Trump: Terror watch list = No Guns

I am sure this will generate controversy with the libertarian crowd. Do you support this Holla Forums, or is this a gross infringement of the second amendment right?

I would be for it if it could be guaranteed that the no fly list was legitimately crafted, but as there are cases of young children being mistakenly placed on it, I do not believe that to be the case.

> Trump: I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns.

archive.is/ZmjKm

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743078235408195584

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20131204/10434025453/dhs-puts-witness-trial-over-legality-no-fly-list-no-fly-list-making-her-late-her-testimony.shtml
archive.is/98D9e
allenbwest.com/michellejesse/boom-donald-trumps-pick-for-attorney-general-liberals-worst-nightmare
archive.is/LRb5N
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_faith_and_Credit_Clause
archive.is/RlVdL
archive.is/gub0U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Carolina_Amendment_1#Full_text
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Proposal_04-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)#Full_text
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Amendment_2_(2008)#Text
politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-nra-meeting-224362
scribd.com/mobile/doc/177375587/72-Types-of-Americans-That-Are-Considered-Terrorists-Snyder
fas.org/irp/eprint/lexicon.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/07/15/the-demographics-and-politics-of-gun-owning-households/
people-press.org/2014/12/10/growing-public-support-for-gun-rights/12-10-2014-2-19-42-pm/
unitedliberty.org/articles/ron-paul-supporters-terrorists
infowars.com/modern-militia-movement-report-written-with-adl-assistance/
nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't see how this contradicts anything with the alt-right.

Alt-Right are facist light, they're not the libertarian crowd, who would continuously scream SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED if you suggested this to them.

Of course no one on the far-right wants Muslims owning firearms, but how easy is it to end up on that list by say, posting something anti-semitic on a message board?

Yeah but then they can just put everyone on the watch list to essentially ban guns.

Non American here and I think it'd be a pretty good idea if the intelligence agencies weren't compromised.

mistakes happen but have been corrected

that's the rub. while I don't anticipate feds under Trump to continue the current administration's position that right-wing extremists are the threat, I don't know how comfortable I am with this. the theory is pretty sound if those lists are used properly, but I'd rather him just ban mudslimes. I know he can't do that though.

this

No, this is not okay. Terrorist watch list can and will fill up with patriots. Banning jihadis is fine, but these lists are to generic.

Yeah that sounds cool until the day a democrat wins the presidency and woo boy anyone on an alt-right forum (the NSA has all our info!) will get to deal with that

trump did not say if he would be advocating for or against such a policy

Really bad idea. Trump seems to be creeping me the fuck out lately.

Has he been deal
Making with neocons?

Really bad idea. Trump seems to be creeping me the fuck out lately.

Has he been deal
Making with ne?

Removing a constitutional right with no due process is a terrible idea. and unconstitutional, not that that will stop the court from deciding to do whatever it wants to do the constitution be damned

Trump is using an effective genius tactic. He knows his base will disagree with him on it (and of course still vote for him) thus will talk about it on facebook.

The liberals in their networks will see this and think better of Trump, perhaps move some over to his side.

My recommendation to everyone in this thread is to post the screenshot of Trump's tweet and publicly disagree with it in a calm and respectful manner.

yeah I too was creeped out when he called out islam and how it has no place in our society

oh wait I blew my cover and now everyone knows im a cuck lol

Doing that is all fine and dandy except the fundamental reason we have this, "being neseccary to the security of a free state", will now be violated.

You will NOT be able to defend yourself against a government supported insurrection, such as black lives matter. If you have any hint of radicalization then you will never be able to buy firearms for the rest of your life.

Giving liberals even an inch on this will be a catastrophy, they will simply abuse it to put anyone they want (such as any militia) on it and remove them from having an ability to stop them.

if they wanted your guns bad enough they will just take them, they will do it one owner at a time and there will be nothing you can do about it

they have more guns and people behind them, they have more and better equipment, when 20 armed officers turn up at your door you will hand over everything they want

Would like to add if we do this, then liberals can counter us by saying they agree with Trump. That will get them thinking maybe he's not so dangerous. The more uproar among his supporters, the more the left will defend him. This is how they work. They're idiots.

This will work in our favor, as always.

no this is a bad idea. even if it doesnt get abused right away, it will be eventualy.

I mean someone the fbi talked to 3 times buying some firearms should set off some alarms and necessitate some kind of follow up I feel

Especially if said someone is from the religion of peace

I'm #HillFireMissile now!

Which is why this is simply PR. The result is liberals defending him. He knows what he's doing.

The terrorist watchlists and no-fly lists maintained by the same people responsible for Orlando? Those lists? Sure, I totally believe we can trust the government to vet people for gun ownership.

This has to be a ploy to make it seem like he's willing to budge on gun control.

Trump is doing this so the no-fly list and terrorist watch list has more light shone on it and are better defined all the while looking like a more moderate person that Shillary. Too many normal Americans are on that list for bullshit reasons and this is how he intends to fix that while pushing his muslim ban. He's going to use a roundabout method to push the muslim ban.

Maybe the FBI should try to do their job and not just be government welfare collecting clockwatchers.

Here's the fucking thing…

We already had laws on the books that would have kept this shitskin from buying a weapon. Why not enforce those laws instead of passing new laws which will only restrict people who care about the law?

This, pretty much.
It's a good bargain: we concede to "more gun laws" if we get to make the laws.
The twist is that the laws will allow more honest Americans to have guns and less basketball/allahu/Juan Americans armed. Reformulation of these secret lists and shit is just what Trump is hinting at by naming them directly, otherwise he would've just said something like "not allowing terrorists to buy guns", which is vague as hell and can be interpreted in whatever way.

I agree with this guy. Trump hasn't endorsed either side, until he openly comes out in favor of such a law, we don't need to worry. We should definitely be contacting him/his people donaldjtrump.com/contact saying this is a bad idea, though. We can't strip rights from citizens without due process.

This is what Trump would do tbh. Define the law better than the vague fuckery that is right now.

I don't see anything supporting the hypothesis that he intends to fix it.

He was supposed to be good at least on the 2nd Amendment, and now even that has gone to hell.

He was supposed to be good about foreign policy, but speaks about "safe zones" in Syria which is the Turkish idea for neo-ottoman conquest creep and providing safe zones to ISIS.

I guess it was all too good to be true.

/thread

I think this is a tactical move to. That tweet is deviously phrased and could mean anything. He always does this.

Obama and Clinton blocked the FBI from monitoring the Mosque

If you aren't already on a no-fly list, you are doing something wrong.

Due process is American law. If you don't like the law, amend the Constitution or fuck off to NoKo.

Keeping Mudslimes out is constitutional. Blatant violation of the bill of rights isn't.

Anyone supporting this is a fucking moron, reminder that the No Fly list is just a way for the administration to fuck with their political opponents.

Here's one example where DHS used it to fuck someone's court case.
techdirt.com/articles/20131204/10434025453/dhs-puts-witness-trial-over-legality-no-fly-list-no-fly-list-making-her-late-her-testimony.shtml

Expect king nigger to put you on it if this legislation passes.

Well that ties it all together then. I really wish the FBI would leak this shit a little more forcefully and people being interviewed on TV got their talking points together to spread this kind of information more effectively.

is this a good message?

It gets better.

archive.is/98D9e

This is the father of the terrorist at Clinton's office when she worked at the state department.

As good as the idea might seem, whenever a switch occurs to a (((liberal))) government, it will be abused, putting political opponents and militias on no fly/terror watch lists. Considering the automation that the NSA is probably working towards, winding up on such a list probably only requires googling pressure cookers or something like that.

So how much does Hillary pay you shills?

Out of boredom I'll bite.

I don't see anything supporting the idea that he is back-tracking. Meeting with the NRA is not a big deal since this is done each time this bullshit happens and they've refused to budge. Trump doesn't want muslims getting guns or coming here. That and all the shit he has done in the past has been roundabout, like making Mexico pay for the wall.

Except it hasn't. Kill yourself if you're going to be this stupid.

And that's twisting his idea even more. You're bad at this.

Guess you're a Hillarymissle now.

Looks good but maybe add an example or two of where they've already put people on there with little reason at the end.

This shooter was a fucking cop too. I'd ask questions on how he was hired before gun bans.

Yep. Even more so, I don't think he will go through with the idea. He's just making it seem as if he is doing something. After the NRA meeting, he will come back and just push his muslim ban, citing all the ways the government can fuck with the list and then he'll start talking about all the Americans who ended up on the list unfairly and how that has to change. Personally I think he is doing this to pit DHS, the FBI and the leftists against each other since somewhere along the line someone will be to blame and they will bicker over whom. If the FBI gets shat on by everyone, maybe this will further compel them to do something about Hillary.

This can be abused as fuck.

But then again, what would be an alternative against mudslimes?

Shall not be infringed.

If they want to do this shit, they need to push an Amendment through.

Perfect.

what we need to do is make him know that his base doesn't like this.

I suppose they can very well disarm all "neo-nazis" and "white supremacists" with that same law.

Forget the no fly and terrorist watch lists just bar anyone from owning a gun that has a fucked up sounding name like al bin quahari muhammed or Bon'Quisha Abduiniana. This makes it so muzzies and niggers cant own guns.

Problem solved.

Say it with me now kids:

"BANNING GUNS DOESN'T FUCKING WORK"

Alt-right is "pursue everybody carrying guns", not "prohibit guns for baddies".

Mah prediction:

Looks good. I don't think Trump is going to do anything odd but I do think people should send him messages like this so as to let him know not to budge.

Pretty much. We should push him to force some discussion about the list since it is easily abused.

Trump is doing what Trump ALWAYS does.
Saying something controversial so that everyone pays attention to him. And taking advantage of the media being conditioned to attack everything he says to get them to accidentally speak the truth.

Expect CNN and MSNBC to soon be pointing out "stupid Trump! The terror watch list is useless!" or "This would be an unconstitutional infringement of people's rights!" or even "banning guns doesn't work, you moron!"

The self-awareness with these people is near zero.

if you can include a reference to outright manipulation for purposes unrelated to security and to enable further abuse of the no-fly list, like in with the cheated court case against someone defending against the DHS for being on the list in the first place, all the better

It's not legal. You cant take away rights without due process.

This is the kind of dumb reactionary shit a politician does.

I am disappoint.

I'm probably on a watch list just for posting on Holla Forums.

I've been pushing back on Twitter, since he clearly follows that. He also reposts things found on leddit's the_donald, but I don't know if I can bring it up there without getting banned.

I can see this happening. I'd die laughing if this occurred. He then goes back to pushing the muslim ban too.

IT HAS BEEN ORDAINED.

no its half a message.. its lolbergian. muslims must be disallowed firearms

a ban for these specific watch lists is ok IF there is a fool proof and entirely transparent vetting process where anyone who winds up on the list wrongly can appeal such a restriction and have it resolved within 2 weeks.

Its a policy which is aimed at islamic terrorism but could potentially sweep up innocent americans as well thus swift avenues of appeal must be created, but the muslims must absolutely be disallowed firearms

I'm not so sure about that. I thought the same thing as well but I just recently completed a visit to cuckada and wasn't stopped at the border longer than required

Good to know, thanks.

I agree with your prediction. You see the based guy in this video? That's Donald Trump's attorney general allenbwest.com/michellejesse/boom-donald-trumps-pick-for-attorney-general-liberals-worst-nightmare
archive.is/LRb5N

And this is reasonable.

The far left in the states seems to believe that guns have magical mind control powers - that if you have one, you magically transform into a mass murderer and will begin shooting everyone in sight.
Or maybe they believe that everyone in America is a psychopath who ALREADY wants to kill everyone, and will start doing so as soon as they get a gun.

In reality, Americans are better than that. Most of America is made up of good, kind-hearted people, whether or not they have guns. And if a psycho started using his gun for evil, the vast majority of armed Americans would use their guns to defend the innocent.

DOUBLE ordained.

Come on, lugenpresse. Stump yourselves. You know you want to.

kek is a big guy

For you.

So lots of innocents?

I've been on the list before, and I do gov working while actually being hasguns.

Fuck the kike Trump with a needle taken from the towers in Mecca.

Where does it say anything about him agreeing with that? He’s meeting ABOUT it.

kek, we get it. the media is gonna shit themselves.

