the fuck? "We're not your enemy"?

I HELPA TO BUIDLA ECONOMY IN DIS A COUNTRY

DIOS MIO THE MORE YOU SHAY THE MORE I AM OFFEEENDED

Wrong picture

I wonder how that will go down with the audience at home

FIXED BIGOT

daily reminder she singlehandedly built the NHS

BUILD WALL

"Success story"

fucking bbc hit job

FARAGE, TRUMP AND LE PEN

FARAGE
TRUMP
LE PEN

David is cancer

SPEAK ENGLISH YOU CUNT.

People actually believe that are poor and unemployed wouldn't do menial jobs

I fucking hate these lefties

REEEEEEEEE

That deflection by Gove was beautiful.

I can’t imagine that their pledge will shift numbers to much, Leave’s media gets have been MUCH better this week.

Even if we leave, we've a lot of work to do

Oh not this shit again.

I FUCKING DESPISE CUNTS LIKE THIS

I'd fucking slap here right where she stands.

OY VEY THERE ARE NO INDIGENOUS BRITISH PEOPLE THE FUCKING BIGOT

FFS she probably knows the reason that some warehouses or other places are filled with EU migrants, because the employers deliberately discriminate against natives and advertise abroad and shit. REEEEEEEEEEE.

kek

Fucking idiots

INDIGENOUS

For

Gove on fire. I don't give a shit if he shits around with his awful leftist wording. All I care is he convinces people to push Brexit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643221/One-ten-Germans-want-new-FUHRER-believe-country-dangerously-overpopulated-foreigners-new-study-finds.html

MEANS YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER

JEW

what on earth is she wearing

BASED GOVE
BASED CLAPPING BBC AUDIENCE

LE JOBS LE PEOPLE LE WPN'T LE DO

BASED GOVE

ANNHILATION

kek Bob's gonna get fucking grilled

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR BREXIT

BOB GELDOF ON TOMORROW

WILL IT BEAT THE IZZARD EPISODE?

BOB FUCKING GELDOF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BOB IS ON QT TOMORROW LADS

Gove did really well tbh lads. I hate his guts but he's still a valuable asset until June 23rd.

Two Flawless victories in one day.

Good Job Gove.
Good Job our Nige.

I agree. I just wish he'd get jews out Alberto.

He didn't wow but he certainly presented a clear, rational case for leaving.

Excellent stuff.l

Good job on letting me steal this pepe lad

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36543820

look how biased this cunt is

I dislike that Vote Leave have blacklisted Farage and UKIP but they're at least winning on economic arguments

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/this-ghastly-planned-exhibition-of-blairite-waxworks-should-ensure-british-exit-from-the-eu.html

Cameron, Brown, Blair and Major 'to share platform' in last-ditch bid to keep Britain in EU

Where is a terrorist attack when you truly need it?

Geldof? I missed the announcement because I closed the tab after Gove was finished. Had been waiting for ages, could barely stand it.
Hope he gets grilled for V'ing those fishermen if so.

why does BBC infantilise its viewers

SPREAD IT LADS

twitter.com/jackADdawkins/status/743051613980495872

These posh cunts are attacking our boys. Show the people we wont tolerate toffs telling us what to do.

ARE WE GOING TO WATCH THE NORTHERN IRELAND DEBATE LADS?

thought i'd make a cleaned up version of this
made it a wallpaper too

wtf lads
wew
I really really really want a miracle and Nige to become PM so that I can die from laughter

My ex-wife

GELDOF IS A KIKE NEVER FORGET BOB IS A KIKE

Nice lad, made it my wallpaper

hosted by fat lefty prick nolan and with typical bbc audiences

link please

Why did they think this is a good idea? All four are hated.

This + Junker visiting us and we're Leaving by 65% on 23th

Its at 10:50pm on BBC1 NI tonight.

a tobacco paper thief.

Ah, right you are then

Calling that there'll be at least one Guinissman fighting for remain

Same tbh.

Useful up to the 23rd, lads. After that they're doomed to the same fate as the rest, with a noose around their neck.

Kek

Requesting Carswell thumbs up template.

lel how is this supposed to convince people, nobody likes then

You could probably just sit on them if you wanted to to suffocate you fat kike

Blair said leaving the EU will threaten the Irish peace process

That has to be the worst yet

Tbf lad I don't think I could.

