Be me crazy attached beta orbiter

Pic related

Reasons to live?

just stop doing it

Stop living or stop being a beta?
It's like a desperate obsession attachment I don't know how to break. Almost like dependency

This

It isnt hard dickhead.

either one will be fine

Grab her by the pussy you fucking loser.

tell her that you can't be friends with her anymore, either you take her and make her yours or find someone else who will appreciate you

life is too short to waste time wondering if someone will see the value you see in yourself

if you're content with seeing yourself as nothing, then kill yourself. the last thing the planet needs is another waste of oxygen

Disgusting.

what you need to do is just keep pulling away. not huge and drastic or the line will snap, little by little withdraw. give her a bit of attention every now and then to keep her hooked. shift the relationship until you are the focus of it, then she will want to be with you.

the secret is to be her friend the entire time, don't think of her as a potential gf. girls love beta orbiter's because they feed their narcissism, take that away while still being present and she will try harder and harder to get your attention. keep going and she will want your approval and then keep going even more until she wants your dick.

its not even that complicated to pull off, just takes patience and discipline. i suggest beating one out each time before you hang out with her so your dick doesn't betray you and you can think more clearly.

Oh SHIT

Cut all contact with her and watch her squirm as cry as Chad and Tyrone break her heart.

THat sounds fun,

Admit it - you crave the status quo. If she turned up at your doorstep wearing only a smile you'd FREAK THE FUCK OUT and leap through a window to get away from her.

You don't want her. You want her to want you.

Don't worry OP you'll get her eventually, she'll have a mongrel child and won't look quite as good but if you hang around long enough she'll finally crack and allow you to provide for her.

You'll get the pleasure of financially supporting her, raising her brown children and if you behave correctly she might even let you stand in the corner and watch when she fucks Jamal. You'll have to wear a cage on your dick when she lets you watch though.

Seriously though from the short story you've given us she's fully aware that you're a beta and she's likely keeping you around for a later date. If you keep waiting around for her you deserve EVERYTHING that you get.

Your reasons are all the enjoyment you can get out of life when you start ignoring her and move on. Dive into hobbies, go to things around town, start lifting. If someome doesn't reciprocate your feelings, teach yourself that it is a unattractive quality.

Good god this is terrible advice. Move on and work on yourself, OP. Don't torture yourself for a piece of shit. How on earth does this strike you as a good relationship? Stop getting fooled by the crazy strong emotions of attachment you have. Those go away once you've found yourself having them for someone else, because you probably just have no perspective at this point.

Maybe OP should think twice before asking Holla Forums for advice?

Very true. I'm kinda sympathetic because I know I've been that blind before. Emotions on a first attraction like that are damn strong. It's easy to interally set those feelings up as some great romantic endeavor or tragic love tale like they have maybe seen in a movie or some chinese cartoon. Honestly just acknowledging how torturous it can be to chase a person like this or even end up in a relationship that is uneven is the best hope. But if you're coming to Holla Forums for advice, chances are you won't grasp that or don't value your own happiness and mental health.

I guess I'm just pissy about how much he is letting himself be worked over because I used to be that way. Thank goodness my wife is awesome as shit and we both actively show that we are crazy for each other.

It's not love user. She's using you. Do you really want to be raising your girlfriend's son?

well, if you can get over co dependency, atleast you can suffer on your own instead of at the hands of another! :))))))))))))

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCKLSAAAAFz REAYAR

THIS, THIS GUY RIGHT HERE GETS IT

It's addiction to The Chase

if she *actually* wanted to get to know you, you'd drop her so fucking fast you would forget her name!

Don't worry. As soon as she needs some cuck to raise Tyrone's baby, she'll be all over you. She'll still be fucking Tyrone, though.