Trump panders to LGBT for votes

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742771576039460864

Regardless to say, it was met with bad reactions from all parties. It was probably a bad move, seeing that very right wing people may despise the gays just ask Omar Mateen and retract support, and that the LGBLT dont like Trump by default.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/5RlR0CT.jpg
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's still good to hammer that contradiction

He was a Democrat.

Now Trump has literally all the ammo he needs to slap them the fuck down with that very same hand. You idiot; this works in his favor.

this is good.
see:

There was a thread about this already - the Marxist activists don't actually represent the average homo.

Stop spamming threads.

Really? To be honest I thought he wouldn't even care to vote. Thanks for the info

note I have no issue with the tweet.

I see you're retarded and can't grasp basic strategy, OP

It's a response to the gay group saying they support him. That's not pandering, it's called common courtesy.

He was a registered democrat.

The point is that the tweet isn't even really aimed at LGBT people and Trump, it's aimed at driving a wedge in the obvious conflict of interest between muslims and LGBT.

The "I will fight for you" could be worded better, yeah, that's actually pretty cucked. The overall tweet, however, is not.

Tbh I dislike prurient gay culture more than I dislike gays

Seems unnecessary, but willing to see how things play out.

the trump's day of the rope list is getting thinner every passing day

Pretty soon it will be just Holla Forumslacks and Rosie O'Donnell on it.

all fags gotta hang, this post bothered me quite a bit but i'm still voting for trump, I guess pandering can't be avoided.

Trump's been dealt a good hand. A few months earlier he supported that tranny bill so now he can say he's not just pandering to the LGBT crowd because of this.

This.

Trump is going to be hitting the fracture points hard going forward - that's a part of the path to victory.

The Left in the US is this fractured band of people who hate each other, but not as much as they hate normal white people, and love free shit and social signaling.

Make them hate each other just a little bit more, which is becoming easier by the day, and the whole thing falls apart.

This has nothing to do with pandering to homosexuals or wining the gay vote, it's more about taking them away from Hillary.

The LGBTQBBQs have long been a source of liberal virtue signaling. If liberals don't have the faggots on their side, they've been dealt a major blow.

bull dykes are pretty conservative, don't kid yourself.

you're thinking of kike variants. Also let him pin faggot against faggot who gives a fuck

Its not about Left or Right dumb shit.
Its about, are we the USA or are we a puppet of Israeli Globalists.

Use your noggin, Homosexuality is only going to be beaten with a huge cultural shift. You can't do that with Trump.

He needs all the support he can get and he can turn this False Flag into lemonade to save the country from globalism.

Nah this is cuckery on Trump's part.

Not that I blame him I see Holla Forumsacks doing this shit too. Just because Islaam makes a bad PR move doesn't mean you use it to strengthen faggots. Its totally okay to not like all parties involved in the shooting.

LBGT needs to go. They should be shipped to Syria right behind the muzzies.

well of course. You are having an election with a conman and a liar. Neither of which are going to give America what it needs right now, neither are president material. We need somebody who can unite the people and teach everyone to work together. That having different views doesn't make you enemies and learning to compromise, especially after the great divider that was Obama…

all that being said, I'm still voting Trump because conman or not, I don't think we can take another liberal crook.

It's just fodder against the idea that he hates gays. A way to stop the bullshit in it's tracks. He's just giving it to us.

I mean really now. as some people mentioned, he's just paying them lip service while making a case, less so the the homo community and more so to moderates on the fence. This makes him look like a uniter and sane yet at the same time, by mentioning "fight" establishing himself as the strong tough candidate. A good part of his brand is strength and thus he is wise to bring this up. Also, it further endears him with the populace and further plays up the idea that he is a man of the people, a champion of the people and thus down-trodden and so on.

He's making himself look like a moderate to moderates without having to take on or change his policies to please moderates. It's akin to mere pleasantries exchanged at a party. In the end it is a good move since it furthers his brand, his message, and makes him seem presidential to moderates while still stating his case that the muzzies are the problem.

He needs something after fucking up the spic judge handling. His wind up delivery was too crude and then he didn't unravel it in a timely manner, resulting in turning bluepills off. He knew the spic judge was la raza beforehand, that he was screwing Trump for spic agenda, so Trump put his wind up in motion, but though la raza connection has come to light, it wasn't enough to defeat the too crude delivery and la raza reveal got buried too quickly, resulting in damage.

He's essentially saying "hey fags, vote for me and islam won't kill you". Pandering isn't the right word.

Goodness. If trump said he liked hot weather you fucks would look for an excuse to bitch about that as well.