Especially because from what I know patriots are labelled domestic terrorists.

It's a RT dude.

LIterally nothing

'Today I met with the well known and highly respected NRA about the No-Fly List. They informed me about this issue and I will continue to protect the freedom of the 2nd ammendment in our country. America First!"

what?

He better elaborate about this though. More people need to be aware how easy it is to "justify" grabbing guns.

NOGUNS?

TRUMP?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Would be nice if he took it a step further and made it that no nonwhites would be able to legally own firearms, sharp knives, or even a hammer. But, I guess this is a decent enough start.

You seriously think Trump is going to do that? Don't be so delusional.

If you don't support this you're a good goy!
If you don't support this you're a good goy!

Fuck some of you Holla Forums. You're so thirsty for any droplet of tide coming the other way you're licking turds to get at it.

So your'e fine with the government having the ability to put patriots on a no fly list to remove their rights to firearms?

Talk about being a blind faggy Cuck that will support whatever trump says.

I completely disagree.

If someone is judged dangerous enough to be put on a watchlist they should be summarily executed.

Low energy plan Trump, shame!

The "Terrorist" watch list is filled to the fucking brim with US soldiers and other people the US thinks are too dangerous to have guns in the first place. Why not just keep the fucking kebabs out instead of this bullshit.

You faggots realize that's the people who post here, the 2nd Amendment supporters, Christians and the like

Can't we just deport all the non-whites instead??

hol up

das raycis

Shut the fuck up you Holla Forums faggot.

Sage and report.

This is a stupid idea that will be abused to take guns away from whites in the future.

PROHIBITING ANYONE WHO IS A POTENTIAL THREAT FROM HAVING A GUN DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
BECAUSE
CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY GUN LAWS

I'm now a #ShillForHill

whadda shoah im bein holocoausted

#KillForHill
#StumpTrump

Who gives a shit? Libertarians are just autistic liberals who don't like paying taxes.

To say that it's "stupid" is to assume that he's just making a mistake. He knows what he's doing. He's no better than any of the other candidates, and he is not on our side.

this fellow goyim

pick up a gun and #KillForHill

Gee, I can't think of any way this could ever be misused in the future.

That being said, in it's pure interpretation, like it is now, and would be for a few years at least, that sounds reasonable.

Literally every law can be abused somehow. The person enforcing the laws is probably more important than how good or bad your laws are.

At the very least, halt non-white immigration.

Libertarians would tell you that in the short term you might solve your problem, but I'm the long term you've just established a precedent by which it'll be easier to create a broader list. In short, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Friend, we're decades down that road. The government need only pay lip service to the constitution these days.

What are the minimum requirements for getting on that list?

If you're not even allowed on a plane because the gov thinks you're gonna crash it, then it makes sense to not give those mudslimes guns either.

HOWEVER
You know they'll eventually call white nationalism terror.

It's INTENDED to be abused. "Islamic extremism" is just the public justification for disenfranchising everyone.

Ted Kennedy was once put on the no fly list for some reason. The more "mistakes" like that, the better.

DHS checks a box. Its how you have senators on it.

If you don't agree with him then you need to fuck right off of Holla Forums. Go vote for Hillary you fucking snake.

I'm OK with whatever Trump decides is best.

To be fair, the no planes bit is also of dubious legal ethics as far as it restricts citizens use of private company's services.
Really the problem is that way too many people get put on watch lists that never do anything legally wrong and thus are denied due process.
If you're on a list you need to be notified, if you want to be taken off the list there should be a way to do so, an appeals process.

Is tzatziki or parsley sauce better on smelt?

Triple dubs holy fuck check em

Kill yourself shill.

Kill yourself shillmissile

Fuck off jewboy. Go eat out Hillary's crusty snatch.

I don't know you fucking nigger. Why don't you tell me?

You're the fucking kike here trying to get everyone to think that a Trump administration is the goal instead of just a step to the goal.

kill yourselves

no u

>>>/reddit/

Muslims aren't Americans.

I just need to wait for Trump to lag in the poles and one of his foreign agents will do it for me.

kill yses

You guys are pretty smart.
one half of the thread saying its a bad idea bc it can be used against us. other half saying its just trump persuasion, something i never even thought of:
trumps base:

I get to respond right?

Depends on who is defining "Terrorist" to be honest.

What do

That's the problem, what's the guarantee that we will never ever get a cuckservative or liberal in the white house again?

>TRIP DUBS RESPONDING TO TRIP DUBS

Nigga, that shit just got ==Double Ordained.==

vote from the rooftops friend, that's what you have those rifles for right?

Dammit, fucked the red text.

Give it a rest Mohammed. You don't get to own guns anymore. You and your kike masters will have to stab faggots from now on.

Riveting argument m8.

Oh fuck no Trump, don't listen to these morons.

sage

sage

You're a stupid fucking faggot. Its not muslims that this shit targets its whites.

You really are a retard. They target militias with this. They target conservatives with this. Hell almost noone ever gets off of it but guess who managed to under Obama's administration: Muhammad Tanvir, Jameel Algibhah, Naveed Shinwari, and Awais Sajjad. Muslims put on there because they were protecting their terrorist neighbors.

You are either a shill or a mouth breathing dumbfuck that knew absolutely nothing about politics before this election.

He is certainly better than Hillary, but you're right that this isn't a mistake. I imagine he'll start promising stuff to leftists in very short order.

No fly list is codeword for Muslims, hopefully that is clear to everyone, bar Lolbergs crying about how shitskins should be allowed weapons.

Until Trump openly endorses militias, the majority of people on such lists, that's just wishful thinking.

This. Just make it illegal for foreign born or members of certain religions/ethnicities to own guns. Yeah that's 'racist' but who the fuck cares. England was a far nicer place when neither the Irish nor blacks were allowed into most establishments. Better still because there were no other foreigners than them.

Reminder that anyone can make a gun out of two lengths of pipe and a nail.

We should not allow the subject races to bear arms. This is just one step towards that.

Muh constitution fags will literally put abstract concepts like "freedom" (aka equal rights) before the security of their race.

Yeah, there's some danger in that the left could use, but let's get real; they were always going to make that play eventually. We've just got there first. We're at war, remember.

Trump isn't Obama, we all know what he means, he wants them fucking banned, he hardly thinks they should be allowed weapons too.

The rest is about executive influence on the criteria for no fly list.

If you're barred for life from owning guns, you shouldn't be allowed to reside within our borders either.

Sounds good. Remove all shitskins.

That doesn't matter because we'll get another liberal in power in the future. It also completely cedes the ridiculous notion that if you ban guns criminals wouldn't have access to them.

At which point then we knock out whites for being racist while upholding the arguments and all you goys lose your guns.

Thank you for doing the work for us, its so tiring having to destroy the aryans.

The real question though is, what about blackpowder weapons?

There's so many felons in my area now, the accessory racks are becoming big on selling them instead of fagpull and uncle whatever's stuff.

Get the remnants out.

This will be changed in time. Not necessarily with him. It's the same reason why leftists are so scared of Trump, they realized that executive orders may not be such a great idea once Obongo isn't there.

Every fucking antihate organization is saying that white nationalism is more dangerous than muslims. They get paid to make speeches about that.

Fair enough.

Is it happening? Are the leftists beginning to take the bait?

One of Trump's major strategies is to say publicly, "Gosh, I'm considering this far-left idea, I'm discussing it with such-and-such experts, I'm thinking about doing something that might benefit this far-left group," and then sticking to his original plans.

As President, Trump will have to listen to all types of Americans. Listening to all sides of a story is just part of the deal for a President.

If he's so weak that he'll let himself be influenced by the nearest loudest person or whoever gets in first, he'll make a bad president. Throughout his reign, you'll see him entertaining all types of ideas and all types of degenerate people in the course of doing his job. Have some faith that he'll make the right choice in the end.

That was December of last year, I was demonstrating that this is a decidedly liberal stance and something they've been begging for.

Holla Forums re-bluepilled itself into classical liberalism so bad that the fear that the left will take their guns stops them from taking guns from Muslims.

No, we're going to crush the left. Equal rights don't matter.

"B-but if we ban them from getting guns, someone might ban us from getting guns" is literally like the leftist argument that if you discriminate against another race it will be you next. It's all steeped in this game theory type liberalism where you have to extend your opponents the same rights you enjoy, otherwise they'll "defect" too and take your rights away. The problem is that what's actually happening is that they've already defected and taking away your rights, and you are sitting there like a cuck going "don't defect!".

The constitution is a great document for a nation that comprised of only right wing nationalist white men. It's not a great document for a chaos nation filled full of traitors who hide behind it when it's convenient while slowly destroying it anyway.

White race > all other concerns. Trump is right.

Trump is ZOG.
Equality until you control the house.
You don't win at casinos, you don't play until you own them.
Trump is playing in the crooked kike USA casino.

Is that a threat Mohammed? I think I'll report this post to the DHS just in case. I'm sure they'll find more than one MIDF cuck lurking here.

I'd support the religious component to this. No more Christ-stains with guns means 70%+ of this country is automatically gun-free.

But of course, like any other governmental suspect list, certain investigations will have to be made into the remaining 30% of the population. Ever celebrate Christmas, even if it was just to appease your parents or purely for cultural reasons? You're on the no-gun list. Shared a photo of Jesus - even a satirical one - on Facebook? No-gun list.

He doesn't have to, stormderp. All he has to do is make his Supreme Court appointments (I've seen it speculated that he could make up to 4 in two terms) that would agree with his no-gun list plans. This policy would establish the precedent; the pro-list justices would solidify that in case law. Even if Drumpf really is 100% pro-Christian, the moment he leaves office that policy and precedent is up for grabs for whoever claims the seat.

Under a provision hidden in the NDAA of 2011, which many of you are already familiar with, if the President labels any individual or group as terrorists, that's the end of it. No trial, no lawyer, no appeals, no due process, nothing - just shoot or arrest on sight. The President and his designee(s) become judge, jury, and executioner.

Tell me, stormderps - with the completely legal ability (proven by precedent and tested in court, only to be affirmed by the Supreme Court) to revoke the ability to own guns for the entire Christian populace and to further brand any sect resisting this mandate as terrorists, how long do you think it'll be before the entire country is a gun-free?

You know, a Drumpf presidency might not be all that bad.

Trump is really such a faggot, I wish he were the meme (nationalist right-winger) of what he is rather than what he really is, which is a nationalist centrist. I fucking hate centrists. Triple down, MORE GUNS MORE GUNS MORE GUNS!

I'm really starting to doubt that you're white because you clearly have a nigger tier IQ.

That's why I immediately followed it with 'ethnicities'. You can hide faith, you cannot hide your shit-stained skin.

Fuck off and die you retarded faggot.

well it's a good thing arabs are considered white in the US, along with spics

Good luck with that.

HE'S ON FIRE
I swear he's winning so much support right now and dropping redpills.
Look at this

I was put on the no fly list by accident when I was 9. This is will work when trump is in office; if a liberal gets in afterwords, it will be a total nightmare as all white people are banned from owning guns while muslims/hispanics/blacks are allowed unlimited access for 'protection'.

The correct response is for people to carry guns and fucking murder everyone who tries to carry out a terrorist attack. Letting the government solve societal problems always makes them worse.

>THIS IS WHAT STORMDERPS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
The problem, in terms of game theory, isn't two players (neo-Nazis and ebul leftist librulls) trying to take each others' guns. Rather, the situation at hand is the government trying to take everyone else's guns. That decision has already been made and you have zero opportunity to reverse it. Remember, "it's not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes" - and nearly 100% of all vote-counters in the United States are either loyal to our cause or have had their loyalty blackmailed, brown-nosed, and bribed into allegiance.

While you're busy fighting dem ebul leftist librulls who, in truth, do want to take your guns, you forget that we have already voluntarily given up our right to the same long ago. We don't want superior rights (not in that regard, anyway), we truly do want equal rights - as in, no rights.

By securing the vote counters we have secured government. Sure, a few legitimate opposition candidates who have the people's best interests at heart do make it in, but their numbers are nowhere near enough to ever win a single vote in Congress - and nobody, nobody, wins the presidency who isn't approved by those in control of counting the votes. Or do you think that Diebold has a soft spot for Drumpf?

