Brit/Pol/- #958- Battle of the Thames Edition

LIVE STREAM HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp10uV-q8YE

twitter.com/nigelwindsor555/status/742868196420681729

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641118/KATIE-HOPKINS-won-t-Left-admit-inconvenient-truth-Islam-hates-love.html

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/679867/Google-Trends-Map-UK-Vote-Brexit-EU-Referendum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TpP-n9Oqj-Y
discord.gg/013Fnrf75iB5Nlq2g
immigrantspoliticalparty.co.uk/
twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743039735644467200
twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743042937689374720
businessinsider.com/brexit-betting-bookmakers-say-leave-odds-will-be-favourite-by-the-weekend-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36534693
archive.is/13pIu
twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743056373068496896
theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/15/prince-william-gay-magazine-attitude-duke-of-cambridge
twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743034727549014016
express.co.uk/news/uk/680094/bob-geldof-nigel-farage-flotilla-thames-brexit-eu-referendum
twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/743068947789021184
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8535189.stm
twitter.com/WikiGuido/status/743067814852972546
twitter.com/blp_1995/media
twitter.com/blp_1995/status/664058612516528128
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944283/Charles-tells-UK-Muslims-abide-values-Prince-says-come-live-Britain-respect-us.html
hatsandcaps.co.uk/british-foreign-service-zulu-war-pith-helmet-p155806/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw-YO7BRDwi6Stp7T296ABEiQAD6iWMfF1OtVoMUQeRu0n6DFncXGy0TnCYeCRtbs3iQ2mYm8aAgX18P8HAQ
twitter.com/ametonym
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/irish-rugby-captain-rory-best-urges-voters-to-back-remain-34803709.html
archive.is/B6MiK
lbc.co.uk/leave-and-remain-boats-face-off-on-the-thames-132275
archive.is/FCHoC#selection-1157.0-1161.87
youtube.com/watch?v=5O11YO6cYkw
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36429860
youtu.be/miAbpe9EZCQ?t=2m4s
archive.is/8PE9l
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/the-guardians-salty-tears-over-my-brexit-abandon-ship-cartoon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hutchence
order-order.com/2016/06/15/women-at-the-back-at-khan-remain-speech
twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/742389666305822721
twitter.com/wnwmy/status/743107662913667072
twitter.com/spectator/status/743081010095607809
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/world-spectator-backs-brexit/
archive.is/kRRHf
archive.is/OxmlK
vocaroo.com/i/s02AQoYjdWEx
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/04/the-jewish-ethnic-roots-of-anglican-canon-and-progressive-media-star-giles-fraser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His daughter Peach is dead. Two more left.

BASED

Fucking lel

Hopefully he'll go the same way once we win.

Is this the first lefty twitter troll?

Quick, someone with the requisite skills sink this website.

Made some Fresh OC 4 U lads .feat Enoch Powell

Made a shit thread as well but this user rightfully cucked me

youtu.be/TpP-n9Oqj-Y

R8 or hate lads

Please tell me someone on the flotilla bought peaches to throw at the Geldof boat

Proofs?

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

WHY?

No wonder the liberal media are freaking the fuck out

It's a parody account lad

topkek.

kek if only that were real

If only Nigel had attended 42 out of 42 meetings. He could have saved our fish from Brussels.

WE HAD A CHANCE

HAD

They have to show the world how they feel but its a bit nippy out.

Love it lad.

That's a rare Enoch speech, never heard it before.

discord.gg/013Fnrf75iB5Nlq2g

Shit tonne of Holla Forumsacks and /k/ommandos in the unified Holla Forums Discord. Will probably be up here for ten minutes before being deleted for being a honeypot or some bullshit.

Posted over on the containment board >>>/polmeta/10994 too, if you want to respond.

Could do with more Brits.

THIS THREAD WINS

immigrantspoliticalparty.co.uk/

Do they not know about Labour?

ffs spoiler nudes

ESPECIALLY if they are Ginnie

THEY'RE GETTING DESPERATE LADS

That's not her is it? There's no way of proving it.

Irony is that if you vote to remain, you're voting for Farage to hold elected office and speak for you in Brussels

Top Tier, lad. Good job

Also the first leaflet i've had through the door, seems they care about Scotland now that they see we're 50/50 as well.

kek, very true.

Whilst we're voting to get Farage sacked.

>Those who sow the wind shall reap the hurricane
I hope Bob Geldof kills his credibility with this wankerish move.

Futures bleak for those faggots

What the fuck? Enoch literally predicted the future almost word for word

I fugged up.

There's no way of proving it's not her.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

What did he get his knighthood for, anyway? Killing off his worthless progeny and saving the rest of Blighty from having to pay attention to them?

my local

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING SCOTS

It's them running back to the Auld Alliance to screw us over again.

Fucking Scots tbh lads

Where, lad? Might pop in that establishment for a round if I ever drop by that corner of the country.

lad i'm proving the point i've been making that leave is surging here.

Fucking scottish cunts

Why couldnt they have voted for independance so we invade and they dont get a vote as an occupied territory?

He got it for being a cuck.

I forgive them for being Greene King.

twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743039735644467200

KEK

It wasn't her, was it?

But Geldof told me he didn't go to meetings.

Caught that after I posted. The brain kind of short-circuits whenever I see Scots cuckery afoot.

Oh boi.

I forgive you lad, its only natural you'd do that.

Fucking boomers. They hate that the right are now the counter culture, leaving them looking like dinosaurs with their supposedly modern leftist ideas.

They really should have left. This is why I was in support of Scottish Independence. I know a lot of you weren't because of salt and Empire feelings, but honestly it would hurt them waaaay more than it would hurt us. We actually have something to gain from Scotland just fucking the hell off. I say this as someone with celtic ancestry and last name.

We should rebuild Hadrian's wall and make them pay for it tbh.

Pretty sure it wasn't after some detective work was done before.

THE FACE OF REMAIN, LADS

Very nice lad, have you got the original recording of the speech too?

What a gaggle of faggots

Hes a twat but i cant see geldof getting any votes for remain. Hes before my time and im 10 years older than some voters.

How could anyone hate on Are Nige, seriously.

Yes lad right here

One of his best IMO

I finally realized who Ginnie reminds me of

fucking Amelie

fan fucking tastic

He never was my hero.

twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743042937689374720

hhhahahah

he's a racist bigot that's why I know becuase the bbc told me so

businessinsider.com/brexit-betting-bookmakers-say-leave-odds-will-be-favourite-by-the-weekend-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36534693

BBC trying to take attention away from ISIS PBUT and pin it on some SJW crap

Epic bantz.

kek, I hope those kids cry

France and Belgium face 'imminent terror attack' from armed Isil commandos who left Syria a week ago, warns Belgian intelligence

archive.is/13pIu

Sounds like happeningz are afoot.

noice lad

What is the meaning of "internalised" in this sentence? I don't get newspeak.

Fuck I'm ashamed of being half jock right now lads.

Great video mate.

i cri evertim

please happen the day before the referendum

do it kebabs, you're not really good at much but I'll give you this one if you do it just before the referendum

Same thing as "internalised misogyny". It means Holy War on the Dance Floor Mateen hated gays even though he was one himself, and this was due to rampant homophobia from those ebil right-wingers and UKIP.

Try being 100% Jock living in Jockland laddie

twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743056373068496896

UKIP BUS ON THE THAMES BRIDGE

GROUND FORCES INCOMING

I'm pretty good with newspeak

"internalised x" where x is almost always something bad, is a way regressives explain how people they like (muslims, gays, women, minorities, etc.) don't agree with them on issues.

e.g.
A black man disagrees that he should receive reparations. He is suffering from internalised racism.
A transwoman denies that she is just like any other woman, and states she's clearly different. She is suffering from internalised transphobia

Don't tell me you'd actually prefer living in England lad, we may have the SNP and be pozzed right now, but I wouldn't actually want to move, I love my country.

