Red pills and stress

They say ignorance is bliss.
But the constant news and politics is stressing me out to the point where I'm having anxiety attacks.
How does Holla Forums deal with the burden of truth?
Is it healthy to adopt a certain degree of apathy disguised as cynicism?

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Even negativity can be burned as energy. Use it to start writing, working out, learning, whatever it is you do to expend energy normally. Enhance yourself by doing constructive things that you enjoy.

This is also a good start. Try that and:
The Man Who Was Thursday, GK Chesterton
On Duties, Cicero
Ecclesiastes, Solomon
Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien

There is nothing new under the sun

Once you understand the biggest master plan worse than every video game mastermind plan imaginable, in real life, nothing much can suprise you anymore.

You know the narrative, and what will happen. There is then no reason to be suprised, only to work to stop it.

Yes, crippling depression and a condition called depressive realism are expected. I don't think and form if PTSD is expected unless this completely shatters your worldview.

If an anarchist went full fascist as a result they might be so completely in despair and destraught it could possibly form as rejection of society.

Generally, to ease your panic about things you can and cannot control, you can do tee so things.

1)Escape. Escapism in anything. This is admitting defeat in the most important century of humankind, sure, but if you can't hack it then remove yourself from the reality you can't unsee. Video games, movies, going into 100% nature, sex, anything. All but one of those has been manipulated or created by the kikes, so you may even just need to sleep a lot and work out a lot to have your mind on it as little as possible.

2) Confrontation and stoicism. Accept that this is actually reality, and work with us to make it great again™. It is an unbearably painful task, regardless of how jokingly we all are about things transgressing - it's our form of coping. We win by taking some very very extremely evil events and evil beings and making jokes, caricatures, cartoons, video games, everything.
will it be unbelievable difficult to the point you may consider suicide? Probably. But suffering makes us the best. Be the best.

The Hero with A Thousand Faces

The Power of Now

Don't be afraid, nothing is happening.

Look at it this way OP, it could be 1916 and your about to go over the top of a trench to be cut down by Machine Gun fire, knowing there is about a 90% chance you will die.

I'm often reminded of the Philosopher Camus when it comes to the current trajectory of our society. It's basically aburdism.

I'll try to keep this as bare bones as possible. The current trajectory, you see society, and you think that there's no chance of this being fixed. We're fucked. It's over. etc.

I want you to do me a favor. Accept it. Imagine the worst case scenario, let the anger and the depression wash over you until it doesn't make you anxious and scared anymore.

Now pick yourself up, and keep fighting it. It doesn't matter if its impossible, or that we're fighting a losing battle, because as long as we keep fighting, we have not yet lost. And there is such a thing as Pyrrhic Victory…when the winner loses so much that it might as well be a defeat. We can lose and still win.

Living well in a society beyond hope means accepting the hopelessness, and then fighting anyways.

Go read Camus, or watch The Grey. Good material for finding hope in hopelessness. Or at the very least, purpose.

I get something like that too as well, but I just can't watch TV anymore as all of the Australian news are all leftist or cultural marxist, pushing their agenda upon people who don't know any better.

I feel just like how the guy in They Live felt to an extent.

I can't take this anymore…

Slide.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

This is someone discussing current events

It's fine

Go away

Embrace adversity. Revel in the eternal struggle. Acknowledge that without strife there is no change, the source of all strength is the natural adaptation to hardship, and suffering is a consequence of this phenomenon. This understanding will not make things easier in and of itself, but it will create a mindset and perspective that quantifies the issue in a more bearable state.

you just need to get comfy, OP. Remember there is almost nothing you can do to influence the upcoming events :)

When the full happening happens, you are going to stop working. I wouldn't worry about all the philosophy anons are dropping, if you can't relax at will you are made of inferior genetics. Also likely a numale with a feminine inability to calm your tits.

I personally find all this good news for Trump very calming by itself.

I almost had an anxiety attack once, but then I decided to be relaxed and I didn't have it. Don't worry, I will take good care of the world after you have spazzed out and died.

r00d
OP is asking for help coping with waking up and you're making fun of him

Fuck off then, you're no use to anyone if you're reduced to a crying mess over some bad news.