Revoking rights from Moonslims is merely the first step. They shouldn't be able to set up mosques, or own guns, or preach their religion freely, or practice it, or come to this country, or own property, or speak freely, or have opinions, or stay here even if they were born here, etc. - it's a very casual, easy progression. And once the people support setting that precedent - which they do, thanks to Drumpf's candidacy - they'll support it when it gets expanded in the opposite direction, towards Christ-stains, effectively banning Christianity, and then towards the entire population.

I know what you're thinking, user. "B-b-but, that can't happen! Revolts! Revolution! Overthrow da gubmint! We da people would b angry!" No you wouldn't. Tens of millions of people in this country voted in favor of banning gay marriage. They won in nearly every single state where this was put to a vote; only two or three legalized it in the entire country. Legislators favored it, governors favored it, and a yuge majority of voters favored it.

Then five enlightened lybyryls on the Supreme Court said no, and overturned every single one of those referendums, repealed sections of state constitutions, and voided the people's expressed will.

Where were the mass protests, riots, revolts, and overthrows? Did even a single politician lose his or hyr life, or even office, because of it? Nope. Did a single one of those Supreme Court justices get removed? Nope. Did even one member of Congress even try to get them removed? Of course not.

Your guns are going away forever, stormderp, and there's nothing you can or will do to stop it. You'll adjust, like you always have, to increasing infringements upon your "rights". That is the order of things.

That tweet can't be real. It's cringe worthy as fuck. It's almost like the media heat is having an effect on him.

It's how he does retweets.

No you can't. Not any more. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, etc., in conjunction with Microsoft, Apple, and Google all putting backdoors into all of their phones and computers freely accessible to the government, Common Core, the Patriot Act - well, you get the picture. All of these things have made hiding anything completely impossible. We know what you read, when you read it, how much of it you read, what you research, what videos and TV shows you watch, what music you like, where you go, who you're with, what you say, what you eat, and everything else about you. On the off chance you're using some privacy technology the government hasn't been able to render entirely useless - I suspect that though many Tor exit nodes are government-controlled, not all are and they haven't been able to gain access to 100% of seekrit Tor traffic - the government can simply invoke the 2011 NDAA and declare you a terrorist if they really need you gone, or accuse you of possessing CP, confiscate your computer, and plant the evidence there if need be.

You cannot hide anything. If the government wants you gone, you'll git gonn, son. And even if Drumpf doesn't want you white nationalist retards gone, his successor surely will. All bigoted segments of society with the possibility of turning violent will be purged, end of story.

Actually, Drumpf himself said that he only does his own tweets after 5:00 PM. It's probably some unpaid intern he's constantly bullying that typed that particular tweet; it seems unusual in its poor composition for anything coming out of his Twitter.

Trump is a kosher neocon, are you really that surprised?

Stop sliding the board with your Drumpf shit, statecuck.

libertarian here, nope I'm fine with it. Emperor Trump is always right

of course i don't support this. anyone for any reason can be put on these lists, and there is no legal framework to challenge being put on or having yourself removed from the lists. I'm upset being on a No-Fly list is even possible for American citizens.

Yeah, because leftists (and cucks) are in charge of the government. That's going to change, and if you push us far enough, it's going to change for good.

You can't do this forever. Most people don't even believe in white genocide yet, but more and more people are waking up. Eventually you're going to find out that there are more people on our side. When that happens, there will be no more elections and you will be dead.

Nice unsourced conspiracy theory you have there, learningchode. The Republican establishment were shitting their pants over Trump. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Yes, and the problem with your narrative is that more and more people are learning this. Why do you think Trump shook things up? If Trump doesn't fix things, then the next guy is going to make Trump look like Anita Sarkeesian.

You can't get away with this forever. That you think you can is just arrogance.

No one rioted over gay marriage bans not getting passed, because nothing about that constituted a near term existential threat, but your ultimate agenda is a threat of that magnitude, and as you play more and more of your cards, you can't hide that fact anymore, so yes, there are going to uprisings. Do you also forget how right wing the military is? You haven't had time to completely poz it yet. Whites are waking up to the fact that we're going to become a minority if we don't do something about that.

I don't care about "rights", I care about power. That is the order of things. Your side is self-destructive, and its power is self-negating, since you destroy your own nation cuz privilege. You only use power to destroy power since you believe anything not equal is evil. You can't turn the USA into a third world country without a response.

Point of order, SCOTUS did as it is supposed to under the Constitution in making the decision.

Their method is the issue in that they invented under the 14th, as opposed to properly adhering tot eh good faith and reciprocation clause for marriage liscences.
That would have been proper, as it is a legal contract that is to be recognized in other states, but no state is required to issue one.

You know, like how CCW should be/is and driver's licenses.

Which is also why the decision was made as such, since otherwise CCW and handgun licenses, absence of such, would be applicable in all 50 states, but must be earned in one.

King Nigger suggested this same thing less than a week ago and Holla Forums was flipping shit.

The tweet makes it sound like he is supporting this. If he clarifies that he does indeed support this, I'm not voting for him in November. The 2nd amendment is THE ONLY REASON why America isn't twice a pozzed as Europe. The ability of a man to exact violence against those who seek to deprive him of his natural rights is the only thing that separates him from a slave.

You faggots realize alot of us are already on lists, right?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280
I think turning 70 finally did him in.

You're being ironic, right?

I'm a natsoc and this shit is way too authoritarian for me.

Discussing something does not mean making it a part of policy. It's not the time to jump to conclusions.

This doesn't even need to be discussed.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Faggots thats how he retweets.
How new are you.

They can put anybody on the 'no fly' list for any reason or no reason. Post something rude on twitter and you'll be on the list. Just get rid of moslems to solve the problem.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

If any of you are wondering what happened. Just look at his supporters. They're all commies now. It's not like it was back in the Summer of '15, things have changed.

Muslims are US citizens as well, some of them, and they can not be infringed either.

As opposed to this as I am I would still vote for him as a lesser evil because if Clinton wins it won't just be the people on a list getting their rights stripped. Trump might at least be a delaying tactic.

horrible idea, jews in power simply puts everyone on their terror watch list.

I've been here a lot longer than you faggot. You can be sure of that. And even if that was how he retweets, which it isn't. Do you think that makes it better or worse. I'd say worse, wouldn't you retard?

You don't get it
NRA will say "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" to Trump and he'll agree. Media will go apeshit on that, therefore telling every voter that he won't flipflop on guns after the election.

Not a very good one then. This is exactly what Hitler did. Jews weren't allowed to have arms.

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to allow arms."

There might be a tactical reason not to do this now because right wingers could be on the no fly list, but most of you are absolutely pozzed by libertarianism, and wouldn't do what's necessary even if we had a dictatorship. There's nothing in principle wrong with this; it's only the question of whether the left can use it against us. Of course, they always could, so it doesn't make any difference. We should start being proactive with the state.

No matter which way you look at this its a bad policy, and its the kind of stuff we are supposed to call out and fight against.

We still back trump all the way till november, but once he is elected he has to be kept in line and called out on bullshit. He is not Hitler, get it together.

"Islamic extremism," as Trump calls it, is just a pretext for eroding civil liberties for all citizens. If you've been paying attention since 9/11, you'd know this.

I get what you're saying, but it's going to be him or someone who's going to be even worse for your gun rights. This is fact. Now, I also understand that you don't owe him your vote, and that voting is not a solution in itself. What I don't get is what else you have planned in order to protect your freedoms.

Where did Trump say we're only going to use this against Muslim "extremists"? There was no such precondition listed. Trump himself may want to only use this power on kebab, but other pozzed agencies will have no such reservation.

Read and learn, stormderp.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_faith_and_Credit_Clause
>The full faith and credit clause was never used to force a state to recognize a marriage it did not wish to recognize.
Again:
The full faith and credit clause was never used to force a state to recognize a marriage it did not wish to recognize.

> The Court, in this decision, holds same-sex couples may exercise the fundamental right to marry in all States. It follows that the Court also must hold—and it now does hold—that there is no lawful basis for a State to refuse to recognize a lawful same-sex marriage performed in another State on the ground of its same-sex character.

But because you're just an idiotic manpig with zero ability to comprehend all of this, I'll give you the tl;dr version: The Full Faith and Credit Clause is irrelevant where fundamental legal definitions differ, which was the case with marriage (and still is, as you probably chose not to read above, in the case of kinship marriages).

NRA isn't saying anything on veteran's guns being taken away. I have a feeling that they will fold on this.

Whoops, forgot my Rach. Here's an extra one to compensate.

government

The point is that we unpoz them. You seem to have settled into the idea that we just have the same old elections for decades from now.

We're going to change the whole system, and Trump is just the start.

More like from 30's. There was infringing on state level before, but when US went full totalitarian, it went full ahead after WW1. Just like Europe. Another pure coincidence.

I agree, but trump simply stepping into office doesn't change the fact that the leadership of every single federal agency is more pozzed than a faggot's butthole after a drug fueled gay gangbang.

This power will be used against patriotic white males.

I was on a watchlist for a few years, so was my wife, and a few other people I know. We were on there (as far as we could tell) for political affiliations. It fucking sucks, it took hours to get on the plane every time, and god forbid you gotta go through customs coming back from abroad. They stripped down our baby & went through all the baby stuff, and one time sent my mother in law through secondary because we handed the baby to her while we were being searched. You'll spend 6 hours in a holding tank while they clone your phone & devices. You have zero rights.

The way they got it set up (or at least used to) is anyone in law enforcement could submit names on the list. My buddy is on the list, and because his 9 year old son has the same name, he is also on the list. It is totally designed for political harassment, and is easily abused.

Luckily, my wife & I were able to submit a request to the DHS to review our status, and we were finally removed from the list. If anyone else needs to do that you can go on the DHS Traveler Redress website. It doesn't always work, though. One of my friends couldn't get off. He owns firearms, so if something like this ever passed, I suppose they'd try to take them from him?

I hope Trump is playing a game on the left with this, and will use it to change the list system into something that actually targets the scum.

Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action said in a statement on Wednesday."The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watch list who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist."

archive.is/RlVdL

We've known this for a long time. He quotes tweets instead of retweeting them.

Not only will this allow future governments to essentially ban guns by just placing lots of people on watch lists, but it is also an attack on the presumption of innocence. If you haven't been convicted of any crime, what right does the government have to take away your second amendment rights? Being on a watch list is suspicion that you may be doing bad things, but you haven't actually been found guilty of anything.

My point is they had to tack on the parts disallowing recognition from other states.

That it is not the default case, and therefore the issue at hand.

The real issue being obviously that people marry far more for the tax bennies than anything, something also artificial and should be done away with.

It should be the relevancy of entering as a domestic company with the two or more being owners of the company material and stocks.

The part to em of the problem is that marriage is nothing more than a contract being treated as some screwball religious shit.

There is such a thing, but outside Indiana, nobody that I know of has been messing with it.

Right, there were other "extremist groups" before. Islamic extremists are just the 21st century version of this manipulation of public opinion.

That's not how it works. If this proposal passes, it will be used against all "enemies of the state", and I'm sure that anything that diverges from mainstream political thought would be sufficient to qualify for disenfranchisement.
You can be put on a watch list for any reason at all. It doesn't require any violation of law, and no trial is required. Anyone who supports gun confiscation for people on watch lists with no due process is giving tacit support for confiscating guns from all citizens.

JUST

im guna fuck rache

Trump is great, but he's not infallible. All politicians compromise with the other side on what they deem non important issues and play around with them based on public support. Trump is a great guy, but he needs to understand that gun rights are important and that this is not an acceptable compromise.

he spells it out well

I'm not sure I want to contain it at this point. The demographic point of no return is coming soon and if Trump isn't the man we think he is, acceleration might be the only option.

If he backtracks I'll still probably vote for him, but the fact that he even considers this is deeply concerning.

This.

No matter how authoritarian you are, this is a central tenet of western civilization.

trump if you dont disband the federal reserve youll see what real terrorism is. not shooting up gay bars. if someone is here legally and not a CONVICTED criminal, they deserve all of their rights. deport the undesirables and you wont have to deal with this.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who understands this. You don't take away the rights of all Americans just to shit on non-whites.

But how then do you deal with the Orlando shooter or Charleston?

Meh.
As long as there's a swift appeals process in place to get people who can prove they shouldn't be on the list in the first place off of it, I don't have a problem with this.
Bet the lolberts have a cow over it though.