No I wouldn't want to move either but the SNP are cancer and lots of our people are for the EU.

you cheered me up

christ mate that was great, actually caught me off guard

Thank you! Saved.

Classic MacDaddy meme coming through tbh

The explosion always shoahs my sides tbh

This Grab thing is so gay. I just use the Snipping Tool

Let's just hope we don't have any more airforce mishaps…

The cities sure lad, I've only seen apathy or Enthusiasm for leaving. 1/3 of SNP voters are going for leave, they're taking our vote for granted and its backfiring huge, no-one is campaigning up here apart from Voteleave, Nicola is just spewing "IF WE LEAVE WE'LL BE AT THE HANDS EH THE TORIES". Hoping i don't shengo it here, but I'm predicting you'll see a lot of leave votes in Scotland.

Flotilla videos

We'll I though we'd get at least one UKIP MSP through PR but I was wrong tbh.

We can live in hope.

Lads. I'm getting nervous. The polls are good but what if we get fucked by (((postal votes))) like in Austria? I hope the Netherlands and Denmark follow us out too.
I bet £100 on Brexit tbh

That was never going to happen lad, its viewed as an English party up here and you know that, but this vote isn't about England and people know that, its why we're not 100000% remain.

As much as I'm sure we all hate you, you're a good lad for betting £100.

Result will be 52% in favour of out.
Down to 49% with postal votes.

I ORDER A LEAVE.EU SHIRT YESTERDAY, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES IT WILL GET HERE BEFORE THE VOTE?

just like the chance for Brexit

Thanks lamb. I tried convincing my dad to vote Brexit but he wants us to remain for economic reasons like an absolute cuckold tbh.

JUST

Cunt speaks

the fuck

lad

Sure thing pal

Lads what are the ethnics like in the UK? in particular north London? I'm used to dealing with abos, they're really fucking scummy and will try to start shit with you 100% of the time but they're really scrawny and weak. but the niggers in the US are a little bit more reserved and will only go off if provoked or in a gang, and are usually huge.

Hope he gets thrown overboard

Hope it doesn't come in a artistic leave style package, I want it to be a plain box tbh. postman is voting remain

his wife topped herself too

theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/15/prince-william-gay-magazine-attitude-duke-of-cambridge

F U T U R E K I N G O F E N G L A N D

Lad i don't want to imagine the field day lefties would have with this shit, a gay prince. Harry should be king tbh

Pretty shameful tbh

Do you lads reckon we'll hit #1000 In time for the referendum?

I just really hate the anti-English cuckoldry tbh

Fuck off we're full.

Looks likely

I just got a fucking

"dont let Farage speak for you"

leaflet through the door lads. None of the rest of my family did. How did they know where I live? Why is Remain targeting only the young>

can't stop me cunt I'm a citizen

I did not know. Death and misery follows this man.

as it was prophesied on Holla Forums

praise kek

I wish they would get their "independence" tbh lads.

Look up Stronger In's freepost address and post it back

BASED NEIL

Fuck off you useless kike.

They're mostly trash tbh Poles and Eastern Euros are a coin toss as well tbh

Especially the Jamacian decedent blacks

They are absolute fucking Trash tier when it comes to dealing with Ethnics they're worst then our worst Aboriginals in Australia

Almost all middle easterners are garbage

The real Asians (Chinese, Japanese etc.) at least aren't like the ones in Aus where they buy up every single bit of land they see but they still aren't anything spectacular

a rare tony for my collection of rare tonies

BULLIES OUT

hahahaha

twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/743034727549014016

kek

kek

retarded move

BASED EXPRESS

express.co.uk/news/uk/680094/bob-geldof-nigel-farage-flotilla-thames-brexit-eu-referendum

ROCK star Bob Geldof was blasted as "disgusting" by Nigel Farage today, after the multi-millionaire hijacked a Brexit flotilla down the Thames and "mocked" pro-Leave fishermen.

Absolutely fucking glorious.

Also, with Geldof, a rich multimillionaire leading an opposition boat to disrupt Nige's message, effectively laughing at the working class people that's had their livelihoods devastated, this makes the In camp look bad, right? Or will it be seen as le epic win xD to normies?

No. Normies will take the side of the poor fishermen

this is pretty accurate. there's also a split between carribbean blacks and african blacks, in how they speak for example

most integrated minorities are perhaps japanese (fuck all of them though), chinese and some indians

has to be remembered nearly all pakis are inbred, 1/3 of children with a birth defect are ethnically pakistani

pakis exist in a weird world of claiming benefits and working cash in hand jobs to avoid taxes. on paper 50% of the men are unemployed but they fudge the fugues essentially.

they're almost like less efficient jews

chinese foreign investors are mostly concentrated in london thankfully

Geldof has buggered himself and the IN campaign with his stupidity.

good luck based patriot

It makes in look like rich cunts laughing at the peasants. Not bad for us and should do a little to counter labour begging its voters to stay.

I can't help but feel hope that Nige is going to do it.

Essentially what Izzard did, the IN crowd can't understand why people can't connect with rich posh bellends.

im not sure who's the bigger cunt, geldof or bono

Where else would Britannia rise from again if not the sea, lad?

Funny how the Beeb doesn't realise this actually is ammunition for us.

Bono the Globalist and Muh Chilluns shill, all the time. I couldn't even remember the last time Geldof was on the telly.

cheeky of him

This guy looks like he owns land and people.

This has to be one of the best renditions of Rule Britannia out there. Some have stronger, more majestic instrumentations, but are ruined by a soprano out of her depth, or by a weak choir responding with the chorus.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a close call, both are insufferable but bono has an edge

That's David Coburn. I wouldn't be surprised if he did, tbh.

looks like that fat guy who does about 500 cigar reviews a day and holocausts the fuck out of the cigar with his lighter

Who?

What a shifty cheap tactic

(-13)

wew

I didn't know either. Looked it up and apparently he did a bunch of food aid for ethiopia in the 1970s and shit.

Must've fucking worked because their population went from 30 million to 130 million, thanks food aid…

That's a nice looking pussy.

Bob Geldof

Some Taig faggot that claims to love Africa. Is responsible for muh feels for Africans without providing any long term solutions.

Is that a… hand gripping a dick on a UN shirt?

WE MADE HIM SAY ENOCH
REMAINS WIN

yes

yes

yes

LADS

twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/743068947789021184

Lord Farage of England
Sir Roger Scruton

WE ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT

Lord Farage does have a nice ring to it tbh.

Hard to believe, tbh. The rest of UKIP would never let Nige live it down.

Also, those fucking replies. Cancerous.

REMINDER THAT BOB GELDOF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ARMING THOUSANDS OF VIOLENT REBELS
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8535189.stm

how would he get into parliament?

twitter.com/WikiGuido/status/743067814852972546

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So this Brexit budget… Is Osbourne going to take away my NEETbux before we can bring jobs back?

Knight would be better

What happened on the boat?

Oh yeah, she's apparently the bird in the background of pic-related.

felt good tbh

I'd be happy him being a Lord but dissolving UKIP or being part of a Tory government would be a catastrophe

She's fit tbh

How can we get the fag prince to abdicate when its time though

Bob Geldof brought some of his pickaninnies along.

Lol, your question makes it seem like something happened to her might very well be, though. Probably the slurs and gestures thrown at the fishermen.

Brexit has always been about class war, lads
We should send Geldof a thank you card for his jolly

He'd sit in the House of Lords instead.

This could be the beginning of restoring the House of Lords tbh lads.

Utter shit messaging there

Does Farage's flotilla have a mobile gas chamber boat?

wonder which one people like more

It would produce some unquestionable banter lad

You can be an MEP and a Lord at the same time, and he'll be an MEP for at least the next 2 years

Imagine Juncker having to address him as Lord Farage

that would be amazing

The House of Lords does almost nothing, though. They can't even veto a Commons bill without raising controversy.

