The 'SJWs' actually won this debate

The 'SJWs' actually won this debate

It wasn't completely fair, but they won anyway. The PhD conceded defeat when he said the person was annoying instead of replying, and said that what the person was saying was 'ideology'

I think the PhD could have won, but he wasn't able to think quick enough and was too harassed, on the day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-IFcCY0m3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is no winning against sjw, they trive on dopamine rush from getting attention. ignore them

Lets be honest debating a ton can get tiresome. And the only way to actually win is to give up because they will never stop as long as you continue to give them attention, even if you are in the right.

this guy is intellectually weak, despite the usual SJWs being cringeworthy, obnoxious fucking retards like always, for a professor it was an embarrassing display

I desire to give every sjw a dictionary kek

Is there any proof you can't win against them? Not even if you're logical as fuck?

Ha, those guys at 1:30 were cool as fuck. They must be getting sick of white women who have adopted a trendy pronoun pretending to be oppressed and speaking on their behalf.

I think the combined presence of all the degenerate retards dampened his cognitive functioning

Mob retardation

You can win against sjw, Its just they come back with even more ballons.

Agreed.

Laughing a little too hard here.

true, but they will always think that they won, regardless of what you say.

say that to my face not online and see what happens

lol, this fucking pic

This is the same bitch that was in that Lauren Southern video a week ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-IFcCY0m3E

uhh spicy

Christ he looks like a jew who tried to be emo

Can all the people who are saying he did shit direct me to the part he actually gets a fucking word in over this harpy?

I don't either. What nonsense are they screeching about. They are just badgering him with bullcrap. I feel stupider just listening.

The proof is that there are still SJWs around.

I thought it was tied into whatever legislation they were talking about

I did some research. It makes sense now. I thought they were his students attacking him after his lecture or something.

They never went away, user. All around college campuses. Sporting odd hair colors, and screeching at anyone who disagrees with them.

I think you misread the post I was replying to.

Well to be fair he merely adopted the bullshittery, SJWs were born in it.

You can't win an argument against an SJW that doesn't have a moderator. This wasn't a debate. SJWs don't use logic, they use crowds of flannel wearing blue haired freak to intimidate. No SJW can win a debate because they cannot use their crowd tactics in one.

Just look at Gamergate. Milo agreed to PAY people to debate him, and no one would.

this
psychology is a quack field that deserves minimal respect and funding, if even that.

people attacking others for "ideology" are just unaware of their own

the idea that ideologies are "bad" itself is an ideology

found the retarded psychology/philosophy double major

every time when i see shit like that i already disregard the people using it as retarded

see

These posters were only talking about how certain people wouldn't listen even if you did argue with them logically
You're dumb

Anyway stop using Stalin to be edgy and attract attention.

did staling come back to get rid of the jews?

TOP KEK TOTALLY OUT THERE EDGY AND RELEVANT MY FELLOW 8BOARDER!

1. fuck you, i love stalin

2. i was adressing the image and the method of "argument" in general. where is your excuse for this shit?
and why would i give a fuck if it's situationally true but your "argument" in general is absolutely weak, meaningless sophistry that really anyone can copy paste that shit and use it for himself?

As far as I know Staling created several holoacoustics and killed many people. Be careful.

How stupid are you kid?

X won't listen to reason
is not the same as
X is dumb therefore they're wrong

the lack of reading comprehension is strong in this sodomite

according to your argument
i have now won

now go fuck off and eat a dick

Nobody made any argument that would lead to you having 'won' by posting that image.

To repeat, no one is saying a person is correct or incorrect, only that they don't listen. You are an attention whore leftist who just couldn't wait to post Stalin memes and tell everyone his hot opinions

they are using this very image, which i argue is retarded, as a rhetorik attack against opponents
rather than adressing the arguments or lack thereof by going through what is actually said

this image is retarded shitposting
this is the point i'm making
you do not need it
it only makes you look like a retard
every single fucking time
no matter what context
if right or wrong

you fucking imbecile reading inept stupid cunt

by now i could actually unironically repost that image and be right again

How did they win?

But they weren't trying to argue against the SJWs. They were trying to say SJWs don't listen to reason.

From what I recall, he wasn't able to think of good replies to what they were saying

Lemme give you a better one.

It scares me that there might actually be some real jews in this thread..

Tbh I watched it and it wasnt that he was not able to have good answers, they were asking questions that were loaded and dumb. Like asking him why he said something that he never said, or why he SUPPORTS THE GNATZIS

The beginning is definitely shitty and autistic

Haha oh my, is this OC?

Huh