The influx is too fucking high

Shameless selfbump

sage post squad

No more memes pls

uh… we did, in 2014?

What influx? You mean the outgoing one?

stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/displaytable.php?file=b

We need to kill them

You idiots do whenever you try to raid or steal a GET from 4chan.

I remember you sodomites used to say that.

You know how RARE 8/b/ does raids? We don't even attempt to steal gets anymore. You're point is invalid and old.

Treat all halfchan users like complete shit.
Make sure to tell them how worthless they are, or they will continue going on about their day talking to other halfshits thinking trannies/cuckery is cool.
Bump quality threads, sage all roll threads.
Repeat.

:^)

This guy gets it.

I'll try to help you guys out when it comes to spam. (Aka multiple flood threads with the exact same/similar topic)

I'm going to take them under my wing. We were all newfags in the not distant past.
8ch.net/whore.txt

learn history
>>>/newspaper/
make it your own
>>>/css/

I am not a point thank you very much. And even if Holla Forums doesn't raid 4chan anymore the ones that did happen in the past are primarily how 4chan users know about Holla Forums, that is if they weren't around during the first exodus. The mods on 4chan also don't do a whole lot to censor discussion of alternative chan sites so Holla Forums gets a lot of free advertising that way.

You get banned for even bringing up Holla Forums, even if you hate on it.

when did this happen?

false flag confirmed

No one remembers how fucking cool both the Holla Forums users were when we first migrated?
Buncha kool kids klub horseshit.

Who are you talking about when you say both?

it was a joke at how small it was user.

They're fairly lenient about it on /qa/, can't speak for other boards there, but I think that's more a side-effect of /qa/ being extremely under moderated in general. I've seen plenty of threads there on the topic of other imageboards and Holla Forums was brought up quite a bit in them, and not in a condescending or demeaning way either. Most were allowed to reach bump-limit and die naturally. I think outright linking to 8ch was a no-no but otherwise they really didn't give a shit.

huh. you're the halfinch, i'll take you at your word. historically it's been instaban site wide.

I remember on Holla Forums it was strictly forbidden.

4chan users knowing and discussing Holla Forums is not directly linked to raids, there's no proof that it is true. It's more likely they know about it through gamergate and word of mouth.

Well its not 100 percent stable, but the trends not too bad all things considered. I lyke Holla Forums.

Nice oc, but holy fuck you're immeasurably self important and autistic.

I got tested, I'm not autistic.

just retarded

That doesn't mean you don't act like one.

How to tell if you're autistic: You got tested for autism
t. Autist Jeff Foxworthy

Gas the kikes