Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

I dunno. Tell us why.

Look at this silly fool and laugh.

My nigga. Have some webms.

Wuya is making me feel funny.

You forgot a couple user.

what a rather standard, not terrible, but nowhere near good either taste

disgusting. it's like you don't want a pure and nubile girl.

What are you, an eunuch?

Man, this show really liked legs didn't it?

Wuya did like to show off her legs and feet.

And her ass, we can't forget her perfect ass.

This fucker had good taste.
He was the real hero of XS

kill me

didn't disney ruin her?

XIaolin Chronicles ruined everything.

man that's a bad design

I refuse to acknowledge this show ever existed

THE CENSORS WERE ASLEEP

the censors didn't care as much back then, is all. people could put things in for older audiences without as much hubbub.

do you think she ever got to ride Chase's dick?
do you think Jack ever got her to ride his dick?

Chase strikes me as someone who has sworn off any kind of sexual activity. Dude only gets release by defeating powerful warriors and turning them into cats.

can't argue with that fetish

If Jack did, then Wuya would always be the one on top.

Well we already know Wuya never got to ride Raimundo's dick despite being very open to it.

Was Raimundo really the best choice for leader? Omi fucked up with his good intentioned plan, Kimiko said herself she was a shit leader, but what about Clay?

Clay's too laid back and lacks initiative. He's the team dad in that he's slow and thoughtful, but I don't really see him being an effective leader.

Didn't the episode right before that address the whole who should be leader thing?

If I recall correctly in the alternate timeline where Clay becomes leader the whole team just ends up working on a farm harvesting corn.

Raimundo was a total alpha male. Omi was a pathetic beta. There is no question Raimundo should have been in charge.

Omi never really learned his lessons, and Kimiko and Clay never really had those big stories.

I remember there were a few episodes where they showed the living conditions of the kids and they lived just like the other monks did, modestly.

How did Kimiko have all those outfits and accessories? Shouldn't the monks have confiscated most of that stuff? that always bothered me as a kid.

Raimundo was such a dumbass, he could have at least fucked her once. Talk about throwing pearls before swine.

Here have some HD Kimiko user.

Because 2d Nipponese girls are the best.

Why are the lines so jaggy in those shots?

The episode where Jack became old and ruled the world while making Wuya his sexy waifu sex toy cheerleader was the best. In the final season the other characters treated him like such shit, like the jocks who would mess with the nerd but with extra violence. It's not fucking fair. He deserved to conquer their asses.

That card looks like it was referencing something.

This show was from much better times. Times that SPOILED us. A Neat concept action show? Solid character designs? Like its still a kids show, nothing so amazing that it gets remembered as a eternal show…..It was just AVERAGE for the time. And Average for the time is top goddam tier in modern times.

I think the show was pretty good until Chase Young shows up in Season 2.

I liked Chase Young, but I don't think the show knew how to deal with him.

In an alternate universe where the Xiaolin Gang went into the Avatar Universe at one point when going to Ba Sing Se they met up with a girl named Jin.

Raimundo looked at Jin and saw her well endowed boobs he want to plow her so badly so that night whilst campamiing Raimundo slowly stuck his dick in Jin's boobs and rubbed her boobs against his cock whilst she was asleep.

Sadly this awoken her but she felt good and asked Raimundo to continue and a cople of minutes later he cummed all over her green outfit and boobs.

That was when the show was already falling apart. I think Chase was when it started to decline. As said it seems like they didn't know what to deal with him.

she fart lol

like FART BLOOOP lol

Wuya looked good as a 20 year old elf lich. But.
After she completely loses the green flame shading she starts looking like an old hag again. She looks like some shitty middle-aged woman when she loses her after-effects.

Working on some wuya

Thanks for giving me a boner but also making me sad, user.

Good going so far man. We need all the Wuya content we can get.

tbqh They should reboot this and make Kimiko the leader; also she's a lesbian who is better than everyone at everything. Omi is an offensive stereotype so replace him with a black guy. Making Raimundo a F to M trans would add lots of depth to his character. Most importantly Clay should be retconned or rewritten as a villain 'cause we don't need a stupid redneck bigot shitting up the team. Just my 2 cents.

indeed we do.

oops

Nice work.

Great work, user.

Beautiful work dude. I'm glad to see that you agree with Wuya's lack of lewds.

Please do a Wuya x Raimundo pic.

Probably going to do another solo Wuya soon, I'll think about something with Rai, but no guarantees.

Hey as long we get more Wuya 34, I'm cool.

Kimiko's parents are apparently mega loaded. And the monks don't seem to mind her having fancy outfits on missions (IIRC the rest of the team tended to dress to blend in a lot of the time too) as long as she otherwise fits in.

Raimundo's flawed, enough to briefly join team evil, but he has more initiative than the rest and makes the best leader overall. Omi's too used to the monk life and a fish out of water elsewhere, Raimundo can fit in.

I think I've seen you in another thread. Did you do a drawing of Dominator?

ye

Wuya's true form is great and all, but let's not forget who the original femme fatale if the series was.

For a blatant knockoff of Catwoman, she works amazingly well.

Raimundo becoming leader is a redemptive act for his betrayal early on. Omi was far too arogant right up to the last couple of minutes of the show and needed to realize there are others better than him. Raimundo was also shown to be the natural leader during the two bad timelines.

If you're still interested in drawing more Wuya, can you draw an illustration based on this lurid greentext?

whenever I try drawing this (or similar) pose, I always fuck something up, so I could use some commentary.

This was supposed to be a thread about Kimiko. Why are dried up used goods being posted instead?

kimiko was molested by her father

I'm no art critic, but something is really wonky with that left shoulder/arm. It looks like it's too small for the body and especially narrows too much as the forearm goes forward which makes the perspective look weird. Foreshortening is hard, but there's a lot of online stuff about it you could look up. Also, from a pose perspective I think the head/neck is turned too much for that body angle - try to put your chin over your shoulder like that, if you can you're more flexible than I am (if you wanted to do a pose like this I think you just need to turn the body towards the viewer more). Finally on another positive note you do draw a nice butt.

Heck, should have figured.
Touched it up a bit, it probably did not help much, but oh well. maybe I'll get back to it tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just say "better luck next time, duh". We'll see.

On the contrary, I say it's a huge improvement.

Will you be back?

probably not, I realized recently that I'm terribly behind my deadline on some important stuff, and I can't devote much time for drawing.
I'll likely get back to wuya'ing in the future, but not now.