Shlomo

So I've been trying to learn oil painting, and what better way than to draw our beloved Mr. Goldstein?

First and foremost, I'm a shitty painter, I know.

I need suggestions on where to go from here, I've been thinking of drawing a portrayal of 9/11 in the background, but I'm out of ideas other than that. Tell me what kike-y happenings I should draw in the background.

check EXIF data for ebic bantz
inb4 slidethread, I don't mind if it you sage, just give me ideas m80s.

Also, our beloved Goldberg isn't complete, this isn't his final form. Still, post suggestions.

Maybe do a montage of 9/11, JFK, and the USS Liberty?

I'm pretty sure I can do 9/11 pretty easily, USS Liberty I might rate as intermediate, and I'm pretty certain I can't do the JFK assassination. Any other ideas?

What about the Federal Reserve and maybe a Holohoax museum.

How about the Fed and maybe a Holohoax museum?

I can do the Federal Reserve, and maybe an
ARBEIT MACHT FREI

Thanks for the ideas, user.

Okay unless you are going to do some modern art garbage there is some steps you should really be taking. Even with a caricature like the merchant you still need to have a basic understanding of anatomy. How muscles work what ranges of motion there are. A foundation in basic drawing of anatomy is where you should be starting. Oil is fun as fuck to work with. I personally enjoy doing knife paintings of my favorite anime girls that I will never ever show to anyone ever because they embarrass the fuck out of me. But before you can paint or draw something in a toony or exaggerated style you need to understand basic anatomy so you can make your caricatures work.

Don't give up, it's a long rode and despite what college artfags say not everything is art. Art (like everything a white mans appreciates) requires hard work, dedication, and true passion to be executed well. Just remember keep practicing. You need to get all the bad out of your system before the good can flow.

s

I'd hardly call modern "art" art, but you have to remember that this is my first painting, and that my spaghetti hands usually feel as useful as tentacles in most tasks. But I don't intend it to be modern "art"

Any good sources where I can study the required knowledge of anatomy?

Thanks for the advice, user.

delete these antisemitic pictures

DELETE THIS

The only way to improve is to continue practising. One day, you'll be like our in house propagandist Zyklon Ben.

Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist. I got my copy from my mom back in 01 or 02. Excellent resource that covers almost all of what you will need to learn about the human body. After that it is simply applying what you know. Once you have a grasp of anatomy go outside and watch how people walk and move their bodies. Try to visualize the muscle and bone structure as it would be on each person and then build upon that with fat, and tissue. Buy a cheap sketchbook and when ever you are outside just practice quick charcoal sketches to help yourself become familiar with capturing the body in motion instead of in a static pose.

Oil is pricey as fuck once you really get into the hobby and the price of canvas and bars adds up. Once you get into the hobby you will find yourself using a lot more oil than you did when you started as you begin to learn to layer.

So before you get to that point and lose a bunch of money start with the fundamentals. No one squats twice their weight at first.

Gray's Anatomy (the book, not the pozzed show) is fantastic for that.
There's a reason it isn't just doctors that buy it.

You should burn your art
and then gas your children
finally enter the oven

You need to enter the oven, mein lad.

Hitler?

The point of the things is the background is justification for the bloody money the kike has. What would Hitler be doing in the background?

Also, I'm not a good drawer yet, I wouldn't want to deface the Fuhrer with my shitty drawing, but I don't mind defacing kikes.

I wish. Perhaps one day.

Thanks for the suggestions, Anons!

Holla Forums art thread hadn't had one in ages. Alright here's mine over the months, I have others but its better off on the art broads instead.

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS

Because my camera is assburgers, and I nearly quited the chans just to improve.

The Jew spider was bretty gud, but you really need to work on your facial anatomy. That first lady trips off a couple uncanny valley wires.

I agree, I remembered it was more of a quick copy study than something that needs attention.

Try drawing with black ink pens rather than pencils. Makes shit look better.

Thanks for your input (((friend)))

Holy fuck user this is GG Allin tier shit

As rudimental as it seems, using a grid overlay for my drawing really helped when I was getting into it.
Unfortunately other things started taking up my time, and now I'm pretty trash again.
If you're wondering how to do this, just open up the image in GIMP, and from the top menu, go Filters>Render>Pattern>Grid, and then just make an identical grid on your paper.

Herr Kaufmann

Literally Mr Merchant
**You draw like shit, practice a lot before posting anything else*"
The future of art is computer based

I find ink a pain in the ass to use because if you fuck up its over also my drawing hand jitters so it looks crude.

To be fair I encourage beginners to do copy studies until they hit to values and contrast.

Would look in to that, others said it looked like Bruce Tim

I have more faith in the future showing my (fantasy based) anti-simite cgi cartoons in vidya form for computers.

After realizing who GG Allin is, Holy hell it reminds me how mad I'll be against the media.

Last post. Time to post this Piece of Scary fuckery for once I had 2 years ago, during at the early goymergate era. Spoiled for gore and degenerate obscurity.

Wrong technique for oil painting. It should be additive layers.
I recommend to start studying the old masters first.