Him being called Lord Farage would be awesome, though. Just think of all the verbal sparring with Mandelson and their ilk.

Don't think so, but there were fishermen giving them showers.

KEK

Just watched that Geldof boat thing. Did they really think some posh twats boat blasting music arrogantly at fisherman would gain them support?

Imagine him as MEP, Lord and Prime Minister

I don't think we're quite her cup of tea, lads

twitter.com/blp_1995/media

lol

Guys I work in a office with a proper sperg. He supports the lib dems and has been furiously campaigning for remain, he admitted that he had to stop canvassing after getting into arguments.

When he gets frustrated he rubs his hands together and smacks his head and stuff, he's massively overweight and has very poor personal hygiene. He won't talk to me anymore on account of my right wing views.

Anyway, we've noticed that when me and a colleague talk about brexit he gets very wound up and starts spazzing out smacking himself in the face. It's been very bad today as we've been watching the flotilla, I started humming rule Britannia and he's just stormed out of the office.

COME ON SLOVAKIA

AVE IT YOU RUSSIAN WANKERS

He could argue the point for Lords reform, step down as UKIP leader and place it in the hands of Nuttall

What do you fags think about Charles being the next King?

Back in the day they used to just accept they kissed a mate when they were pissed.

Now they have a fucking identity crisis and start joining communities to "support the cause"

Good old Robin is hot on the uploads.

GET A LOAD OF THIS CUNT

twitter.com/blp_1995/status/664058612516528128

Pretty happy tbh

Every woman's "bi" nowadays.

where are the delousing pellets?

Balls, missed the flotilla. Going to go and catch up in the old thread.

Great little video lad.

Fixd

He's an okay lad. Hope he doesn't have an imam at his coronation. He's a good architect and city planner.

If you have to ask, then you don't know us at all.

Also remove monanrchy, not for the leftists republican larping reasons, but because they are complete traitors to our country, sitting on their arses sipping wine while the rest of the country goes down the shithole. I used to really value the ideal of monarchy, but putting those prats above someone who does love our country and shows it, Nige that is, is something I can't fathom

They're that disconnected from reality, yes.

Stupid minge. The only use she has for us is to weaken their narrative. I foresee a possible D&C avenue.

A Lords reform would need some form of royal support, and after Willy's gay antics yesterday, I'm not so sure it'll be forthcoming by the time a bill could be pushed through. But if anything, I've got faith in Nige that he can lay the groundwork to do so.

He's starting to look better than his son, tbh. At least Charles doesn't kiss Muzzie arse and suck faggot cock.

Filtered.

yeah, that's the demographic most at risk in rotherham

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Charles comes before William lad.

Old Liz might have some sense left in her to do one good thing for her people before she dies.

Can't filter me lad, I'm behind 7 Hijabs.

tell him if he doesn't accept your view he's a bigot

It annoys me.

Total turnoff.

I get what you're saying lad but fuck women tbqh familia.

Both in the physical sense to make babbos and the fact they're the sub human of the genders

Eh?

My fault for poor phrasing.

Schools are literally indoctrination camps no matter what western country you are in

In Australia we had to do assignments on Micheal Moore films and on why guns are bad

Also now they've started shilling for "Gender Identity" shit

Just when you mentioned "Willie's gay antics" I thought you were implying he'd be kind next.

It'd be nice to have Harry as King after Charles.

Banter attack gunship King.

It's like Eddie Izzard on question time all over again

I doubt this was sanctioned by the Stronger In camapign but after the last few weeks I suspect it was. Retards.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I'd much prefer King Henry IX; he might just reform the CoE like his predecessor and take the fight to the Euros.

Imagine if we could get some right wing indoctrination going on.

RWDS WOULD BECOME FAMILY TRADITION

I said this'd happen. It's like Hillary and everyone who doesn't like Trump.

We've set the narrative in a way where we can do what the fuck we want, and they're stuck and have to make some seriously smart moves to unfuck themselves out of the hole we've left them in.

Yeah he does a shit load for charity aswell apparently

Mate most of the OBEs and MBEs and even Knighthoods are dictated by the ruling party
the monarchy doesn't really get a choice when it comes to public affairs basically a puppet for the PM

can't stand his son, like harry though hopefully will has a happy little accident

There's still the issue of Prince George and Princess Charlotte, though. They're next in line after Billy.

SLOVAKIA SCORE AGAIN

Those fucking Russians are going to be in tears and get rustled to anger. They're getting b& lads I can feel it

What's his catchphrase, lad?

I went to a state school in Australia too.
Education went like this:

I asked my history teacher why we never did WW1 and he told me because it is too complicated and they like to teach things with strong moral lessons, i.e. Good guys vs. Bad guys.

I think this type of educaiton is why people are so tribal now as they believe an opposing opinion must be a sinister one.

BEST KING EVER

MAKE THE WHOLE COMMONWEALTH A BULLYFREEZONE

they always own fucking shitty phone shops why is that

W E W

PRINCE CHARLES THE MUSLIM BULLYER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944283/Charles-tells-UK-Muslims-abide-values-Prince-says-come-live-Britain-respect-us.html

that's just something Nazis say, lad

Jesus , you're actually right.

Even down to the quirky personality.

why do they hate the letter 'g'?

That movie made me believe that the vast majority of French people were high functioning autistic

Wew lad that's patronising.

R E K T

I hope our children will inherit her cute unique smirk.

Becoz remain'z on the soide of the workin' class innit guvna?

Fuck me

After seeing this video I no longer think marriage is a good idea

LEL

Da yoof

The Queen chose to be silent on politicial matters, it wasn't part of her remit when she became Queen, she chose to be silent when our church has been guttered, our state religion left in shambles, under attack from all sides and now Islam looking to be the dominant religion in this country. She chose to be silent when our armed forces, the first and last line of defence of our country, was utterly ripped apart, our navy nothing but a token force helping to ferry Africans across the Mediterranean to Europe.
If the excuse is, "she's too old, what can she do?"
Abdicate.
Reminder that Nelson Mandella the South Africa terrorist called the Queen his close friend, for a very good reason. She stood against the white South Africans. If you think the royal family are ever for the working people, or even middle class of our country, you're sorrily mistaken.

TRIPS FOR HER MAJ

well tbh Rowling spends all her time writing about make believe things so I agree she is an expert on why the EU would be beneficial for Britain

BASED SOVEREIGNTY SPOOK

wtf

I love how people try to say that Stephen Hawking is smart and wants to vote Remain therefore smart people vote for it. Guy specialises in astrophysics, not fucking economics and sociology.

our nigel speaks

kek

ABSOLUTELY LORDLY

CIVIC

Please tell me they did this

Why are they losing lads? I just can't understand it . . .

Nige looks good

Well said lad.

Based faggot Starkey even said she's the most forgettable Queen in British History. Ironically there's probably more information about her banal life than any other Queen or King before her.

you would be too if you were about to achieve something you'd worked towards for 20 years

keep it up, get yourself a pith helmet to wear in the office while humming Rule Britannia for extra butthurt

hatsandcaps.co.uk/british-foreign-service-zulu-war-pith-helmet-p155806/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw-YO7BRDwi6Stp7T296ABEiQAD6iWMfF1OtVoMUQeRu0n6DFncXGy0TnCYeCRtbs3iQ2mYm8aAgX18P8HAQ

He's looking much better then several months ago

Either his make up team is doing a good job or he's gotten happier and healthier lately

Nige aged well tbh, but he was still dashing as a young one

He's aged like a find wine unlike say Blair or Corbyn

Kind of want to get a Corinthian or Spartan helmet for based Britannia tbh.

