So this is the endgame

allnewspipeline.com/BLM_Pushes_For_Martial_Law_And_No_Election.php

So this is the endgame.

We need to focus on this and do what we can to prevent it from becoming a reality.

BLM IS TRYING TO KEEP KING NIGGER IN OFFICE BY PROMPTING MARTIAL LAW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Howard_Griffin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch the FINAL CHIMPOUT be pushed up to tomorrow in response.

Wasn't this posted earlier as a (((government))) plan. IIRC it was pretty elaborate and included the U.N getting involved with troops. Can anyone post?

I only took a cursory look at the earlier threads. What is the evidence pointing to the legitimacy of this hack? It is very easy to fake a chat dialogue.

i wonder that as well

but… this has been out for quite a number of hours now and ive yet to see a denial.

derays twitter has absolutely no mention of it just post after post of nigger cancer

… This needs to be a parody.

no mention on that netta niggers twitter either.

They must be in full ignore mode or its fake

They use social media.

Make sock accounts and subvert, derail. pin them against each-other.

troll them all, let God sort them out.

The national guard will be called in to protect the convention, and Obama will leave office as scheduled.

nah he will leave a couple days early.. He knows that at Trumps inauguration his first sentence is going to be 'I hereby direct my attorney general to issue an arrest warrant for obongo'

Hillary is probably going to flee the country as well.

well, whatever happens, I'm listening to this when it does.

And how do they expect this to work when the armed forces hate Obama and are not loyal to him?

I just heard about another shooting, seems like it's happening daily. Now, crazy mudslimes celebrating their holiest time of the year by slaughtering infidels probably explains it, but there's also this. Honestly, if this carries on, Obongo might actually do it and go for a third term, to enforce inclusion and diversity ofc. Maybe a lot of these attacks are false flags?

Right. If this happens, I will tattoo the word "niggerdick" on my chest.

Not gonna happen. The US military would not allow themselves to get cucked by some blue helmet faggots to keep a leader in power that they don't even like.

Witnessed

Also this. We can't let those bastards sweep this under the rug.

You're in for a happening summer user.

A full on summer of happenings. Because the press, Hillary, and (((they))) know that Trump will devastate her with her own past and shit.

Fake.

Every 'black' leader nowadays is a mulatto. He might have a cucked white father.

A website with a countdown timer until brexit with this playing in the background?

we've got a thread for this already m8

Shaun Howard Grifter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Howard_Griffin