I'm sorry you didn't like my help, let me try again.

Life is hard, for stupid people it is harder.

Why are you writing in the 3rd person? You know this board has IDs and I can see you are OP, right?

Once you get saved and learn that this world is doomed and that a better Earth is awaiting, then you can make peace with all the sickness and torment of this life.

Sometimes it's almost frightening with the ease with which I am able to laugh off what once used to fill me with rage. Imagine being in a zen-like state without all the "empty your mind" meditation, or "realigning your chi energies" navel-gazing bullshit.

psy user here. Your brain can't distinguish between rational news and immediate danger. For your brain an article about jews flooding countries with shitskins translates directly into an imminent bodily threat. Thus your body reacts with depression (cutting off libtard hormones), anxiety and increased hormone production. Another thing is, our brains are not able to work in the concept of "time". This means that history or future often translates into current reaction patterns. (e.g. seeing uncle hitler and good germany vs nowadays degeneracy).

The best method to counter negative fallout of rational influx of information is to train your brain how to interpret it, because our brain doesn't understand abstract logic (political happenings e.g.) when it comes to feelings, hormones and so on.

Training and honing your brain is achieved by translating potentially negative information into patterns your brain understands. Example, you read about niggers overtaking your country. You have to rationalize this information by differentiating it (logically: what happens, why does it happen, when does it happen) and then feeding the potential 'consequences' to your brain in the form of 'x is going to happen, but i don't want it to happen, therefore x must be done but right now i can't do x, so i have to do y, therefore everything is fine'.

Over and over again, until your brain learns not to process certain information directly into its current situational awareness/reaction processes.

This method is used in military for 'immunizing' vs cruelty of war or in classic clinic psychology to overcome certain traumas to prevent 'involuntary triggers'.

You're welcome. Now work on yourself and come back when you are a hardened nationalist. Until then don't whine.

you can always hurt people

Pussy

if recent news, events.. developments havent turned you into a beacon of smug then you dont belong here.

I get anxiety too. I think the origin is thinking too much about these things but it manifests itself as a fear of dying. For example if I feel an ache in the shoulder my brain immediately tells me it's my heart and I am going to die. To control it I do various things swimming eat more iron and vitamin D and whenever I start thinking death thoughts remind myself that I always tell myself and nothing ever happens. What also helps is being ok with dying. Like I said above I go swimming anxiety can be made productive through sports as it kinda gives you an urge to run. If all else fails just remove yourself for a few days and force yourself to be a good goy do relaxing things and sports perhaps even meditation. Don't take medication taking meds for everything is a form of defeatism you only need them if your life is in danger.

I've gone full circle.

Almost blue pill but with the lessons i've learned from the past few years. Anyone who continues choosing stress over healthy living are muppets.

not giving a shit =/= full circle.

More than a few times I've had to remind family members that they are being programmed to be Hillary Bots from watching Talmudvision. It's really noticeable when you don't watch the boob tube.

Bump. Fuck you.

This. Jesus is the best antidepressant out there.

Accept the reality. Stay good goyim or prepare to die fighting.

Being Christian, lifting, and watching cute anime girls.

Also, stop jerking off. Low test makes you feel shittier too.

Jerking is not lowering testosterone level.

Yes, it is. Jerk off everyday until your juice is clear and barely existent and then lift, then go two weeks without jerking and lift. Tell me there's no difference in energy.

You can quote me all kinds of "science" shit, but I'll take my own experience over it.

Get a Bose QuietComfort 25 headset. Silence is golden! Also exercise.

Hardship is where we, in the end, prosper. I'm in the process of soaking up as much historical, ideological and philosophical material as possible so that eventually, if it's not too late by then, I could effectively do my part in navigating us back towards the higher values. It may very well be a futile effort, but I don't mind, because I couldn't rest in peace unless I gave it my best shot.

interesting, thanks

I believe there was a study on this and only on day 7 is there a jump in testosterone, but day 8 returns to normal.