That's what happens in the "democratic age" lad, then you have imbeciles who support these things who look at somebody in fetters and asks why they can't perform acrobatics.

charles fucking loves muslims and he's very friendly with the saudi's

I'm worried that he might like fucking eat me or something though.

I'd post his Twitter here so you can have a laugh but he's know it was me, it's just a feed of he most pathetic bullshit you can imagine. Actually ran as lib dem candidate in the GE. Didn't get his deposit back.

What the fuck lads?

When did Cuckchan get their Brit/pol/ back up and running?

OH SHIT SOMEONE CALL THE COMMISSAR WE CAN'T HAVE THAT LADS HE SHOULD BE GOING ON DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS SPECIFICALLY TO HEAD BUTT FOREIGNERS!

Step away from the computer. Give your head a wobble and then come back lad.

FUCKING DO IT

DO IT

Support our fishermen lads

Yes I absolutely agree, young Nigel is to fall in love with.

Blair got Bill's AIDS at some point after making out with him, adding to all the weed and coke. But due to the immortality he gained it just rots him out and doesn't actually kill him.

For shame tho, he used to be such an angel.

I had a homemade Hungarian Ghoulash for lunch lad, to celebrate almighty fenceman,

Get on my level lad.

He's more sexy now than he was when he was younger.

The deeper more commanding voice and silver hair do him wonders.

FUGG

Why do greens look so anxious and extra-terrestrial?

twitter.com/ametonym

twitter.com/ametonym

twitter.com/ametonym

Bill's aged like shit.

For a guy that used to be getting blowjobs and smoking weed/pretending to be a nigger he looks completely out of place in the modern world.

Probably when Brexit started showing ahead in the polls.

Glory hunters who only show up when times are good.

I have to say lads I started out liking Europeans quite a lot and being curious about them

They've shown their fucking colours the last few weeks though. Particularly the Krauts and all those Med types with chips on their shoulders.

Good work burning bridges Europe, you smug twats are pissing me right off, frankly I'd rather be poor and free than part of your bureaucratic liberal self satisfied shithole club anyway.

Europeans can go fuck themselves tbh.

lol they look like a voiced character model from fallout 2

I CAN TASTE THE TEARS ALREADY LADS HA HA HA

SPLENDID ISOLATION

Little green men of course

Let's not get cocky just yet, lad. Still over a week to go. We can't get complacent!

heheheheheheeeee

but i'm so excited!

Boris doesn't get that Nigel was never in it for the status or the money. As soon as Leave win Nigel is going to sublime into pure energy, he will be THE MAN that saved Britain. He will be so energized that he'll probably lead UKIP into ~20% of the popular vote.

This.

But still, nice to know we're putting them on the back foot now.

Remember when we thought Remain looked inevitable?

FORWARD CHARGE MEN, FOR BRITANNIA!

You American?

Welcome to the club. They are always so self righteous and condescending(I know funny coming from a Canadian). They are always right even when they are wrong, and if they were wrong it was someone else's fault(but not the brown people raping and pillaging their streets or the jews that made their nations that way).

some racism of Krauts and Frogs is never unhealthy tbh

how do you know it was English fish?

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/irish-rugby-captain-rory-best-urges-voters-to-back-remain-34803709.html

Shut the fuck up you neckless traitor

It's already 19%
He might just go up all 40

bought it from my local fishmonger

what the fuck happened to our country

Lad don't believe their media and governments, there are plenty of Euros who are pissed as we are

Remember that every nationalist party in the EU is growing exponentially. Austria almost elected Hoffer

I'm supporting the pizza salesmen, lads

To be fair he probably has working knowledge of systems of funding for science, most academics do. It's essential to their job. But he's probably talking out of his backside because he's a cuck and so used to the Euro scientific and Royal Society internationalist echo chamber, that he cannot see another way. I mean what did he think happened before the EU? I mean he is old enough to remember.

Aye lad, we might still see those glory days again yet, I'm sure there will be growing pains but we need to toughen up a bit anyway tbh.

Rather be masters of our own destiny for good or for worse than play junior to these continental circlejerkers.

Is this how the Normans felt in 1066?

Geldof is never going to live this down, is he?

Thanks for winning us the Referendum, Bobby boy.

Getting a bit worried about Nige and his smoking habit. He should start using e-cigs that have less tar and pay less tax once we quit EU.

Or let him live however he wants to live.

^

"Greetings, fellow plebs. Woz up? innit"

He'll be fine lad

Too true fam, the world is slowly moving back to how it was pre-1914 tbh

Half of that is disgusting and they should be prosecuted for it. Half of it is just sick bantz. If normalscum support this, I'm slightly less bothered about their kids getting gang raped by muds.

Oh no I agree with you shes a fence sitting bitch but I still think we should have the monarchy although an elected monarchy would be interesting instead of our hereditary one now

Harry would more than likely be their regent wouldn't he or would Kate middlebum be regent?

One thing you will discover
When you get next to one another
Is everybody needs some lebensraum, lebensraum.

It's nice when you're kinda cozy, but
Not when you're tangled nose to nosey, oh,
Everybody needs some lebens, needs a little lebensraum.

End of an era, the dawn of a new one.

This is how we win.

250 year reign of the right.

Most if not all of it is parody lad.

Who wants a free email in britainleaves.eu domain?

*) email is hosted by yandex

is there really much of an economy to salvage?

European people are alright. I think there is good in all people, try using interpals or penpal. You will meet lots of cool people from around the world. The Germans and Greeks have as little control over their elites as we have. I wouldn't be happy if someone assumed all Brits are like Eddie Izzard and Laurie Penny.

Maybe we should spam Ginnie's twitter with "Get your minge out for the lads!"

Really?

That's pretty fucking great for Britain tbh.

tbf lad, I suspect we could ave a booming business exporting Paki's, assuming we can find a buyer.

God is keeping him alive for a reason.

Yes we have the world's strongest service economy which is unparalleled anywhere in the world

This is not 1926 lad, le manufacturing doesn't equal much economic success

Probably Harry, since Katey has no royal training at all. The plebs will probably demand it, though. Just like how they demanded HM the Queen write paeans to Diana after she died.

Let me know your desired email login.
I will set up account for you.

Market saturation is too high.

Yeah, tbh, I'd have guessed under half. 60%'s not that terrible to be honest.

I think the USA is about that, and they've obviosly got a far lower population density, making farming cheaper.

Manufacturing is huge in this country and food's like that for a reason.

Strawberries aren't picked in the winter and the amount of beef we consume would require every inch of this land to be covered in cattle ranches for us to sustain ourselves.

They did by a landslide, then the cunts rigged it.

CAN YOU SAY

EUROPEAN VIOLENT LIBERATION?

So that's you in charge of the economy when we overthrow the government.

fucking hell these fags confuse me like no other

If our imports were disrupted 90% of the population would starve to death

We're a post industrial economy.

If that fails we can just put them on cheap rafts in the north sea and blame them dying on other nations if nobody takes them.

it's not bad tbh, but it could be better if we were a bit more sustainable with land management, i.e. not letting in hundreds of thousands of migrants a year forcing us to build over existing farmland.

m8 you couldn't give pakis away

John Oliver pls go

It was all the cucks who liked how she "opened up the monarchy" (i.e petted niggers with HIV and dragged the one thousand year old institution's name through the mud)

When?

It was in DM.

Supposedly his car's brakes got tampered with when he got his car serviced or something and he had to abandon his car on a motorway

George the V is probably turning in his grave at this point with how the monarchy is now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BANNERCUCKS BTFO
FEELS QUITE GOOD TBH LADS

Because Diana was "the people's princess". What that meant is basically what said.

Someone unscrewed all the tyres on Nige's car.

archive.is/B6MiK

lbc.co.uk/leave-and-remain-boats-face-off-on-the-thames-132275

I thought autarky with regards to food production was an unachievable goal because Britain was such an import heavy country and food abroad is so cheap, turns out we're pretty decent already at 60%, it would be fairly easy for a Nationalist government to make us completely sustainable. We probably are already if we got rid of the fatties and wasted food tbh.

