Holla Forums Summer Camp!

Sup idiots,

I have a really great idea for how to really start integrating the youth into our mindset. Since schools start early brainwashing all of us into being proper fools, we might as well take advantage of that fact.

I know there's a lot of teachers here. This idea is profitable, both financially and education-wise.

There's a shortage of summer programs that are affordable for parents to send their kids to. Since everyone has to work all the time these kids have to sit their ass at home doing nothing. Parents would love to be able to spend $25-200 bucks to send their kid to a 6-week summer camp, instead of the outrageous price of $900 - $1000's.

Holla Forums should start a nation-wide all "inclusive" educational Summer Camp, charge $150 (provide scholarships or whatever) a kid and teach them some real history. We bill it as an educational camp, keep the kids reading and feed them lunch - do some solid brand development and make it legitimate. Reports out today say a ton of these parents don't want their kids to sit at home.

Whaddya say?

texasstandard.org/stories/the-high-cost-of-camp-in-summer-kids-rejoice-parents-panic/

Business Opportunity!

Kill yourself

And when the kids come home full gas the kikes race war now, everyone involved gets arrested for child abuse and crucified in the media.

Expecting a child to be able to keep his mouth shut about something he finds new, different or interesting, ever, implies you have never had or worked with kids.

Teach your own children the truth about history and race. The rest of this is fucking retarded.

Or how about using subtly and just teaching them how to be a free thinking individual. No race war shit, be practical. Why is that a hard concept to understand?

This way there is much less rape involved.

Posting a degenerate slut to get attention. Kill yourself.

Then do what pedophiles and the mob do: threaten their family.

Also… not too sure I like the idea of Holla Forums alone with kids. Too many faggots here already. Get them to bring their fathers.

The only way to win the minds of the youth is to stay on the exact course we've been on. Once they all take a look around and realize all their media, their politicians, their music heroes, actors, and even mom and dad are marxist sjws. That collectice moment in the youth when they realize almost everyone in their families are hippy and genx faggots.

The jews have dominated every input to the modern man, they have funneled everything strait to us.

Wow that gave me a great idea.
What if we set up a bunch of these camps around the country and said it was like a jewish holiday site.
The objective would be to get a large concentration of jews within a small area - a 'concentration camp', if you will.
Then when it's full of kikes, we shut it off and shove them all in a big oven or some shit, leaving not a single trace of them ever being there.
Repeat until all kikes have been genocided.

Eh?

Holla Forums already gets youth because the younguns love to rebel and be edgy. Their parents are Gen X and they are very bluepilled.

Once teens find a way to be rebellious they choose it.

underrated

I like how these trips are thinking.

Good idea, until (((they))) find out.
Shut it down!

Also, this looks like an FBI thread.

If any of you want to go through with this, you should turn it into a kind of sports camp. Market it as a sports camp. You teach the kids right wing values like masculinity, strenght, heirarchy, physicality, conflict and competition.

Holla Forums youth camp
what could go wrong?
would totally send my kids

The reason these Summer camps cost as much as they do is because they usually have loads of ultra-fun equipment that costs lots of money to upkeep. Moreover, the people staffing them have to be screened *very* well to keep pedophilia from happening.

The immediate question here is "how do you make Holla Forums Summer Camp fun for the kids"? Kids are going to hate a summer camp that isn't at least fun, which means they'll tell other kids and you'll lose business.

yeah i'm fbi, check my badge and i'll check those dubs

Is it possible to locate these camps on islands?

Holla Forums summer camp!
What a great idea!!!

That's libtard camp, you're confused.

Weapons training, of course.
I don't know any kid that would rather go water-skiing than learn to shoot things with a gun or bow, or learn to throw an axe or knife.
Children are destructive by nature, we can use that to teach discipline and combat skills.

Yeah. This is nice, but you're not going to get very many white kids if you're only catering to the poor.

could teach them how to spot a jew, that's an underdeveloped skill these days.

fuck me

Or the kids return home, more confident, healthier, and possessing a profound sense of respect for nature and cultural heritage.

It's called the Boy Scouts faggot and its already got all the shit you mentioned and more.

Why waste breath thinking of "new" ways to reach out to kids, when the old ways youre supposed to revere are just as good and already established?

You reach out to local troops, if your a parent reach out to your friends with kids and get them involved too, now you have a group of people you trust, then teach them your ways

Pros of boy scouts:

Cons

what about for girls?

they can probably get admitted to the boy scouts now actually, and it'll be better for them than feminist all-girl stuff.

Want to know how I can tell you've never run a business or been a parent?

I'm sure you have good intentions. But this thing would be expensive to set up and operate at a massive loss. Not to mention the issues you would have with the media and state once they realised you were teaching children to be bad goyim.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

We should teach traditional values. Teach the men combat and survival skills and the girls homemaking, cooking, and medical skills. Basically a boy/girl scouts that hasn't been cucked…

Why can't it be a 501c faggot?

The thought that you just carry that around makes me giggle way more than it should.

14 aeons in mspaint