Just found out I'm the laughing stock of my wife's family, what should I do now Holla Forums?

Just found out I'm the laughing stock of my wife's family, what should I do now Holla Forums?

Kill self

call in a hostage situation and say there's a man with five guns and a bomb have them swatted when you're not around

summon a demon to kill them

Always an option, I know

impregnate her and turn their laughter into sorrow.

Whatever, *she's* the one that married *you*. Her family is laughing at your both.

This is strangely heartwarming

You know what you must do.

including your wife's son?

Lock them in a room and beat the shit out of them with your cock.

Why are they laughing at you OP?

Don't allow her to see them again. Cut them off.

Learn an instrument, dumb people are always impressed by a piece of wood's ability to rapidly compress air.

Turn their laughter into sympathy by saying someone close to you has cancer, but you didn't want to say anything before because you thought they were all ashamed of you.

As they start to lay it on thick with the sympathy, enjoy it for a few weeks before announcing that said person is now cured, thanks only to your miraculous semen. Inform them that their in-law in fact has a cancer curing cock.

Start grabbing them by the pussy.

Im a fool, or have foolish opinions.

laughed at and mocked a lot

stop sharing your opinions
avoid people who cant handle opinons

Isolationism?

Sounds good

please clarify. What specific "foolish opinions" are you accused of having? This could be something much worse, OP.

stop visiting them and leave your wife if she has a problem with that, also grow a pair and tell them where they can shove their opinion

You should tell us WHY they laugh at you.

It would be irresponsible to tell you anything before knowing what exactly you are or have done to potentially earn their laughter. Maybe you deserve it? Tell me, and I'll tell you.

thats what I do

Trips demand action!

Apparently its in general.

The most recent example is that we are planning a trip to another country, as this is being done she states ideas for what to do. Examples are, skiing, hiking, biking. I told her "those are things we can do here, why not save us a trip and do those things here or go to that place and actually experience the place and different culture.

Apparently I have missed the point and this warranted me being yelled at and mocked. The point of traveling is to ACTUALLY TRAVEL, learn about what makes them and us unique and enjoy it there. She just wants to do "cool things in a cool location" and I am fine with that. But actually doing unique cultural experience is bad apparently.

No I am not misunderstanding, nor is she

We are talking about new Zealand so not a nigger country or anything, and all she wants to do is "go zip-lining and stuff."

And I am worth laughing at for thinking "we can do that here in our country and state, give me a better reason to leave home and spend a ton of cash"

Oh mein gott

nah they're fucking cunts, and it should be obvious enough

I feel like one can only be a laughingstock if that person isn't intimidating. They feel like they can laugh at you and get away with it.

Just establish your authority, user

sounds pretty reasonable to me tbh

Just scream at them and send boxes of shit wrapped up nicely ever christmas

you are in the right, they are retarded. Stop visiting them.

They are fucking cunts, and total sodomites to. I mean picking a place to go is fine, doing "cool stuff like zip-lining" is fine, but at least show me a little something more! This is a fantastic opportunity and they just want to be horrible stereotypical American sodomites.

Poo poo presents, what will the pee pee be used for?

Hang on a second, I just said sodomites and it turned into sodomites

what the fuck is that sodomite filtering now?

oh

fagg0t is now a bad word or something

He's probably just fucking around, like that time he made Holla Forums into /jp/.

Probably

Become the laughing stock of your wife's son's family

People who want to do that stuff are also the people who want to go on cruises, but still have the gall to say that they have been to X number of countries just because their ship went to a port there. Take your wife and go on your own vacation. Don't go on a cruise, they suck serious ass.

She even said she wants to go on a cruise

It took all the effort I had to basically tell her "please dont put us in a hotel boat that we cant leave unless we drown to death"

You married a stacy fam. Theres your problem

F

Now that respects are paid, I will say that if you are forced to cruise, do it on an actual sailing vessel. Much smaller, and so the ports you can visit are also much more quaint and have less of the sodomitery found in the tourist hotspots. Try doing that, showing her that there is more to be done and to see than what the guidebook shows, and then maybe she'll be open to join you on your Alpine hitchhiking adventure.

Shes never been like this, until its a vacation

Ill consider that, but for now I am doing research on New Zealand showing her how to actually have unique fun and memories

that'll teach her to laugh at you

this breed of richfag has no alternative

every fucking sentence is a lie and when you point out the elephant in the room they act like you attacked them

if you take their words for face value they act illogically, but if you ignore everything they say and judge based on action, they are perfectly rational

and incredibly selfish

they pack together with their lies and self-service with no end in sight, supporting each other's lies

you have no alternative OP
kill them all

Slap your wife in her bitch mouth and fuck her in the ass.

It's time to consider… just who is the Alpha male on the household.

It's not 2007 anymore user