The mythical GTX 1080 waterforce

Has anyone even reviewed this mythical beast? All I could find are a couple buyers half who claim the pump is extremely loud and half who say it's silent (QC issues?) and some pictures of it spotted in some Japanese store to prove it actually exists. Retailers can't even agree on what the name of it is. I managed to catch it on Amazon in the brief period it was available but now I've got $830 on the line for a mystery box. If none of you know of any reviews of it I'll go through with the pre-order and do a review for you in this thread when it arrives.

It's a version of the card from a reputable company, stop being autistic.
wew

WEW

idk user, I have a lot of questions about this one as it's a special snowflake. I'd love to get furmark radiator fan noise levels and idle pump noise levels. Also to see at what clock rate it hits the thermal throttling wall. And how it compares to MSI's seahawk.

0 tax for this shit from amazon. Try having money and buying things.

Hi grandpa. Amazon started collecting sales tax in most areas many years ago.

Total Before Tax: $769.99
Estimated Tax:    $61.60
Order Total:   $831.59

kek
Life must be fun in your shithole, because I've ordered over $1300 in parts in the past week with $0 tax.

It's alright.

I have a few bridges to sell you if you're interested

Why 750+ for a card anyway?

Because we lost World War II.

Wait until they open a fulfillment warehouse in your state.

hehehe

Shithole. Instant shithole.

It was pretty nice for a while. The residents had a deal with realtors to not show houses to Jews (the area is famous for antisemitism) and they fought to prevent the local university from opening specifically because it would spread Jewish poison. Sadly they lost that battle and most of them retreated north to Del Mar. But it's still way better than other cities in California because they held that line almost to the '70s and it takes a while for a city to rot.

Is this anti-jew thing among rich people real?

My grandfather's golf club which costs like 50k/year just for membership supposedly prevents jews from joining.

No goy it's a conspiracy, everyone loves Jews they're our greatest ally haven't you heard?

Of course it's true, whites can't get enough of persecuting innocent minorities and are programmed to hate the Jewish people it's everyone's fault except ours we dindu nuffs :^)

Yes. Jews encourage degeneracy and multiculturalism (except in Israel) so if you don't want your nice areas turning into Hollywood you have to keep them out.

Got it last night (switched from Amazon to newegg as they got a batch that would ship earlier, newegg's almost always 1 day shipping to San Diego even if you choose 3 day due to shipping from LA). As it seems there are still no reviews of the thing I'll post some info. First, noise, which is what I cared about the most.
The pump on mine is whisper quiet, so quiet I can't hear the pump on idle over the case fans even with the case open. I don't know if I got lucky or they fixed the issues early buyers had with it sounding like road construction. The radiator fan is pretty quiet at idle as well, quieter than the 120mm case fan I replaced with it. The fan does spin at all times though unlike some of the other 1080s which shut down fans entirely at idle.
On the default "gaming" mode (basic factory OC), running a custom furmark for 5m to try to reach a stable temp, it ended up leveling out at 60C, 32% fan, 2050MHz clock (which I don't fully understand since this is above what 'boost' should be), and was still pretty quiet. I don't have a dBm meter but the video is what a mic picked up, comparing idle/load, running furmark for 5m to get up to a stable high temp. I included my old ATI 5870 leafblower as a control (90C 53% fan). Room temp was 23.3C.
There were no drivers in the box, I assume they forgot. "VGA - XTREME ENGINE" is the one you'll need (other than nvidia's) as it handles the OC and ricing. They don't put this on the support/downloads page for the card for some reason, it's in a generic support part of the website. I've not tried OCing it yet. I usually don't as I prefer quiet and stable.

bestiality belongs on >>>/furry/

For some reason they've left a large hole in the thing right next to the screws almost like they molded the case before considering the SLI bridge and just cut them with a dremel as a quick fix. My shitty case makes it hard to get the screws in (takes a large amount of force on the back) so it was 'fun' trying not to lose screws inside it.

The displayport/HDMI connections aren't centered in their slot which prevents fully inserting cables unless you carve a larger slot (you can see the cable being blocked by the case). I don't know of any displayport cable that doesn't have this plastic base on it so I don't know what they were thinking. It goes in far enough to be in contact but it can be easily pulled out.

It has a viewing window which seems more about showing off the waterblock than checking for leaks but the metal isn't polished like with EK's stuff. There also appears to be some corrosion or chipping. It almost looks like chipped copper plating but it should be a solid piece of copper AFAIK.

Anyway, that's everything unique to the card, the rest is just generic GTX 1080 stuff. I mainly just wanted info on the noise as no one had done any testing. I'd expect it to do well in reviews re performance as it's not straining at all with a decent factory OC. Overall I'm extremely happy with it although there's fucking nothing worth playing so I'm currently playing Might & Magic 6 (fuck everything about Castle Darkmoor).

Is "quiet" the new "thin" in electronics? This isn't Pentium 2 cranking away nor CRT monitors letting out their whine, why is "muh quiets" so fucking "important" these days?

Quiet PCs are more of a thing with oldfags imo and it's certainly not a new thing. As people age they're less willing to put up with distractions, noise, and shitty experiences. It's true for other market segments as well. Think of cars - have you ever seen ads for "pin dropping" silence aimed at college kids?

Does this look like a better fucking product to you? Holy shit you fanboys are brainwashed.