Why did god make women evil?

Why did god make all women evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psr0PFh94uU
leekyforums.com/thread/4364951/miscellaneous/repost-with-archive-link-feminist-from-hell.html
twitter.com/JaynieMarie
instagram.com/seejaynego
facebook.com/JaynieMarie7
facebook.com/SeeJayneEvents
linkedin.com/in/jayneherring
about.me/Jayne
plus.google.com/ JayneChobotHerring
legacy.com/obituaries/readingeagle/obituary.aspx?pid=166293691
ashleyberges.com/radioshow/the-truth-about-miscarriage/
ocmomnetwork.com/members/JayneHerring
moveableappetency.blogspot.com
bisnow.com/tags/gar-herring
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073762642645577&set=a.130921376929713.17008.100000355536329&type=3
facebook.com/JaynieMarie7/videos/10156797326355433/
twitter.com/MGHerringGroup
facebook.com/TheMGHGroup
change.org/p/save-the-fairview-beach-courts/u/16016126
guhnoo.org/misc/Jayne_Chobot_Herring
freech.net/jayne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To test us.

Truly we have a cruel God who only toys with us sad puny mortals…

To guide us to the waifus

he didn't. They do what they do, because nature doesn't do what is good, only what works
sexbots/VR wife, and robowombs, are and always have been our only hope if you want to break free from what nature got us into

Stop looking to a magic jew in the sky for answers.

Females evolved to only respect alpha males. Stop being a pussy and be a man.

beta detected

women don't respect us…

This

And they sure do. But only in a physical sense

Perhaps YOU are evil?

Yeah, ever think about that, like, you know, maybe you're the thing you hate?

Whoa.

Who the fuck is "us"? You and your fellow pussies?

This. We get the mates we deserve. Evil men get good wives and good men get evil ones.

I've noticed this. Why is this the case? Does evil and good belong together?

You can believe in god and not believe in any mainstream version of god. If you think the idea of god is a jewish creation and therefor discredited then they've won.

To keep men honest and connected. Men all have that one thing in common, evil woman at some point breaking their hearts. Be it a girlfriend whose found someone else, a unloving mother or a vengeful daughter. We only seem to remember the evil when it bears it face but we all know the feeling of having our hearts ripped out & if you don't you're not a man yet or you have never found love.

Also by "god" I really meant nature. I forgot this place is still infested with closed-minded 14 yr old atheists who think it's cool to be a "rebel".

*tips /cringe*

*tips menorah*

*tips black metal*

He didn't because god doesn't exist

getting dangerously euphoric in here

what is Manuelito's problem? it's a completely understandable request

darwinism

you have to earn respect, user.

this
get a nice, clean used car and a dick pump from racequeen, inc. look at the respect Jim commands among women!

Earn respect from a woman? If she doesn't respect from first sight then isn't it useless? I always assumed it had to be cemented the second she lays eyes on any male, If not it's an uphill battle that is impossible to conquer.

Women aren't evil, they're frustrated because men don't care about them. Just like women don't care about men.

They just toy around with your dumb ass when they're young and good looking. When they're old and ugly (past 25-30 really), they just look for a man who'll give them more luxury than their peers (who are all women, no exception).

Then they get bored because they worked on their manicures and lipstick all their life, instead of on their personality. So they divorce or look for a lover on the side.

cuck confirmed

God is an incestuous flaming queer who wanted to see his son get stripped and nailed by Roman soldiers.

I was around my first attractive women in weeks. She was at that ripe age but looked like a standard dumb cunt. Got a huge adrenal rush. Maybe I was intimidated. Nah. Couldn't talk properly, had to leave the situation (she arrived with a contractor doing work for me). Didn't even bother to figure out who the bitch (could of been his daughter for all I know) was and what the fuck she was doing on my property, because I only had the urge to gtfo or kill her male guardian. I'm still shaky hours later. I think I've tapped into my primal maleness.

He didn't.

Evil has malevolent intent behind it.

Women are just fickle, vain, mischievous, gullible and impressionable.

Would you call a dog "evil" for cocking its leg on things, destroying furniture and sniffing people's crotches?

Of course not, it's just being what it is.

Woman was created from Man. She is inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=psr0PFh94uU

I am not a theologian, I don't know about the tree of knowledge of good and evil, or if the god held Adam responsible or something, and pretty much anything in the book, but I doubt your God made women evil. I would guess he just made them very different in a way some don't understand, but I do think they tend to be evil more often than males. Not too much more evil than males, but significantly so.
Just throwing in my two cents, and shitposting.

Only, if they knew there place and had a place to be.
3d/irl loli>wife-bot w/ womb and AI>VR AI wife>Chinese cartoons>=women

It's almost as if you're okay with her stealing your berries and mammoth meat.

Perhaps maintaining distance and not being so attached is an alternative to consider, as it produces less drama, and uses less time; maybe a female you meet might find this attractive. I am never interested in females that want pre-marital romance, passion, and all that unnecessary drama making mess. Not that I find your post all wrong (not sure what to think).