>tfw I fell for the Bailey Jay meme and would probably legit fuck him if I saw him irl and he offered or was alone somewhere where there is no security cameras and I had chloroform and a van

MUMMY SAAAAAAAAAVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good we should have started targeting Irish civilians tbf but we weren't strong enough

Better not let the yanks see this one lads.

THE LUVVIES HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED

so what is she marking

his gets me every fucking time

Why does he bobble his head like that fucking Churchill. And when he puts on the fake accent is just annoying. God if I could I'd put a bullet in him myself.

jesus fucking christ he's going further and further down the drain

He somehow looks worse then he did last year

The pomposity and vulgarity of the remain side has been astonishing.

How can politicians dare to be so outright insulting and contemptuous to the electorate? Have they absolutely no sense of duty or loyalty to their fellow countrymen?

She didn't state for remain, we could this to our advantage.

I caught the end of it with the "ur offendin' me I contribute to dis countree moit!" line. How was the rest for based Brexit?

Source? Don't know if I can be arsed right now but someone should tell him that regulation differs across the United States and the states with more lax gun laws don't necessarily have more gun crime. It still exists higher proportional to here because of their availability. But there's also the argument that plain old geography matters a lot here… they have a land border with a spectacularly violent, corrupt and incompetent state (that has stricter gun regulations, kek) where a lot of arms would probably still flow through to criminals who DON'T FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW.

JUST

So, this is for voting to leave then?

webm doesnt play lads. please post link with time

The good thing is they don't seem to realise how much it pushes people away and into the arms of Brexit. Let them continue being obnoxious cunts I say.

Leftists control the narrative to the point that most people subliminally know this is for remain

how can britbongs compete?

oy vey.

Nige memes are more original and more "in joke" based

Fucking Japs fam

[subdued ree]

is mike diva a jap?

We can't.

Well, i suppose there' a raisin they call it mongolism

shop yes, no regs for private deals or buying at gunshows

Don't expect plebs like Gordon to understand jurisprudence, legislation and criminal consequences, lad.

This ignorance is part of why people could oppose Brexit as well.

YES WE CAN
Scruton, Barth & Nige

NEW MUGABE
E
W

M
U
G
A
B
E

youtube.com/watch?v=lbCqmY3daYE

ARE memes have a folk element to them that the burgers can’t into. Burger memes are brash whilst British memes have a certain spark of soul to them, they are just a little more pure and innocent.

Lefties will use this against us mate

Nice

This is false. Background checks must be done at gunshows and some state require them for private sales (although it is %100 unenforceable).

Seriously lads, we need to make a proper effort to get this Barth cancer banned from Brit/pol/. We beat the NEETS, we beat the Boipucci and we'll damn well beat this shit.

Noice one Mugabe.

how? this is awesome

Top chuckle, lad

We brought NEET immigration down to a sensible controlled level lad

10/10

Superb

w0t cunt?
I'm not a NEET, I have a job.

Absolutely magnificent

you stole my nige OC

>distant Hearts of Oak plays in the background
The likes of Blake, Hawke and Nelson would be proud.

whan did that change then

LADS

NIGE IS ON LIVE NOW

ukip.org/back_brexit
ukip.org/back_brexit
ukip.org/back_brexit
ukip.org/back_brexit

LMAO THIS FAT SPANISH WHORE ON BBCQT

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Who the fuck is Barth? The only time I see that name is when someone is complaining about him. Or is that the meme in itself?

you can't deport the neet extremists though fam

lad we're all about sharing here

He is trying to turn himself into a meme

fresh cupids

One of the boats was called 'Wayward Lad'

ukip.org/back_brexit

NIGE IS LIVE ONSTAGE IN PETERBOROUGH

watching are nige now

OK

watching

Watching lad, cheers.

Very poetic tbh

Grand. Nige must be feeling great after this morning.

Not quite got the distinct saltiness "Great Shitain" has, I'm afraid.
0/10, see me after class

What's wrong with that very large school child's hands? Does her condition have something to do with her size too?

Call him a cunt Nigel!

Hopefully more and more Based Video OC keeps getting made in the run up And hopefully celebrations of the referendum

3rd one

WEW That projection

ARE NIGE CHANNELLING MOSLEY

IS TODAY A DREAM?

Nige is launching full broadsides at Geldof, wew.

