Be me

that hurt to read

is this pasta?

Clearly you had a long hug, great, you got out of that earlier nextflix fuck up, but then you went right back onto 'muh dik'

goodbye op

you'll be ok op

Haha OP you're retarded.

no you won't

5/5 joke :DD

Op, for your sake I hope you're kidding. If not, I hope she thought it was cute. But if neither of those are the case, I sincerely suggest killing yourself. Because she's gonna tell EVERYBODY that you had the chance to get some, and you just told her you had a boner as she was leaving the car.

Thank mr. Boner!

We know it's about you this is unnecessary

holy kek OP

thanks for the laugh

Are you new?
8ch and 4ch has always used
before a story.

What the fuck, OP.

That's nice OP, I got a good one as well.

Did the people at the party start applauding as well?

The cool dudes name?
Albert Einstein.

No, we havent. That's a reddit invention because people don't understand implications and context.

i literally don't recall seeing it until after the cancer swarm of 11/12

gb2digg tbh lad

Oh please m8.
I've been on 4ch since 2003 and we've always used that.

That post was goon quality!

women don't understand comedy…

it is now.

At first I cringed.
And then I was mad that you were cool dude.
And then I remembered you kissed another guy in the story.

sodomite.

You made me sad, they are no college age girls who aren't whores

fuck op you goofed

I'm so sorry that you think this. There are, user, I personally guarantee it - they don't go to parties, don't talk to their classmates, come straight from home and go straight to home before and after class. You don't meet good women by partying/clubbing/drinking, generally. Good women aren't those who take so much dick that you need to go hunting them to have a chance with them. Really, a decent girl is more likely to be doing the hunting.

What did OP mean by this?

We were just goofing around, it was fun!

Holy mother of god, the beta meter is over 9000%.

I've never seen an oldfag who's had 13 years of experience with any chan. Stop bluffing user.

M8 never date a girl that's into anime.
There are three categories of them, and only one of them is a good one, so by dating one you're going against the odds of her being any good.

This is the one you're going for. They are hard to spot since they look and act like a normal person. They don't associate with autists and assburgers who watch that shit since she actually has a social life.
She really likes anime, which means that something is deeply wrong with her. It might be for escapism or maybe she's just into that thing as a phase, either way steer clear because her avid fandom is just a symptom of underlying issues which doesn't come written on the packet of arrival. They buy shirts, posters and other phenaphenalia to express their "uniqueness" to people around them. The "cool" ones in this group are satisfied with being a big fish in a small pond, "the queen of nerds" so to say.
Now these girls you can spot from a mile away in heavy rain.
They are the absolute craziest, most fucking terrible people you'll ever meet. They listen to vocaloid, have "husbandos" and associate in a group of 3 or 4 girls who are into the same kind of thing. One of these are okay-looking at worst, no exception. These are the girls that listen to J-POP, want to move to Japan because "they feel like they belong in that culture", study Japanese, give up after a few weeks and then tell everyone they speak it fluently. These are the kind of girls who have serious problems. Anime for them is a form of extreme escapism from very serious issues. They might be depressed, mentally ill or are so fucking miserable that they come up with some story to themselves that on the other side of the pacific there is a land where people are nice and cute and boys are nice and cute and school is cool and they get to wear uniforms and they can live in an land of perpetual peace and happiness where they are too busy with going on cooky adventures with their group of high-school sleuths to be worried about real life stuff. Needless to say you don't want to deal with this.

I understand that it's fun to have the same hobby as your GF, but honestly, it's sometimes just as good as finding a decent girl who just tolerates your weird fucking tastes.

Man, Gaki No Tsukai is the best.

Underrated post.