However, I can attest that no fap gives your more energy, drive and confidence, important things for lifting.

Christianity is the final redpill.

If your daughter gets raped, will you just laugh that off?
When your neighbors are converted by the sword or killed, will you just laugh that off?

Maybe God gave you the ability to feel rage for a reason, the key is discerning between righteous and false rage.

If you're here and keep coming back here, it means you're a natural cynic. Embrace it, you see life without the bullshit sugarcoating that people like to place over it.

As for dealing with all of this information bombardment? Recognize a couple of things: we live in the age of hyper-stimulation. With great luxury comes great responsibility.

Master it. You have no other choice. The vast majority of people could be using the internet for some productive means but instead opt to dick around on places like social media or clickbait websites that ultimately serve no greater purpose. It's going to be a challenge, but through mastering the seemingly infinite amount of distraction presented before you in today's day and age, you will be one step ahead of the rest.

And, yes, ignorance is bliss. You recognize this. Not knowing, not being attentive to the unfortunate realities of life, accepting a generalizing 'life is good' attitude, oh yes, it is absolutely blissful.

But know this: in this day and age, the individual who subjects himself to life's harsh truths, masters the information flow and does not yield to its otherwise inevitable overwhelm, will eventually claim their place at the top of the social hierarchy. Master yourself, master the information flow, become the judge of your domain and leave others wondering just how you do it.

We'll know your secret, though, mystery man.

Those poor fuckers.
Considering the conditions in those trenches, I expect death was a blessing.

Don't be a weirdo. You sound unstable.

Get a woman OP, they're the best medicine for the symptoms of redpill.

Give no fucks, better your body and self. Train hard so when the day comes it will be easy. Taking it easy on yourself now will only make the day hard when it decides to show up.

This is the worst post i've ever seen on Holla Forums.

Stay away from modern womyn, even the "redpilled" ones, hells, especialy the redpilled ones, i've dated some, and they were hands down as bad as crazy feminists.

Women will exploit your weaknesses and fears/desires as often as they can, and will leave you a pile of rubble after they get what they want.

If you mean "get a woman", as in, someone to fuck, and thats it, then i can agree, sex is a good stress-relief sometimes, but anything in regards to letting woman meddle with your head/finances/personal life/etc is a HUGE fucking mistake a lot of "newcomers" of the redpill commit.

Stay the fuck away from women, psycologicaly, or they WILL destroy you.

Its a sad truth, but a truth nonetheless, women in general have fallen too far off the deep end, and to be honest, they wont fix themselves anytime soon.

Go back to >>>/mgtow/ weakling, if you can't handle or get a fine woman, that doesn't mean they are all corrupted sluts. The only positive outcome of your defeatist cult is that you won't pass on your weak genes.

Continue down the rabbit hole until you think you cant anymore and you panic. Dig into the occult and you will go into shock one day, but everything will just make sense. You haven't found the truth until you start chipping away at every thought you have and every construct you see; I don't mean the lefty bullshit, patriarchy, all that make believe stuff, you will get to the point where you understand the primitive man and why they thought up all of these ideologies and religions. You haven't found the truth until you start to think like a snake; the truth is not supposed to make you happy, the human mind was not meant to comprehend or think of things outside of the immediate environment, globalism and the chaos it brings will always leave a bitter taste for those searching for the truth.

Give up hope on humanity as a whole. The only person you can truly trust and save is yourself, and even then you need to recognise that you're subject to influence. Invest in yourself and not to quote a bean eatting hippie be the change you want to see in the world.

Kill yourself, retard.

depressed?
take (((anti depressants))), go… I mean guys.

Actualy i have passed my genes, twice, and paid alimony both times, my kids grew up with their mom due to court, i went bakrupt for almost 4 years because of it and at one point had to sleep on the street, before renting a shack on the bad part of town.

But thanks for the advice, you changed my mind with those wise words.

This is why the purple pill exists.

Let's say I believe your pasta story I've seen posted a couple of times here. How is telling people not to breed because all women are supposed to be sluts a solution? Faggots like you are saying that women who get raped by shitskins are sluts anyway and shouldn't be protected.
You people disgust me.