GET 'EM, NIGE

I'm feeling feels I didn't ask for

Soooooooooo if we vote leave will Cameron resign the next day?

now now her husband could have died…………………

What a illiterate whore.

Does he do a deal with the devil, or go for the kill?

Maybe not immediately but the pressure on him will be tremendous

I think he'll try to hang on with the excuse that "he knows best how to run this country", but the party will probably have none of it.

Don't worry, lad. Some very fresh Civic Brexit OC coming soon.

Couldn't get a better pic, sorry lads.

GELDOF BEING DESTROYED TWICE IN ONE DAY

sarcuck on Brexit

Wew

Basically kikes and champagne socialist traitors vs British people.

Nige knows.

fuck off, geldof

he wont last long but for gods sake o hope corbyn never gets close

I know a better morality man

I tried to turn it into a template lads but something went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong…

Labour are dead tbh lad, not even being optimistic it's just a fact tbf

Boris is the next Prime Minister

Is your BumBum smooth, lad?

Makes this LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE with a serious Nige face

kek

Fantastic energy levels from ARE Nige.

i fucking hope so after what those fuckers have done to this country

Oh my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=KltNxYW_Pj0

I'd tell hikm but I'm banned on both accounts for telling him to listen to his dad and change into a fresh shirt

CRUMBLING DOWN

REEEEEEEEEE tbh

WAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Drink! Girls! Fexit!

WE WILL HAVE THE HONOUR OF KNOCKING OUT THE FIRST BRICK

Y-yeah fam

P-post yours tbh

The game has completely changed but Labour refuse to tbh

Cromwell looks a bit like scruton

I ACTUALLY HAD A JOB FOR TWENTY YEARS

NEETS AND LEFTIST TRUST FUND KIDDIES BTFO

I don't see it at all lad

THEY SELL US MORE THAN WE SELL THEM

I haven't showered today tbh. Maybe tomorrow morning I will. It'd be a webcam photo though. Haven't got a proper camera. I've been told by women I have quite a nice arse. Not sure what that means from a female perspective tbh. Was too afraid to ask in case they wanted to peg me because they're degenerates.

I love him so much, lads

WE TAKE IT ALL BACK

SAINT NIGE

I thought I had lost this OC thanks lad

That's John Milton fam

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/06/15/hundreds-of-colleges-had-zero-rape-reports-in-2014-and-that-could-be-worrisome/

No such thing as good news anymore…

A real lad

That's a prime example of "following the Narrative".

kek Lemo's fav is on

Will our Tripfags be coming back for one last hurrah on the eve of the referendum?

KEK, he's really going strong calling to crash this EU with no survivors. He's called out for a real Europa of sovereign independent states who can be friends with each other.

FUCKING YES NIGE!

(((GELDOF)))

(((MENSCH)))

I am the only tripfag you lads need now

"DAAAAAAAAAAVE"

He knows the pain and fear very well, having beaten it once himself.

FUCKING ETERNAL ANGLO SCUMBAG CRUSHING THE DREAM OF A BASED UNITED EVROPA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm talking about our classic tripfags lad the good and the bad But most importantly Lemo

Someone please make a template

what I thought.

I like how his suit and hair shines purple

What the hell happend to TTPW?

Did she an hero?

twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/743162733961617408

kek didn't she once start tweeting the fake labour posters that were made here

Walking the dog is fucking killing me, lads. Can't believe I am in this bad shape.

I should hate her for being a leftist Conservative but I want to make sweet, sweet love to Mensch.

yes

Ayy, great caps, lad. Let's see what we can do with this.

Anointed with the imperial colour, tbh.

and it's never felt so great.

That happens when his power level's over 9000.

Those are big lads m80.

I think he's a lad now, lad.

PETER HITCHENS DOCUMENTARY FROM 2006 REDISCOVERED

disgusting man

mmm Virginia

Lad….

Disgusting man

HA so it is

Cheers, lads

Low energy and boring tbh, ngl. If it was left to people like Hitchens it'd be a sealed deal on us staying in. Farage is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

yep that was fucking great

NEVER

EVER

Will watch this later. Don't think I've seen it before. Thanks, user. I know he's a cuck but he's good sometimes.

He seems very autistic.

Nigel is so fucking sweet lad. that was a lovely thing to do. How can people hate this man?