No, industry changes with time lad. We can no longer compete in most manufacturing industries you fucking dickhead.

But no, you're right. Most of our old manufacturing industries are dead and so we're one of the world's worst economies with people shitting in the streets and catching malaria like the cold while India who makes nike and addidas trainers have maglev cars and robots who can wipe your arse . . .

By DM do you mean (((OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL???!!)))

Why am I just hearing about this?

Nice work lad

Nice. Well done.

What did Geldof do?

It's remarkable how much is preserved given the current state of affairs. We save the country the monarchy and Church will follow.

This time the burden is entirely on the shoulders of common men.

Dubs confirm it. DM = Daily Mail

See

Yeah I'm on Interpals lad, I've met a lot of great people don't get me wrong, just the few rotten apples ruining it for me tbh.

I don't even mind if you're liberal or a EUphile or whatever, but there's no need to insult and belittle my country for it. (Or at least make it funny if you do).

Some of them have really loopy ideas about what an average British person is like or how we think, I think they obsess more over our past empire than we ever do

wish i'd gone now

Anyone else know of any events coming up in the next week or so?

Manufacturing most physical goods in a developed country isn't worth it because you can't make a profit on much of it unless you can pay your workers almost nothing.

Also, propping up dead industries made us the sick man of Europe. We've had this argument before lad and all you're doing is echoing Marx's principle of estrangement.

>>>Holla Forums

Swore at working class people

That doesn't answer my question yes I already saw the link faggot.

That feel when your a catholic and part of you family is scots and Irish, the rest were English nobility…feels bad man

feel sorry for prince Philip probably didn't realise the queen would be this neutral when she was crowned

Oh yeah. You should see how excited the Jerries get when they watch the Last Night of the Proms and the first few bars of Rule Britannia play, or whenever we have a royal event. It might be jealousy, but it's just weird seeing them sperg out over it.

Good on ya, m8

You've done your bit for this green and pleasant land.

Great work lad.

archive.is/FCHoC#selection-1157.0-1161.87

As in, why hasn't Brit/kike/ been whining for months every day about an assassination attempt? Did you all miss the news too?

Lad I hate seeing french flags at the Proms dirty frogs

Excited in a good or bad way? They lost all their monarchs and pride and military traditions and things after the war lad. Can't believe there are "people" in this thread who would inflict the same thing upon us tbh

Not so much so.

During WW2 roughly 36,000 merchant seamen lost their lives to mostly German U-boats, heavily disrupting imports. Casualty rates in the Merchant Navy were actually some of the highest in the war, with 27% of all those serving losing their lives.
Between 1939 and 1940 alone nearly 800 merchant vessels were sunk. About 50% of all Merchant Navy sailors lost their lives,

Rationing just increased to make up for the fall in supply.

it's not about competition in foreign markets. Ideally we produce everything we need here, don't have to import anything, and sell whatever sells the best internationally (today it being services)

I love trooping the colour tbh

Yeah, the foreign flags at the Proms are just fucking insults. I'd be okay with Aussies and Canucks, but seeing the flags of China, Wagon Wheel and other historical rivals just pisses me off.

Excited in the happy way. Then they ruin it by waving their tricolour in rhythm to the song.

Not anymore lad

Had a dream about are Nige last night lads

I saw the boat capsize, but a lightning strike hit the water, and he rose again. Stronger, he looked young, healthy, he was laughing. A spear in one hand and a shield in the other. Money went up into the sky from everyone's pockets, then rained down ten fold as he thrust his spear into the Thames, into a golden fish and lifted it up high.

Then another lightning strike, it hit the EU buildings in a chain strike, and they smouldered to the ground, with men holding German, French, Greece and Spain's country flags, shooting huge rats which were scattering from the buildings.

Lads, I think I'm channeling the future.

implying the lines don't look like shit now with the SA80 and the fact that they cant exclude people who throw the look of the lines off

youtube.com/watch?v=5O11YO6cYkw

That's a retarded idea.

I think the ol'bill should drag them out and give them a good hiding in the ally tbh

What rifles are they carrying there, SMLEs?

Is it the future or the past?

Oh fuck off you autist.

There's nothing wrong with two way trade. You're like one of those mongs who think we should revert to the gold standard and impose tariffs on everything.

Let me explain it for you dickhead:

The competition is not in foreign markets. The competition is here. We cannot compete with chinese made phones manufacturers because they make it cheaper. You will be kicked out of government if you raise the cost of a phone by three hundred quid to manufacturer it here. You will also likely cause a huge black market to form.

The fact that we had to introduce rationing, while still importing the majority of our food, shows that if we didn't have access to a foreign market/aid, we would definitely have starved out during the war, and would do so today if the same happened.

OK lad

The future, are Nige is looking better and better every day. This man will survive nuclear atomization if the bombs ever rain down

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36429860

People just generally feel dissatisfied with the Monarchy and for good reason.

You can oust the royal family and replace them while retaining our traditions.

Bullshit

HM the Queen looks pretty good in uniform, tbh.

I believe so. That parade was during George V's reign.

I get the principles of free trade but then I get nightmares at night of Xi Wingding monopolising industries and either hiking the price or putting radiation emitters in each product. I don't trust those yellow goyim.

An idea to enhance our salt-mines.

Alright lads, I am officially on the list of counters in a prominent town in Dorset.

FUCKING WHAT?

Associate the EU with the confederacy

Exact reason why they shouldn't serve

Good for you!

cheers lads

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

How have I never noticed that before? Jesus Christ.

What's the spin?

Why not assosciate them with the PRC-

oh, right, lefties.

The monarchy has gotten so cucked

The modern Trooping of the Colours and other royal occasions look pathetic in comparison to this patriotic spectacle. PC nonscense, and anti monarchy/patriotism/globalism sentiment from the BBC is to blame

Sad really

Point is imports were pretty scant.
During times of war merchant seaman get a choice between taking up the role of a civilian onshore or becoming a combatant at sea. A significant chunk chose to go onshore at the outset because of the risk of death so imports were already disrupted.
Add onto that the casualty rates and Britain was pretty fucked.

Doubt it'll ever get that bad again.

Water's bloody high this time of year

Yes

m8 it is pics n' vid related
youtu.be/miAbpe9EZCQ?t=2m4s

Ousting the Royal family because they don't agree with your super specific mentality is literally treachery. The current monarchy are keeping mum and with good reason.

It's almost like they're held captive by an internationalist parliament who have done everything they can to abolish the institution with a large portion of jealous little plebs ready to be their attack dog.

iirc Canada still uses SMLEs as the parade and ceremonial rifle
I've no idea why we cannot do the same, it's a much smarter looking piece of kit than the giant block.

Something to do with slavery I suppose. Could be tied to Rule Britannia (Britons never never never shall be slaves) and all…

Cuz we rid of ours. Fun fact, we have almost no small arms production, we aren't making any new SA80s, in the advent of war, we'd probably adopt an AR-15 variant.

REEEEEEEE

Haha Peaches died

But what about their spin?

Confederacy was for Balkanization of Burgerland, whereas E-Jew is all for one state of several countries

sounds like a similar case of "1 in 3 women are raped, but only 0.001% report it" source: feminist network.

India tried what you're suggesting back in the 80s and nearly went bankrupt.

Imposing heavy protectionism to "strangle" the West was a popular third worldist economic ideal for most of the 20th century.
All if did was make them poor and shit whilst we got richer and richer.

tbh lad, SLR's were best.

Good in combat, look good on the parade ground.

What's on TV tonight lads? Any debates?

fucking yanks, killing our industry.

There are things we can do to fight against those things such as international trading standards committees and driving toward finding cheaper ways to manufacture goods. Cheekily funding workers rights groups in the third world will also help

What's that?

