You're a wizard, Harry

Was he autistic?

most wizards are

Does the autism gene make you magical?

no, it makes it difficult to get laid

He's too young to be a wizard.

what did you mean by this?

Definitely autistic if he couldn't figure this one out.

you think they chose the ugliest sheboon on purpose?

All it's missing is the 9gag watermark.

They always do.

DUDE MAGIC LMAO!

I feel like together with rules there should be an explanation on how and when to use memes.

Nah, he was just a retarded blank slate so the generation raised with those movies would end up thinking they, retarded blank slates with no personality, were special snowflakes that were destined for great things, while in real life they're just part of the sheeple and won't amount to anything.

Who is "they"?

Probably. Mudbloods needed to be 30 year old virgin first to become a wizard.

(((they)))

Reminder that group masturbating is canon

Go back to reddipol, retard.

Back to >>>Holla Forums faggot

back to r/The_Donald, redditor

Got you covered user.

Cover = Blown faggot, you have to go back >>>/reddit/

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO!

>>>/reddipol/

Friendly reminder that Draco literally called Hermione a fucking nigger in front of an entire group of people and nobody gave a shit.

Upvote!

>>>/reddit/

How many of those do you have saved in your "totally not gay" folder? You sad little man. Do you jerk off to them when you think nobody is looking? SAD!

Here's another one for your collection. You can really see his "imperial" side in this one! What a graceful man…Truly presidential material! NOT!

DRUMPFELSTILTSKIN BTFO!

the liberals who are exploited by the Jews, for some reason they have a gene ( the Lisa Simpson gene) that makes them believe stuffing their asses makes them intelligent and good people.

We really need an Abbo president

DUDE LIBERALS LMAO!

Not even a snort.
Man, you're not anywhere close to the real drumpfsperg.
I hope he's not gone, because you're terrible at impersonating him.

user he killed himself on inaguration everybody from then on was imposters

clintrump cuck detected!

Actually Holla Forums found out his real name.

I uh, don't think you understand what a cuck is and how to use it as a meme. Or memes in general, newfriend.

hahaha get a load of this clintrump newfag!
voting for rich people makes you a cuck, you consider yourself worthless & need to be told what to do. deal w/ it, cuck.

You're too low energy fam, not a single one of your posts has gotten a single chuckle out of me.
The real deal ran away after the faggot vol tattled on him (as if we hadn't already figured out it was one guy).
It's time to move on like TruthSeeker fags did.

ok newfriend

more compact

DUDE LMAO

Impossible.