Jog/run for 15 minutes. The chemicals will snap you out of it, so you can focus on the things that matter, rather than focus on dread.

Read my post, did i tell anyone not to breed? I said stay the fuck away from women psycologicaly, dont let them into your head/finances.

You seem so worried about other people having kids, why dont you go do it and then come here to tell me how that turns out?

If you think you can zerg withe births to way elections you are sorely mistaken. The education system (wich nobody can truly escape from if they want to change society) will turn your kids into zogbots. Why? Because your retard of an ex-wife will take them away from you and put them into indoctrination camps called state schools, regardless of what you think or what she portrayed herself as (mine pretended to be "conservative" when we started dating, that mask fell soon enough, but it was too late, i already had her preggo at that point.

Nigga, stop trying to convince people to commit terrible mistakes and ruin their lives because you think it will save the white race 50 years from now, it wont. Even if everything was perfect and wymyn started shitting kids like a popcorn machine, we would still be far behind mudslimes and asians, not to mention the whole populace of africa, wich is being imported into our countries daily.

As for protecting women? Why would anyone sane do that, have women protected men when the call for them was made? No they threw us under the bus, and destroyed everything we built so she could go sleep with jamal before getting her alimony paycheck.

Best to let them die, they are sluts, the ones who arent will survive, and those we need to protect, a good woman will be fine, and you know why? Because they dont go to parties with their friends muhammad and salim. As strange as it may sound, the world fixes itself slowly, and we dont even have to actively punish them, since the mudslimes will do that regardless of our wishes.

This "hurr durr we must protect womyn" brainwashing is retarded, they dont WANT TO BE PROTECTED, THEY WANT TO DO SHIT AND NOT BE RESPONSIBLE, THATS IT.

But go ahead, go to the streets play whiteknight against a muslim gang of 15 armed with knives so Amy can keep safely blogging in her upper-class apartment about how whites are horrible, islamophobia is a disease, and how feminism will fix everything.

Go ahead, go fucking ahead.

I fucking dare you.

Have you ever slept on the street son, do you know how humiliating it feels? Do you have any fucking idea what you are talking about?

Do what my father did to my mother.

Revenge.

Revenge is natural, it is good, it gives you the feeling of reward.

Women who screw you over need to understand there are repercussions for their actions.

Fuck MGTOW, this is called being a man.

Revenge is great. Revenge is good. Revenge is human.

The reason i dont do anything is beacuseof my kids, they already have problems enough without having to explain to their friends why dad did bad things to mommy.

But i believe in karma tho, last year she broke an arm in a car accident (womyn driving), so i guess thats something, at least

so you know how bad things are, now imagine you they would be just as bad, but you wouldn't know. Which one is worse? And that was the way it was before the redpill

Take a break from Holla Forums sometimes, consider taking walks in nature or meditating, start getting fit, that will help you manage your stress and uses all the negativity as a fuel for growth.

After a while with the redpill you will be stronger and better than before

t. suicidal user that actually has something to live for for the first time in my life since getting redpilled, I am actually less depressed now, than before I knew about everything

videogames and animu
search for "healing anime" it really feels like the world is a bit less rotten when you watch some

You have no idea what you are talking about, if you want to have kids, do it intelligently. You are young, and from what you posted, probably dont have any kids.

Now do a mental exercise:

Try, if you can, to hypotetycaly put yourself in my position, as if you went through what i have, but on top of that, add this factor, watch hopelessly as your kids grow up being taught to act like imbeciles, its heartbraking.

I reafirm my statement, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, its a horrible life you have not experienced, and thus, should not be trying to convince others to do that instead of you.

How very brave to trick others into a trap so that you dont have to. What an asset to whites you are.

No thanks, I'm a cynic but I'm not a genetic dead end. I understand the risks and exercise caution accordingly, but that doesn't mean I won't breed.

I have experienced it, I'm from a broken home. My mother is an imbecile and imparted no wisdom. That's what I've used Holla Forums for.

Dude, it was you who started talking about breeding, i didint tell the OP to not have kids, i said DONT LET WOMEN CONTROL YOUR HEAD/FINANCES.