Who Here /invitingARENigetotheirbirthdayparty/

I thought Ruth Lea had moved over to the remain camp

OK wait a sec

The left, fir all their talk of compassion, are the most vicious and bigoted people on this planet.

i miss those times, also when we used to raid the comments in owen jones youtube channel

I thought he was going to advocate a ban on bottles

for*
I'm not Scottish.

BASED MICK KENNEDY

what are these fucking questions

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

too bad I'm fasting for Ramadan

Switzerland.

this .gif never gets old

This

Lads, I made some OC for today's Brexit Battle on the Thames.

Quick template of 1st pic.

Aren't the guns there regulated?

The Eurozone will go pop

I would savour slitting this cunt from his mouth to his pozzed arse.

So when Nigel dies will we visit his grave either for his Birthday or the anniversary of the referendum?

I love all this spicy OC

10/10, lad.

Spicy.

He'll have two birthdays like the queen does.

Well this Encyclopedia Dramatica page is nearly ready…

Lad Nige will die at the ripe old age of 95 after being in office, he'll have a funeral like Churchill's, the whole nation will mourn.

How did he get to Peterborough so fast

TOP KEK 10/10

Hue

Too little Virginia.

Sheeit, dat black bar. Better version.

Probably hopped onto the UKIP Battle Bus after leading the Combined Fleet to victory in the Battle of the Thames.

Kill

Who dares wins lads

top wew

Noice. Great work, guv.

fucked up the tag

R A R E
A
R
E

Superannuated soap dodger

KEK

When this cumbucket admits hes got aids ill piss myself and raise a glass to hiv.

ORGANIC TOFU

Pretty bloody ok in my book

I don't have any serious nige templates
r8 OC

filtered

Notice anything about this pic lads?

Segregated audience, lad.

Absolutely fucking marvelous

I wonder how tall she is

Have any of you lads asked her on Twitter yet?

too late fam

god don't save the queen

I'm not entirely sure lad. I do know that the EUnuchs have placed gun controls on them in the past few years though, much to the dismay of the Swiss.

women in the back

WE STORM THE PLACE

Fucking hell lads.

BASED

Not a single rare. I have all of those

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE DID RARE GINNIE user GO??

Anyone got the list of things that didn't kill are nige?

I was talking to someone who actually knows and converses with Ginnie on a regular basis, and apparently she still browses brit/pol/ and also visits brit/politics tbh.

because the thing in America is that people can own guns without the government knowing about it I'm pretty sure, so you can't ban them because people would just hide them.

Can you please include the "Out, and into the world" artwork

Does Trump love israel?

How much does Trump love isreael?

Allahu ackbar?

CHANGE YOUR ACCENT DARLING YOU'LL NEVER FIND A HUSBAND

I want her and Krautgirl to make out together

Why would babymachine welfare queens need jobs?

Counted at least five mixed race couples today.
Abnormally high.

The big black dick is suck a meme.
Four of the five couples were white guys with non white girls.

The other was a paki with a fat white girl.

Enough.

I miss her too, lads.

I deleted all my rares tbqh.

Does she know the bumbum king?

How do we stop Krauts from saying that the Dresden Holohoax actually happened?

kill yourself please

She should ask her cretinous following to stay there with her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, I have both of those

MUMMY SAAAAAAAAVE MEEE

no u

i've never been to /politics/
i imagine they post my OC a lot

don't listen to him, lad.

it happened, who gives a fuck

they only moan because we were better at it than the germans

she is a racemixed whore m8

see

bit late

This place needs a purge after the referendum.
If I were a mod I'd perma-ban Alberto.

She looks more attractive when she doesn't suck her cheeks in.

I like Ginn's scouser accent tbqh

thanks lad

Looks very civic and quintessential.

Strong OC lad.

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT IS TRUE ANYMORE I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING VIRGINIA

They just come back from /politics/ because they realise their annoying shitposting means nothing if it annoys nobody. Just ban them all from our containment thread i say.

that's some great OC there, lad. Mind if I save it?

Lad.
Kill yourself

what a speech

Why are you siding with the Krauts, lad? Dresden shit posters are morons but that doesn't mean you should fan the flames.

Why do they like him so much, lads?

Not that I'm complaining; accelerationism is a perfectly reasonable policy now.

Who here /AcceleratingOffACliffIfWeVoteRemain/?

Yeah, a lot of boisterous energy there from Nige and the audience. This morning's victory really boosted the Leave campaign's spirits.

slightly updated

It's not true. The "Ginnie is a racemixed whore" is a meme that was started by ttpw because he's jealous of her womanhood.