Goodness gracious.

No, he did that shit on purpose. He got the media to furiously push the idea that one's race has no bearing on their ability to do a job. This is counter to the idea that leftists have been pushing for a long while to explain away affirmative action hires. It also frees him of being able to choose who he wants for VP and lets him not have to play the affirmative action game when he skips over a spic or a woman for that spot. He was also testing to see how the media would react. This is the same thing he did during the primaries.

Literally a bunch of illegal spics and niggers.

we aren't christcucks, faggot.

NO PR

> Don't worry gais. Trump is just pretending to be retarded!

There is no contradiction there. Get better at bait.

He's not being retarded. What is he going to do for the gay community that is so deleterious then? Killing muzzies and terrorists is a bad thing now? Because that's all he indicates in his tweet.

Nah, that's sublime Sun-Tzu tier strategy. The retard is you.

Got news for you, Trump is all about sales, he's pushing several BS narratives, muh troops "best Americans," muh police "most put upon best Americans," radical islam(nope, it's regular islam, all bad,) muh lgbt(1% of the population, calced as cheap giveaway for bigger political gain,) spics, jews, Whites, everyone is getting sweet talked.

Prove they're BS :^)

Trump needs all the vote he can gets and he's not shown to be against fags in any way before. This is a good chance to for him to gain new voters, even if they're faggots. He didn't change his position to favor them and this is similar to him bringing niggs to speak at his rally's even when they are a minority of his supporters.

The difference between posting on Holla Forums and Trump campaigning is that Holla Forumsacks may be thinking and working on the ideal to come, Trump is the next step right now. First stop the immigrant horde and restart America as a financial superpower, on the way you can spread the word of the disgusting habits of fags. There is no reasonable way to deny that Trump acted in the best possible manner to further his presidency.

He's talking about changing legal migration, remember up til now he only ever talked about illegal migration, which is a safer thing to talk about

no one else has talked about limiting the flow of legal shitskins since 1965, if that takes supporting fags, it's okay, for now

He pandered for votes and is nothing less than cuckery. I guess he knows Christians/conservatives have no choice but to vote for him at this point given the alternative, but he sure left behind the values we thought he had pretty fast for a few more votes.

troops are the opposite of the best, police are thugs, it's regular islam.

B-b-but I'm supposed to wait for Hitler. Only Hitler can make things better. Everybody else is just controlled opposition!

That's it. You've convinced me. I'm a #Bro4Hillary now.

:^)

So the right and moderates are his enemy? Because that is the fracture point he is driving by showing his love for LBGT cultural Marxists.

Again, it is completely fine not to like all parties involved in the shooting.

"Pandering" is still the incorrect word. Try again. The irony of you trying to create a fracture point among Holla Forums around Trump's creation of a fracture point among leftists is also bretty gud

Oh hai Holla Forums

He can't say that. Yet.

Faggots are too few, the target is the much larger sjwbernie hoard that champion faggots as part of their identity. It's grade A virtue signaling.

I'm beginning to think all you fuckers are reading from a script.

What values is he leaving behind? What policy change towards gays is he advocating here? How is he diverging from letting the states decide on those kind of issues, the only thing he has said for this shit? Because saying he is going to do the shit he has been saying (be tough on terror and restrict immigration) is not pandering.

Maybe Milo will be his VP.

Troops are those at the bottom of society, clueless there are better options and no thought to look for better.

No, I understand people not dying as a consequence of keeping out Muslims, but he said he would fight for the LGBT community. "Leave it to the states" was already suspicious.

Time to call it. You're a shill.

You can't lower our infinite energy.

Well shit, I guess we'd better vote for Hillary then.

lel nice English, Holla Forums

If you thought Trump ever hated gays, you're a fucking idiot.

Everyone in NYC likes fags because the fags in NYC are nice.

It's really that simple.

In the context that he would limit immigration and fight terrorists. He's saying that doing those things is in their best interests and that he is the only person who will do that. This lack of reading comprehension is appalling.

No it's not because states rights people would lose their shit if he tried to push for more executive power and in many ways that's fine. Most states are right-leaning anyways save for the cities.

But those are faggots as well, user. :^)

The Bernouts, soft-leftists and mainstream morons are pro-fag. Too many are pro-fag because it's the "good thing" to do. They get their dopamine highs from virtue signalling how great it is that they're pro-fag and preaching the good word of poopdick enthusiasts. If they were on the fence on Trump before, then now they might have a another good reason to vote for Trump - he's gonna protect the privileged but fucker class.
This ain't rocket science, user.

Truly the wisest choice, my friend.