Daily reminder that Trump only wants to talk about this issue
Daily reminder that Lolbergs will get triggered at anything even a little "anti-gun", even if you agree with background checks

I wouldn't mind this if the inclusion on that list included a hearing and a conviction of some terror related crime.
As it is, Trump is making a big mistake.

shit happens. be responsible for your own protection. carry a gun. and someone should have vigilante killed that mudshit faggot.

We'll have to see what happens. He hasn't even met with the NRA about this, for God's sake.

Whew. Another silly attempt to D&C and confuse the issue.
Support for the second amendment is not "lolbertarian" you fucking moron.
From my cold dead hands, you commie scumbag.

No, they're not.

I think we should be giving the terrorists free guns like Obama

Hillary 2016 :DDDDDDDD

For what?

He did nothing illegal until he shot up the place.
He is the pinnacle of how terrorism, insurgencies, and Holla Forums's beloved kill the drone operator families and terrorize the country come the happening should act.

Actually, anyone can be added to the list, without a hearing, without being convicted of any crime, and without being told.
Soon, if you visit Holla Forums, they'll put you on that list.

The only DEE EN SEE posts are the anti-trump ones that say
Again, Trump only wants to speak about this. He never said he was 100% on board.
Lolbergs need to leave.

What we know about Omar "spray the gay away" Mateen:

Second generation U.S. citizen of Afghan descent.

Omar Mateen, 29, had worked since September 2007 as a security guard for G4S in Florida, a large security company which provided contractors to securing federal buildings.

He was a wife-beater, which Islam sanctions under certain circumstances.

Married & divorced twice.

Mateen had expressed support for multiple armed Islamist movements and people.

He called 911, while holding hostages inside, to pledge allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil). ISIL (or ISIS) later accepted responsibility for this mass-murder.

He was known to the police, having become “a person of interest” in 2013 and again in 2014.

Hated gays. His father told NBC News that the sight of two men kissing angered his son.

Patrons have said they saw Mateen drinking at the bar several times before the shooting. Ty Smith told The Orlando Sentinel he saw Mateen inside at least a dozen times (scoping out the place?). "Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent" (not a very good Muslim, in this regard).

Mateen is also said to have used a gay dating app. Kevin West, a regular at Pulse nightclub, said Mateen messaged him on and off for a year before the shooting using the gay chat and dating app Jack’d, according to the LA Times. Cord Cedeno also said he saw him on it, the Washington Post reported. “He was open with his picture on the sites, he was easy to recognise,” said Mr Cedeno, 23, of Orlando, who said he was also contacted by Mateen at least a year ago on a dating app (never "dated" anyone…possibly thinking of waylaying individual gays?).

Mateen prayed at his mosque four days a week.

Mateen's British born Islamic preacher, Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar, gave a speech just outside Orlando in March in which he called for the death of all homosexuals.
“Death is the sentence. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about this. Death is the sentence,”
Another young man who had visited the mosque on occasion became a suicide bomber in Syria.

Mateen's first ex-wife said Mateen was religious, but she saw no signs of radicalism. Of the nightclub massacre she said: "There was no sign of any of this at all." Evidently this indicates that even the most peaceful seeming Muslim can snap and become a mass-murderer, due to their intensive mosque training & brainwashing.

It all depends on who gets to compile said watch list.
Demofaggots? No fucking way.

actually he did have a pattern of criminal behaviour.

I'm expecting the NRA to say something on the lines that such an idea is impractical to enforce without it violating the second amendment.

Problem is terrorists would form networks to circulate second-hand/stolen arms to wherever they need them. That would mean furthering measures to control/track the ownership of guns in general to combat that. It's a gun grabbing creep scenario, especially the moment a democrat administration gets in.

Trump said in November that he doesn't want people on watchlists buying guns.

Well this is bad, nofly lists are like mentally ill people in commie countries, anyone can be put on one.

I see two path, either Trump wants to shine more light on nofly lists and gain some nofun support, or he really is a kike puppet made to take away us rights, presented in a form with which even Holla Forumsacks would agree.

I am hoping for the first one please please Trump, do you want to be just another pupper? Can't you be greater than that?

Sauce? And I think he just means muslims.

Right-Wing extremists are also on terror watch lists, autismo…

I don't support this because I think deporting all Muslims and stripping them of citizenship is the better option.

okay I am no longer afraid, digits prove that Trump is just using tactics

I can only agree to this if Trump takes power and eliminates democratic rule.

Correct!
Incorrect. We are in charge because we count the votes. Did you miss this crucial fact?
Actually, we can and will. #DealWithIt
Oh, I see - the final solution to every problem the wyatt mayunn has: "hurr durr leme win or me kil u!11" How very civilized.
The U.S. political arena has at least a few skilled actors in its kabuki theater. Do recall that these pyyple - politicians, journalists, etc. - make their living on lying. Remember how when Gingrich was pro-Drumpf, all you stormderps loved him? And then when he outed himself as an anti-Drumpf Trojan horse, you all hated him again? Of course you don't. Memory hole and all.
You've literally just used "WELL YEAH BUT THE PROBLEM WITH U IS TAHT UR RIGHT" as a counter-argument.
And he'll lose just like Drumpf will. But to make it perfectly clear to you: Why do you think that we have video after video of Drumpf supporters being belitted, insulted, and even physically attacked, and yet ZERO VIDEOS of those same Drumpf supporters whipping out their salt raifus and mowing down the hordes of lybyryl activists surrounding them? Because you're all a bunch of wimps. You have never done anything and never will. You'll get even more of your "rights" taken away, throw a bitch fit on the internet, and move on. You always do.
We can and we will, stormderp. But here, let me show you:
No one rioted over the Affirmative Action, diversity quotas, mass immigration, the Patriot Act, various firearm bans ranging from the federal to municipal level, or the NDAA, either. No one is going to riot over any such encroachment. The Fourteenth Amendment has been gone for decades, Fourth Amendment no longer exists except at the local level, the First has various laws impeding upon it, and both the Second and Thirteenth are on the cusp of abolition, with implementation thereof having already begun in various sectors of society - and you stormderps are completely numb to it. It strikes me as hilarious that you think any of you will actually "rahs upp aginst da mayun" to defend your whiteness or whatever.
And you have none.
Over one million new, legal immigrants are brought into this country every year. The number has been rising steadily since it hit the million-pyrsyn mark over a decade ago; I believe we're now at about 1.4 million per year. Over 13% of the U.S. population is foreign-born, accounting for more than 41 million pyyple, a number that only grows when you take their U.S.-born children raised with foreign cultures and values into consideration; for reference, a 2010 estimate marked 25% of all children under the age of 18 as having immigrant parents. And where are these pyyple coming from? Mexico, China, India, the Philippines, and Vietnam were the top five sources, in order. And still, nothing. No revolutions, no rebellions, no throwing out of the politicians or political parties making it all possible. Just angry shitposting on the internet.

You will sit back and watch as "your" country is ripped away from you and becomes a world colony with no homogeneous culture or ethnicity, no national allegiance or pride, and certainly no dominant white socioeconomic class. Remember, stormderp: Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

archive.is/gub0U

Forgot that the sleepy nigga was against this.

Yes this has been said many times in the thread.

Convictions my friend, no due process trial and all that, nothing illegal.

My point is that all of
is alarming, but not something that says remove rights and throw in jail prior to the shooting.

Also some of those have been applied to me for being progun and encouraging others.
So i have a bit more care on this stuff than most.

Trump: I'm going to ban Muslim immigration!
Holla Forums: YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Trump: I'm going to ban Muslims from owning firearms!
Holla Forums: oy vey gun laws?? This is terrible!!

Fucking kids.

if it turns out to target nationalists we have to strike quickly
anyone who has been seeking a new trade or hobby gunsmithing is always usefull

Because we all know the kind of people King Nigger would put on a no fly/watch list.

It's just a discussion about it. The NRA and Trump aren't going to conclude that secret gov't lists, controlled by the current administration, banning people's Rights is OK.

What this meeting does, is fake the lefty's out and destroy their arguments that the Right won't even discuss gun control…

This strengthens Trump's criticism about King Nig not mentioning "Radical Islam"…It says "we're humble enough to at least discuss our "sacred cows", but you're too much of a fanatic to do the same"

leftists are not in charge of government, they are just its usefull idiots, you would be dumb to think that the government won't go for the left after they take the right.
First you destroy the say that is actually capable of some defense, than you enslave all the usefull idiots that were helping you all along

TRUMP IS A GUN GRABBING FAGGOT.

*the side

Only this is not true.
Anyone can be put on that list, without due process, without trial, without even notifying them.
And it will take nothing more than a change in administrations before whites will be put on that list, and perhaps everyone at Holla Forums.

It is bad law in the first place, and allows too much power to the executive branch of any administration.

Valid point, I may not agree with everything he says but I still believe that he is the least dirty shirt in the pile.

Politicians are mixed bags, look at Nixon with the Sino-Soviet split one of the most masterful moves in recent geopolitics (shoving 800 million pissed off Chinese up the Soviet Union's flank) then the war on drugs which domestically and internationally has been a massive fuck up despite the power grabs and economic war it initally won.

The war on drugs helped force Afgani heroin into the Soviet Union and allowed for favorable South American groups to be propped up. The cluster fuck that came after is on par with Bush II's war in Afghanistan

What utter shit. Here's a few bans on Homosexual-American marriage for your reading pleasure:
North Carolina: 2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Carolina_Amendment_1#Full_text
Michigan: 2004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Proposal_04-2
California: 2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)#Full_text
Florida: 2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Amendment_2_(2008)#Text

These are all the full texts of the relevant constitutional amendments. All of them passed. All of them were thrown out. None of them make references to other states. #LoveWins #DealWithIt

He endorses homos now this?

Fucking discarded.

If what you're insinuating is true, then you have the worst job in America. When the shitposters are taken care of, you're going to be closely monitored due the kind of content that floats around here. You're not going to be enjoying anything that comes next.

No, he is going to ban potential future terrorists. I like some of the people in that group.

Fucking shills.

Yup.

Notice how they are all after the 20th century?
Much less the 18th?

They are tacked on muh feels, muh religion shit no different than SJWs fuckin with title 9 and adding their bullshot manspeading fuck.

Marriage was a contract between any interested parties that then got reduced down because people played fast and loose with the definitions.
Tell me, how many churches has the federal government ordered to do homosexual marriage?

Yep

Gov't workers vote Dem by a large majority. They're just cogs in the machine, but they know which side their bread is buttered…

10/10 b8 & autism, 0% argument

As I see it, the no-fly list is going to be used to take guns away regardless of who is president.

Trump hasn't said he'd put nazis on the no-fly list yet, nor has he tried to connect the radical right with 'radical extreme ism' so I truly see no issue with this comment or policy. I know that if Hilary gets in there the only thing that list, the NSA, etc, are going to be used for is to make the far right's life hell. If it's going to exist, I'd rather it be turned on the people it was designed to suppress than me.

This is the gist of the argument against it. Surely Trump would be against such a thing if he were informed about how easy it is for a "right-wing extremist" to get put on the list.

You social media niggers just need to inform him.

you're going to have secret committees filled with Obamabots for the next few decades. Unless Trump can purge a huge majority of them, it's a terrible idea.

That just means he wants to discuss this idea with the NRA.

In a few days or weeks he will propose a better idea and NRA will publicly support him.

Look at how much Obeezy reshaped the flavor of government in the past 8 years by laying off the right people and making the others afraid for their jobs.

Why can't that go they other way?

There are also uncorrected mistakes.

The NRA is already onboard with this m8

you mean the person who was already investigated by FBI and had his dad in Taliban?
Simple, you do your fucking job, instead of letting him do his, just so your bosses can have their way with people's rights

First it was "well, muh 14th Amendment, muh Full Faith and Credit Clause," then it was "well the anti-full faith and credit wuz just tacked on," and now it's "muh feels, muh religion, muh modern SJW values". What will it be in your next post, I wonder?

Zero, stormderp - just as President Obama promised. #DealWithIt

I will concede, however, that this part is fast approaching. Churches will be shut down and preachers heavily fined, perhaps even criminally prosecuted, for civil rights violations when they refuse. But it won't be under President Obama's watch, and that's what matters.

