With all the happenings these days, this may be old news by internet standards...

With all the happenings these days, this may be old news by internet standards, but I finally finished my Donald Trump rally violence video. Took me about a week on and off.

Its normie approved so don't give me too much shit, I'm not re-editing it. I think it will be good for some red-pills.

inb4 Nazi stuff, I put that in there to show the lefts hypocrisy regarding Trump. Le ebil nazi salute.

Inb4 Democrats are the racist party. Once again its normie approved.

Its got some white genocide quotes at the end that are good for red pilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=EivOV4dnBMY

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S2Ba6KsD
youtube.com/watch?v=U2a_BHBTq0o
dailymotion.com/video/x4gxxyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Expect to see more from my channel in the future, I have some more video's half finished that I just need time to work on. Need to be in the mood.

Also, webmd version related.

Pretty boring tbh. The footage is not always clear who is who so it just looks like random people fighting. The guy holding the Trump sign clearly hits the other guy first, which kills your non instigated violence message.

The difference between a high quality video and yours is better editing. Also, all the stuff in the video description feels poorly thought out.

Take the time to clean it up and it will be worth it.

dude had his shirt ripped off.

one rule of editing is get in late, and leave early, no time to establish things. The whole thing was full of "minorities" beating up white people.

kek

Well done, user.

Fuck off faggot

kek

>>>Holla Forums

Where do you see that?

I see libshits getting called on their hypocrisy.

If they want to go to war. Okay. Let's see how each side fares. I wonder what the K:D ratio of each side would be.

Didn't see him get his shirt ripped, but I'll take your word for it.

It's still a boring fucking video given all the material available.

Good vid. A little melodramatic, but good video.

My only gripe is the font at the end. WTF is that crap. Helvetica next time.

Problem was there was too many videos. This was more an educational vid, and less a street fight vid.

Paste bin of all the video's: pastebin.com/S2Ba6KsD

I like Minion Pro, but I would have had to find a font pack and install it. Spent to much time on this video already.

I hope people spread it especially with all the anti white stuff at the end.

I think the Gex video made me jaded. Or I'm sick of seeing/hearing mexicants.

some other classics made so far ITT

I am a stone mason, pain is part of my job. I never start fights but I end them faster than they can start them. My finishing move is throwing cunts against walls.

Real talk: most people won't even notice the font. Minion Pro (I use it EVERY day) is fine, but the serif fonts are too formal.

Get rid of the Holla Forums logo

I already checked this.. they will go to half chan.. if you google politically incorrect, they don't come anywhere close to here. We are pretty much unlisted.

Fuckin sweet, nice choice bro.

Question to everyone, what is the best text to voice generator to use for narration on you-tube video's.

I found one that was kinda good, but it sounds Australian, so I'm afraid no one will take it seriously.

but good video user

Oi

ya i knew that would piss everyone off

but seriously the run around saying Trump is Hitler, then basically do the nazi salute at all their BLM rallies.

Its top liberal logic.

Amazing user. Simply Amazing. You are very skilled. Very impressive. A great contribution. Congratulations.

Good vid user, Spread it like we did the other that got 15million views.

bump

Damn OP, you did real fuckin good. Saved n subbed.

This is to rile up the normalfags who aren't ready for a racewar yet, dumbass

No, keep the Holla Forums logo, and add it onto everything we make. It sends them to cuckchan to get the small doses of redpills first.

I would suggest using the moonman voice thing, if only for the lulz. I know it's not specifically just moonman, but it's almost entirely associated with Moonman now.

That's the Red Front communist salute, it originated from the Spartacist rebels that tried to overthrow Germany.
I wonder if the "black power" folks would use it if they knew that.

probably not, but then again the peace sign is the nordic symbol of war

they always miss that one

Today, you did good.

Who's violent?

Bernouts?
Trumpmeisters?

It's no contest.

Yeah, It's pretty well edited, but you need to have an idea to go on. A central point of the video. You can't just mismatch things together.

Weird choice using death march music, I think it'd be preferable to use that music with footage of us… actually winning. But whatever.

I think he's kinda right, I think we've meme'd a little too hard on that, and it backfired. Meme magic is real, and it doesn't always work in our favor.

We want a war, we're getting one.

very well made, but yeah the nazi shit was gay

Excellent work mate.
Enjoy your ban / deletion.
Keep up the good work though.