Forgot pic

Bump because this is more interesting than "rekt", " trap", or "flat vs fat" threads.

*tips menorah*

B

€and no one could mistake them for a field of honeysuckles.
no one could mistake the tears she wept for a summer shower

Life in everything

Bump

Another goy that didnt get evangelion.

(((Adonai Elohim)))

(((shabbos goy)))

That has nothing to do with

Thank you, Dr. Phil.

Otherwise earth would still be the garden of eden.

Call a woman beautiful 1000 times and she'll always forget
Call a woman fat 1 time and she'll always remember
Because elephants never forget

*tips fedora*

as it stands today
women are evil in this timeline because they can be.
can be = will happen with some.
women are never evil and they are always evil. It depends on you view on the matter.

Not really a need, as you don't die without a 3DPD, and 3DPD doesn't die without a man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

better question

don't know them but they have a bitch vibe about them

It is because most "good" people aren't good. They are just cowards. They are afriad to fight, afraid to be rude, etc, etc. They are attracted to the boldness some bad people have because they lack it in themselves. This is why most relationships are parasitic in nature, co-dependency rears it head the minute people get married.

kek
I'm dying over here

bump

Thats an easy one

Normally its natural for women to be submissive and reliant on the more dominant male sex.
However, feminism is the antithesis of typical female instinct.
Thus, to be a true feminist you have to be a testosterone-enraged bulldyke

all these cringey quotes lol

Who hurt all you guys so badly that there are always threads like this? I feel sorry for you.

no matter how hard you white knight, they won't fuck you

Women have very little actual agency in self-determination. Their mindsets are reflections of the environment they are comfortable in. Their peers are by far their most mentality-defining environmental object.

Women are evil because society allows them to be, and tells them it's okay.

tl;dr You need a women that has been isolated from modernity, and then train her expectation of acceptable behavior according to your desires.

They already fuck me. And they fuck most guys without any white knighting.
There are plenty of annoying qualities women have to complain about. But even as hyperbole "evil" goes a bit far, no?

Jayne Herring: abusing child support system, cheating on her rich husband, lying about being raped and abused by her family, etc. Had second daughter Feb 19th. Father unknown, rich husband thinks it's his. First daughter is from a previous marriage.

Endometriosis, two miscarriages. First miscarriage a single pregnancy in late 2013/early 2014, dead at 12 weeks. Second miscarriage was twin girls, dead at 20 weeks in fall 2014. Claims to be severely allergic to MSG. Claims moderate to severe environmental allergies. Fake PTSD.

Has strange obsession with Dagny Taggart. Big on Broadway musicals, favorites including Cabaret, Wicked, Billy Elliot, Hamilton. Obsessed with her own image and social media image. Glues herself to rich people and is "friends" with the cast of the Real Housewives of Dallas. Dropped people from her "old life" (including her entire blood family in favor of her rich in-laws). Shows up to charity events with her husband's money to get attention for herself.

Fake rape story is from when she was in college. She tells sex partners about it to gain sympathy & explain away erratic behavior, then admits to female "friends" that it's not true. Twitter feminist and SJW.

Now selling Laguna Beach house to move back to Dallas and take her older daughter away from her father (first husband).

Full story: leekyforums.com/thread/4364951/miscellaneous/repost-with-archive-link-feminist-from-hell.html

Jayne Herring dox:

Jayne Herring, Jayne Chobot Herring, Jayne Marie Herring

5555 E Mockingbird Ln

Dallas, TX 75206

(917) 757-9075

FOR SALE

420 Osgood Court

Laguna Beach, CA 92651

JayneHerring at icloud dot com

Husband: Myron Garfield "Gar" Herring III

Birthdate: July 7th, 1979

Dallas Neighborhood: M Streets

Mother's maiden name: Negley

Hometown (birthplace?): Reading, PA

College: Millersville University for theatre, no degree

Twitter: twitter.com/JaynieMarie

Instagram: instagram.com/seejaynego

Facebook: facebook.com/JaynieMarie7

facebook.com/SeeJayneEvents

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jayneherring

About Me: about.me/Jayne

Google Plus: plus.google.com/ JayneChobotHerring

Brother's Obituary: legacy.com/obituaries/readingeagle/obituary.aspx?pid=166293691

Recording of Jayne Herring's voice, begins 14:13 (podcast about miscarriage): ashleyberges.com/radioshow/the-truth-about-miscarriage/

Jayne Herring on OC Mom Network: ocmomnetwork.com/members/JayneHerring

Jayne Herring blog: moveableappetency.blogspot.com

Gar Herring on Bisnow: bisnow.com/tags/gar-herring

Gar Herring Facebook post about baby: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073762642645577&set=a.130921376929713.17008.100000355536329&type=3

Video of Jayne Herring and Gar Herring's home facebook.com/JaynieMarie7/videos/10156797326355433/

Old emails:

JayneChobot at gmail dot com

dagnyny4 at hotmail dot com

MGHerring Group on Twitter: twitter.com/MGHerringGroup

MGHerring Group on Facebook facebook.com/TheMGHGroup

Petition involving Gar Herring: change.org/p/save-the-fairview-beach-courts/u/16016126

Re-post this link to damage Google results: guhnoo.org/misc/Jayne_Chobot_Herring
freech.net/jayne

I am shitting the bed

Fucking Hillary is the new hellgirl.