NRA has been shit for eons. They allowed the machine gun bans in the 80s. They only lobby as hard as they have to to stay profitable.

ayyy, back to Holla Forums little faggot, so you can learn to control your autism better.

Drumpf promised the position to Christie eons ago, after being disillusioned with Gowdy's lackluster performance against Hillary in a Congressional hearing.

Remember, Gowdy is for sale. That's why Drumpf gave him money in the first place. Someone else paid Gowdy off for the hearing and it pissed off Drumpf royally. Gowdy's not going to be part of the Drumpf administration.

HE'S PANDERING TO LIBERAL LEANING INDEPENDENTS.

ib4 I'm called a shill, or a kike.
ib4 "oh it's okay when he does it!!!"

Trump hasn't done anything with regards to this. He can't. He's in no direct position of power to make choice. He just speaks. The ironic thing is he has done more through inaction by his speaking than Obongo has done in the last 8 years.

this is the only solution, if someone is on nofly/terrorist list, why would you keep them in your country, you take them out. If they are innocent, they should be able to appeal and win.

If someone is put on such list without even knowing and without any chance to be taken out, that is just a commie government style abuse

No my first statement was the 14th was a shit for the argument, and that it should be under the reciprocation, as should a number of other things.

THe tacked on is illuminating the point by showing that it was an active and recent change for gays, not added in since say the 60s, the last time this was touched.

I think you are confusing me with your preconceived biases, not an actual person, or you are doing really good roleplay and I wish to purchase your services at 150 USD and a 20 pack of .223 remington form American Eagle an hour.

I doubt that last part, churches have no reason to be cared for, they can say what they please and do as they please, as they can do right now.

The fixation on them is from pozz shits unable to grasp more than a 4th grade civics understanding.

I don't see him killing Osama Bin Laden by his inaction or disabling Europa from being a threat.

I don't even know what to say

Oh shit, I guess I'm a #HillaryMissile now.

Are you pretending to be multiple people? Why don't you read the thread instead of reposting what's been already said.

M8. Be careful. You're playing a dangerous game with that sequence of set of repeating number.

If you aren't a shill then you are an idiot. Take your pick.

Do you "w-we have to tell Trump" autists think he's retarded or something?

He's aware of this shit, and he has a team of people to make sure he is.

That means I'm not shitposting elsewhere.

I didn't do your above suggestion. Sp no.

And you're a kike eunuch.

This. He has like his internet people on this already.

It's just a woman user. They're useful idiots.

Says the (((Trump))) shill.

Go thank the LBGT crowd and support gun grabbing with Holla Forums. Go talk about your eternal ally Israel as well.

Almost anyone can be put on the terrorist watch list. Browse Holla Forums? Must be a violent neo-nazi, on the list. Use a proxy? Must have something to hide, on the list. Make an off color comment on social media that could be misinterpreted as violent? Could be an isis sleeper cell, on the list.

It's kind of a mixed bag.

On the one hand, it makes sense that if you wouldn't trust a felon with a gun, you wouldn't trust someone who is under investigation of being a terrorist.

HOWEVER

That system is easily manipulable. King Nigger or anyone, even Trump, could say "Oh, evil racists may as well be domestic terrorists, so no guns for you." I'm not saying Trump would do that, but it could happen.

It would make more sense to keep guns out of the hands of those with priors in robbery, rape, assault and the like and just let everyone else do as they please.

kick out the mudshits and mexicans, whip the niggers back into shape, and there won't be a need for gun control laws

Immigrants shouldn't get this privilege. It is a pure and free thing. To own firearms made for killing humans, not hunting. You should earn this shit, in your country and with your folk. One of my grandads decoded jap messeges in the pacific, and my dads father fought the gooks in korea. I'm only 25. Youngest child of two youngest childs. A rare breed in this age. My grandad saw the horror, divisions of dead eyed commies coming over the hill. I will never dishonor him.

Or maybe "To discuss" means "Talk or write about in detail, taking into account different ideas and opinions", not "Endorse" or even "Condemn". People who aren't waiting to see just what exactly he's doing, since his language could mean either outcome, are more likely the shills.

If you are on the no fly list or terrorist watch list you should be deported.

/thread

Not sure what to think, but he's merely talking with the NRA
We should probably wait a bit and see to make sure what's up first

Fuck, wrong video

And immediately, the Jews start filling the ranks of the no-fly list with white nationalists. Within two-seconds, already.

So when you leaving then?

We're already on it broski, this is Trump betrays again.

no need for terrorist lists.

Doesn't take a sleepy neurosurgeon to figure that one out.

The bureaucrats, leaders of the military, and heads of the intelligence agencies are all very left leaning

there are a shit ton of whites on the terrorist watch list.

Fuck Donald Trump, this crypto-kike asshole.

Wow, you've convinced me. I'm a #HillaryDildoMissile now.

I'm more concerned about our combat vets being stripped of gun rights under false pretense. A fellow user told me the VA said that he can no longer own guns because his wife pays the bills. Not earn the money, but send the checks in the mail or whatever the online equivalent.

Aaaaand filtered.

Babby kike's natural instincts are on display before he can crawl.

Proof or your just making shit up.

Teens barely out of high school educate a bunch of braindead Leftists three times their age on basic Trump talking points. Fucking hilarious.

Trump could come out and say white privilege is real and the personality cult would still praise it

trump: and yes in our great country, whites do have a little privilege. even myself was privileged enough to get a small loan of 1 million dollars.

meanwhile on Holla Forums

they cant be subtle anymore. this is snowballing fast.

You're utterly naive if you think this is a good idea. Either ban non whites from having guns or don't touch gun laws. It's like the people that want to make a hate speech law to go after the preacher of the Orlando terrorist. You're a useful idiot if you support either of these things. The bureaucracy that oversees these kinds of laws will target whites.

It seems exploitable, so I don't know if that's a good idea.

No way.

Only let white people have guns and you'll see crime drop by 90%

fixed

The term "no-fly list" is exceptionally exploitable. The no-fly zone 'prerequisites', so to speak, aren't public knowledge. Additionally, they can just put anybody on the no-fly zone and essentially render their 2nd Amendment Rights null and void. Anyone on the far right is labelled a 'domestic terrorist' or 'extremist' anyways, and they can get put on the no-fly zone and get their rights revoked.
t. noguns nonburger.

This.

When does "right-wing extremism", simply having the wrong opinion about gay marriage and immigrants, become classified as terrorism? We're already beginning to see people call American patriotism terrorism and Obama is making sure the word "terrorism" isn't associated solely with Islam.

Holy fuck, I'm autistic. Obviously, I meant 'list' for all instances of 'zone'.

scribd.com/mobile/doc/177375587/72-Types-of-Americans-That-Are-Considered-Terrorists-Snyder

According to the DHS, we're all terrorists, m8.

Jan 2017 if Clinton is elected.

I think this gun control "debate" is a faint. They need to take out the internet first, lest it be used to organize and to target them

This seems like Trump cleverly appealing to the gun control nuts. These attacks are a serious problem, but Trump is too smart to think not letting them buy a gun legally is going to stop criminals.

Whether or not you think Muslims should have access to guns doesn't matter, because either way the law will be ineffective because they'll just buy one illegally. I think Trump understands this, and this little appeal will help attract gun control nuts to vote for him.

That's just a thinktank/wargaming. They may be setting up a framework, but it isn't firm policy (yet).

You realize that will only stop the good guys from flying in those zones right?

Shit, everyone will. Compliance will be low across the board.

Nobody wants to be hiding unarmed in a bathroom texting their mommy while fresh off the DHS bus Clockmed is closing in.

Trump and the NRA talking about gun bans (for no-fly listers and possible terrorists), Trump pandering to faggots…

This is part of a bigger plan, right? One that doesn't end with egg on our face and niggers, spics, and faggots everywhere?

This is a fucking terrible idea and the no fly list thing will just be abused, primarily against whites.

We shouldn't have to accept any restrictions on our rights for the sake of dealing with the violent acts of nonwhites, especially our most important right to bear arms.

Attacking the tool, instead of the people abusing the tool, is an ineffective waste of time and punishes law abiding citizens. Trump needs to go back against this pronto, and instead stick with his focus on addressing the problem of having muslim extremists in our borders at all.

good fucking goy.

It's bad, but not that bad.

Quit being a defeatist cuck and use the freedoms you still have to prevent it.

He is going to talk about the idea. He hasn't come out with a position yet.
2A is a big wedge issue. Trump would be wise to come out in big support of gun rights in contrast to Clintons gun grabber ideas. This will force even the most blue pilled boomer fudd's over to Trumps side.

But it is.

I'm being a realist, not a defeatist.

fas.org/irp/eprint/lexicon.pdf
Source I listed was shitty, this one is direct from the DHS

I understand, but you have to actually do something for it to be applied. Opinions on their own aren't actionable offenses.

thats what the parasites who infiltrated this hive mind have memetically warfared you into thinking

not to be put on a watch list.

If I start hearing "chess not checkers", I'l know we're fucked

Which for now means…Jack Shit.

Yeah except not being able to get into a fucking airplane you retard.

But if Trump were to go through with what he's suggesting…

Everyone keeps talking about Connecticut's post sandy hook laws. But they never mention about how compliance is less then 30%.

Off book cash priv sales still happen. People just shake hands and agree that the sale happened in 2012.

And it has actually opened up the black market and made it mainstream. I see guys selling ammo and accessories now at swap meets and fairs.For sane prices. People just can't be bothered to get a permit to buy a single 22rnd. So they say fuck it and go off books.
Home reloading has also been booming.

Their gun laws and even TALK of gun laws always has the opposite effect they are looking for. More guns!

watch list is a separate thing from the "No fly list"
and anyways, flying sucks. I don't want some TSA chimp getting handsy with me

He's not suggesting anything, which is why this misleading OP is cancerous.

But what is Trump suggesting? His tweet just says he is going to talk to the NRA about it. If the NRA does their fucking job they will educate him and he will come out on the correct side.

Like it matters. Both will be secret with no due process or way to get off the thing.

Even fucking Canada's compliance was low, despite several(?) amnesties IIRC

We're talking in circles now.

I'm talking about the present and you're talking about some dystopian near-future.

At present, shit still means what it means

fucking genius

while every single word out of Obongos mouth is a downright lie, Trump talks honestly, and when he says a no fly list to target terrorists, he means a no fly list to target terrorists.

It will also appeal to the entire left, Trump is now saying he'll do what Obama and Hillary promise to do, but nobody trusts them and know they have alterier motives

Obama and Hillarys "Responsible gun control" is code word for "Take away Americans guns"
But if Trump has a plan for real, reasonable, responsible gun control, no hidden agendas or motives, im for it.
I'm a law abiding citizen with a clean record, if he makes a plan where I still get my ar15 and terrorists don't im good with that. I would just never trust obongo to do so

Also holy shill thread, wonder how many of these posts are shills itt

I have absolutely no faith in Trump, but you could at least make sure he doesn't trip up, whether he's baiting the media or not. America may be fucked either way.

Even if this only applied to arabs at the moment as soon as Trump's 8 years is up everyone who ever posted about white nationalism, Adolf Hitler, the turner diaries, holocaust revisionism, ending the FED..etc, will be put on the terror list when a Democrat or even another Republican president gets into office.

This whole thing is fucking stupid and shouldn't be even given a second thought.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
KEK HAS SPOKEN

and if its temporary?
Instate it as long as the muslim ban is instated so it does not remain permanant

Kek wills it

Better make sure it's "temporary" then, unlike copyright law. And actual terrorists, not American citizens.

I really don't have much faith in that.

Today Trump announced a new campaign slogan:

MAKE AMERICA TERRIBLE SLOWER THAN HILLARY

Doesn't quite have the same ring as MAGA

I can't say I am surprised by how gullible most of you fucks are, its par for the course in this country. The mentally agile have already pivoted and accepted this new reality. The retarded (and the paid for) are clinging to hope that a man trying to become the most powerful man in the world has their worthless best interests in mind.