He's like Farage, he just has a magnetic personality

Is that a serious question?

I don't know tbh.

Ouch.

We create our own OC, lamb. We have no need for yours.

Lad.
No.

Post your address, I'm gonna fucking rape you bitch boy

Well fuck off back there lad, we don't want you.

hope this is ok lad

I know

go away yankcuck

thanks

ok lad, it's not very moral to be a cuckold

yes, you can save and re-distribute it.

I'm not a kraut cocksucker but Dresden actually happened and was an atrocity.

oi lad, I want that spongebob meme that says 'who put you on the planet'

change your name m8 and she IS mixed race.

OC desktop wallpaper.

I'm with him there. That's the spirit.

I have such grand ideas for that image but I can't use editing tools to save my life.

I WARNED YOU ALL! WITH GELDOF THEY'LL TAKE YOUR GOLDOFF.

a rough template

It was our ancestors enacting revenge for the Krauts destruction of vast swathes of England, lad, don't take the moral high ground over people who were living in a time of total war.

Posted it yesterday, lad.

Now it actually applies to you.

WEW LAD

then I must of missed it faggot.

Lad, there's shitposting and bantz and then there's you. Also, did ginnie block you on Twitter or something? You seem butthurt as fuck tbh

GLR was so based.

Can't help but chuckle every time I see this cuck's face, tbh.

Nothing wrong with that so long as you have affairs with white women tbh

twitter.com/50degreesam/status/743073912607657984

Good luck getting into London, my chosen brother :^)

No.
:^)

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Daniel but u can call me spr3ngb00b squ1r3pantzzzz(((of d000m!!!!!)))!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 go to the gym (not Jim hahahaha!) i eat very healthy but i must konfess to having the occasional cheat m3al SSOORRRYYY but its cooleroonies cos i am really really REALLY strong now. i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my boyfriend Adam (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

I have a car and money because I'm not a useless faggot. Now post your address unless you're a little pussy.

tyvm gorgeous

Topkek.

Excellent OC. Wonder why none of us here thought of it.

Could Snowball's communism have worked?

The Muzzies will get you if you're that unobservant, tbh.

Kekked.

Hey albo I live in London wanna have a meetup and ask random people in a pub why they came?

Is /politics/ that good?

thats your opinion but germany bombed our cities first

they indiscriminately bombed our cities first

they fired unguided flying bombs and rockets at us all before dresden happened

they set the precedent for indiscriminate bombing, we did it better, we won

11 Downing Street

We need this spread this even more maybe tweet it to nigel or the main ukip account ?

Based Harris tbh

Why was Harris the only one capable of making Carpet Bombing an art?

His victories would make a pretty Kino movie tbh

Top work lad.

No. I don't go outside tbh. Sorry lamb.

Of course :^)

Just as I thought. Pussy. I genuinely swear down, I will fucking kill you when I get hold of you, not cos you're le epic rusemaster but because I just don't like you.

DOTR NEEDS TO HURRY UP

Kek lad. Reported to GCHQ tbh :^)

No. Government is for two legs.

Now that waifuposter has "left" it's hopefully going to be much better

STOP ARGUING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't like coalburner spam

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Daniel Luke Barth but u can call me spr3ngb00b squ1r3pantzzzz(((of d000m!!!!!)))!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 go to the gym (not Jim hahahaha!) i eat very healthy but i must konfess to having the occasional cheat m3al SSOORRRYYY but its cooleroonies cos i am really really REALLY strong now. i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my boyfriend Adam (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…email me [email protected]/* */ neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses and play da SLITHER.IO GAME!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?- me bein random again _^ hehe…doodles!!!!!

England declared war first

KILL YOURSELF NOW

if you are going to do something
do it well

That's like asking if Trotsky's "International Communist Revoluion" would have worked.

It would have worked to bring the Commies down faster, though.

PSY OP CONFIRMED
PSY OP PSY OP PSY OP PSY OP PSY OP PSY OP

Reported to ISIS for faggotry. Watch your back in the gay bar from now on kid.

Nice one.

OC related.

Yeah but there's a Taig there atm

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE FAGGOT

This OC is why I used to love brit/pol/. Well done lads, I knew you had it in you.
Alberto and unfunny faggots can fuck off

Finally, something I can be offended by

Why not? :^)

Nah lamb. I'm alright here.