Shills are given general guidelines to their posts and then make halfassed attempts to appear like they're slightly adding to the script. Something new always develops and there's the same faggots shitting up the board, and they're so easy to spot it's just annoying.

Because when Trump would get assassinated there is no one better to lead the free world than a niggerfucking faggot kike.

Dumbass, faggots are 1% of the population, they are fucking irrelevant aside from the fact that they're tied to the much larger sjwbernie faggot support base. Trump wrangles the bernie bots he wins the election, Trump just gets the faggots he gets shit.

This. Even if you don't like them, it's a foundation stone of Western values that people have freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of mobility, etc.

The left have been paying lip service to this concept while steadily eroding the population of the Western world's right to all of these things for the last 30+ years. You're no longer free to move around your own country without security checks, yet 'freedom of movement' is tenuously used to justify mass illegal immigration. You're no longer free to voice anything but the opinions politicos want you to voice, but if anybody questions them and their narrative, outright slander in the press, etc, they cry about 'free speech'.

Enjoying access to firearms or collecting German war memorabilia makes you a monster, but if you have any issues with two fags dicking each other in the street in front of children at a gay pride parade, or Muslims forcing their women to wear burkas, or feminist slutwalks, etc then they cry about 'freedom of expression'.

Your rights have been steadily stolen and handed to a small class of hyper-privileged, hyper-infantilised puppets. Trump wants them back.

Even NY would as a state vote against fag marriage were it put to a vote.

Actually it's even better. Faggots and mudslimes at war with each other will essentially make leftists' heads explode and leave them in a confused stupor. Two protected victim classes fighting? Unfathomable. It'll seed immense amounts of chaos and discord in their ranks.

The infighting will be like nothing you've ever seen before.

Nah, you're retarded. Learn to strategy and get back to me.

If I had stopped my sentence there your comment would be right except I didn't you cut my post to there to make your fag reply.

Nah

Win-Win.

am I meant to believe that this faggot is actually going to do jack shit if he gets elected

Damn (((user))), you're right. I'm a #HillaryProjectile now

Trump wins no fag votes by this, but it gives the middle finger to millions of white evangelical voters who he needs to win over to be excited to get out and vote for him.

way to completely ignore the point of the post. Why do you faggots actually believe he's different? What makes you think he will actually deport the bean and build the wall?

Blew my mind, I wish Ted Cruz was still here, but we'll just have to go with the next constitutional conservative that is Hillary.

Don't worry (((user))), you've totally convinced me to vote for Hillary now

ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK TRUMP WILL CHANGE ANYTHING

WHY ARE YOU DODGING THE QUESTION

user stop, you're getting upset. I think it's time to take a deep breath and go outside for some fresh air.

#HillaryHolocaust1488

The only choice for woke goyim,

BTW, what is he thanking LGBT community for?

inafter thanking that fake tweeek by "igbtphoenix"

It makes me upset when you faggots repeatedly shitpost and meme your way out of answering the simple question

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT HE'S NOT A KIKE TOOL LIKE THE REST

Everything's gonna be alright, skip.

priceless I love this guy

While the rest are definitely not, Trump is a question mark, he's capable of doing so, he's capable of building the wall, his plan is feasible to pay for it, repeatedly asserts he will do it, so, possible, unsure if he will, but possible. He's capable of instituting good trade deals in place of tpp etc, well he? don't know, but it's a possibility with Trump. Enforcing current immigration law is possible, says he'll do so, will he? Don't know, but I'm confident all the others wouldn't have. Restricting immigration, again, sure others wouldn't, Trump says he will, possible, wait and see again. etc.

Pretty sure these are reddit demoralization shills.
Nobody expected Trump to gas the gays, nobody expected Trump to Nuke Israel. Trumps job since the beginning is to be a shit disturber, to get in and turn the (((establishment))) on its fucking head and to break the left/right paradigm we've been stuck in for a century(pro Israel leftists+welfare and really pro Israel leftists+warfare). Bonus points are to cut taxes and spending, and halt coercive demographic shifting (white genocide). Really I like to think of Trump as less of a commander in chief and more of an auditor in chief.
Trump has played perfectly to this role and it was always my expectation that this was what he intended to do. I enjoy calling Trump an Emprah all the same though.