Think about it. What interest does Trump have that you personally don't end up getting your rights trampled on. You might say altruism, but first and foremost Trump is a business man, and altruism has no place in business, it also has no place in politics.

this is why the only person id trust at all, to even suggest or consider it is Trump, and id push him to make sure there are a lot of measures in place to make this temporary and prevent future abuse, its a bit risky, but ill take the risk to make sure we don't have islamic terrorists getting guns

I'm confident that no fly list will mean muslims under Trump so this doesn't worry me. Fuck lolbergs who disagree

If I were on the terror list (I don't think there has ever been a single flight I've been on where I was not randomly checked for random security searches) would I still be able to get guns from private sales from a friend?

It honestly depends on how many people are on these lists, and how many should actually be on there, rather than blokes like us who shitpost all day. If the terror list had complete dossiers on people, their terrorist contacts, and actual evidence they were threats, I would be inclined to agree. But I'm pretty sure the terror list is every single male between 15-35 who has ever left a nasty message on social media. So it's bogus. Fortunately, I don't believe the Don is serious about this one, just saying what he has to given Saturday's blessing.

You're right, really makes you think huh? I am now a Hill Missile for a Great Lady.

It seems like this tweet is just being misread.

Do we know if this is a position Trump explicitly endorses or if this is merely the subject of the meeting?

It's a slippery slope my friend, if America gets cucked we're all fucked. You'd have to stay self-aware about this.

Hopefully not.

Even if it did, the precedent would be set that not only can entire categories of firearms and explosives be banned (NFA), but people can be denied their firearm rights when the government deems them a threat, without having to be convicted of any crime. Even with Shall Not Be Infringed you have people trying to quibble and say maybe, sort of, occasionally infringed. Once you set the precedent that, yes, it can be fully infringed at the sole discretion of the state, without crime or trial, for whatever the state decides "terrorist" means today, the right is dead until the next civil war, which would hopefully happen immediately.

I don't mind Trump talking about it with the NRA, and the NRA being the bad guy that wouldn't play along while the left feels smug that Trump "betrayed" us, and Trump sweeps up the gun control independents, but actually enacting it is a terrible decision if he genuinely gives a shit about the country. If he's going to violate the constitution anyway then he'd be better off just revoking all of their citizenships, deporting them, and denying them reentry, rather than risk them staying around and getting firearms through illegal means or making explosives, etc. This will do nothing to actually stop anything and Trump is smart enough to know that, which is why I'm not worried yet. It's also a wonderful wedge issue for the left.

this is true, however, havn't we had bans in the past that have come and gone as well?
Hillary talks alot about a previous assault weapon ban, hell we once had an alchohol ban and that went away.

It is very dangerous and a risky move for sure, but either way he plays it, it definitely shatters a lot of the lefts narrative

His twitter stream is going to tell him which way to go. His tweet about meeting with the NRA is simply setting the subject for the polling.

To easily and clearly see what is going on you have to drop the idea that he has integrity and understand that he is going to tell you whatever shit you want to hear to get your vote. If at any time you think you aren't getting played by him you are doing it wrong.

Nigger have you read the thread at all?

Trump endorsed a watchlist ban in November.

NRA similarly endorsed a watchlist ban.

Trump needs to back the fuck down from this position. All other issues are fine except anything which involves data collection or using watch lists as methods of punishing citizens.

Stick to banning third worlders, building the wall, economic protectionism and de-regulating gun control.

Everyone on Holla Forums is on a watch list. Every constitutionalist, every Nationalists, every Fascist/monarchists/reactionary shitlord is on that list. Everyone who whispered about fractional reserve banking on a phone or anyone that questioned the holocaust. ALL on watch lists.

This isn't about Libertarianism or muh freedoms. It's about serious, powerful laws easily used against us in future. Trump is just a vehicle, he wont save America. This is a long process which we can't do if they can shut us down, cut our travel, cut off our wealth and ability to defend ourselves because our name is on a watch list for saying "Fuck the Fed" 7 years ago.

Pressure Trump to back off this position and to stay on path. Don't pander to the Left, don't give them a single bean. They can be crushed by other means. We should not compromise, even in our own base to have migration cut just so we can have debilitating watch lists targeting us all.

We can cut migration without giving away enormous power to an already godlike FED.

Tweet him, e mail him, do whatever needs to be done to ensure he backs off this position or he will lose serious support to the shitty Never Trump Shapiro crowd waiting to jump on him over key issues.

Trump serves the people. That's his marketing. No one wants this except gun grabbing zionists and hardcore marxist dems. Do not give into pressure, always oppose these policies. but do so with pressure.

Well yeah we are unofficially in the GE now so it is our job to let Trump know that this position wont help him.

Send him a tweet asking him to elaborate his stance on the matter or email your local Trump campaign rep.

this

I'm not gonna lie, this development has my stomach in knots because I know next to stopping white replacement even stopping disarmament is a secondary priority.

However, only just barely. Even if the current threat of white replacement was destroyed by a single strong leader, there's still the potential of another scheme in the next generation becoming unstoppable if Americans don't have the implied threat of our weapons to keep the government in check.

All of this being said, the wording of the tweet implies posturing as much as foreshadowing a policy change, so I'm keeping the faith.
Naturally, the people who have instantly shifted to doom/gloom over this are shills.

Whenever Trump does something reprehensible his zealous supporters claim that it is part of an ingenious, elaborate ruse to fool democracts, republicans and other parts of the establishment. Who is being fooled?

Not really sure why trump is doing this, tbh. Support for gun control dwindled across the country, with the exception of CaWaOR and New England, after Sandy Hoax.

The vast majority majority of gun-grabbing shitlibs will still compare him to Hitler despite this, and this statement potential alienates a large portion of his base.

He should clarify his stance immediately.

a friend of mine is on a watch list, no-fly list, and had his passport and TWIC confiscated him for…..fighting Muslims in the Middle East.

people like him would be the first to not be allowed to buy guns.

He already stated his position clearly in November.

All NRA members will be placed on the list.

Let me answer your question with a question: Who's winning the election?

even New Englanders don't like gun control anymore. Maine passed constitutional carry, New Hampshire will too soon, and Connecticutfags got really fucking butthurt at the post-Sandy gun control measures. their government imposed that upon them.

That story will have to wait till November 8th user. This isn't the primaries anymore.

Great; but Trump needs to clearly define what constitutes an 'enemy of the state'. Because as of right now, Elmer Fudd and Jim Smith, Baptist NRA-members, are just as likely to be considered terrorists by the federal government as Abdullah Ahmed, if not more so.

Exactly. He's getting all this unconditional supporrt. Apparently he can do no wrong.

Notice how OP is trying to paint critics of no-fly lists and terrorist watch lists as libertarians.
As if these are the only people in support of gun rights.
We've known for a long time that the no-fly list, terrorist watch list and mentally unstable list have been used for at least a decade to prevent Americans from buying guns. They put you on a magic list and "bam" - Your constitutional right to own a firearm is gone.

"Extra-constitutional" gun bans are the camel's nose under the tent.
If Trumps sets the precedent to take away guns from people on magic lists, some other president will add every single american to those magic lists. To me, Trump is unpredictable, but the next democratic president is not.

People should lose their rights as citizens if they abuse them.

The problem with the terror watch list is that there is no due process. This proposal would be fine if it was transparent and someone who is misidentified as a terrorist has legal recourse.

So your answer is whoever fools the most voters wins?

Pretty good explanation.

But if we define Muslims as America's enemy, we who oppose Islamization can just as easily be defined as America's enemy. ;)

So you're admitting that progressives are running America into the ground like in every nation they ran?

Frankly, on this issue it matters more what Trump's SCOTUS picks think than what he thinks.

taig detected

Who the hell gives a shit about what they think?

The lolbergtarian crowd are the hardcore Sanders supporters. They number a tiny fraction of the US.

this

get into an argument with a stewardesses? congrats no more guns.

Also expect this shit to get abused to no end, since a court is now out of the fucking loop.

Let me spell it out for you faggot.

The reason you're being mocked is because you advicate choosing to lose to deny the enemy a chance to force it on you. The "oh we shouldnt do this because the liberals will eventually get in again and use it against us" argument is retarded. For the past 50 fucking years the left has not paid an ounce of heed to this argument and its gotten them where they are today. The cries of "dangerous precedent" fell on deaf ears. And now here we are, with ths perfect chance to use the precedent we warned them of to further our goals and diminish theirs, and you say we shouldnt do it? Are you mad?

You'd forgoe victory because you're scared the left may one day win too? All you do is make that day today.

Yep! You seem to be implying that this is a bad thing. Protip, it's not; it's just white America's comeuppance. You build a nation on stolen land with stolen labor, so naturally you should get to see that nation and everything in it burnt to the ground.

Next stop: Europe. And you idiotic neo-Nazis thought they would be the first to fall.

It matters what he thinks about Gun Rights since he picks the SCOTUS Justice.
The Senate may block his pick, but still. It matters a great deal.

Right-infringing, due-process denying traitors aren't either.

I say that because he has already submitted a list of his potential picks.

You cannot have a liberal society unless you protect liberalism. Allowing Jihadis, Communists and Orwellians into your country is NOT protecting your liberal society.

I see that Vanderbilt faggot shifting all over the Florida AG for not buying his bullshit narrative.

Nobody is mocking me. You are the one who is being ridiculous if you think that Holla Forums will ever champion gun confiscation. The left has been trying to do this shit at least since Clinton got into Office.
There are 101 novel ways to ban firearms and make them quasi-illegal. We'll oppose anyone who tries it.
You think you can take away our guns? Think again.

Trump used to advocate bans on semi-autos. He has changed his mind, but has he?
You see the double standard? When Obama says he wants to ban semi-autos, we should take him by his word, but when Trump says that people on fake lists should not be allowed to purchase firearms he's "pandering to liberal leaning independents"

So you didnt read the post and just repeated a canned line.

Lolbergs everyone.

I replied to your post, OP. Your silly attempt to make this about libertarianism is pathetic
The entire topic has nothing to do with libertarianism. This is about Donald Trump using novel ways to ban firearms.

The Redskins warred with each-other and and likely with Solutreans. They stole land as well.

Only a minority of Whites owned slaves and there were Black slave owners anyway. And Black slaves never had that much of an impact on America's success.

So when do Arabs have to apologize for the Arab Slave Trade and invasions?

I knew it.

They not only persuade right wingers into talk about terrorism while pushing gun control for liberals, but now are pushing gun control to right wingers.

Well played kikes.

Gun restrictions only harm law abiding white people, especially right leaning ones. There is not victory to be had with such measures.

So you're gonna rise up if they try to infringe on your 2nd amendment rights?
Where were you the first time they did it?
Where were you the second time?
Where were you the dozens of times theh did exactly that and you sat there twiddling your limp dick?
Don't pretend your a vanguard of freedom. You failed the founding fathers in ways they couldnt have imagined when you allowed your freedoms to be taken without retaliation and let your people be muddied by aliens. You were given the torch and you let it burn out, so now we need to relight it. And you can't re-light it with gestures if threats. You need to actively take your country back you apathetic little cuck.

Currently.
So lets give the left a taste of its own medicine ans make it not do that.

If you are not OP, why are you trying to bring libertarianism into this?
What does this have to do with libertarianism? They are pro-gun, so… we should be anti-gun? Is that your logic?

filter and ignore rachposter. It's just a troll baiting you.

GTFO

They're not shills. They're just sheep.

Because its very relevant. It explains why you arenl the way you.
You're like the faggots saying "this terror attack was just an individual, why bring Islam into this?". Maybe because it provides a baseline the opposition can use to discern where your interests lie?
In this case du to you being Libertarian I go inti this aware that you don't care about Nationalism or the survival and success of whites, but are solely concerned with how this does or may affect yourself

Fuck Liberal society, seriously. It's what got us into this mess. But we shouldn't give any power to the Fed involving data collection or watch lists that can be used against us. Nothing wrong with POTUS using exec power to halt immigration, but Trump should stick to what he's good at.

No one wants this. I assume hes just testing the water to see what voters want.

I am not a libertarian and you argue like a retard, probably on purpose.
This story has zero, null, nothing, absolutely nothing to do with libertarianism.
Donald Trump made a statement that he will meet with the NRA to discuss not allowing people who are on terrorist watch lists or on no fly lists to ban guns. That's the story and yet you go on and on about libertarianism, like a total retard. And don't deny that you've been samefagging the entire thread, trying to change the subject from Trump to libertarianism.

*buy guns

Where do losers like you get your ideas?

This is an anonymous imageboard buddy, there is no need to lie.