Jesus christ dude, learn to fukken read.

I think I know why you slept on the street now

Bumping a slide thread :°)

Absolute best is Non Non Biyori. My opinion, of course.

What you said translated into not getting married, user. Everyone detected that. That's degenerate.

Getting married does not mean letting women control you. Quite the opposite.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

story time user?

Christians that like anime are a-okay in my book.

This is why I don't live in the same country as the women I decided to knock up.

You see I don't have this problem with crazy women when they're trapped on an island on the otherside of the ocean.

I'm not sure what it implies for me that nofap doesn't give me energy. It gives me withdrawal with the same symptoms a heroin addict exhibits.

It's not the best.

I get extremely low energy when I fap. When I don't fap I need to do some draining exercise or I'm almost fucking the wall.

Low energy over what timespan? There's a flush of chemicals that tells you to go to sleep right after, so that's normal. Do you mean chronic exhaustion long-term?

I have chronic exhaustion anyways. I sleep 12-16 hours a day. It's crippling, but doctors have no idea what the fuck.

Then why are you weighing in on this then?

Both. The urge to fap just wins when the amount of things I have to do is less than immediate energy sprouting.

Typically I sleep 11-12 hours a day and feel tired whole day aswell. On no fap I sleep a lot aswell, but feel like I need to be constantly moving and exerting strenght after 6-7 days.

Try doing a no fap won't cost you much more than 8-10 days. Probably won't fix your sleeps but will give you more immediate energy.

I'm just spitballing because I have no idea what the fuck either.

When conventional knowledge fails, with surprising regularity you can find a non-sequitur answer by some user who happens to know something about it.

You guys are missing the point of what i said entirely.

The thing you dont seem to understand, is that is not our choice, its not our decision that matters, you guys seem to be so caugh up with your breeding thing you didint pay attention to my post.

And yes, i think marriage is a terrible idea nowdays, as for that bible verse, its all fine and dandy, but try to put that into practice, will ya? How long do you think it will take for armed men with masks to show up at your house after a fight? We dont live on ancient israel user, we live in modern gomorrah.

Marriage is a terrible idea, and so is raising kids in western society.

If you want to, then take some fucking wisdom from my case, and do it smartly, wait until you are mature and prepared enough, and with a backup plan, in case things go wrong, because there is a huge chance they will.

Did you even take a look at what OP asked, and what they answered?

Hey guys, i'am feeling depressed with the world.

OH FIND A WOMYN SHE'L FIX IT FOR YA.

In what world is that not terrible advise?

You can quote the bible all day, that wont stop women from filling alimony requests just to destroy your life, believe me.

The ONE exception is if you find a redpilled VIRGIN girl, in that case i believe things could work out, but good luck with finding her.

This "hurr durr marriage is great you just need a gurl OP" is a blatant lie and you know it, you just say it because you think it will "save" the white race. It wont, as i said previously. There are options for saving the white race that DONT require you to turn your life into a mental prison, or your body into a womans punching bag, every white male's life is precious, and no, i dont believe it wise to ruin yourself for western women in any capacity.

Also remember, if a happening ever happens, we will need EVERY SINGLE white male to fight, in some way or another. Throwing your life, your dreams, your everything away so that we can have the priviledge of being stomped by womyn for next 100 years too? No thanks.

Let the muzzies kill them, they asked for it, we can clean the mess later, as we always do.

The good ones will be safe, at home, i'am not sure why you are so vocal about defending whores and prostitues who stab us in the back repeatedly, and given the chance, would kill us if they could. Women thing men are disposable, and as of now, we are. Thats what we need to change, and it will take patience. Let the women put their hands in the fire, only then they will realize it burns.

Whites wont die out because muslims are killing coalburners, are you insane, if anything, we should let them do it, if they want to dirty their hands against those who are trying to destroy us, why the fuck would anyone have a duty to stop them?

Havent white men bled enugh for the women who betrayed them? What you are asking is too much, too late, modern women set their destiny in stone, and we, with what little strenght and resources are left to us, could not save them even IF we wanted to.