Putting this country first? Not letting it be flooded with foreign hordes? Not having our armed forces decimated?

You're a fucking moron mate.

The Queen is a haggard old internationalist.

She's done nothing for the CoE or any British institutions.

All you offer is feeble excuses.

A Monarch that cannot rule is not fit to be one.

The dead giveaway is them saying that transgender people aren't allowed to serve and then saying the "vast majority" of those that do do so in secret

If they're not allowed to serve then by definition all of them must be in secret

kek

don't understand how it can be secret, does not the adams apple and man hands give it way

Bloody Yanks…

The fuck is this narcissistic nonsense?

or will it just make a bunch of yank industries really rich?

Yeah lad they're going to close their economy to us because they have so much wealth surplus! I'm sure their farmer will be happy that they can't make a living!

Stupid cunt. I rarely bully people but lad you are fucking thick as pig shit. What happened lad? Did you get strangled in the womb or something? Do you have mongolism? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't fucking know lad, it's always been so obvious to me.

hahahahahahhahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

beautiful

18:45 BBC1: Question Time EU Special: The Case for Leave

I think Gove is on.

Well it could make yanks rich if we don't put restrictions on Yank gun imports or companies setting up here, likely hood is BSA taking a monopoly on small arms production for civis

pic related

This is how the left dies

Are you retarded son?

Cheers! I will watch at the gym.

Tbh the EM-2 was light years ahead of it's time. That and we willingly killed our small arms industry so we deserve it. That being said, the L1A1 is a fantastic rifle and probably the most squaddie-proof thing we've ever issued besides from the No.4. We have a bad habit of sending all our old guns to small African countries when we think we don't need them despite the L85A1 being shite. the A2 is supposedly a much better rifle and has all the kinks ironed out of it, but the original SA80 was chambered in a 4.5mm cartridge and was never intended for full scale adoption but for small, specialised roles. You'll find the initial prototypes were made to a very high standard but mass production was too much for Enfield to handle.

REMINDER THAT THE QUEEN WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE QUEEN AND OUR CURRENT MONARCHY IS A MISTAKE

BOND BACKS BREMAIN

I fucking hate wogs.

lel.

MILK IT, NIGE

GET 'EM

I'm sure the "Br" at the start refers to Brussels rather than Britain

The US tried it in most of the 19th and the first half of the 20th century and became the strongest economy in the world.

are you illiterate? read my post again but slowly this time. I said the situation may change in the future (and situations change very rapidly), so being able to sustain ourselves is just a good idea.
you don't really have any arguments for having a complete free market other than very basic talking points, which shows when you act sarcastic and call the other person names.

lads, I think we are all to blame for this

Depends on how we can approach it and work it.

You mean Jamal Albondo?

Bond died the minute they cast a golly wog.

You're fucking dense lad. Why is there a large contingent of people in this thread who don't understand how things work?

Let me explain:

The Queen does not indicate her political beliefs. If she shaved her fucking head and starting screaming "1488 keep Britain white!" in parliament she would be forced to abdicate and they would use it as grounds to abolish the one and a half thousand year old institution.

Retards like you would revel in it as well because you're tools.

ITS OVER
PACK IT UP BOYS

I warned them to stop playing Peppa Pig on TV! I warned them.

Exactly. Looks nice as a parade rifle, but is moe reliable, accurate and hits harder than an SA80 in combat.

Doesn't have fully automatic, but you won't want it with a 7.62mm.

DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
MUMMY

Follow based Dr Teck on Twitter

lmao you're fucking thick lad. Tell me how and why the situation could change you absolute nonce. Go on, I'm waiting.

God her fucking voice.

they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't they. do they even get many recruits anymore? ISIS have been getting consistently wrecked for the past few months

archive.is/8PE9l

US tariffs on foreign imports helped spark the civil war.

Peachy for the Northern industrial economy, disastrous for the Southern agricultural economy.

No, you don't. You want her to stand for your political beliefs specifically. You have literally no understanding that actions have consequences. What are you doing for our country btw lad?

Has this come out yet?

Don't forget the corn laws lad, nearly sparked a fucking revolution

Who else here /RedDwarf/?

Last series was reasonably good for a reboot of such an old series.

Midsummer, seems like.

Lel mate. You want Britain to have a cuck monarch that can't even lead the country.

I've been leafleting for Leave and I donate to UKIP through membership, what have you done?

They also made the Irish hate us indefinitely

BEADY

only watched the first 8 seasons tbh.

kek

Who won?

nice

TOPKEK

Lad, do you not understand that if she comes out and does the things suggested in this thread it ends our way of governing our country? Why are you so ready to spit on our ancestors lad? Are you legitimately stupid or just blind to what is actually at stake?

Wow, you handed out leaflets when it was safe to do so! What a ledge! Now go and hand out leaflets when it endangers an ancient institution and could spell the end of you and your extended family to the cheers of people who should be on your side lad. I'll be waiting.

I've been a member of UKIP for around two and a half years, also done a lt of leafleting, been to a number of protests as a racial nationalist with a few m8s and *I'm in National Action huehuehue**

fall in demand for services, war or other non-positive international relations, shifts in markets/spheres. There's a tonne of reasons why trade may not happen in the future. There are also more important things than making a profit in economy.

I just love seeing Nigel so happy. We need to fucking win this lads.

fucking brutal

Very nice

Ouch

that's savage. Is he paying alimony?

She died of heroin overdose.

How?

What idiot would allow that?

Could never be substantial enough.

There is literally no reason why trade would stop when it's mutually beneficial and has the pressure of the consumer behind it.

No, there isn't.

WEW

Are you memeing or are you actually in NA?

What the fuck would a jerrycucked LARP Nazi know about British history? As for spitting on our ancestors the only one doing that is you.

If the Queen had spoken out earlier the British people would have stood with her. She didn't and now they won't.

She squandered her position through cowardice.

GUARDIAN BTFO BY BEN "TERROR OF TEL AVIV" GARRISON
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/the-guardians-salty-tears-over-my-brexit-abandon-ship-cartoon/

Got cucked by his wife, who then died of a drug overdose in 2000.

Also,
(((GELDOF)))

this is dank

Top kek

Lol, I shouldn't have took part in the anti-NA memes and allowed these misconceptions to continue. A are British ultras. Simple as that.

Why would she have spoken earlier? Few men truly saw what was happening why should she be different? Glad you're admitting that she can't speak out.

It's called pragmatism lad. Thank God most people aren't as short sighted as you quite frankly.

KEK spoken like a true (((user)))

Cucked by an Aussie from beyond the grave no less.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hutchence

order-order.com/2016/06/15/women-at-the-back-at-khan-remain-speech

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Yeah lad you're right let's return to the days of the corn laws sounds good

QUADS

lmao you just said in one of your earlier posts that industry always changes. do you even believe in the shit you're spewing or are you reading straight from an Ayn Rand book? China and India are both developing very fast which entails them developing their own service sector. Very soon we're going to need them more than they need us.
exactly, when it stops being mutually beneficial. when the Chinese develop, what use will using British services be when they have their own?

sorry m8 but the pm doesn't have control over all world affairs. you can't predict the future, and it's better to be prepared for it rather than just hoping for the best.

=QUADS FOR THE QUEEN==

BEAUTIFUL

ooooo my memes weren't spicy enough. Will have to replenish my powers at the alter of kek

Jerrycucks, smh

Nah I got a better idea lad, let's ust abolish currency altogether and we can pay for good by being fucked up the arse by muzzies.
Sound good to you my misrepresenting the issue friend?

but owen jones told us that khan is pro-feminist and pro-lgbt

I can see four, maybe five white people in that crowd. multiculturalism was a mistake

Brexit's_Farage_Flotilla__The_Movie

and in English

Thread theme in celebration of a well-fought Battle of the Thames.

