I WIN!!!!

Someone reported my post and cried about it to the mods. Looks like the PC Master Race Virgins was offended by my post. LOL Sadly for them, the ban won't last long. Losers.

Mark must have been sleeping.

It's pretty obvious you're from halfchan due to your sophomoric quality of shitposting

I see you PC sodomites are easily offended.

I'm not from any chan, but it's obvious you're butt-hurt like every other PC sodomite.

What the hell? I didn't type sodomite. I typed f-a-g-g-o-t.

go back to reddit newfag, we don't want you

What's reddit? And I don't give a shit if you don't want me. I don't swing that way. And who's "we"? Lay off the wacky tabacky.

newsod?

>>>/vmeta/

Lol a fatty neet LARPing as a successful gamedeveloper on the chans.

The lows reached on Holla Forums are incredible even from a psychological point of view.

I like you.,

Both Holla Forums and Holla Forums, our most popular and active boards by a huge margin, and embarrassingly stupid. I wish I could say they were containment boards but we all know they don't contain worth a shit.

Angry PC virgins detected.

TOTY

that's troll of the year

Thank you. I've been trollin' since 2000.

Would hate to see how poorly you started out

I think you're referring to your own failures.

When I started out, I pissed off everybody and got myself banned from every message board I went on. I am the king of trolling.

+1

I also like this.

So that means….

All Hillary and Trump supporters are sodomites. Got it.

Shitposting isnt a sport where you can win some prise. It's an art to mastered

Prise? I think you meant "prize". I've already mastered the art because I'm good at pissing people off.

You haven't mastered any thing yet kid.

Holla Forums is overmoderated, but if I even get banned I can just instantly hop on a proxie. Its not that hard to manage. Ban evasion on Holla Forums is the easiest thing on the planet. Even with a static ip address. They can only really get rid of you on this site if you're iternet illiterate.

I can see you have not yet mastered the art.

I can tell your a newsod

the shitposters got outshitposted
fukkin noobs

You stilt have much 2 lewrn

therideneverends.m

yall be sodomites

yall be sodomites
does it work backwards

lol nope

Censorship on Holla Forums is ridiculous.

Troll thread. lol

Fucking plebs, most "master race" have consoles too.

And most console gamers own a PC as well.

Daily reminder that most "dating sims" and crap like that are for sony consoles.

Sony moe tard in damage control.

You deserved it regardless of what platform you shit on.
I wish I could shit in the mouth of every single 4cuck that posts here.

But sony is for moe crap, waifus, autism and shit like that.

Not exactly, a console for a true master race is basically an old vga sold in ebay, maybe more consoles.

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".

If you're against free speech, than you deserve to get shit on. It's a free country and I can say whatever I damn well please. So if I want to say Pathetic Cucks Masturbating Virgins to mock the PC Master Race, I can. If you want to cry about it and rage report it, then you deserve a mouth full of cocks in your mouth.