Because

Even if God made women evil it's not too bad.

To be really evil you have to have power. How much evil can even Satan himself commit in the body of a dog or a very young child? Very little I think. To commit true evil you need intelligence and strength and a strong will. Thankfully women don't normally have any of these things.

So it could be worse. There could be no good at all in the world, just an endless dark age with no men of genius or strength or determination. At least we have a sliver of hope that our science or enlightenment or our own personal growth will allow us to face the world and the evil things in it and not despair.

Just God is good user.

Bumping because more interesting

Only girl to ever see my dick in person. Told me it was small, humiliated me, told others, basically bullied me for years

The best theory, straight from Buddha, is that women are immoral men who are reincarnated in that form as punishment.

Now I just look at all women as depraved bros in an inferior body. LOL! Those that cuck other men end up this way…

Should've fucked her anyway.

I dont need real women anymore

As much as I love America's most Alpha of Alpha, the Don, I feel like the world as a whole has begun to fear nature.

We no longer look at the things that happen to us as natures response to issues, but instead, we look at it on a personal level. God doesn't hate you. Shit, he probably doesn't care about you. He is nature, and nature does as it wants.

Now that I think about it, that may be true. Men and women just don't ACTUALLY care about each other.

Which came first, the chicken, or the egg?

But user how do you define the alpha and is the alpha the alpha simply because it is the alpha or is it the alpha because it is recognized and loved by others as the alpha. Would this form of the alpha that our soul must learn from distancing from bodily pleasures be known henceforth as the alpha-loved? My dear user I beseech you please teach me the meaning of the alpha.

social engineering?
spreading lies and deceit?
Slandering your reputation behind your back?
Cheating on you and making a fool out of you?

there's plenty of things you can do with no more power than the average person.

Alpha is easily defined, in male terms, as a man who is dominate, who is powerful, and who gives other men hope. That hope doesn't have to be of a specific thing, but that alpha does have to be the embodiment of hope. The Don, in this case, being the hope that America can be made great again.

Found the woman!

The thing i don't get is how many girls are GENUINELY good and have no utlerior motives.

Studies show that like attracts like but I've seen high value (attractive, successful and intelligent) guys still get cheated on regularly and have snake girlfriends despite being good and extremely honest.

So is it that you attract someone with similar modes of expression and interests (basic guy with basic girl, or NEET guy with NEET girl, or fit guy with fit girl etc.) but your value systems are different in terms of honesty and loyalty?

I'm actually really curious about what you guys think about this because most women I've been around are slightly more intelligent than the average guy but I usually pick up on their subtle manipulative ways other guys dont pay attention to.

It's pretty rare to see a genuinely nice person who's also a girl (at least in America where I'm from)

Guilt trips, ulterior motives, deceit and getting angry whenever you try to be rational are all key tactics they use if it's a manipulative girl.

The question is, if it's human nature to be fundamentally selfish or altruistic.
Implying that humans are fundamentally selfish could mean that there is no such thing as 'genuine kindness'. That we always have ulterior motives, even if they're more or less lucid.

Personally I think we're fundamentally selfish, and I do agree with you that it's rare to see 'genuinely' nice girls. But then again I find it rare to see 'genuinely' nice guys as well. For every bitch there is, there is also a Chad.

But I don't know. Maybe you can be indoctrinated to be genuinely nice and fundamentally altruistic. Like some home schooled conservative Christian girl or something.

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

God didn't make shit and evil is just a word you use for things that cause you butthurt. Women are creatures that behave according to their instincts, just like everyone else.

Because God is evil

you animefags are truly retarded

Betas are the majority though, otherwise feminism wouldn't exist without the cunt enablers

'Alphas' aren't stupid, and go with the option that best benefits them.
You'll be right at the time where sexbot are just out of the uncanny valley, and look and act like sick humans, but after that, there would just be too many benefits of exclusively going with sexbots, and to many disadvantages of going with 3DPD.

you can beat your chest, and take pride in sacrificing your life on the alter of 3DPD, but you'll be in the minority, and most males alpha, beta doesn't matter would have moved forward, and be better off for it.

Inb4 Elliot Rodger 2.0

Yahweh is the Jewish peoples organized schitzophrenia.

The thing about women is that they are not intrinsically evil, they are simply allowed to be. Women are not required to be interesting or smart or funny or now a days even attractive, being a woman really is playing life on easy mode. I want the waifbots so badly because then I wont have to worry about finding someone I can tolerate, this is a chan so I doubt anyone will know what I mean but when you talk to women do they actually like anything? Throughout my whole life ive met maybe 4 Women who actually like something enough to look into it and develop a passion, im not sure if its society or genetics that make them that way but they are the dullest fucking people.

Women are only good for just one thing