Let them die, let all the whores die, its about time history tasted the blood of the liars, instead of the honourable.

The women who survive, would be the fittest, the ones WORTH our protection, because they could be taugh from a young age what is required of THEM for that protection, we dont need to kill/enslave/destroy anything, just let history run its course, and restart later, trying to have wester society go on as it stands now is a fucking joke, and anyone on Holla Forums who would sacrifice themselves for this status quo is a complete idiot.

Learn patience, and have some foresight OP, dont throw yourself away for women, they dont want it and they dont deserve it.

Or not, go whiteknight and get killed by a nigger while being called a rapist by the person you were trying to defend, its gona be hilarious.

good luck in any case, its your life.

Come on man. We have enough people tearing us down. OP may be a fag but learning how to cope with everything is certainly not an easy task.

I think after day 7 when test goes back to baseline, it is because a feedback loop. This return to baseline is also accompanied by an increase in androgen receptor density. This may be the mechanism that lowers the test back to baseline it's binding to receptors

This is the intention, and why deflowering such without marriage is also very degenerate because you are cucking another marriage-seeking man out of a potentially decent wife.

A wife is the answer to such desire. Not that it's an easy task, but that is the correct outlet.

Maybe the way you do it, Schlomo.

Stop drinking. Deal with the 'red-pill emotions' enough and you'll understand and gain control over them. You'll begin to see emotions for what they are. They are simply affect heuristics evolved when we were still little rodent-like shits literal eons ago. They're lesser brain functions but can be useful. So use them. Don't drown them out with endogenous chemicals.

Since you bothered to write such a long post, here's a tip for curiosity at least:

See Tokugawa Shogunate famous quotes (winner of Japan long civil war period).

Realest redpill is when you realise you never should have trusted anything the Jew said including the claim that they are the judean tribe of Jacob Israel, then you realise the only pure race left is the white race hmmm wonder where the scattered 12 tribes went, I wonder why Julius Caesar said the Phoenicians were blond and fair skinned, I wonder why Israel and Egypt hide the history of their regions and claim dragging up a Phoenician ship from their coasts will be considered an act of terrorism. Whatever could they be hiding?

Refreshingly good post, classic old Holla Forums.
Just drop the whole "soldier preparing for muh day of the rope" spiel and you'll be fine. We're not in a boot camp and we don't need to be kikes to each other over it, or anything else. Pay no mind to people trying to use your rage to turn you into their servant, women or otherwise. Throwing yourself into the machine isn't going to do jack shit to weaken it. The machine has to be starved. Be vigilant when anyone uses the words "real man", or synonymous ones. You have a working bullshit detector, use it.

I can empty a gun faster than these mudslimes can breed. Problem solved.

The last six months I've almost completely stopped being a faggot who gets depressed. Do you know how?

I channel the rage into explosive workouts. Feels good, mang. I'm strong as fuck now and feel a lot more alpha. And guess what? When I feel a hint of despair I remind myself not to be a little bitch and it works!

Of course, the news get to me. But there is no more that dread or despair.

-fix your diet
-do weightlifting
-reduce your ejaculation frequency
-stop all drugs and alcohol

It will change everything. Also, limit your exposure to estrogenic compounds. It makes you act less like a bitch.

If you eat shit and drink alcohol or do drugs, everything will make you feel more like shit because you are estrogenizing your body.

People who do that usually do very little physical activity too, which makes matters worse.

Get your shit together, OP. Clean your life up and you'll deal with it much better.

14/88

This.
Lifting weights can do tons of good, i also know that vitamins can help depression a lot.
(depression states can be caused by shortage of vitamins)
I know how do you feel, sometimes i just want to smash Soros' and all the kosher politicians' heads with my bare hands XD
My advice, apart from working out and vitamins, is to limit your exposition to these bad news.
Browse Holla Forums not daily, but every 2-3 days, don't watch TV (at all), read some books, run and if possible move on the countryside, areas far from the city tend to be far less infected and your mood will certainly benefit from it.
Godspeed user, our battle hasn't even began.