Every night I dream about cumming inside my sister. 3 years ago I told her I wanted to fuck her but she turned me down...

Every night I dream about cumming inside my sister. 3 years ago I told her I wanted to fuck her but she turned me down. I still dream of impregnating her every night. Anyone know this feel?

every day man

Don't be a pussy. Follow her out one night and throw a bag over her head and just rape the shit out of her. She'll never know it was you

Did you do any sort of grooming during that time?

She's only one year younger than me but no we've never been close. I overdosed on anime and got drunk and told her I wanted to fuck her while she was skyping chad or something. Pretty embarrassing but at least I told her.

Hmm
Outside of suddenly becoming extremely charming the best you can hope for is getting her drugged up or absolutely hammered.

That's hot, any pics?

I've also wanted to fuck my sister for ages, I never told her though

How much younger is she?

Are you white or not?
The Masterrace doesn't ask their sister if she wants the D. They tie her up and dish it out. How else can to guarantee racial purity?

She's 3 years younger but she is 27 now. I missed my chance a long time ago… I probably should have tried when we were both still teens.

Are you a wizard? Congratz if so. Ree if not.

Nope, lost my virginity at 17

Fucking normie. LEAVE

Hi reddit

Hahaha omger what a newlyjoinedfag everyone knows it's IMAGEBOARDIANS not CHANNERS hahahAHAHA!

don't forget that DOX and DOXING only has one X! I know because I am the BO of a board made in 2013!!

Lmao youre the newfag i've been here since last summer LOL xdxdxdxd trelled

fucking normalfag

samefag

in which i post a screencap, someone says its 1000 hours in photoshop, then someone quotes every post saying "All me"

It's so obvious. You used the same typing format and mocking techniques. Just admit that you were astroturfing and got caught. You need to learn how to samefag better.

t. pro samefagger

I suppose all that is left to do is to call you a sodomite

Not him, but the same 'format and mocking techniques' were part of the "joke" clearly

It's the same guy

I saw the so-called jokes but that wasn't my point. Also, you need to give it some more time when samefagging. This thread was pretty much dead and then suddenly 3 responses poured in. You should have waited a good 10 minutes before samefagging.

holy shit kill yourself

I have a PHD in samesodomitery. Don't be mad at me for this.

this is actually where you did wrong. she took it as

You autist, I'm the middle one - I don't know whether the other two are the same but I just replied to it when I saw it.

OP I will fuck your sister for you
She might be even able to make a half decent sandwich

All me.

Mike?

Heh, nice try. You need to give it some more time when samefagging. This thread was pretty much dead and then suddenly 3 responses poured in. You should have waited a good 10 minutes before samefagging. It's so obvious. You used the same typing format and mocking techniques. Just admit that you were astroturfing and got caught. You need to learn how to samefag better.
t. pro samefagger

Being drunk makes me less weird tho

This. Only niggers rape. White women give tacit consent to white men by not being strong enough to fend them off. And this only applies to white men before anyone gets retarded. If you have to ask whether you're white or are X white then you are not white.

Put this to the test!

Nice samefagging samefag. Just as well I'm talking to myself or this thread could derail quickly with all the samefags up in this shizz.

Samefag

Samefag don't samefag!

But your samefagging

(me)
(me)
(me)
(me)

Heh, nice try. You need to give it some more time when samefagging. This thread was pretty much dead and then suddenly 3 responses poured in. You should have waited a good 10 minutes before samefagging. It's so obvious. You used the same typing format and mocking techniques. Just admit that you were astroturfing and got caught. You need to learn how to samefag better.
t. pro samefagger

>MILLISECOND SAMEFAG
Ive seen it all now

Your samefagging needs work, you may trick some of the other posters be we all know a samefag when we see it. Perhaps if you spend more time studying memes your samefagging may improve.
t. master samefagger the third

Samefag

I've seen better samefagging in my day(I've been on reddit, ifunny, cracked, and even 4chan) but this is just pathetic. You call yourself a samefagger? Smh tbqh fam

t. the original samefag

I can't tell the difference between a 8yo asian loli and a 28yo asian woman.

That's me, btw

how do i download this

One of them has a child, the other is a child.

go to youtube and put the pictures in

My what? Nigga, its not something I own, its something I'm doing.

And yes, I am samefagging. I'm a professional samefag. My technique is confusing but I'm throwing you some soft balls to learn you the ropes

Good job me
t. fagsamer

Your a samefag

Hes a samefag

I'M A SAMEFAG
Any other samefags i should know about?

Unique IPs ITT: 2

(me)
(me)
Come on me - you should know how to spell you're by now.

I'm anti-semantic

I dont know what you or your dubs are talking about

Fuck the Jews amirite? Of course I am.

im jew

Calm down me, we have to get back to fucking op's our my sister…

>tfw you I post a picture for ants

ant Holla Forums?

would you.. so…
eh.. how does that thing work? Does the mouth need to get gag fucked now?

Does the vagina talk?