TRUMP: MUSLIMS = NO GUN

GOOD.

You niggers are saying "ERMYGERD THEY CAN PUT WHITE PEOPLE ON THE WATCH LIST THEN!!!" as if shit like that isn't fixed under the assured Trump presidency.

GOOD. BROWN PEOPLE CAN'T GET GUNS.

So as I said at the start, you choose to lose with a good image than win whole being less popular.
Perhaps the fact that you already let society to degenerate you this point and didnt do jack shit indicates you're all talk.

Testing the waters? To see if people are comfortable with having their guns taken?
Who would want to have to have their guns taken away? Nobody.

you don't seem to get it.

Leftist whites don't own guns because they are pussies who are afraid of shouldering the responsibility of self preservation. They rely on the police for defense.

Muslims won't stop Jihads just because some of their guys get caught in the No Fly lists and can't get guns legally, they will do what blacks and hispanics do which is just buy guns illegally.

Gun restrictions only ever target law abiding citizens (majorly white and right leaning), ever.

Either you are a shill being obtuse or just a retard if these obvious points need to be explained to you.

Liberals are not using guns to come after me. Quite the contrary.
They're protecting their homes, they're going to the range and they're sending a message that they and their neighborhoods are not prey for criminals. The more guns liberals have the better.

There are millions of white americans on these lists and tens of thousands of vets have already been denied the right to own firearms, because they were put on psychotropic drugs by the veterans hospitals. Another novel way to ban guns.

Anti-gun groups believe that your government will never turn evil and will never need to be overthrown (despite all the "WHERE LIVING IN A CORPORFACIST STATE" nonsense that they spout out)

Liberals have been buying more guns over the last few years.
The real reason why many of them don't own guns is because they live in places where ownership is quasi illegal. NYC, Chicago, DC, etc. They don't own guns, because they are not given the necessary permits.

where are you getting this from? I would guess it is more centrists/moderates who are scrambling for guns over actual liberals.

Then they should have no say in a fight they have no dog in.
Thus rendering them criminal from the get-go and providing a great basis for their removal. So we now have am excuse to remove blacks, hispanics and muslims. Sounds great.
"Majorly white and right leaning" being your predicate there. You're functionally incapable of imagining a scenaro that isnt the one we're in. Trump is not Obama, he is not Bush, and he is not a globalist. The list will not be the same as when he is in as it is now.
And law abiding Muslims will be harmed? Good. Maybe they'll elect to either leave voluntarily or turn to crime at which point they can be removed by force.

I see your game now buddy. You want your freedom but you dont want to work hard to keep the framework allowing those freedoms in place. A nobel way for you to bring down the west slowly but surely. And again, you talk a big game but where were you, the valiant defender of freedoms, during the thousands of times the constitution has been violated? Have you just now decided to start caring?

There was an article about it in a GOA newsletter.
I can't find it right now, but about 1/4th of liberals own guns and the number of liberal gun owners has gone up significantly since Obama took office.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/07/15/the-demographics-and-politics-of-gun-owning-households/

This is one of the reasons why the Feds are trying these novel ways to ban guns.
These things are either already going on or are circulated among legislators.

Sounds good. Only whites should be able to own guns.

The no-fly lists and terrorist watch lists are full of white people. Fucking idiot.

These people have never been through an electon before, cut them some slack.
They think its gonna be Obama for life

I JUST TOOK OFF MY MAGA HAT
If Trump does this I will not be voting in November.
We can not let bureaucrats randomly decide who can have weapons and who can not.

These people (Muslims, Blacks, and Latinos who are citizens) won't get removed though. Trump has only ever even remotely discussed removing non-citizens and restricting immigration into the country. You're assertion has no basis in reality, and its amazing that you think your head cannon is sufficient enough to hand wave the obvious issue point that gun control only affects law abiding gun owners.

If you seek removal of kebab, then don't pussyfoot around it with gun control, you need home defense straight up going after suspicious islamists and not caring about the cries of 'racism' from the left. This is why we need to demand out of Trump, not your cucking for gun restrictions.

I can imagine it, I can also logically understand it isn't going to happen given what we know about reality.

If Trump supports this. He is definitely (((chosen))).

Well said, this is the path to globalism.
Taking the guns.

I just recently found out I was on the Terror watch list at the airport.
3 days later the ATF shows up asking to look around my house.
I told them to fuck off using the 4th and chased them off using the 2nd.

THIS IS BAD

All sorts of /k/vetching on cuc/k/ about this.

Who should we vote for then, Chaim?

Ah, so a criminal is anti-Trump now. How (((coincidental))).

Is there a chatbot ITT?

Mind telling us how this happen? So we don't fuck up and do what you did?

Don't pussyfoot around. Demand it or enjoy getting cucked. You and your kids won't have futures.

You never had one you begin with Schlomo.

Or is this Liz?

You guys are being retarded.

Support this shit and get surprised when you can't get a gun because you are a FUCKING WHITE MALE nazi terrorist on a watch list.

This is kike slippery slope.

I've said a similar thing to abortion advocates. But still, even Hitler was smart enough to disarm the Jews and Communists.
True, and no white man or woman should be denied their right to bare arms.
But non-whites do not have that right to begin with, as the constitution only applies to Americans. And i firmly believe Trump will undo Obamas "right wing people are as bad as actual suicide bombers" reign.

Spin this in a positive way that has not yet been do so far ITT my man.

Oh yeah, lets give a precedent for the government to strip away guns rights little by little just because some muslim who would get his gun to do terrorism anyway killed a couple of queers.

You're about 100 or so "precedents" too late buddy.

The stigma that surrounds guns is slowly eroding. Even Liberals are becoming less afraid of guns and are starting to realize that they deter criminals and lower crime.

It is impossible for Feds to ban guns outright. It would probably take them another 100 Sandy Hoax's to change public opinion about guns.
That's Trump's no-fly list comment is a such red flag, because currently guns can only be quasi-banned with novel methods. Stuff like making ammunition illegal, Making guns expensive through taxation, banning people who are on no-fly lists. Stuff like that.

people-press.org/2014/12/10/growing-public-support-for-gun-rights/12-10-2014-2-19-42-pm/

Notice that they didn't manage to pass anything under Clinton and Bush, apart from an "assault weapons ban" even though public opinion was very different back then.

And?

No. Clinton is was kosher for gun control you fucking retard.
gee wiz.
Faggot at least didn't do anything bullshit about guns. Although I do recall him doing something kosher about guns. I forgot.

People need to be made aware of this so Trump can take notice.

After 100 or so "precedents" that people have done nothing about? 1 that actually benefits us for a change I dont have a problem with.
They dont need precedent. Its become abundantly clear. And now, men have grown tired of "liberty".

He's assessing if the gay bump is a thing and is solid. It's like the wall: he's identified a micro target and is exploiting it. If you really think either a Helm's Deep or a gun grab is I the works go back to watching that Vanderbilt faggot on CNN.

Unconditionally supporting a candidate makes no sense.
It only emboldens them to do whatever they want. You're going to vote for them anyway, and as a result they'll never make any concessions to you or your interest group. They should have to earn your vote and make ironclad promises. If they break them, throw the bums out. We can learn from the jews on this issue.

Don't post on Holla Forums.

Oops.

Why you're right, let's vote for the lolbergturdian party!

And guns still aren't banned… They didn't manage anything after all those shootings they provoke it still not banned.

And this will not benefit us, sandnigs will still make terrorism and white people will be put on those watch list for nothing.

You forgot don't work for someone who pays you to post on Holla Forums :^)

This method works for the Left because they essentially control both political parties, so they can push shit like the Patriot Act under Bush and then expand and enhance it under Obama while placing the blame on Bush and paint Obama as the savior.

This Patriot Act era watchlists get beefed up under Trump and then enforced on political enemies by the next Democrat in office after years and years of haranguing the public via the media that people like us are going to start another Civil War. Ultimately the blame will go on to the Republican that originally instituted the policy.

This isn't pushing anything past the Left. This is cucking for the Left to institute policies that they want, but aren't actually willy to put into effect under their own banner.

This completely bland battle against "Extremism" has to end and any legislation on the issue needs to be targeted at Muslims specifically and then upheld by the Supreme Court. That would fuck the Left over and start a wedge issue to argue for the merits of inequality, especially as the inevitable waves of Islamic terrorism sweep over Europe as a counter-point as to why this egalitarian faggotry must go.

If Trump buys into the language of "Extremism" like a faggot then it absolutely will be used against us in the near future. It will embarrassingly be the case that Muslims will be practically exempt from these practices just as Taliban looking motherfuckers can walk through airport security without anyone in a uniform even giving them the stink eye while they pull your lily white All American ass out of line for extra scrutiny.

Up with "Extremism", down with Islam and the Left.

From a security standpoint, this is actually risky to say the least. If someone figures out they're being watched, they're never going to do anything or even worse, act as a distraction for others who have passed under the radar.

So clue. I am an unemployed (thanks H-1B) software developer who doesn't get out much anymore.

I am only guessing getting my job stolen by Indians + having tons of guns puts you on the watch-list.

THIS IS GENIUS

Obama, Hillary, and the Left are pushing this gun control issue hard, especially banning "assault weapons" for everyone. But there's a reasonable middleground that the right and even the NRA support, which is banning people on the terror watch list from buying guns, while also ensuring that there's proper due process so you can appeal if you were wrongfully put on the list. And yet, the Congress has failed to pass this totally reasonable middleground solution for years and years. Why? Because, as Trump often points out, Obama is a terrible leader. He's so incompetent that he can't even get the Congress to make a simple compromise on such a no-brainer issue.

So in comes Trump, author of the Art of the Deal… to make a deal! If I'm reading him right, his plan is to talk to the NRA to get their blessing on the plan, then bring the plan to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, and get them to put it up for a vote. If it passes, then it falls on Obama to either sign it into law, or veto it… which means either he becomes a hypocrit, or a cuck.

Think about it. If Trump succeeds at this, he's going to prove that he's better at being President than the current President, despite not being President (yet). He's going to prove what he's been saying for months, that Obama is an incompetent, "all talk, no action" politician. And by extension, he'll make Hillary look like an ineffectual tool not only because she insists on tying herself so closely to Obama's legacy, but also because she could have done the same thing, but won't.

TRUMP IS GOING TO CUCK OBAMA & HILLARY

Except this isn't openly against Muslims and it isn't a law passed by congress. If it were I wouldn't have a problem, but as long as 'extremist' means "whatever the fuck the president wants" then any good this list would have would dissolve as soon as a leftist gets into office. Did you get cryogenically frozen in 2008 and just got dethawed or something? This is a proven piece of history.

join gun owners of america not the ineffectual kike cucked morons at nra.

gunowners.org/join.htm

I always suspected it in the back of my mind, but I didnt think it was going to happen.

TRUMP IS A PLANT TO FORCE THE HAPPENING

I feel incredibly betrayed by Donald J. Trump right now. This is not what we need.

I say no POTUS.
Lets dissolve the Union and see what happens.

Nice daydreams, cuck.

Let us know when you've phoned in the reality that Trump is a gun grabber.

Nice fanfic. Assuming Sam really kisses Dean, have you ever actually tried to appeal anything with the federal government?

Well my theory is based on the assumption that there's a way they can figure out a way to protect due process. If not, then I guess the alternative is that Trump is a phony and we're all fucked.

Due process has been dead since before 9/11, it just got rampant then. Who knows where he'll land on this, but it needs to be watched.

Trump: Anti-Semites = Terror Watch List

we're all fucked? bro, this means we go to war. they are fucked. you didnt think it would be as easy as voting did you?

This WOULD be a good idea if the government was competent, nationalist, and trustworthy enough so these terrorist lists would be filled with ACTUAL terrorists and not just internet rejects Obongo didn't feel for.

This is not Trump's job, this is Future Hitler's job.

This also creates a first amendment problem, because you'll be put on "terror watch list" for speaking against muslims, or getting angry at kids being slaughtered.

This.
Besides ensuring the 2nd amendment and forbidding the government to make secret lists he's already de facto president.
Isn't this the second law that could be accepted due to Trump?

Trump is cucking Obummer so hard

To other shills in the thread: He's just bargaining, he said in the post attack speech that he will respect the 2nd. So fuck off.

