Which feminist dyke do you fuck, and how?

Which feminist dyke do you fuck, and how?

The one on the right is cute

stop posting this thread

See pic

At full force mouth ass and pussy

Robin, delete and ban this poster or I'll send the IRA to blow up your fucking trailer.

I burn them both

Then I burn you

The one on the right have a huge tumor on her head.

Right one; I'e fucked enough fat checks for one lifetime.

Left one. Lay on top of her and keep her legs together. Fuck her in the ass while yanking up her hair. With spare hand shoke her and slap her on the cheek. And keep grunting "Squeal for me piggy!" until she does.

don't forget to grind your neckbeard into her backfat

Aesop once wrote of an eagle, soaring high above a shepherd's field, that swooped down on powerful wings to seize a grazing lamb and carry it off to her nest. Flying close by, a jackdaw saw the deed, and it filled his head with the idea that he too was just as strong and capable. So with a great flapping and rustling of feathers, the jackdaw came down swiftly and clutched at the coat of a large ram. But when he tried to fly away, he found he could not lift the animal, for his size and strength were not up to the task. And even as the jackdaw struggled, the ram hardly noticed he was there. Nearby, just across the field, the shepherd saw the fluttering bird and was quite amused. Running up, he captured the jackdaw and clipped its wings. That evening he gave the jackdaw to his children as a gift. "What an odd little bird this is, father!" they laughed and shouted. "What do you call him?" "This is a jackdaw," the father said. "But if you should ask him, he would claim to be an eagle."

weak genes

yet it still solicits responses

SAGE POST SQUAD!

That's actually pretty hot.

Treating fat feminists like the pigs they are is jet fuel for boners.

I'd just put them on public display, charge $5 per fuck or blowjob, and see which one racks up cash the fastest (or gets beat to hell by a crazy rapist).

some user posted more of flatdykechan before

The one on the left, dem titties. I'd fuck her right in the pussy. The other one looks too dykey.

I don't really want to fuck 3DPD

In a perfect world you could just flip a switch and force the skinny dyke to magically grow tits as big as her fat friend's.

we got a story in holland about a little boy who stuck his finger inside a dyke and saved holland.

i think the moral of the story is, all dykes just wanna be penetrated.

Penetrated by real cocks or by each other is the question.

These two look thoroughly dykey enough, especially the left one, that they may legit not like cock, especially if it's forced on them.

they need real cocks for real penetration.

[SAGE]

I bet fatty secretly desires being reamed into oblivion by the biggest fattest veiniest cocks imaginable while skinny has a weird phobia where she seizes up and vomits and the simple thought of cock, and would probably have a nervous breakdown if she ever saw one in real life

[SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

[SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE][SAGE]

chubby one eating food.

well obviously not the fat one
I'd like to corrupt the right one though

That's actually very sweet.

Now, do you politely come inside her or do you paint that house on the outside?

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads." I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".

and ruin the party? stay outside and continue porking this chubby goddess for a year or two then decide.

Hi I'm sage.

This guy dated fatties.

I have. I was surprised at how much they desperately wanted to be humiliated and degraded, and since I'm into big tits and lactation it all worked out in the end.

I can tell you that fatty in OP's pic would be a magnificent milker. Shit, it's a shame she isn't wearing a cowbell and a cowprint bra all the time.

Speaking on which, I half expect the next post to be the part where you break out a 4x4 and start to spank her with it.

now imagine her turning into a literal piggirl as you fuck her

Just swap the dollar bills being shoved into their mouths with dicks

"That's actually very sweet."

go on, user, tell us how you degraded them

no fat chicks

where? her jewnose isn't that bad

The first fat girl I ever dated wanted to be pissed on, eat from dog bowls on the floor and be subjected to forced public nudity, so I happily indulged her. The funny thing was that she was also a feminist, but one of her biggest fantasies was living in a world where all currently-living women (including her own feminist friends) had been stripped of their human rights and turned into pets like she wanted to be. She opened up a lot of weird kinks to me.

My second fat girlfriend loved to be slapped, punched and choked, and came like a horse when I applied some of the shit I'd gotten used to doing with my first girlfriend on her. She was also big into lactation, and it got to the point that I was squirting her tits into my breakfast cereal, and I'd joke that if she kept that up, we could just stop buying dairy products altogether. She was also really into the idea of bestiality, especially being fucked by animals way bigger than herself, like horses and bulls, but unfortunately we broke up before we could find even just a big dog for her to fuck.

Whenever I see a feminist (especially a fat one) now, I always wonder how much they secretly desire being degraded and humiliated in secret - even the lesbians.

I'd doubleteam them with a friend.

Mostly I just want to see how the react as I shove my cock down their throats as the other guys reams them from behind.