BASED FARAGE

Germany intentionally broke the treaties we'd made with them in an effort to prevent war.

Russia is our natural ally

germany declared no more conquests, went on to invade poland

Lad…

There was only one good Russian.

It's exactly asking that because snowball was Trotsky, right?

Holy shit lads, i guess that makes me a #remainmissle now

Lads, I've got myself in a bit of a predicament and could do with some advice

So I need a strategy.

My plan at the moment is to do some last minute leafletting on the 22nd, staying up all night on the morning of the 23rd, getting out to vote and sleeping the day in order to stay up to watch the count. Thoughts?

Germany invaded Poland to protect the German people who where being massacred daily by the Poles and Poland refused any agreements Germany gave.

Fuck off you fat cunt

keep scanning for cancellations, lad
they happen all the time

One million racists in the UK? How did he obtain this data?

Drive for Britain lad, as long as you succeed in driving, Britain will succeed. Don't stay up and fuck your sleep. Nige wouldn't want that.

germans should have moved back to germany

M8 counting the votes wont do shit, getting your license is much more important.

Look for cancellations though.

The Germans deserved far worse then what was coming to them

If Krauts didn't want to be killed then they shouldn't be in another country in the first place

Just go top bed normally lad, if we lose you miss a depressing night and if we win you have an amazing morning tbh

*watching the votes being counted
*licence

Fuck I'm retarded.

What a silly way to talk about war.

lol, it's more than that.

Hmmm… I don't want to be racist tbh. Maybe we should stay in after all because agreeing with racists automatically makes you one tbh.

So why did Hitler sign the treaties with England? Why didn't he negotiate a better deal?

He made a mockery of diplomacy and breached a defensive alliance.

Yes, and look at the lack of success for international communism. The best example for that is China: Mao had wanted to turn the rest of Asia communist, but he couldn't even feed his own people. That's why they turned insular after the 60s, and it's also why the communist movement had to utilise subversive methods rather than the open agitation they had done in Russia.

Why do they keep torpedoing their own ships?

OH HERE COMES BARRY AUTISM LADS

NO FUN ALLOWED ZONE ESTABLISHED

Let's not allow the Jerrycucks to bring down the thread on this sacred day of victory lads.

they could not

read a book nigger or watch TGSNT

there were many peace deals but they were all declined by Jew-run Shitain.

MORE MUGABE
O
R
E

M
U
G
A
B
E

youtube.com/watch?v=rmC0VUehk7A

Germans are a cancer not just to non-Europeans (Like Anglos) but the Europe as a whole

They've done nothing but held others back and cry out in pain when they backstab someone

The only thing worse then a German is a German apologist

for FUCK SAKE LADS, can you try to contain your autism JUST ONE fucking thread?

What happened with the Farage barge?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Worst part is he's not even a parody account

TGSNT is a shitty meme "documentary" of sad music against video of germans marching to a war they started

bullshit if the kikes in germany could gtfo then the germans living in poland could too

Just fuck off, you absolute moron.

Mikey did really well tonight.

Nige won a flawless victory against Bob Geldof and his motley crew

anything to watch tonight? or I'll go to bed

wat? you do not want to learn the truth?

not an argument

they were being slaughtered before they could move, action had to be taken fast.
Pic related

So lads, what do we think the remain side are going to push in the last days, we know BLOOD GOD, cameron, major and brown are speaking as one, juncker and tusk are coming over. Surely there has to be more?

r8 this brit/politics/ OC

TGSNT is absolute bullshit you munter fam

dunno lad.

I try not to take it personally and I don't see how they have behaved is worse than Napoleanic France

Due to the lack of biased documentaries on the subject of WW2, it is better to watch biased documentaries from both sides than to only experience one argument.

Awwwwww those poor Krauts :(

Face it lad you are a Kuck

looks shoped and i don't understand the references.

2/my arse

There's an EU Referendum debate at 10:50 on BBC One - Northern Ireland.

BASED

JUST IGNORE THE FUCKING KRAUT LADS

Seems like something you should keep on Brit/politics/ with the other cucks.

who are the panelists?

I'm not listening to bigots who killed millions of people thanks.

Why aren't you a based football lad, brit/pol/?