I said in my earlier post that it took hundreds of years to get to this position lad, hardly a rapid development you soft cunt. Are you suggesting that somehow China and India are going to close all of their factories out of nowhere? You're absolutely fucking dense lad. You simply can't penetrate the intricacies of economics as though you're some sort of child.

So what you're saying is the Chinese will abandon their gravy train and enter industries where they are on the back foot against giant European economies? Ok lad.

Sorry m8 but he certainly does. Building a manufacturing industry running at massive losses to "be prepared" for some ridiculous make believe event is the most dullard thing I've read in this thread.

Interesting. Exactly how I've always felt about weed and the degenerates who smoke it.

"What are you talking about, it's totally safe!" they cry, as you watch their perspicacity steadily and permanently disintegrate before your eyes.

Stop bullying Adam lads.

Someone is losing the argument. Into the filter you go you substanceless ape.

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!

I literally just tried to post that.

No he's saying that they can still pay their industrial workers fuck all and wind up with a powerful services sector, especially seeing as Russia wants to form a new trade agreement with them.

Based NEET man

The only people who advocate for weed are consumers themselves. At least I've never met anyone arguing pro cannabis that didn't admit he smoked secretly.

THE ECONOMICALLY ILLITERATE REPLIES AFTER BENG FILTERED

AW is a joke tbh

Kek says the man who thinks taking a hit to our economy now and having the potential to recover and gain home grown industries back is worse than losing all our industries to the continent and china, while they are currently working on having a service industry themselves and will easily be able to do both.
Honeslty m80 ust filtering people because they disagree with you when you sperg out is not the way to get your point across.
I sincerely doubt we'd go back to the cornlaws m80 and you bringing them up as a viable argument about the past was about as viable as what I said, but hey feel free to misrepresent further.
We all know how much money means to you rather than fucking sovereignty of your own country.

HE'S *STILL* REPLYING!

I'd believe it if there was one item of furniture that matched

Sure is nice insulting people while hiding behind a filter eh lad?
You must truly be a master of debates, using the very tactics that the left use.

HOLY SHIT HE'S STILL GOING

TRIGGERED

What is wrong with that man with no hair?

HE'S CONTINUING EVEN YET!

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS HILARIOUS!

he is balding

WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE?

Atleast I don't filter people and claim they're losing an argument just like the left does.
You're worse than them actually, there you are acting smug about hugboxing yourself.

557d16 LAD

HE GOT BTFO BUT CONTINUED TO BULSHIT SO I FILTERED HIM BUT HE *KEEPS REPLYING*!!!!!!!!!

Roger Scruton - The Tyranny of Pop Music

please stop

He just loves misrepresenting shit m80, no worries though, typical hugboxer can't stand someone disagreeing with them and decides to filter people because I dared to disagree with him.

Cheers!

This is SA at work.

Nice full harness tbh.

I will now lad, just unflitered one of his comments and he's literally in tears

HE KEEPS REPLYING!

I will ignore him from now on tbh one shouldn't mock the afflicted

it's not actually me, lad

you keep spamming that image, stop it or I will filter you.

thank you based Scruton

What happened to the SLR, lad? My old man used to rave about it, the fucker was so powerful you could fix an attachment and use it to punch holes in tanks

He said he used to come away with massive black lesions down his shoulder from the recoil

Oh wait the SLR is the L1A1, sorry lad I'm dense
af

based qt tbh

My parents had sex. I was born…
I AM THE CONTRIBUTION!!!

FUCKING VAIN WOG TBH

Я знаю, что это не вы.

The Australian one was the best variation

👌🏻

WEW

Why are our nignogs so much better than America's?

Fighting Innawoods

More Geldof and Izzard please. It's just what leave needs. Lot of people are not happy with Geldofs behavior today, even remain are not happy. It's made them look ridiculous again.

What? Those were in their fucking thirties

They don't have the slavery chip on their shoulder?

The worst they got was being called jungle bunny or barred from a few pubs tbh.

My Ir*sh grandfather got worse than that, lol.

Retard.

Because you consume BBC propaganda and fail to look at crime statistics?

I'm starting with OKC and Amazon vouchers after referendum. Summer is almost here.

Life would be so easy as a woman.

I've smoked it four times in my life, tbh. All at uni.

While it made watching David Lynch's Dune amazing, I hated the way it completely fogged my brain. No desire to ever smoke it again. Prefer good old tobacco, it encourages testosterone production and gives you a nice concentration boost.

Noice.

Even his daughter left :^)

Weed was how I talked to girls.
Couldn't hold a conversation without smoking some weed since I'd just end up talking about shit she wasn't interested in.
After weed I was content just looking at her face natter on about bullshit.

Is there anywhere in Britain as bad as somewhere like Detroit?

Not saying they're perfect citizens enriching us with their lively dances and japes, but I'll take them over their American cousins.

tower hamlets maybe

It is super easy.

HuffPo BTFO
twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/742389666305822721

I didn't imply that you desperate twat :^)

We don't have a predominantly black city, but any predominantly black neighbourhoods are essentially Detroit-lite. Visit the enriched areas of London sometime.

wait is SA Russian??? How many here are secretly Russian?

I think that's why there's so many MtF trannies tbqh lads.

We are all KGB agents.

I'm not saying you did you fuck.

Considering what you responded to originally wasn't aimed at you perhaps you could use a little reading comprehension.

no lad, you're missing half of the conversation here

Good. Tweet her that she is welcome to come home.

Based Scruton. His documentary on the value of beauty crystallised my thoughts on why contemporary art is all shit perfectly.

No I saw all the talk about your job but I got exited for a moment

On the contrary my special friend, it's you who both decided to engage me despite and failed to follow the discourse. I'll save you further embarrassment and filter you now.

I lived in Brixton for a short while. Not gonna lie, it was a bit shit - then again, I can't decide what made it shitter, being surrounded by old rastas or the white millennial hipster cunts living there who treated those old rastas like amusing pets.

Why is everyone filtering in these threads so much lads?
Is everyone a fucking tumblrite now?

They're bullies, lad

twitter.com/wnwmy/status/743107662913667072 starts from here lad

Because Brit/pol/ has become shit post central.

The ones filtering? Or the ones being filtered?

Just seems like people are hiding away from any form of disagreement tbh.

The ones filtering obviously

Seems kind of pointless tbqh.

If that's directed at me you little pussy I filtered 557d16 because he was a dunce who didn't want to be elucidated. Would you rather we shit up the thread with the same arguments going back and forth? Fuck off you soft cunt. Filtered :^)

'ere m8 stop filtering people because of your delicate sensitivities and show me how I'm wrong.
I'm willing to change my mind when presented evidence you arrogant weapons grade bellend.

agreed tbh

Just do like me, lad, ignore them, and they will go away.

THEY'RE BOTH FILTERED BUT REPLIED ANYWAY!

I'm living on the edge lad.

There he goes with the smug self satisfaction about filtering people again.
Remind me how we're supposedly better than leftists again?

Now, lads, look at how I handle this bully. I will not give him any more (you)s, I will simply ignore him, and eventually he will go away.

Oh yeah lads how did the debates go yesterday? I missed them tbqh fam.

>3accbc AND 557d16 ARE STILL POSTING IN THEIR LITTLE AUTISTIC CIRCLE JERK LIKE THE PATHETIC BULLIES THEY ARE

LADS
Vid reated.

I need your advice. I have nude photos of a Labour advisor and recently he sent me his photo with Tony Blair. What are the best angles to run the story in the press? He is pro open borders, pro refugees, pro EU, and loves being my slave.

Be honest m8, are you autistic? When you get in an argument in real life do you just plug your ears and scream that they're bullies?
Pathetic tbqh familam.

He's not hurting my feelings. He's probing for weakness and won't find anything to attack. Keep ignoring him, lads.

