So what does Holla Forums think of native americans?

so what does Holla Forums think of native americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fire water guzzling corn monkeys?
They should shut the fuck up about being wiped out and be grateful we left enough of them alive to bitch.

i think you have a pretty good point
not gonna lie

savages. Which isn't bad, we could use more savagery. America suffers from an excess of "civilization"

I've never met one who wasn't either a drunkie or a junkie or a prostitute

their basically rednecks

Prepare to see many more of them as the libtards get more power.

This video from Stefan Molyneux does a great job explaining the truth about the "genocide"
youtu.be/WNHKDJzgqJg
Webm also related.

lol wot
they are a dying race. no way you'll see them. not talking about the spic mix

We stole this land fair and square. If they want it back, they can steal it back.

Primitives that didn't even invent the wheel.

the only thing innovative of you is your sodomitery

Did your English teacher hang himself?

have you sucked your moms cock today yet?

They are not native Americans. They came from Asia across an ice bridge.

The American Indian was not a peaceful loving simpleton living in harmony with nature. They were blood thirsty savages who committed genocide and practiced slavery.

Every time I see that stupid "When you Europeans going to leave?" meme I always reply with "As soon as you give back all that techology and get back into that wigwams" Also Europeans played by their rules and won. It's not our fault they were too busy rubbing fish on their corn to invent guns.

you mean like every other human civilization?

lol but true
lol again, good play, sir

Plus, there is actual evidence that most Indians died from disease, not being killed by the White Man; also, there is evidence that much of said disease was actually brought by seals, and not the White Man.
ha

both redskins and american settlers were
one lot just happened to be there first

They prefer American Indians, the "native american" shit is a term from the PC camp to establish the country as theirs for the purposes of reparations.
Indian means gods people and was used with respect for the native peoples by the original settlers.
Although, it doesn't really matter but use of "specific terminology" is just a symptom of marxist brainwashing, something of which we should all be wary.

I like how they set the ethnicity bar really low. I look white as fuck but claim Latino on all my paperwork and whenever I'm asked about it I say if 1/256 is all it takes to qualify as native than 1/2 should mean I'm fucking Latino give me my scholarship.
Though really, every native american I've interacted with has been really cool, one of which was a really great friend until she moved away when she transferred to a different college

ackchyshully

nobody stole anything.

I hope you're a britbong.

I'm American. We stole that shit from the Brits who pretty much stole it from the Injuns, that's theft by proxy.

Yeah, but the "by proxy" thing can go on forever if you go back far enough. The Brits stole it from the injuns directly, which was the point. Then we got it off the Brits, with help from the cheese eaters.

I like the ones who have a pro-European or at least balanced view of American history

The SJW ones who unironically wish white men never came, can be dismissed

if whitemen had discovered america in 1700 and become independent in 1870, native americans would survive in large numbers, niggers would be scarce and latinos would live in the jungle. whitey would live in fear with his gunz behind a stockade anyway. he seems not to know better.

vomit