You poor soul

Trump will
MAGA

cuck

Fuck this shit. If I was American I would not vote for him due to this. Fucking dumb cuck sucking faggots cock! Fuck you Trump!

you know it doesnt work like that, right? if you killed every gay in the world for 10 generations they'd still be born

As a Trump supporting degenerate fag this warmed my heart

Don't try to reason with the monkey
Oh wait, he probably doesn't believe in evolution either

You're not even trying. Apply yourself.

suck his
cock

even from the beginning Trump was the most supporting of gay rights
Honestly deep down I don't think he really gives a fuck
He's said it himself, he's lived in New York
It's not his fault his party is brain dead on the issue

I'm not sucking your cock, Moshie, I know you're both of those.

please respond

Trump is not pandering. Trump is a pro-faggot degenerate. The only reason we're voting for him is because he's a nationalist. Don't mistake memes for the man. Hopefully in time we can have a prez who openly hates faggots, but until then the only nationalist on stage is the only option.

No thanks
Jew nose gets in the way and he won't be able to go all the way down

LGBT degenerates are one of the biggest cancer to civilization. They should all be executed.

He triggers liberals, is hwhite and has a lot of money, he's here to save the world obviously.

I knew you werent that stupid, still, why do you bother with these retarded shills? Their only argument is the assumption that any criticism (pointing out the obvious really) means support for some other cunt.

ANSWER THE QUESTION THEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

decent enough reason to vote for him, but this "Trump is Jesus reborn and anyone who doesn't worship the ground he walks on is a shill" shit needs to die

I want to believe

A man should not see the private parts of another man, and a woman should not see the private parts of another woman, and a man should not lie with another man under one covering, and a woman should not lie with another woman under one covering. Kitab Al-Haid), Book 003, Number 0667

I don't see how this is haram tbh

I guess that's why faggots are in such a hurry to indoctrinate kids and jews are feeding people hormones/promoting faggotry non stop, because bubbonic butt blasters are just born that way.

hey fags respond or i will never hold myself from shitposting on Holla Forums again

We have an artificial inflation of faggots relate to population reduction and demoralization.
There would be considerably less without those.

If anyone has a problem pandering to gays over his pandering to Jews they should be thrown off a building.

I've sucked up his kike loving shit, I'm not going to become a Hilarymissile because he's fighting against Islam using the tools at his disposal.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination
Leviticus 18:22

Inb4: ch-c- christcuck

There's plenty of secular proof why fags are a bane on humanity that should be terminated, you're not fooling anybody with this "homophobia=islam" shit.

Trump was never anti LGBT

Who cares?

please share

pro gay = pro degeracy

fucking sodomite gtfo

What's he thanking them for?

For helping elect him President.

the reason to vote for him is because he's really the only option to anyone who's redpilled in the USA. There's no reason NOT to vote for him because we have nothing to lose by doing so.

We know for certain that all other candidates on both sides of the aisle are guaranteed kike-controlled pieces of shit that are only in it for themselves, and would just be more of the same, doing whatever their puppetmasters tell them. Trump, however, has given enough signs to point to the possibility that he's a nationalist and knows about the jewish problem. There's the possibility that he is his own man and genuinely wants to MAGA, while we know damn sure that all the others would just be more jewish rule. Therefore he is the best option, especially if he secretly intends to do something about the jewish stranglehold on our country.

The only "counterargument" to this that we every get, when pointing out all of the above, is not to vote, hence the meme "don't vote wait for hitler." People who say this are shills, because you lose NOTHING by voting, while nothing is exactly what you accomplish by staying home moping about acting all defeatist. It's not that Trump is answer to all our prayers, it's that he may be a great (and only) chance to turn our corrupted cesspool of a country around, and there's no reason not to vote for him.

If they're going to be useful idiots, why not have them be our useful idiots.

Hey, you saw how Legend of Korra pandered to SJWs by having two girls with no interest in girls suddenly turn out to be dykes?

I believe Trump is making a legitimate case
If you're gay and value your life you won't allow any more Muslims to come in.
I don't want to look over my shoulder or be nervous around Muslims
They need to know they're on a tight leash
All the more reason to vote Trump

Its not even pro-gay. LBGT is the whole cultural Marxist gay alliance that flies the rainbow flag, and flew their colors over the White House to display dominance over the nation when the Supreme Court forced fag marriage on the states last year.

That is what Trump just thanked.

And they're going to vote for Hillary then?

Trump is pro western civilization
Part of that is valuing innocent peoples lives
If you can't get behind that you're the true degenerate

All Trump has to do later is unfold the reveal that he's about leave it up to the states, and they'll be right as rain again.

