Rule against triggering

Yesterday, I had an email from the school principal saying I had to show up (Or else I would be expelled) at his office for a certain day I had triggered female students.

Apparently I hugged a girl against her will.

Also about amount ago I shook someone hand and to her I jerked off and didn't wash my hand (Wich is obviously a joke).
I do not even remember that but that sound like something I would say.

I don't know what's worst, the fact that she believed me, or the fact that she took the time to go to the office and quote me.

Welcome to 1984. Are you ready for the third world war?

lol you stayed in school

You know what you must do

just tell the principal that you found her nudes on fb and hugging her seemed appropriate. as for the rest, they can't punish you for telling the truth. apoloigse and promise to wash your hands in future.

That's funny, but I already saw the principal.

So see them again.
Easy.

It's the suede-denim secret police, they've come for your uncool neice!

tell the bossman u r under the assumption of innocence. If shes got evidence, make her show it - otherwise its lies

or just tell him she raped u

Holy shit youre autistic by Holla Forums standards even

underageds get out, I don't care about your SJW experiences, post it to fucking reddit sodomite

As the only 12 years old boy in my college, I found this offensive.

Go, don't admit to anything, and forget about it. Get a job and save your money ASAP though, then this shit happens in the real world after you're 18 you need an instant $2,000 to lawyer up.

That's the world we live in: as a man you start with a handicap of the several thousand dollars you have to have on hand to protect yourself from claims of soggy knees.

If you make under 3k a year, the government assign you a free lawyer.

why wouldn't she

I hope you get fucked, sodomite

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".

Misleading photo

Stop socializing with girls. Just fuck the quiet ones.

==FUCKING KEK== I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore so i don't have to deal with autism ==THIS== bad.

GODDAMN IT JIM FIX YOUR SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you have to go back

No you're just a newfag.

Actually in a mandatory college.