Pay Tribute

This your queen. Whether you like it or not. You will either A) pay tribute, or B) I shall shit post this a second time.

b

no

I'm telling you, not asking.

boxxy is a talentless, loud 7/10 idiot who is internet famous only because after being spammed for two solid weeks on old Holla Forums trolls started posting her to piss people off and newfags didn't know they were being ironic.

Nobody fucking asked you for your opinion. Now feck off.

Stop it man. It's over. Let it go.

Story?

all hail Boxxy

I wish I could rape her

I saw the webm. once

the chick was being detained as you can see, and the cops were being really disrespectful. Her husband/bf was also being detained out of view for the camera and when the woman gets kicked in the head you can hear him yell out

and then a couple minutes they try to revive the woman, turns out the cop fucking killed her. then you can hear her husband yell out 'why why' and cry and shit

It's heart breaking

Bullshit. Also, nicely done how she assaulted the cop. He didn't even kick her that hard, she fucking earned it. Dumb cunt thinks she can get away with everything but gets put in her place? Are you a queer?

I believe as a police officer you're supposed to give the right example. If you can't control yourself then don't become a cop. She didn't earn that kick to the head, she was cuffed and practically harmless. The scumbag acted completely disproportionately

She assaulted him and could've locked him with her legs for a barrel roll if she wanted to. He acted appropriately. Cry harder.

are you black?

slippery slope argument

do you realise how utterly ridiculous that sounds? A barrel roll? fucking kek

how
ad hominem

nigga, u srs?

out of words?

stop posting Shoeonhead, she's a stupid attention whore

BOXY IS DEAD
Boxy died in 2014
BOXY RIP
>STOP POSTING BOXY

you mean like a cum tribute?

Totalitarian sociopaths like you should drown in the blood of your masters.
You fear freedom as it will be our revenge.

she's an old hag

Boxxy is a talented actress and is doing voice acting for an up coming Disney cartoon.

Haters gonna hate.

SAGE POST SQUAD

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".