Millennial woes spreading the black pill

youtube.com/watch?v=zbm-oT9agaY

TL:DW: People that make parody songs are degrading the movements. We need to stop being positive and optimistic and sit around larping Evola and watch out civilisation burn.

A counter view.
youtube.com/watch?v=clGr4ZYFb6w

Woes is ok but I cba with the Despair squad.

E-CELEB-U PIGGU GO HOOOOOOME

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT

Those are the weakest cigarette drags I've ever seen

Daily reminder that Millennial Woes is a bubonic butt-blaster.

Sounds like a britcuck

This guy should just kill himself and get it over with. He has no redeeming qualities and obviously hates life. MW, drink a bottle of pills with a bottle of vodka and just end it all.

Then why's he speaking at Dicky Spencer's 2016 fagfest?

Who?

Has Woes gone the way of Peter Hitchens?

His original part 1 video has more likes now, but it originally got blown the fuck out with dislikes. I haven't watched it all yet. Seems like Woes embarrasses himself a lot.

Eceleb hack

These guys have no philosophical training and no grounding in broad themes of civilisation.

they cherry pick writers who tell them what they want to hear and produce "just so" stories.

Ducking pundits

Probably for the party favors and ladyboys.

WHY IS THIS POSTED HERE?

Is woes a Jew who pretends to be a cuckservative so as to subvert his host society?

OP IS AN E-CELEB WORSHIPPING GIANT DICK SUCKING FAGGOT

Nobody cares about Millennial Woes or whatever their names are.

Did you even watch the fucking video? He said populism was necessary, positive and perfectly fine.

MW is based as fuck.

Fuck off Sinead.

All the buttblasted posts ITT prove the point about the community becoming full of trigger-happy simpletons.

You don't have anything to say about Cologne if it takes you more than hour to say it.

MW among others are also fervent antipedos that lack basic human behavior knowledge, meaning they fail the independently gathers own information trait of higher intelligence.

miscegenation woes

He needs to lift.

I frigging hate it when the intellectuals don't get it that it's the low brow stuff that opens up a niche for the high brow stuff MW loves.

It's better to be a pro-white intellectual when the pro-white base is large enough to support people like MW.

You fucking people. According to you assholes literally everyone is a Jewish shill. Woes is fine.