Is it cheating?

Is it cheating?

Other urls found in this thread:

rubmaps.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE POST SQUAD

Hey, I'd like to apply.
What do you think?

Is that a yes or no? If you pay for sexual contact, does that allow a bypass seeing as it's basically a service akin to chiropractic care or a therapist?

Good job.
You're in.

-SAGE POST SQUAD out.

fuck you batting man. fuck you twice for using my pic

yes, but you should just tell her you're doing it.

serioulsy though where is this? i want to get a table shower

why? i'm looking to find justification for a clear conscious regarding the matter.

rubmaps is reliable. you ever been?

no
fuck off sage squad niggers
check em

link plox?

rubmaps.com/
if it's at 4 stars and not closed it's legit. for any newfriends to the delights of being jerked off then lovingly showered and dried, leaving a tip on the dresser or nightstand is the common signal.

you don't clear your conscience by lying to yourself, you dirty it more. Like sweeping dirt under your carpet. If you're going to do something you think is wrong face up to that fact. Your beau doesn't want you to go there. If you promised you couldn't cheat then going there will break that promise. Have some moral fortitude.

i would do it, but i'm a chicken and don't wanna get in trouble with law

That's the heart of the question. Is it wrong or is it more like therapy?

nice thanks for the tip

Law doesn't give a shit. It's not illegal to get handjob from someone and it's not illegal to tip a masseuse.

no, the question is, "if it's charity, is it cheating"

I'm pretty certain its illegal in my country.

Nice dodge, politician you're rooting against. Charity is cheating, but that conveniently avoids the aspect of service. You can pay a therapist to become more mentally closer to you in ways she never will, but a load of goop from a handie is bad? Some cu­cky thinking.

Both handjobs and massages are separately illegal?

Well, the weaker the policy the more money the election cost

You cannot use a conjunction of two statements and then claim the statements to be separately validated. That's not how the grammar of the english syntax works.

How about nope.

That's how the law works. Put down the books and pick up life, my fine spergy friend.

Shouldn't throw stones through a gift horse led to water either.

How does it feel to have a foreigner know better english than you?

boring. like talking to a wannabe troll or listening to amateur youtube rap.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You rationalize your intellectual inferiority and cognitive unfitness by declaring the cause of its discovery as boring? Interesting, this place is like visiting a Zoo. Do you stall your anxieties from the failure from school and private life with things such as procrastination too?

You should try a No-fap for a few months, or maybe some cognitive behavioral therapy. I hear great praise about these things..

You still trolling? That or I took your smugness at face value and assumed there was no way you could possibly be so intellectually vacuous as to miss the point this hard. Perhaps it was to masturbate (flagellate?) over your middling vocabulary. Nigga you just got interesting, congrats.

Holy shit. I meant to type "therapy" but my roommate distracted me and I somehow typed "charity" and I accidentally opened a volcano of autism.