White dude learns the hard way – 'don't make the black kids angry'

Reminder to around blacks, never relax.

Polite sage because we already know niggers are savages.

poor lil white boi

By being in the same space as a black person, he's a racist white supremacist hitler worshipper through and through. He deserves worse for breathing that poor innocent youth's air.

OP classic mistake, what you see there is something only resembling a white man.

It was pretty stupid to start yelling "Who went through my car?" when you aren't ready to defend yourself around nigs.

As always, only fighting if they outnumber someone weak 10-1

uhh…did that guy die?

NEVER RELAX

he was so cute :(

If you fight blacks, take them to the ground. They have no ground game.

Kill all niggers. Worthless species.

i'd had my phone stolen twice in highschool, it wasn't fucking happening that time.

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me. fool me three times, fuck the peace signs

What happened exactly?

If it's one on one, going to the ground with multiple attackers is suicide. Agree on them sucking on the ground.

Choose one

What is the [Grab] feature? How long has it been there and why have I missed it?

i got another phone stealing story, this one wasn't me but i saw it happen

lol

somebody find more info regarding the situation?

Won't see this in any news outlets even though if tables were turned we would never hear the end of it.
We really need to rope all these animals before it's too late.

Anyone notice the dead guy pisses himself at the end?

he looks dead tbh, total loss of control. that doesnt happen just from being knocked out

either dead or serious brain damage

this. people need to stop acting like cucks and realize they're in dangerous situations where relaxing is not an option.

i think most people instinctively tense up around blacks, but the problem is nobody wants to appear racist so they intentionally try to relax because getting sucker punched and killed by nigs is alpha and tolerant

Can't really argue with dem trips.

nigs are opportunist fighters which makes them unpredictable and dangerous. in a dangerous situation for them they will instantly take off running faster than you can snap your fingers, but if they see a really nice opportunity to attack they will go from 100% chill to suddenly sucker punching you, grabbing your shit, and running away. if they sucker punch you good and you fall down or are fucked up to the point where you can't fight back, they'll beat your ass until you're dead or knocked out

also, nigs really take pleasure in violence. not like an angry white dude getting the pleasure of beating up his enemy, but just happiness, real joyful glee, but sucker punching somebody and taking their shit, or just having fun stomping somebody's head until they die for fun cuz lol nigga he dead

I wait for the day that a polack becomes a president and the day of the rope will come true.

You're concern trolling is touching OP.

The fundamental issue is being armed at all times. If niggers or anyone else attacks you–defend yourself.

Jesus, I was not prepared for that.

That last fall to the pavement definitely killed him.

RIP, the horror is over now.

it's a civilizational disease and it's not just about relaxing around blacks, but relaxing around any unsavory characters. kids are being taught that "violence is never the solution" so they not only don't learn how to fight, they have an aversion to the idea of fighting and don't even consider it as an option.

their brain does the equivalent of burying your head in the sand, making them falsely believe they can resolve the conflict with reasoning and effectively blinding them to the true nature of the situation they're in. they fail to realize the other party has no intention of following reasonable discourse and end up getting punished for their willful ignorance, like the guy in the video.

ironically, the only way you can even hope to de-escalate such a situation is by signalling to your opponent your readiness to match his aggression. keeping your eyes on him, keeping him out of your personal space, standing in a way that is an effective fighting stance, ie. keeping your guard up signals to him you've read the situation properly and know exactly what he's up to. not relaxing can actually make your opponent second guess his decision to attack you as now there's a realistic chance you'll be ready for it and he can't easily win.

this is what "not relaxing" means and more people need to learn this shit.

The time of reckoning is nigh.

ALLER ÊRST LEBE ICH MIR WERDE

fake gold-painted i-Phone8 with the remote in your pocket
dindu sprints

click-boom

think you would ever get caught?

wie bitte?

i swear to god if i see you dirty language molester anywhere near german again i'm gonna rip out your vocal chords and force feed you your fucking fingers!

what a stupid name of the video. it starts half way in the fight, with the white dude laying on the ground already groggy, then he gets up and get knocked out again and hitting his head and, what it looks like, dies.

how do we know that he even did anything? he could just have walked on the road, chillin, when those two chimps showed up and hit him in the back of head for nothing. jesus the name triggered me more than the video tbh

It's the beginning to an old poem.

Also, it's in Old High German I believe, so I doubt you'd recognize a lot of it.

He's in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of nigs on a road. He said at the start "Who was in my car, was it one of you?" or some shit, obviously last night his car had been searched and he saw them as he was driving down the road, got out and asked. Filled with guilt, the only logical response from a ghetto ape like that was to lash out in anger, as a result, he's dead.

didn't notice that. now i feel bad.
after googling the palästinalied i must say it is actually really good.
thx

No way in hell did the dindus call an ambulance. I've never been in a situation like this but damn am I ready to fight for my life when I encounter a pack of them. I have come to the conclusion that the best solution is to pacify them with violence and leave the scene as they do never call the cops themselves so no worries getting caught.

Or you could have the greatest placater of them all! A bullet to the head!

check
check
check

Yeah, he is dead.

Dubs confirm another white murdered via chimpout.

RWDS when?

I piss niggers off all the time, it's a favorite pastime for me.

None of them fuck with the neo-nazi/skinhead whites.

Feels good man. All from triggering and intentionally pissing off niggers. Just don't relax, and be prepared to introduce niggers skulls to your boot heel.

Now. Start a vigilante group.

get her number faggot

THIS IS HOW MEME MAGICK WORKS
It puts an idea in brain susceptible to its manifestation
RWDS when? NOW user, right fucking now.
Find a close right wing guy and start making fires in rapefugee camps.
THE FIRE RISES

Is there any way for a poorfag to take up a martial art alone and at a minimal/zero cost? I already lift but it's obviously not enough.

I've thought of taking up either BJJ, Muay Thai or kickboxing but I'm not sure yet.

guide to fighting blacks:

1. Don't relax
2. Avoid them
3. If they try to accost you kill them with a firearm

This. I kept my head shaved for a while when I lived in Memphis, and if I went out in my leather jacket nigs jumped out of my way where ever I walked.

When I've got my shit in order I'll start looking for a wife. My parents fucked me over with their shit planning, I'm not going to do that to mine.

Until then I'm working on improving myself and my country.

The negro must be exterminated. There are no "based negroes", they are all a scourge that plagues the planet. If you say "deport them to Africa" and stop at that, you are a pathetic cucked individual. I don't want them in my home state of Montana, the continental US or any location or God's green earth. There is no homeland for the nigger while the white man rules the earth, their existence is predicated on the will of their superior masters. Where they reside, is merely a location that whites have no current need for. The nigger will receive no clemency, no quarter, and no safe harbour from the unrelenting and unabated doctrine of domination manifested by the will of Ayrian white supremacy.

Guide to fighting blacks:

Stop being a cowardly cuckold
Stop buying into the blacks are tough may-may
Knock the fuck out of the coal coloured cunts

Fucking Yanks, you wonder why people laugh at you when your reaction to seeing a white man beaten by a nigger is 'should have used a gun xD'.

It amazes me how desensitized millenials have become by kike media that they cannot recognize the clear signs of death when they see them.

Even the nigger filming knew he was dead. Are you dumber than a nigger?