I think it would've been more appropriate to go for the classical music with the violence, kinda gives you a feeling of foreboding and collapse as you see the protesting and shit, at the end you could've had things getting better and put the hell march music in.

Can you fags think?
He said it's normie friendly.

Sure, normies don't like spics and niggers rampaging their cities either. You don't have to full 14/88 gas the kikes, but it was kind of a weird musical choice.

good shit OP

got me pumped up

You're a youngun then.
That music is fucking excellent.

hell march is the perfect choice for showing a bunch of subversive commies, obviously you've never played Red Alert

It was in the original mate.

bump, well done op

Reupload. Tried to open and says your account was deleted.

What happened?

how did that happen so fast

I wanted to rip the original
the webm is to compressed

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Man you must have pissed (((somebody))) off with that video.
Kudos.

how do i get the video

Aaaaaaaand it's gone. Webm op? Reupload 6million times?

were waiting for op
get in line

Sorry op didn't see you posted webm

the webm is the second post

Well I'll just do that then. The video is throughly infuriating though.

just watched the webm

thank you for making it!

I hope this is constructive but I think you shot yourself in the foot with the early middle part with the nazi bits. It will make anyone who isn't redpilled as fuck turn it off immediately and not see the really good pursuasive parts after it.

If you want to improve it a little I say remove that and don't put so much of your own ideas into the video (even though I agree with them) - stay focused on violent events that really happened.

r/ing higher quality mirror. If you don't have a mirror site in mind, friendly reminder that mixtape.moe can host files up to 100mb.

Whats with the nazi stuff? You should be comparing them to commies. These fuckers are more like Maos red guards.

Seeing as how OP's acc got (((banned))), if he truly wants people to see this shit, he should be giving the video to cucks like Sargon of Akkad. People will see it and Streissand Effect will go full blast if a bunch of (((alt-right))) popular Youtubers get banned suddenly. Make sure to get credit, though.

As much as I hate it that may be the thing to do. What waw he banned for anyway? Other than being a filthy goy I mean.

Shorten it by a lot, cut the music when you get to a talking part. And ease the nazi comparison stuff. People are so immune to that.

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

So now where can I see it at user?

Not even gonna be egotistical about it, but I still think mine is the best one yet. Though I'm surprised after all this time Holla Forums hasn't found any videos worth shilling yet.

OP here.

IDK what happened to my account, I suspect Jews.

Does anyone know of a way to verify a youtube account without a real phone number.

They are asking for verification, but I had hoped to keep it not tied to my real identity. I spent 2 hours last night trying to find a text program online to use but no avail.

Would /Baph/ know?

Also, it needs to be a Belgium number as I used a Belgium proxy to set it up.

what i did for fake accounts on youtube/google was to put in phone numbers for radio stations in those countries, it never asked me to confirm them by text

there are a ton of "sms free receive" sites, but some places like yahoo, and i'm sure google as well, have filters to remove these VoiP services. In short, I don't know. But I think it would be hard, unless you don't consider buying a burner phone from Walmart hard.

Also, sorry about the shoah. Did you have anything else on your channel? You didn't name the jew, did you?

I suggest everyone reading this to read chapter 9 (and 8) of volume 2 of Mein Kampf.

Hitler advocated for an ideological group of the bravest and most physically fit men to push back hundreds of Marxists with only dozens of his men. You can similarly look up the story of the fight in the Muchener Hofbrauhaus, first meeting at the Circus Krone, or the Coburg rally in Octobber 1922. They didn't get fucked with because they fought back. Simple as that.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2a_BHBTq0o

Here is mine, uploaded it a few days ago, feel free to reupload to your channels if you want.

I set up that channel just for this video, but I will have more.

I guess I will move on to Daily Motion, Vimeo, and live leak.

I think we need to start considering moving stuff to another plateform other than youtube, it seems to be getting pretty cucked lately and with all the censorship, I smell the end of an era of freedom on the web approaching.

what the fuck did they terminate your account for?

pretty good video. does seem a bit long like some people say. don't listen to them about the nazi imagery - that's good bc to a normalfag its the worst thing ever. i can't put my finger on it, but I just feel like it doesn't end well. Maybe you should just cut it after the trump speech. idk.

OP here again.

Just set up a mirror account on Dailymotion.

I suggest smart anons start to upload their video's there, seems very similar to youtube, but its not cucked yet.

dailymotion.com/video/x4gxxyc