BBC Director Joins Anti-Brexit Attack On Working Class Fishermen

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/15/posh-bbc-director-joins-anti-brexit-attack-working-class-fishermen/

GEE WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK

Gay, like you.

SO TO RECAP, TONIGHT NIGE HAS LAID HIS CARDS OUT ON THE TABLE AND HOPED FOR A DEXIT, NEXIT, SWEXIT, FREXIT, GREXIT AND WANTS TO CRASH THE EU IN ITS ENTIRETY. THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN.

New Morality Official

unbiased*

Juncker and tusk are probably just here to ensure cameron and the rest rig the votes properly. Cant have any fuck ups on this one.

they had years to get out, they werent wanted by the poles yet they chose to stay

this is exactly what germany did to the kikes, told them to fuck off, some did some chose to stay, the germans butchered those who didnt fuck off when told to (nowhere near 6000000 though)

Psychologically speaking even the liberals are racist, they just go against their natural prejudices to virtue signal. It's why everything they say seems so artificial.
They allegedly don't judge people as a collective and yet say things like that.

impartial

because I'm banned. Russians attacked a load of normie casuals. They'd have had a tougher time if they were to go toe to toe with the real hooligans.

Tbh I like the Russians, it's all banter and arse kicking shappen from time to time, you can't be a little bitch about it.

When did virtue signalling become the most popular term on the net? Silly buzzword tbh fam.

No idea, I've been looking all over for info and they don't state who's on. Probably not worth losing sleep over, tbh.

I don't care what anyone says, #LAD culture is saving Britain from becoming a hugbox of humourless twats.

Nah, LARPing's the dumbest buzzword.

DANNY

Fuck off NA

I stand corrected.

When you cuckolds over played your hand and turned everyone against you.

Nah lad.

it is a buzzword, but it's not that overused. Probably used more by us because of BASED NA

Yeah lad, you're gay as fuck.

They are both shit.

Who is this you?

No I AM NOT ROO REE POO PEE.

Yesterday I tried to warn you

Tomorrow it gets worse. Get your memes ready

independent.co.uk/voices/you-wont-get-back-your-country-if-you-vote-for-brexit-youll-give-it-to-the-most-right-wing-uk-a7079581.html

Hey everyone, Alberto's a BIG FUCKIN' FAGGOT.

BASED NA!?

FUCKING RACICSTS!

ALWAYS TALKING BAOUT NET MIGRATION!!

BLOODY NETS COMING OVER HERE CATCHING OUR FISH!!

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

:^(

I fail to see why anyone would be against the use of a term which triggers leftists unless they themselves were a leftist. Especially someone who ironically uses 'tbh fam' like a Twitter user.

Does it? Havent seen it once, got any examples?

never ever

start shit posting then

I haven't capped any but I'm certain you'll find them around, for easy pickings you could comment on the Guardian.

post yfw we lose

we should just call the threads 1000th edition (-40) or whatever

FUCKING STOP I DON'T NEED THIS AT THE MOMENT
WE'RE GONNA WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what is happening tomorrow lad?

Seems like just yesterday you lads were celebrating Thread #100.

What's this image from?

its the mansion house speech

I've got a piping hot fresh thread ready to go lads should i post it now or wait a bit?

Britain… AFLAME!

Series of masculine illustrations by the American artist Mort Kunstler.

lad you're a sweetheart tbh

Now lad, we need to crack on if we're to meet the Brexit 1000th thread deadline

I fucking hate the one image rule tbh

kek

release it now tbh

I wonder who's mail is gonna get lost and not arrive on time.

Fair point tbh I'm gonna be cheeky and post my thread now (Besides I got back from work and don't like posting in 650+ threads tbh)

NEW THREAD

What does this means lads? The Official Thanet Dictionary penned by Nige doesn't include it.

It's odd, but I like it.

The girl seems like an anorexic though.

Guilty by association, I guess all remain voters are islamic terrorists then :^)

NORTHERN IRELAND DEBATE AT 10:50PM TONIGHT, NOT SURE IF WE WANT TO BOTHER BUT ITS HAPPENING EITHER WAY AT

r8 my gf

I'd fuck her.

Chinese women are evil though lad be careful.

Absolutely Quality.

Looks like an alien.

Bit of fat on her too so she might be gold dust and have a decent rack.

would bang but probably regret doing so / 10

I miss when memes did not become reality.

She in halls?

Wew lads.

Also we're in now.