History will repeat itself

I hate to say this, I really do. But spoiler alert…Hillary Clinton will be our next president. I'll tell you why that is…

Usually whoever my friend hates most, ends up being President.

I don't support Hillary or Trump by the way. I decided to not vote at all this year. But my friend just predicted who's next in line to be president.

You're either going to get a shitton of replies or fucking nothing.

With that said, it makes sense for me not to vote because I already know who's gonna win and I hate both candidates anyways.

Why would you shitpost this? You know that Hillary isn't paying you, right?

This damned country is so divided… most people are voting out of fear.

Leftists are scared to death of Trump, so they are jumping on Hillary's bandwagon.

Conservatives are scared to death of Hillary, so many (who normally did not support Trump) are caving into supporting Trump.

But here is the kicker: Hillary is radically far-left, while Trump is radically far-right. Both candidates are radical… though polar opposites.

This is how you can tell the next civil war is near, by the way. You know all those rumors about the "Jade Helm" drills? Why do you think our military are practicing for domestic guerrilla warfare? Mmmmmm…hmmmmm.

I'm posting this as a spoiler alert for shits and giggles, just like I did with The Walking Dead before it aired on TV via Twitter. My prediction came true.

True. I'm already prepared for a civil war.

You are really fucking stupid.

You are literally saying your friend can predict the future.

The logic is stupid but there is next to zero chance of Trump winning.

False. I think it's quite a coincidence that every time my friend has a strong hatred of a candidate, that candidate ends up winning. I told him to knock it off with the hate the last time that happen, because I didn't want Obama to win. This year, I really can't tell him to knock it off because I hate both candidates, but he is going to be super pissed when Hillary wins.

Where'd you get those facts? Fox internet polls?

I remember when Trump was winning in the polls, all the SJWs cried "waaahhhh the polls are rigged they are fake wahhhhh"

I guess now somehow they are not rigged because some queer found out how to make a l33t script? Stop trying to predict the election off shit on the internet. Even the most feminazi shillary supporter would agree that this election can not be predicted.

You're gonna be crying when Hillary wins. After the number of times my friend has hated a candidate, it's not gonna surprise me that Hillary wins. If he had hated Trump, it would be different. But as it stands now, he hates Hillary and that should scare anti-SJW's who want Trump to win.

It seems pretty predictable to me, nearly every site I come across Trump is losing by a landslide, that one just seems the most trustworthy.

CTR

Saging almost NEVER works.

there was an aggregate poll that analyzed the sample and found a 3:1 sampling bias in favor of hillary

this is a last ditch attempt by the lizards to sway the weak minded to vote for who is going to win. this is what the people who hold the reins right now think about the people who slave in their architecture of power

come home, white man, and stand for something

sage

Sage = bumping

Idiot.

Let's check

ok. I'll even type "Sage" and see what happens…

The stronger personality always wins.

>Stein>Kasich

Sorry kiddo this isn't amateur hour

Just wait until Noon later today. They will all be at school.

I am about to just start browsing at that time regularly just because at night Holla Forums gets so cancerous.

It's only Wednesday, and Monday was shit.

Remember the meme theoritist who said it only gets shittier from Monday midnight? We're going to be saging hundreds of ((((kings of trolls))))).

You might have a point there.

This. They need an influx of pacification. Will it be bread or circus?

do you feel a racial solidarity

No and it's a problem. I've been telling Holla Forums for years to stop the nigger hate because they'll actually fucking riot and be frontliners but it's pretty much all controlled opposition.

You know, just because something CAN be true, doesn't mean it IS true. Right?

Now stop shilling for Hillary, she isn't paying you for this.

Can't tell if "find the stormweenie" is going to get harder or easier in a month.

You're still not getting paid.

Easier for awhile and then harder. Always takes you guys awhile for reality to hit.

You're insane nigger.

Right now maybe. Stay with Holla Forums /n/ etc. for as long as I have. Don't give up when you see how full of shit it is and you'll get it eventually.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Holy shit you are fucking crazy.

fuck off 4cuck

Did your mom fuck a black guy? LOL Loser.

How old are you OP having a friend for 24years is a long fucking time.

Start Reading Civil Disobedience.
You are too old for this electoral scam.

Not OP, you've got a point, but governments are inevitable.
Since our tribal days all the way to the corporate controlled dystopian future, nations and governments regulating those nations will always resurface, it's part of human nature.
Just saying "fuck all of this" doesn't really solve anything.

What i'm saying is basically that seeing the government as an alien machine, detached from the common man, is only half true.
A government is composed of human beings just like us, it might be corporate controlled and have long term plans and interests that makes it seem inhuman, but at it's core, it never is.

Considering government is inevitable, how the fuck do you ensure that it doesn't become corrupt and doesn't serve the interests of it's citizens anymore?
Furthermore, when it's citizens are composed of multiple groups with completely opposite opinions and needs, how the hell do you keep a government "fair" in it's actions and allocation of resources?

Well I had stated earlier that I decided not to vote this year.