The problem is that there's technically nothing wrong with the suggestion, but anyone who hasn't been living under a rock can see how this can will be abused to take guns away from anyone because liberal faggots are completely ass-backwards with their labels.

Trump isn't flawless and can be somewhat naive on certain points, like the "let's ask bill gates to stop internet terrorism" thing. Whether or not he's actually going to do something like this, it's important that we let him know the flaw in that plan instead of blindly trusting that he's omni-aware.

He doesn't need to do this to "prove" anything, it's dangerous and a slippery slope.

Underrated post, this user gets it

THE SCOPE OF THESE WATCH LISTS WILL ALWAYS EXPAND

They will be used against whomever yields the highest political benefit at a given moment over the next decades. The penalties will always expand. The criteria to end up on one will always expand.

Made this 4U.

Someone should tell Trump he's probably on the watch-list for being a right-wing extremist.

I would kek

Fuck.
No.

Jesus Christ, this is the exact same issue as with 'mental health' limitations!

How can people not get this?

I trust the NRA to do the right thing, and Trump wouldn't dare go against them. He may just be trying to show that he'll listen to advice from allies. If he actually comes out in support of banning guns from people on the no fly list I'll lose most of my enthusiasm for his candidacy. There is simply no excuse to do something like that when the government cancels investigations lest they be accused of islamophobia. There shouldn't be a no fly list without due process anyway, though it is ironic that this would have banned anti-gunner Ted Kennedy from purchasing firearms for a significant period.

It's going to make libs face the fact that the list is overly populated with a certain group of people, and the fact that he called the NRA to the table is a wink-wink, nod-nod to his supporters.

They'll see the list and then it won't be about gun control anymore. They'll start bitching about how the list is racist. Checkmate.

This will immediately be applied to "homegrown terrorism," it's a very bad idea.

You noticed that too. It's absolutely disgusting. Expect to see a new group of black men using the "if you're with me they can't call you racist" card to get weak white women.

Reminder that this is a shitposting mod

Reminder that he is a shitskin who doesn't belong

Exactly the way I feel. Hopefully Trump's just bargaining - even though he called for gun control on Twitter a couple of years ago. I like to imagine Trump was just shitposting and when he actually sat down and thought about it he realized it would merely disable law-abiding Americans against militarized Spics, Muslims, Niggers, Communists, and yes, even Patriots.

Holla Forums mods - You've alienated a lot of users right here. Keep this up, I guarantee another 4cuck styled exodus will be in the near future.

"homegrown terrorism" was their anti-white code word, now it seems more applicable to Muslim immigrants who still turn to terror despite having grown up and spent their entire lives here in the USA.

What Obama administration calls "right wing terrorists" I consider morally correct patriots fighting corruption. This wave will surge as immigration and multicultural infusion into our cities triggers white rage. The recognize the importance of neutering our opposition whilst destroying our communities from within, thank god King Nigger's 8 years is nearly up.

Smart comments here guys, nice to see people talking about the nuance of these maneuvers

I would support it but with the stipulation that the process for who goes on the terrorist watch list is changed so that the occurrence of any abuse of power is very difficult to do.

I mean lets say Hillary gets elected and now she can put anyone she wants on a watch list and you can no longer purchase weapons.

Europe is already super cucked on freedom of speech. I would prefer the last bastion for such an ideal not join in with the wrongthink police.

that's why you're on a watchlist nigger.

This is an infringement of our fifth amendment rights. We should not be allowed to use any sort of lists to remove a person's rights without first having tried and convicted them in a court of law, as the fifth amendment requires.

The no fly list should outright be destroyed.

And that's precisely the problem.

Really? I've seen comments that were a lot worse and they weren't banned.

idf/jew trained dhs already lists soldiers, constitutionalists, survivalists, etc. pretty much anyone who would oppose jew order as terrorists. Already listed, as terrorists, which they say is worse than muds.

Reminder:

MIAC Report: Ron Paul Supporters Labeled Domestic Terrorists?

unitedliberty.org/articles/ron-paul-supporters-terrorists

" Titled “The Modern Militia Movement,” the report is dated Feb. 20 and designed to help police identify militia members or domestic terrorists. Red flags outlined in the document include political bumper stickers such as those for U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, talk of conspiracy theories such as the plan for a mega-highway from Canada to Mexico and possession of subversive literature. "

“Modern Militia Movement” Report Written with ADL Assistance

infowars.com/modern-militia-movement-report-written-with-adl-assistance/

" “The Modern Militia Movement” – the report written by Missouri law enforcement which lists support for Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, or Bob Barr for president as a sign of involvement in the militia movement – is very troubling. While the report has drawn much criticism, little attention has been paid to where Missouri law enforcement got their information from. My immediate suspicion was that the report was written with the help of either the Southern Poverty Law Center or the Anti-Defamation League. Minimal Internet detective work has shown that my suspicion was correct, and that the report was written with the assistance of the latter group. "

Have faith in Trump Holla Forums. He's doing the presidential thing and have a discussions with experts instead of doing the Obongo thing where you ook ook ook at the camera for a few and throw feces everywhere.

the massacre has only confirmed that (((they))) want trump to win. if hillary won they'd be revolt. if trump wins everyone will be pacified thinking trump will change the us for the better. maybe he will build a wall. maybe he will ban muslims from entering. he will just let the hordes of beaners immigrate legally and take guns off people and the us will continue being a shithole

Your interpretation makes the most sense tbh fampai

Phew.

Distinct possibility with his "big beautiful door" & "want people to come in" and promising failure farmers to let their wetbacks back in.

Truth be told the US needs to be broken up, the damage jews have done to this country is irreparable as far as I can see.

Nice Triple Dubs

…to get them to accidentally speak the truth. Expect CNN and MSNBC to soon be pointing out "stupid Trump! The terror watch list is useless!" or "This would be an unconstitutional infringement of people's rights!" or even "banning guns doesn't work, you moron!"

I hadn't thought about that. Maybe you're right.

NRA Statement on Terror Watchlists

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

" Fairfax, Va.— The executive director of the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action, Chris W. Cox, released the following statement regarding terror watchlists:

We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue. "

>The Native Americans warred with each-other and and likely with Solutreans.
Correct, but the prior existence of conflict does not justify genocide - unless, of course, you're saying that white genocide is justified because muh War of the Roses, muh Hundred Years' War, muh World Wars, etc.
Nope. Native Americans didn't believe in land ownership; that's a distinctly European invention brought to the New World by evil white capitalists.
"HURR #NOTALLWHITES U GUISE, HONEST!" What utter horseshit.
A few self-hating African-Americans doesn't excuse the racial crimes that all white "people" stand guilty of even to this day. I bet you whip out (no pun intended) Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson to prove that your bigoted views aren't racist, too - or has Sowell made your permanent shitlist because of his paid attacks on Drumpf?
Then why did you need to bring millions' of them here to perform forced labor for free? Oh right, because they were essential to the early American economy. #DealWithIt
When whites apologize for theirs. #NoFilter #RealTalk #StayClassyEuroscum

This. Common sense prevails.
If the fucking FBI is investigating you for possible terrorist ties or just the possibility that you might nut the fuck out at some point, then you shouldn't have access to guns.

Otherwise, every citizen should be required to own at least one firearm.

Nope, it's bad news.

You do know the FBI have already put all returning soldiers, constitutionalists, survivalists on one of their terrorist lists, right?
There goes your boot licking appeal to "authority" and implying who the FBI is list are bad guys.

A "terror watch list" is nothing but pre-crime / thought crime.

Besides, as others have stated, this stupid list apparently has children on it, yet nobody is allowed to see the list, nobody knows how someone gets on the list, it's almost impossible to get off the list, and the fucktards in the government could just quietly put everyone on the list and suddenly all gun sales are banned (except for all the politicians and corporate leaders personal security forces of course).

This is a stupid solution to a made-up problem.

Background checks are already in place. That's all we need.

Creating massacres by letting in muslims we are at war with is the thing that needs to be changed.

This is how you make things fair. Feel you're on those list unfairly? Make an appointment and go speak to someone and plead your case. It'll work with letting averageJoe clearing his name while Achmed Bin Goatfuckin will have to deal with no guns unless he wants to go buy from niggers and we all know Achmed won't go into the hood to buy guns because they'll beat the fuck out of him and rob him.

I have helped burn thousands of gallons of cop gas sending them on goose chases while my friends run medical marijuana clubs and grew pot for the dying. It is an art.

NRA

Negotiate your
Rights
Away

This is not good. While it's true that the majority of the people on the watchlists are hajis, this leads to a slippery slope that will let anyone take your guns away. Sure Trump will be president next, but what's from the stopping the next Democrat liberal president from putting all right wing whites on the watchlist? Really, there's nothing.

A feel good presidency to distract. Sounds familiar.

Trump is buying us 8 years at least before balkanization if we're not able to keep the Overton window shifted. We got 8 years to redpill and prepare.

And nothing has changed. /x/-tier niggers got their panties in a wad yet again.

I see nothing wrong with this. It's going to put the spotlight on these government lists and the media is going to scrutinize the shit out of them to make sure they aren't "racist". It's going to be a fantastic shit show.

Government stripping you of everything and then you have to prove your innocence after the fact, the jew terrorists in power defining you as the terrorist, like say, being a heterosexual White male, is A-OK in your book. Dumbass.

Bet you can't figure out why people don't take you seriously.

The no fly list doesn't violate the 5th because flying on an airplane is a privilege, not a right. However, you're right about using a list to take away 2nd amendment rights. That's why it would have to include an actual trial in a court of law to justify putting someone on the list to begin with. It would have to be a separate list, not the existing watch list or no fly list.

Anyway, it probably makes more sense to just declare war on ISIS and other terror groups, that way you can treat them as enemy combatants, enemy agents/insurgents, or traitors, which lets you disarm them, arrest them, spy on them, whatever you need. It also prevents them from expanding it to include people with right-wing politics that they don't like, because those people can't be tied to the groups that we declared war on.

Have you ever tried to deal with a government agency in your entire life?

If they don't simply blow you off, you might get an appointment in a year or three, pay thousands to a lawyer, then be told there is nothing that can be done because the list is classified.

This equation doesn't seem to represent the actual quote by Donald Trump.

Everyone in this thread is a faggot. Except me, of course.

And this user.

What if he uses FISA courts and repeals the Hughes amendment?

Can he keep control of the FISA courts?

So we get fully autos unbanned in exchange for creating a new watchlist that is under jurisdiction instead of being a magic list that no one knows how you get on. Sounds good to me, it's a compromise instead of the right auto losing.

It seems to me that using the FISA courts in such a manner could only be justified as a wartime policy. I mean we interned the Japanese didn't we?

The time limit of a declared war would be a good limitaiton on this gun consfication policy.

Not sure if you knew, but this board isn't a filled with libertarian cucks. We are authoritarians here, friendo.

:^)

Go away

I don't like it either, but that's where it's headed and fast. Your refusal to even acknowledge it as a problem is telling.

Still won't change how many whites hate their own race, something you glossed over entirely. Your head canon is nice, but what are your solutions to these real problems?

The problem is, you're trying to be authoritarian when the government is actively hostile against you
That won't change with a Trump presidency either, since the US government is run by special interest groups, the bureaucrats, and the intelligence agencies, none of which answer to the public faces of power

>We are authoritarians here

Fuck off retard. Go LARP elsewhere. This isn't the thread for you.

Both true. It is unfortunate, but it seems we (whites) like to wait until pushed to the brink before doing anything. Look at the crusades - hundreds of years of being cucked before they struck back. This time, thanks to the organization capabilities of the internet, I think will be the last time - and it's coming much sooner than most think. This will be the end, and there will be one side left standing.

I'm sadly seeing the opposite when it comes to the internet. Rather than using it for organization, it's being used to chair commando and feel like you did something. Another factor is that lots of people who are aware are also aware of the dangers of NSA & co. monitoring. That coupled with creeping censorship, it's really hard to mainstream it enough to have impact. Maybe that makes me a defeatist, but it's a conversation worth having in order to find solutions to. I can't be fucked atm to start a new thread about it, but if one shows up I'll contribute.

24 hours later every single democrat has made the same argument. From Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama to Bernie Sanders. "We need to have a no-gun-no-fly list"
The memo has gone out. It is so despicable.

It seems like a good time to invest in guns and ammo.
They will only get more expensive in the future.