Did that work for you in school, lad? Try to ignore the bully and he went away? Or did you just look weak and like a sperg when you kept silent as you were being called names, rather than quipping back? Did it stop them hitting you after school? I somehow doubt it. :^)

THEY'RE STILL POSTING!

post em for proof, fuck it lets out this cunt

Look at this post, lads. Another bully, they are desperate now. I do not validate anything they're saying as that would only make me open to further attacks. I keep ignoring them. Eventually they will get bored.

nice dubs

I'm only interested in the nudes. If you have Tony nudes post them too

Slave?

Lass? Lad?

Oh why WOULDN'T they fucking post lad?

I won't post them here. You have to trust me.

I'm in touch with relevant people.

LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE HAPPY TO KILL OUR INDUSTRY WITH TARIFFS BUT CAN'T IMPOSE THEM ON STRONG INDEPENDENT NEETS WHO DON'T NEED NO MUMMY LMAO

POST THE NUDES LAD

I can't help it lad. My mother was a whore and I watched her get dicked by strange men, including the odd paki here and there, from the closet when she put me in there and told me to keep quiet. All bullies probably experience something similar tbh.

I'm going to find you and cut you though. Sorry lad, can't help it.

No… Just a photo of my slave nude. Then a separate image of him and Tony Blair (both in suits).

Post them! Lad get the nude out, get the nudes, GET THE NUDES OUT FORT THE LADS!

Ignore him, lad. Without (you)s and attention he'll go away.

Are you making fun of me, lad?

Lad who the fuck are you

yeah i trust you, people on the internet never lie

i didn't even want to see them i just wanted some hope you could fuck over the remain campaign, but it turns out your a faggot instead

This is why. I'd like to be able to read the thread without scrolling past seventeen nonsensical posts between each solid one.

What in the actual fuck…

Right? It's getting spooky

Are you some kind of fucking homophobe lad?

NOT IN MY BRIT/POL/!

I just want to find out about the latest two debates lads.

The only proof you will get.

Anyone think this Geldof stunt had a Bullingdon feel to it?

Leaking them on the internet is the only hope lad. No newspaper is going to care about that because they're not le homophobic

lad its better than nothing i retract my earlier faggot comment for now but do something with this

Is this legit?

GREAT cover

I wish I could help lad

W-what in the Christ is wrong with southerners seriously, first you have child sex rings and now BDSM and gay shit…WHERE DOES IT END!!

AWAKE

Aye.

twitter.com/spectator/status/743081010095607809

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/world-spectator-backs-brexit/

Are you joking? Corbyn fucking Diane Flabbot became news.

Honestly you're just baiting for our interest because you got it all already planned out.
But good on you. I'll memorize you.

Pretty cover.

That's because they are high ranking members of the labour government. Post them here and we can do damage lad

I'm in touch with relevant papers and they are interested. Just thinking of the best angle for the story and this is where brit/pol could help. There isn't much we can pin on the guy.

Women are a meme tbh lads

Any political scandal will make headlines (especially so close to a referendum).

Fair enough I was wrong then fam. I can admit that unlike 557d16 tbh

Don't know what angle you could come from though. Homosexual rent boy at head of campaign with favouritism and corruption expected?

How the fuck could we help? Brit/pol/ helps those who help themselves.

Then learn whatever, women are lying snakes, they'll love anything

Protectionism only works when white nations do it and it's not pants on head retarded rates of protecitonism either. It's along the same ideas that Farage and Trump have.

It was protectionism (and maybe a bit of lobbying) which helped Britain crush India in the textile industry.

what papers user, i tend to stay way from them but i'll fuckin buy a copy to read that shit

faith restored

Kek all this salt ee4182 he's legitimately triggered, so sad.

You can pin your dick into him with pictures, which would be proof enough

We're here to work as a collective.

I'm off to the gym lads. Maybe some inspiration will come to me while lifting.

From his recent email. This is a guy who organizes the REMAIN side campaign nationally. Enjoy!

Mate if you are legit, I will buy a round in your honour

Good lad go make some mental and physical gainz.

oh god im going to be sick, keep it up user

How do we fix a rape culture there is no evidence of?

Ask him if his submissiveness is a motivation for him wanting to remain. Roleplay as an EU bureaucrat punishing him for withholding funds.

I'm not joking.

If you're an utter autist it won't help you anyway. It's an add on to normalscum if they can play the guitar a little. Just a gimmick they can brag about. Well my boyfriend can play the guitar. Can't tell you how many times when I used to be in a band I had women in pubs coming up to me all excited after a set and then by the end of the night they're bored of me or weirded out by something I've said.

If you just dropped it all off here, rest assured that it will get spread effectively.

Any of you fellas see these?
:archive.is/kRRHf
:archive.is/OxmlK
From the Guardian of all places.

Colleges obviously need more niggers and muslims in them to fix that little problem liberals have (having nothing to bitch about).

didn't expect priest cuck to come out in support of brexit

Wouldn't they just bitch about the lack of them being in there in the first place?
Diversity or somesuch shite.

Came as a surprise to me too lad.
Usually the Guardian would be shilling to remain surely?

Good suggestion! ta

557d16 IS A FAT FUCKING FANNY

Should we model our revolutionary army on this structure lad?

Do you think women would like this?

vocaroo.com/i/s02AQoYjdWEx

True.
We're too good for them, lad.
They wouldn't be able to handle us.

GET A NEW THREAD READY FOR QUESTION TIME WITH MICHAEL GOVE

godspeed user get some good gainz

NEW THREAD AND 557d16 IS NOT INVITED

Bit early lad it's 6PM on a Wednesday.

You are autistic as fuck.

Fixed it fo yo lad!

I don't really remember, but I don't think you asked for permission to save them.

REPORTED

its a special edition on at 6:45

3accbc FORGOT HE WAS FILTERED

all of what you posted would easily persuade any woman imo

thank you for the OC btw

Yeah, get your mum to duet with you tbh lad

faggots

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S USING MY PEPES

YOU ARE A FUCKING AUTIST

Leak to guido fawkes

Fug it is. Thanks for posting, user.

I HATE THIS GUY HE IS THE WORST BULLY

Take a break lad.

Stole your pepe

KILL YOURSELVES YOU FILTHY NEETS

Unfiltered you to steal that pepe which is the only one I haven't got lmao

GOING TO SEE ARE NIGE TONIGHT, LADS
Will let you know how it goes.

Reported

I think you meant (7) you go damn disgusting NEET

I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE

Justmake it now since these autists are here.

MUMMY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean the kike?

Worked for the romans lad.
Could well work for that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stole that one too

This place is more brit/politics/ than brit/politics/ tbh.

STOP STEALING OUR PEPES YOU NIGGER
I HOPE MUMMY SPANKS YOU

I would steal that one but I've already taken it

Wow NEETs sure do have a lot of time on their hands to act like spergs.

can you actually talk politics instead of spamming >muh mummy and stolen pepes?

ONLY NIGGERS STEAL PEPES

I WILL CLAIM THIS THREAD'S FINAL POST

Stole that rare Barth

those dubs.
You have a point though m8 I've been trying to find footage of yesterdays debates all thread.

yeah he's always writing about how bad christianity is and it needs to be more liberal etc.. while banging on constantly about his jewish heritage

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/04/the-jewish-ethnic-roots-of-anglican-canon-and-progressive-media-star-giles-fraser/

In the new thread lad :^)

I did not steal it, I am spreading the meme and he wants me to spread the barth meme.

rare pepe edition?

Stolen

link? cant find it on catalog becasue im a fanny

where lad

Doesn't exist yet fam.

I HOPE A FUCKNIG NIGGER RAPES YOUR MUMMY.

STOLEN

I'm glad the thread is about to be over

Where is that Pepe fam? Oh yeah, it's now in my rare and wonderful pepes file

NEETs need to be gassed

BNP

burger here, no condescension or sarcasm intended . but do yall really think you win the vote to exit?