I agree with all of that, I'm not saying don't vote for him, I'm just asking why you think he's different after all the shit he's involved in

exactly my point, he's thanking the enemy. They fucking hate his guts for Christ sake, he stands to gain nothing by doing so

Bye >>>Holla Forums

Failing to see the big picture. Talk about dumbing Holla Forums down. It does not matter if Trump is a kike tool. All the other candidates are also kike tools. Trump, even if he is the goodest goyim evah, is accomplishing so much for us. He is making the alt right popular. He is calling out muslims and their sympathizers. He is caĺling out wetbacks. He has called out a saudi princre and dropped hints that could be about kikes. Even if Trump is yid puppet he has redpilled more peole than all of us combined.

It does not matter if he is a jew tool. He can do nothing worse in office than Hillary will and he is shifting the overton window our way. As long as Trump's interests align with mine I will shill for him.

If i was in my pc I would dump my folder, you'll have to do with this.
i.imgur.com/5RlR0CT.jpg

it comes down to mainly 2 points

1) there's a good chance that, assuming Trump is actually "one of us" for the sake of argument, many of the things Trump says (especially in a public setting like at a Jewish conference or on Twitter, what have you) are blatant lies to shield himself from the kikes. As other anons have pointed out, the guy grew up in Jew York City and made himself one of the most successful businessmen in the world, primarily in real-estate; so he out-jewed the jews in an overwhelmingly jewish sector of industry, in an overwhelmingly jewish city. There's no way he got where he is today without being a nimble navigator, and that includes telling the kikes what they need to hear in order to get himself where he needs to be. The jews like about anything and everything all the time in order to exploit the goyim and get what they want; if Trump is redpilled, he's just doing the same exact thing to them, and what any of us would do if we were in his position. You don't approach your mark from the front and warn them that you have a knife with their name on it, especially if they're bigger and stronger than you; you act like his friend to get close, and stab him in the back for betraying your true friends.

2) even if none of the above is true and he's genuinely pro-israel, it doesn't make any difference when compared to all the other opposition, that's all. It's not that we think he's definitely different and he's going to be our savior no matter what, because there's no way for any of us to know that; we simply consider that he has an astronomically higher chance of being different from all other candidates in the past few decades. There's no reason to avoid taking that chance.

Don't mistake noise for actual opinion. Just because the Leftist machine is turning the damage control up to 100 don't think many fags will be quietly wondering whether these Muslims are really that nice after all. It doesn't hurt for Trump to give them a perfunctory wink to nudge those fears into a vote.

Holla Forums pls

Fuck off jew. (((You))) can't even do the ((())) right.

Trump only really cares about two issues, immigration and economics.

Immigration is the most important issue by far.

This is a divide and conquer against leftists.
Gays in and of themselves do not advance the left, they are just used as tools of the left. We can use them from time to time as well, this is very smart. Besides, most people on the right don't hate gays, we just don't want their abnormality being treated as some unique and special identity that must be protected.

What is it in normies' terms? What has LGBT done for him?

What you AIDS ridden cum fiends don't realize is that homosexuality is a parasitic disease and should be treated as such, its a literal conduct for AIDS, even to such a degree that if you were to forcefully abandon that promiscious lifestyle itd spread and punish your offspring for your failed genes through fags who see themselves as bisexual and go on to pollute oblivious women.

Its no coincide the biggest epidemic of AIDS started around the same time the biggest push for tolerance did, no coincidence over a third of fags in America carry it and are on some sort of medication for it, no coincidence "bug chasing" exists; its stage IV of the homosexual disease, no coincidence one eight of Swedes are immune to HIV either, they will be the worlds only survivors after "The Great Faggot Plague" whipes your failed genes from our Aryan pool.

Tolerance doesn't neccesairly imply acceptance yet they still boast about how many cocks they've ridden every chance possible, their personalities reduced to and completely based around this one fact just like junkies, no different from those universally annoying "get laid, pussy brah" dudebros, but our socciety throws parades for one and mocks the other; faggots ruined our fertility and reduced it to nothing more than a sick, fetisised parody of love. Choke on a dick and die.

He's had my vote since the day he announced his candidacy.

JUST

Something else to consider is that appealing to faggots is less about actually earning fag votes and more about earning the votes of socially liberal white women and young, college graduates who are both obsessed with gays.

Both groups which Trump has polled weakest with. If he can even make some small gains with these 2 demographics, it is hopeless for Shilldog.

The time is nigh. Gotta scoop up those disenfranchised berniebots. It's just business, ya dangus.

No, you fucking moron. Evangelical voters don't want the death penalty for homosexuality, they think they can turn homos into heteros with prayers and therapy. Show me all the evangelical voters who applauded the Orlando massacre.

You're so stupid I can't believe you're for real.

It's also pollutants, even male animals in nature are becoming less masculine and less fertile:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/