So I heard there's a mod shortage on Holla Forums

So I heard there's a mod shortage on Holla Forums

Where would I go if I actually unironically wanted to be a mod?

I'm getting a distinct newfag feeling.

sage negated

LITERALLY WHY

I'm getting a distinct newfag feeling.

besides being ircfagging your way to the top over the course of months. not all of us are autistic enough to do that Batman

Oh I now understand your question. I don't think there's another way. But I also get the impression that if you act like you really give a shit you don't really need to be an ircfag.

I-I really give a shit!

Anine thread post anine

irc

fucking basic ass weebshitter

anine~

downhill fast.

Where would I go? Or where would Holla Forums go?

hell in all fields

you too

my first decree would that everybody that uses the tilde character be banned

classy subjunctive user. did you copy/paste that?

srsly. Holla Forums is over moderated as it is. leave batturd to do it on his own. someone will sue him soon enough, then will be the time for a coup d'état.

please kill yourself you filthy human waste of breathe

once you become mod, you will do some shit that only you and your 4chan refugees would think that is funny. please do us all a favor and kill yourself.

What? Do you have autism?

Imagine being this guy^
Imagine how hard he must be constantly sperging out every minute of his daily life

do you think your opinion matters on the internet? these are facts you god damn ape nigger.

you're on here shitposting with us too.

do you not have anything better to do in your life than this

I mean I know underages have a lot of free time in their hands but come on

i fucking hate this place

when 2 autists get into a fight

Best thread on Holla Forums for days tbh

Batautist, make this man a mod.

do you even /newsplus/?
Get a nice clean car and a top quality Cockpump courtesy of NT Technology. Sniff ass and get paid for it!

Still waiting on that .webm of Jim talking about used cars.

I don't know I found that hilarious.

I didn't now he was able to?

Have you not heard of ThePiss? Jim has a show all about politics and piss and there's a screencap from it where he declares used cars are his passion, supposedly. I've only heard of it from other Anons so I'm probably being lied to about him talking about used cars.

You are not! Just click on any /newsplus/ documentary to learn the truth. Your cock will up to double in size with just one or two purchases. (clinically tested by Quezon city Meth Labs.)

Do you have the one where he talks about used cars?

I have all of them, including his time-out in Cambodia.

Please fill out this application.

Thanks.

As a general rule of thumb I almost never accept IRC frequenters as mod. They're fags.

choose one